The Vision--another look

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If Keraz had posting something as gracious as this there would have been no comment.
Why should I be gracious to people who reject what I have shown is Gods planned timeline for humanity? I used 47 Bible verses and you reject them all as insignificant over a supposed 1 year difference. I do say that the 2029 date is +/- 1 or 2 years, as there is variance over the months and I simplify it by just going to the nearest half year.
Genesis 8:13-14 is merely telling us that Noah spent a year on the ark.
You say I used personal presumption in that timeline. Show me where.

My warning to all who care to listen, is that very soon Iran and her proxies, plus all the Islamic peoples; will try to do what they have threatened for so long; to wipe Israel off the map.
This attack will trigger the Lord to instigate His terrible Day of His fiery wrath. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12
From all the 100+ vividly described prophesies about that Day, it will be a very frightening and dramatic day, a literal 24 hour day and it will be over, Isaiah 17:14, but the world will be a very different place and then all the prophesies about the time before Jesus Returns will occur. As per Revelation 6:12-17 thru to Revelation 19:11.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should I be gracious to people who reject what I have shown is Gods planned timeline for humanity? I used 47 Bible verses and you reject them all as insignificant over a supposed 1 year difference. I do say that the 2029 date is +/- 1 or 2 years, as there is variance over the months and I simplify it by just going to the nearest half year.
Genesis 8:13-14 is merely telling us that Noah spent a year on the ark.

My warning to all who care to listen, is that very soon Iran and her proxies, plus all the Islamic peoples; will try to do what they have threatened for so long; to wipe Israel off the map.
This attack will trigger the Lord to instigate His terrible Day of His fiery wrath. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12
From all the 100+ vividly described prophesies about that Day, it will be a very frightening and dramatic day, a literal 24 hour day and it will be over, Isaiah 17:14, but the world will be a very different place and then all the prophesies about the time before Jesus Returns will occur. As per Revelation 6:12-17 thru to Revelation 19:11.
I thought Rome was going to be the one to attack Israel....the king of the north

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every time this has been attempted, the numbers have been off. It is because the Day and Hour is still in God's hands and will be until the end. As stated above, if the master knew at what exact hour the thief was coming, he would be lying in wait, and ready to keep his house from being broken into.
I agree about the rapture.

However the Passover still remains and it is still celebrated. The Second Coming is still the week that God had in the plans from Day 1.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I thought Rome was going to be the one to attack Israel....the king of the north
Daniel 11:28-34 is plainly about what will happen during the final 7 years before Jesus Returns.
Note; that the king of the North, is who will be the 'beast', the Anti-Christ of Revelation 13. He will cease the offerings in the new Temple and persecute Gods faithful Christian people. Revelation 12:17

The Sixth Seal is at least 10 years before Jesus Returns. That worldwide disaster is the next prophesied event we can expect.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 11:28-34 is plainly about what will happen during the final 7 years before Jesus Returns.
Note; that the king of the North, is who will be the 'beast', the Anti-Christ of Revelation 13. He will cease the offerings in the new Temple and persecute Gods faithful Christian people. Revelation 12:17

The Sixth Seal is at least 10 years before Jesus Returns. That worldwide disaster is the next prophesied event we can expect.
So what is the Gog and Magog war?
Sorry I am not that knowledgeable about some of these events....I never got that deep into studying end time events until recently.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So what is the Gog and Magog war?
Sorry I am not that knowledgeable about some of these events....I never got that deep into studying end time events until recently.
Would you like to read some articles that give a sequence of the end time event?
All supported by scripture and in a logical, feasible sequence. On my website as shown below.

I am happy to answer any specific questions, but it is helpful for people to have a basic idea of what God has planned for our future.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you like to read some articles that give a sequence of the end time event?
All supported by scripture and in a logical, feasible sequence. On my website as shown below.

I am happy to answer any specific questions, but it is helpful for people to have a basic idea of what God has planned for our future.
Okay PM them to me....thanks.:)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Sorry Keraz, but Daniel 11:28-34 does not tell us plainly what will happen during the final 7 years before Christ Returns. It is my view that this passage can be perceived to have occurred during the Last centaury and is still coming to fulfilment during our present time with the sign of the Three foul frogs having already already gone out to the world to do signs and wonders to draw the kings of the earth to go against Israel, particularly Jerusalem by assembling the Kings and their armies at Armageddon.

Also your understanding of who or what the Beast and the False Prophet, i.e. the little horn of Daniel 7, 8 and 9. of Rev 13 is after they arise up out of the Bottomless Pit as detailed in Rev 13:11 and Rev 17:8, which means that the beast, the false prophet, and the Antichrist is still over 1,000 years into our future.

The riddle of Matt 24:32 tells us when the beginning of the Summer Harvest season of Souls on the earth will be with respect to 1948 when we saw the first budding of the leaves of the Fig Tree occurring.

Perhaps you may like to re-examine all of your theories as they do not match God's Prophecies as given.

Shalom

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HIH, in reading this thread a second time, as I often do, I am 99% certain I de re ailed it. I'm very sorry. I have to get better at that. In my own threads, I dont care where it leads but I know others do.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should I be gracious to people who reject what I have shown is Gods planned timeline for humanity?

Hey, Keraz. I was referring here to your comments being more gracious and less condemning of DW, not anyone here who might disagree with your timeline.
I used 47 Bible verses and you reject them all as insignificant over a supposed 1 year difference.

I believe that response should be directed to something Jay Ross said rather than anything I did.

The problem here would be that if I responded to that, it would convert the discussion over to whose timeline is the correct one, and as per other comments I've made that would be a mistake. As stated elsewhere, the master of the house must not be allowed by God to know the day and hour, so it will be kept secret.

But God bless. I simply wanted to politely advise you not to take it too hard if things don't pan out like you are predicting.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People here give too much credit to Satan, and so far only the first 2 seals have been opened up. God is and will always be in control. Read the book of Job, well the parts that God is actually in. Most of it is just human theology and church doctrine like today.

The part about the thief and master being prepared is a literary device. Jesus is not a literal thief. Satan is not a literal strong man protecting his house. Talk about wanting to make things literal? Genesis 1 is literal. Stop making Genesis 1 figurative and stop making end time prophecy literal that should only be figurative.

Now, missing the rapture in the 6th seal is not a good thing. The only perseverance is going to be seal 4. After that the only way to the 1000 year reign, and you are still on earth watching Jesus and the church come at the second coming, is to refuse the mark 666, by getting your head cut off.

And nothing in Revelation after the 3rd seal has happened yet. Nothing in any of the chapters in preparation for any army of Satan has happened yet. Except covid19, who really knows what it is all about? Taking Revelation out of order causes all sorts of confusion as can be seen in this thread alone.

Revelation and the 70th week of Daniel along with Jesus' own words in Matthew 24, show that there is only 1, 3.5 year period that splits the week of the Second Coming in half.

The last 3.5 years were taken away, shortened as Jesus said for the elects sake, else no one would be left alive. Now if all here would stop serving Satan, repent and pray God's will be done, and stop being selfish for their own gifts, and pray that all humanity would repent and be saved, then a global revival would make Satan's 3.5 years null and void. Like Jonah they run to Tarshish instead of Nineveh. If the whole world repented and God forgave the whole world, they would be out of a job. Great, almost 40 million in the United States alone, are currently out of a job. The time for work is only less than 3 years, from ending. Stop working for man, and work for God. The last chance of rewards is going to end soon, and yes, no one knows the day or hour. Stop listening to each other, repent, and he who winneth souls is wise. Praying the Lords Prayer is for this time, because now is the time of the Coming Kingdom, but more than that, is that God’s Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. God so loved the whole world, Everyone. God is not willing that any should Parish. That means God wants Everyone in His Kingdom. Stop hating people. Start telling all people, God loves them, and pray for them. It happened in Nineveh, but Satan would rather it not happen today. It won't happen unless we repent, get over our self-righteousness like Job did, and just let God do all the work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People here give too much credit to Satan, and so far only the first 2 seals have been opened up. God is and will always be in control. Read the book of Job, well the parts that God is actually in. Most of it is just human theology and church doctrine like today.

The part about the thief and master being prepared is a literary device. Jesus is not a literal thief. Satan is not a literal strong man protecting his house. Talk about wanting to make things literal? Genesis 1 is literal. Stop making Genesis 1 figurative and stop making end time prophecy literal that should only be figurative.

Now, missing the rapture in the 6th seal is not a good thing. The only perseverance is going to be seal 4. After that the only way to the 1000 year reign, and you are still on earth watching Jesus and the church come at the second coming, is to refuse the mark 666, by getting your head cut off.

And nothing in Revelation after the 3rd seal has happened yet. Nothing in any of the chapters in preparation for any army of Satan has happened yet. Except covid19, who really knows what it is all about? Taking Revelation out of order causes all sorts of confusion as can be seen in this thread alone.

Revelation and the 70th week of Daniel along with Jesus' own words in Matthew 24, show that there is only 1, 3.5 year period that splits the week of the Second Coming in half.

The last 3.5 years were taken away, shortened as Jesus said for the elects sake, else no one would be left alive. Now if all here would stop serving Satan, repent and pray God's will be done, and stop being selfish for their own gifts, and pray that all humanity would repent and be saved, then a global revival would make Satan's 3.5 years null and void. Like Jonah they run to Tarshish instead of Nineveh. If the whole world repented and God forgave the whole world, they would be out of a job. Great, almost 40 million in the United States alone, are currently out of a job. The time for work is only less than 3 years, from ending. Stop working for man, and work for God. The last chance of rewards is going to end soon, and yes, no one knows the day or hour. Stop listening to each other, repent, and he who winneth souls is wise. Praying the Lords Prayer is for this time, because now is the time of the Coming Kingdom, but more than that, is that God’s Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. God so loved the whole world, Everyone. God is not willing that any should Parish. That means God wants Everyone in His Kingdom. Stop hating people. Start telling all people, God loves them, and pray for them. It happened in Nineveh, but Satan would rather it not happen today. It won't happen unless we repent, get over our self-righteousness like Job did, and just let God do all the work.
And everything you stated is good and well for those who agree with you....where is the balance?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Balance??

God’s Will is all one way. To God. Balance makes God puke. I would that all be on fire of God.
Yes His Will, His Word, His Way....so what I mean by balance is....for example.....their are pre-trib rapture believers, mid-trib, and post-trib.....who is right? each can provide scripture or lack of scripture to support their beliefs....it is impossible to come to an agreement because each belief is defended by that member without any compromise....and so therefore when a member joins a thread and condemns another members beliefs all that is accomplished is both walk away unfruitful in sharing their faith with others.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes His Will, His Word, His Way....so what I mean by balance is....for example.....their are pre-trib rapture believers, mid-trib, and post-trib.....who is right? each can provide scripture or lack of scripture to support their beliefs....it is impossible to come to an agreement because each belief is defended by that member without any compromise....and so therefore when a member joins a thread and condemns another members beliefs all that is accomplished is both walk away unfruitful in sharing their faith with others.
Only one point can be right, and the rights of those professing falsely will be trampled, and feelings will get hurt.

There can no longer be proof one way or the other. Revelation 22:11 is a warning.

The proof will be in the actual event for some, because they cannot change their minds. The best position is to claim to not know, until the Holy Spirit reveals it to them from actually reading Revelation starting with chapter 6. If you start reading with your mind made up, the text will not change your mind, but your made up mind will already have the wrong interpretation. The 6th seal is the rapture of the Saints alive on earth because the seals are only for the church, but the Jews and Gentiles are still judged. The Trumpets are for the Jews, but the church is gone and the Gentiles are still being judged. Between the 6th and 7th Trumpet there are 7 Thunderings. Those are for the Gentiles, but there will still be those who think they are the church, but they want to stay for the whole thing, I guess. If they want their rights, should God grant them those rights, or drag them out in the rapture of the 6th seal, and hurt their feelings?

Some really want to stick to their doctrines and teachings no matter what, or so it seems. So balance now is either not claiming to know, or unable to be right, because being wrong is the only option.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one point can be right, and the rights of those professing falsely will be trampled, and feelings will get hurt.

There can no longer be proof one way or the other. Revelation 22:11 is a warning.

The proof will be in the actual event for some, because they cannot change their minds. The best position is to claim to not know, until the Holy Spirit reveals it to them from actually reading Revelation starting with chapter 6. If you start reading with your mind made up, the text will not change your mind, but your made up mind will already have the wrong interpretation. The 6th seal is the rapture of the Saints alive on earth because the seals are only for the church, but the Jews and Gentiles are still judged. The Trumpets are for the Jews, but the church is gone and the Gentiles are still being judged. Between the 6th and 7th Trumpet there are 7 Thunderings. Those are for the Gentiles, but there will still be those who think they are the church, but they want to stay for the whole thing, I guess. If they want their rights, should God grant them those rights, or drag them out in the rapture of the 6th seal, and hurt their feelings?

Some really want to stick to their doctrines and teachings no matter what, or so it seems. So balance now is either not claiming to know, or unable to be right, because being wrong is the only option.
This is a forum that is open to all faiths....not your personal podium to preach....Share your beliefs with whomever you want but don't try to condemn everyone whose doctrines are different than yours....Love....Love is the principle thing....and a humble spirit.
God's Word is Truth and His Truth has a way of doing what it is meant to do without our help....other than to plant the seeds....some plant, some water...but God gives the increase.

Reactions: marks

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a forum that is open to all faiths....not your personal podium to preach....Share your beliefs with whomever you want but don't try to condemn everyone whose doctrines are different than yours....Love....Love is the principle thing....and a humble spirit.
God's Word is Truth and His Truth has a way of doing what it is meant to do without our help....other than to plant the seeds....some plant, some water...but God gives the increase.
Everyone needs to be prepared for the Second Coming. It is the Holy Spirit doing the convicting.