No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning

Why did you say: "but you have not proven Gen 1-5 and Rev 20:4-6 prove there will be another one thousand literal years of time"

Do you acknowledge, in Genesis, that Adam lived for 930 years on earth?

How does Adam's life span prove there will be one thousand literal years of time after the second coming of Christ?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam lived for a literal 930 years. Adam would of lived for a literal 1,000 years had he not sinned.
Sin caused Adam to fall short of God and living for the full predetermined 1,000 years.

This is not what Scripture tells us David. Adam could have lived FOREVER if He had not disobeyed God by heeding the voice of the serpent (Satan). The way to the tree of life would have remained there for Adam to continually partake of if he had not sinned, and through his sin brought death unto God's glorious creation. The fact that Adam physically died being 930 years old, has no bearing on a thousand years of time the first advent of Christ ushered in. There is nothing in Scripture to indicate God created man to live for one thousand literal years.

Reactions: Earburner

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple

Can a man teach God?
Does HE receive counsel from angels?

“Now brace yourself like a man;

I will question you, and you shall inform Me.
Would you really annul My justice?
Would you condemn Me to justify yourself?
Do you have an arm like God’s?
Can you thunder with a voice like His?
Then adorn yourself with majesty and splendor,
and clothe yourself with honor and glory.
Unleash the fury of your wrath;
look on every proud man and bring him low.
Look on every proud man and humble him;
trample the wicked where they stand.
Bury them together in the dust;
imprison them in the grave.
Then I will confess to you
that your own right hand can save you.

Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty?
Let him who argues with God give an answer.”

It is not arguing with God to prove what is truth and what is error from His Word.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all of the unrighteous will be destroyed at the second coming. Only the army of the beast, beast and FP are destroyed. The rest, civilians, will be left to be ruled over as promised in Rev 2 and 19.

This comes from the word of ewq, because this is not truth found in God's Word!

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL

i have been washed in His Blood and also received the Promise of the Father

His Voice i hear in His words by the power of the Holy Spirit, therefore HE knows me and i know HIM

amillinialism cannot save a man or anyone, neither can any religion

Every person must humble themselves before the WORD and not add our words to HIS nor take away from HIS words.

Have you forgotten that the WORD became literal flesh and dwelt among literal people?

Adam lived for a literal 930 years. Adam would of lived for a literal 1,000 years had he not sinned.
Sin caused Adam to fall short of God and living for the full predetermined 1,000 years.

CHRIST purchased, with HIS Blood, our forgiveness and our part in the First Resurrection, which is only at HIS Second Coming.
I am sorry to hear that you have not been born again, and therefore have not risen with Christ, by which in that process, we are made to be PARTakers [have part in] the [His] divine nature", who is Himself the first resurrection.
If He dwells within you, by His Spirit, then you are taking part in the first resurrection, who is He Himself.
2 Peter 1
[4] Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Without the resurrected mind/spirit of Christ dwelling in us, we are unable to recieve the precious promises of His Holy Spirit, so that we might be partakers of His divine nature.

We either are one of His, or we are none of His. Rom. 8:8-9.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Cont'd- Part 2 of 2

PART 2:
"The rest of the dead".
The following is an [interpretation], according to the directive of Paul, as shown in 1 Cor. 2[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Rev. 20
[1] And I saw an angel [symbolism for Jesus] come down from heaven, having the key [authority] of the bottomless pit [this earth, being the endless grave of satan] and a great chain [symbolism for darkness- 2 Peter 2:4] in his hand.

[2] And he [Jesus] laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan [by Jesus' death and resurrection], and bound him [Jesus being "stronger" than satan, "the strong man"- Luke 11:20-22], a thousand years [the figurative Age of God's Grace]
[3] And cast him [out of Heaven] into the bottomless pit [the earth, his place of endless death], and shut him up, and set a seal upon him [restrained him from entering into "everyone" and/or all "heavenly places" that is God's domain Eph. 2:6], that he should deceive the nations [saved of the nations- Rev. 21:24-26] no more, till the thousand years [figurative Age of God's Grace] should be fulfilled [when no more people come to repentance]: and after that he must be loosed a little season, ["a falling away" from faith, caused by "the mark of the beast" will then take place, bringing about the final separation of "the sheep from the goats", when God ends His Age of Grace. Mat. 25:32, 2 Cor. 6:17]

[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them [Eph. 2:6], and judgment [for eternal life or eternal death- John 3:16-18] was given unto them [the Great Commission].
[Aka, "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."- Mat. 23:39],
and
I saw the souls of them that were
1. beheaded [symbolic of persecution] for the witness of Jesus [in the Early church age], and
2. [beheaded] [symbolic of persecution] for the word of God [in the Reformation church age], and
3. [beheaded] [symbolic of persecution] which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands [in the End time church age]; and they [all] lived and reigned with Christ [during their lifetimes of mortality] a thousand years [symbolism for the Age of God's Grace].

[5] But the rest of the dead [who were not of the Age of God's Grace**] lived not again until the thousand years [the Age of God's Grace] were finished.
This is the first resurrection.

[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection [who is Christ]: on such the second death hath no power [John 3:3-8, 11:26], but they shall be priests [ambassadors- 2 Cor. 5:20] of God and of Christ, and [during their lifetimes] shall reign with him a thousand years [during the Age of God's Grace].

** Note: "the rest of the dead", are all the saints who were of the Old Covenant, but HAD NOT yet received the "the promise" of the permanent indwelling of God's Holy Spirit, but did so on Pentecost. See Malachi 3:16.
In Rev. 6:9-11, you will see them of the OC, who were of God's Remembrance, being "under the altar" of the OC.
Each one were Given the permanent indwelling of God's Gift of His Holy Spirit, symbolized as "white robes".

NOW, as of yet STILL, NONE have been bodily resurrected into Glory,....except JESUS!
ALL are still only in the first stage of the FIRST resurrection, waiting for the immortality of Jesus, who we are now taking part of, while most have "fallen asleep in Jesus".
There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not arguing with God to prove what is truth and what is error from His Word.
It is, when someone denies His words.

Did Adam live on earth for 930 literal years? - Yes or No

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear that you have not been born again, and therefore have not risen with Christ, by which in that process, we are made to be PARTakers [have part in] the [His] divine nature".
2 Peter 1
[4] Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Without the resurrected mind/spirit of Christ dwelling in us, we are unable to recieve the precious promises of His Holy Spirit, so that we might be partakers of His divine nature.

We either are one of His, or we are none of His. Rom. 8:8-9.
Now you are committing sin by declaring a falsehood about my spirit in Christ.
In doing so you have placed yourself as Judge over the Brethren.

Get back on the Straight and Narrow Path that leads to LIFE.

Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law.
But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?
James 4:11-12

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is when you deny His words.

Did Adam live on earth for 930 literal years - Yes or No

Yes, Adam was physically alive on this earth for 930 literal years according to the Bible.

The Bible also tells us that on the day Adam ate of the forbidden tree he would die. Whether we accept day as within twenty four literal hours or an age, Adam died after eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:16-17 (KJV) And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

I believe 'day' is literally twenty-four hours not only because of what the serpent tells them, but also by the change that took place in them after they disobeyed God and ate of the forbidden tree. The serpent was not lying to them because they did not die in the day they ate, but they then knew of both good and evil. Their response to the voice of God proves the man/woman lost faith to believe God when He told them if they obeyed Him they would live forever.

Genesis 3:4-5 (KJV) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3:6-8 (KJV) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

It seems very clear to me that something did die within mankind on that very day. It was not physical death that they would now one day succumb to, but death of their spirit. In that day when their eyes were opened to know good and evil the spirit life in them changed from supernatural Spirit to natural spirit every human is born in. That's why Paul says, you who were dead (spiritually) in trespasses and sins, Christ has made spiritually alive through His eternal life-giving Spirit being in them. God shedding the blood of an animal to cover their new nakedness and shame through sin is a picture of Christ, as the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world shedding His blood to make atonement for sins. Blocking the way to the tree of life shows mankind that they shall never again have free access to the tree of life, but could only attain eternal life through Christ, the one who was ordained to come, who would finally crush the head of the serpent.

Genesis 3:20-24 (KJV) And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them. And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whosoever does not believe in Jesus, is condemned to death "already," BECAUSE they did not believe in Jesus during their lifetime. They now are locked into the second death, and shall not escape from it.

Is it possible that they are condemned but then Jesus grants them a pardon, so to speak, just as some governors in American states grant pardons to condemned criminals in their states?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 1:6 -To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen

Revelation 1:6

Young's Literal Translation

6 and did make us kings and priests to his God and Father, to him [is] the glory and the power to the ages of the ages! Amen.

Reactions: David in NJ

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you said is PERFECT and TRUTH up to :
"They have no other choice except to die by His all consuming presence, in flaming fire."

After that you dropped off because no Saved person is ruling over any unsaved person Today.

As a matter of FACT, satan and those who obey him are ruling on the earth right now and has been persecuting and killing BOTH
the Saved and the Lost.

Matt 4:8 - Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.
I never said anything about Him not ruling while the kingdoms of this world still operate. Our rule is UNTO God and Christ, which is being done through "the Great Commission". On their behalf, all who are born again are assisting with the preaching of the Gospel to all the world as His ambassadors.
"God seeks, Jesus sends, we go."

As for flaming fire, upon Jesus return, you need to believe NT scripture on that topic, and not OT scripture. KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it possible that they are condemned but then Jesus grants them a pardon, so to speak, just as some governors in American states grant pardons to condemned criminals in their states?
What does KJV Rom. 8:9 and 1 John 5:12-13 say to you?
There are no "Grey areas" or second chances. John 3:18.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

What does Christ mean when He says, "for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice"?

John 5:28-29 (KJV) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Christ says this contrasting what is taking place in the hour that now is, when the dead shall hear Him, and they that hear shall live. This hearing by the dead is not physical death, but spiritual death, because hearing His voice is associated with 'hearing' His Word and believing on Him. Whosoever hears and believes has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation.

John 5:24-25 (KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

In the hour that now is the spiritually dead hear His voice and whosoever hears His Word and believes has everlasting life and shall not be condemned because he/she has passed from death unto life. This is very different from ALL the dead physical bodies that are in the graves. There will be no hearing His Word and believing then that hour that now is has passed. The hour that is coming will be too late for having part in the first resurrection from spiritual death to spiritual life through Him when we hear His Word and believe.

There will not be two physical resurrections on the last day. There will be one physical resurrection from the GRAVES. This physical resurrection is not to determine who does and who does not have eternal life. That is decided before we physically die. Once we have physically died we cannot be part of the first resurrection, obtained when we hear His Word and believe on Him. Bodily resurrection for all who are in the graves, both good and evil shall be determined by who has and has not in life had part in the first resurrection through the resurrection of Christ.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So little North Korean children who die in a concentration camp are damned to Hell?

Do you believe that we are saved by grace through faith that is not of ourselves, but the gift of God? If this is true, and I can assure the Bible says it is true, then even a new born infant or even while still in the womb one can be saved as was John-the-Baptist. Because salvation is of the Lord!

Genesis 25:23 (KJV) And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Psalm 22:10 (KJV) I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Psalm 58:3 (KJV) The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Isaiah 44:1-2 (KJV) Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen: Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Luke 1:15 (KJV) For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said anything about Him not ruling while the kingdoms of this world still operate. Our rule is UNTO God and Christ, which is being done through "the Great Commission". On their behalf, all who are born again are assisting with the preaching of the Gospel to all the world as His ambassadors.
"God seeks, Jesus sends, we go."

As for flaming fire, upon Jesus return, you need to believe NT scripture on that topic, and not OT scripture. KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10.
Being Ambassadors for Christ thru the preaching of the Gospel is not "the ruling on earth" that JESUS speaks of in Revelation.

Walking in Salvation and the Holy Spirit is this = Rev 1:6

"To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUTURE Ruling on earth with Christ is this: Rev 2:26-28

And to the one who overcomes and continues in My work until the end, I will give authority over the nations.
He will rule them with an iron scepter and shatter them like pottery—just as I have received authority from My Father. And I will give him the morning star.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does Christ mean when He says, "for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice"?

John 5:28-29 (KJV) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Christ says this contrasting what is taking place in the hour that now is, when the dead shall hear Him, and they that hear shall live. This hearing by the dead is not physical death, but spiritual death, because hearing His voice is associated with 'hearing' His Word and believing on Him. Whosoever hears and believes has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation.

John 5:24-25 (KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

In the hour that now is the spiritually dead hear His voice and whosoever hears His Word and believes has everlasting life and shall not be condemned because he/she has passed from death unto life. This is very different from ALL the dead physical bodies that are in the graves. There will be no hearing His Word and believing then that hour that now is has passed. The hour that is coming will be too late for having part in the first resurrection from spiritual death to spiritual life through Him when we hear His Word and believe.

There will not be two physical resurrections on the last day. There will be one physical resurrection from the GRAVES. This physical resurrection is not to determine who does and who does not have eternal life. That is decided before we physically die. Once we have physically died we cannot be part of the first resurrection, obtained when we hear His Word and believe on Him. Bodily resurrection for all who are in the graves, both good and evil shall be determined by who has and has not in life had part in the first resurrection through the resurrection of Christ.
Daniel 12:2 & John 5:28-29 are parallel readings, how are you going to symbolically allegories Daniel 12:2 smiles

The scripture is clearly explaining the last day resurrection of "All", it's that simple