No Law, No Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I'd have to read your commentary to try to find out what they are telling you, , as you are only posting a part of it.

Huh? The commentary I'm reading, or the commentary I'm writing?

It seems out believe I have an outside source of my beliefs. I don't, anymore that you do. Or do you? If so, who do you follow?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well a point was that “sin” might often be just a perception
True. As by them that make up their own traditions of commandments and call them God's.

The Pharisees, who had added stupid rules of the their own to the Sabbath, therefore falsely accused Jesus and disciples of breaking the Sabbath by rubbing ears of corn together.

They even condemned Him as a sinner for healing on the Sabbath.

It shows how insanely zealous people are for their own traditions, while treating God's law like a bunch of letters to avoid at all costs.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well Bob, you might believe that God gave the Ten Commandments to Moses, right? But half of them came from Hammurabi, king of Babylon, see, and they were likely inherited from older sources. And Jesus, and particularly Paul, imported much from other schools of thought, Dao, Stoicism, Epicureanism, Essene, etc so while i agree that the Bible is a good, even great source, that usually even goes a step further with a concept, i would not limit myself to any one book tbh; wisdom is where you find it, i think.

I am mostly compelled by the fact that the Bible Itself tells us that we will no longer need It at a certain point…and i might point out the “kjv only” crowd, who seem so completely blind to the message of the Bible, that you might be dangerously close to there, wadr
You left out the "That said, we are to pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17), and in doing so we enter into a personal relationship with the Lord, and he guides us" which I believe is the more important part.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The born again exist in GOD, and IN CHRIST, and there is no Law there.."

Yes there is. "And this is His Commandment: To believe on the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another." 1 John 3:23

As well as not fornicate.

In Christ, there is no Lawless there...

OSAS unconditional salvation for lawless sinners. By grace through faith.

The lawless grace and faith of OSAS is not the grace and faith of Jesus.

Reactions: 1stCenturyLady

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another law-keeping Legalism post Robert? ? ????

The deceived love MOSES LAW.
The Born again, love the CROSS OF CHRIST.

"The POWER OF SIN......is THE LAW"
"Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW"
"Christ is the END OF THE LAW, for Righteousness, for everyone that Believes". Romans 10:4
The born again are......."not under the LAW.....but under GRACE".
Normal sinners cannot know the doctrine of Christ.

You hypocrite christian sinners refuse to know the doctrine of Christ.

I'd rather talk to normal sinners about the doctrine of Christ, than you.

Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You must have a deformed definition of Grace.

God's Grace is Christ on the Cross.
"the simplicity that is IN CHRIST"< and im "in Christ".
So, Only you would say that is a "deformed definition of Grace".

Grace is what GOD provides as a "Gift". "The GIFT of Salvation"
And because you are not acquainted with the "one time eternal sacrifice of Christ for ALL sin", you are still worrying about yours, and would have me worrying about mine that you think i have.
But you know, CharismaticLady, God has allowed Christ to "bore my sin".
I dont have it.....He has it.
"the old man (mine) is Crucified WITH................Christ".

Now, what is so great about understanding The Grace of God?
Its that it causes you to love God more, and serve God more, vs, the person who has no revelation of God's Grace and is trying to stay saved.
There is no joy found in trying to stay saved.
There is no CHRISTianity, found in trying to stay saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In other words, to keep God's laws of fervent Love.

The Law and Commandments can't give you righteousness.
So, trying to keep them, is not going to do anything but put you under the law, that then becomes the curse of the law, on you.
As = "the Law is power of sin"

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes there is. "And this is His Commandment: To believe on the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another." 1 John 3:23

If you have believed in Christ, then you are already In Him..."One with God"......that is the born again Spirit.
So, where they Exit..... has no LAW of Moses. Just like the Garden of Eden, had no law of Moses. No 10 Commandments....= not NEEDED.....as they were only brought in because of SIN, and the Adamic nature.
This spirit of the law, and law keeping....is for the world......
GRACE is for the Redeemed.............the born again are "not under the law, but under Grace".

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another law-keeping Legalism post Robert? ? ????

And so we have the reprobate end of the matter.

Now it's legalism just to do the law of Christ.

OSAS is the cult of the dead by faith alone.

The deceived love MOSES LAW.

I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

The first doctrine of the OSAS cult: Thy law do I hate.

Especially that hate-filled law of Moses.

And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?

The law of God written on paper is now the law of Christ, not the law of Moses, Though fornicating and adultery are still sins worthy of death from God.

"The POWER OF SIN......is THE LAW"

True, the law is good because power of the law is good: to identify sinning and transgressing against God.

The sting of sin is death. The sting of sin is not the law.

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Sinning is death to the soul, and so the law is good and powerful to expose what sin is, that we may know what not to do against God and die.

For OSAS the only sting of sin is the law for judgment against their sinning. Being dead in their sins and trespasses is no more stinging to them, because they have taught themselves how to celebrate over it.

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

"Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW"
The curse of the law is not the law, but is the curse of sinning against the law.

Jesus takes away our sinning against His law.

OSAS preaches another gospel of a false christ, that does not take away their sinning, but only takes away the law and the judgment for sinning against it.

They love their christ that does not even try to take away their sinning. They love the touch of their devil, who would never touch their sinning, much less take it away.

"Christ is the END OF THE LAW, for Righteousness, for everyone that Believes". Romans 10:4

Christ did not end His law, but ended sinning against His law, so that the purpose of the law might be fulfilled: doing God's righteousness and not sinning against Him.

Jesus Christ is the end of doing the law in letter only, but doing the law righteously by His Spirit.

His law tells us plainly what is sinning against Him, that we may know surely what is and is not sinning against, that we may therefore choose to do His good will and not sin for the devil.

OSAS sinners don't want God's law to end, period. And so they demand the righteous doing of His law must end, one way or another.

And Cain talked with Abel his brother.

"The born again are......."not under the LAW.".

Being under the law is being in bondage to a law, that the unlawful at heart do not want to obey: As by law is doing only the letter of the law, so as to avoid the sentence of transgression.

Jesus comes to end transgressing His law, as well as delivering the lawful from doing it outwardly only, by ministering His pure and righteous Spirit with the law, and not in letter only.

The law of the Spirit is the law of Christ with His Spirit.

The letter only kills, but the letter with the Spirit makes lawful and alive.

OSAS hates both the letter of the law and the Spirit that loves the law.

"The born again are......."not under the LAW.".
Being under the law is bondage to the letter of the law, without having the Spirit to give life to the law.

Therefore, being under grace is in bondage to the love of the law from the heart.

I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

Love for God is being in love with His good, righteous, spiritual, and perfect law.

The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

Therefore the love of God's law is shed abroad in our hearts by His Spirit, when we repent of transgressing His law, and greatly desire His power to do His law with grace, and not begrudgingly in letter only.

OSAS desires neither the law, doing the law, loving the law, nor having the Spirit of the law.

Folks, OSAS is just unrighteous christian religion for law-haters. Period.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us have a conclusion of the whole matter: the main difference between Christian saints and OSAS christian lawless sinners is this,

Christians saints love the law of God. OSAS OSAS sinners hate His law.

And so they hate David and anyone else who loves His law, especially the man Jesus who fulfilled His law perfectly, and gives power to His flesh and bones to do the same on earth:

Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

No bulls nor dogs of OSAS will ever compel the righteous saints to repent of doing God's law fulfilled in His righteous, no more than Cain did with righteous Abel, nor they did with Jesus on the cross, nor Saul did with Stephen being stoned.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And so we have the reprobate end of the matter.
Now it's legalism just to do the law of Christ.

Its the reason you are ranting about the Law.
Thats the problem.
You are trying to REPLACE the Cross, with your sickening self righteous legalism.

You need to understand that LEGALISM, ...trying to be saved or stay saved by self effort... is the enemy Of Christ on the Cross.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead souls do, not dead bodies.

And without the body, the dead soul can't sin anymore.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.
If they are already dead, have they any further wages due them?

"For the wages of sin is death..." Rom 6:23

Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If they are already dead, have they any further wages due them?
"For the wages of sin is death..." Rom 6:23

True.

Would God Judge a born again believer for "sin", after they die....when He has already Judged CHRIST on the Cross for all their sin?
No He can't.
God can't Judge Jesus on The Cross to forgive you, and then judge you later in eternity for your sin, as if Jesus has not been Judged for you, already.

= WELCOME TO SALVATION

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Grace is Christ on the Cross.
"the simplicity that is IN CHRIST"< and im "in Christ".
So, Only you would say that is a "deformed definition of Grace".

Grace is what GOD provides as a "Gift". "The GIFT of Salvation"
And because you are not acquainted with the "one time eternal sacrifice of Christ for ALL sin", you are still worrying about yours, and would have me worrying about mine that you think i have.
But you know, CharismaticLady, God has allowed Christ to "bore my sin".
I dont have it.....He has it.
"the old man (mine) is Crucified WITH................Christ".

Now, what is so great about understanding The Grace of God?
Its that it causes you to love God more, and serve God more, vs, the person who has no revelation of God's Grace and is trying to stay saved.
There is no joy found in trying to stay saved.
There is no CHRISTianity, found in trying to stay saved.

You don't understand.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law and Commandments can't give you righteousness.
So, trying to keep them, is not going to do anything but put you under the law, that then becomes the curse of the law, on you.
As = "the Law is power of sin"

You don't understand.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have believed in Christ, then you are already In Him..."One with God"......that is the born again Spirit.
So, where they Exit..... has no LAW of Moses. Just like the Garden of Eden, had no law of Moses. No 10 Commandments....= not NEEDED.....as they were only brought in because of SIN, and the Adamic nature.
This spirit of the law, and law keeping....is for the world......
GRACE is for the Redeemed.............the born again are "not under the law, but under Grace".

True, if you understood the power of Grace.