No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will ALL of the inhabitants of Earth be righteous people? I'm assuming all of the unrighteous have been destroyed, or am I misunderstanding?

Not all of the unrighteous will be destroyed at the second coming. Only the army of the beast, beast and FP are destroyed. The rest, civilians, will be left to be ruled over as promised in Rev 2 and 19.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Earburner @rwb

DEATH is ONLY swallowed UP in Christ, at His Second Coming, and ONLY in the First Resurrection.

A.) But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep

B.) For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.

C.) Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

D.) So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

ONLY those in Christ are delivered from DEATH
Upon the Lord's coming, KJVJohn 3:18 reveals the two judgments of God towards man. Eternal death through Adam and Eternal life through Jesus.

To believe in Jesus, is to reckon that our flesh was/is made to be dead to God with Christ, yet we still live, but only by His Spirit. Because of His work on the cross, through faith in Him we have now risen with Christ through His resurrection, which is the first resurrection. Through that process of God, we who are Born again, do now take part in the first resurrection, which is Jesus' resurrection, who only is the firstborn from the dead.
Gal. 2
[20] I am crucified [made to be dead] with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
All of such shall never die [AGAIN], even though in Christ, we DID DIE.

Whosoever does not believe in Jesus, is condemned to death "already," BECAUSE they did not believe in Jesus during their lifetime. They now are locked into the second death, and shall not escape from it.

Upon Jesus return in Glory, all who do not HAVE the Spirit of Christ, cannot be changed/resurrected into the likeness of HIS NEW AND IMMORTAL Life BECAUSE, the resurrected life of Jesus IS NOT IN THEM. 1 John 5:12-13.
They have no other choice except to die by His all consuming presence, in flaming fire.

On THAT DAY, there will be no more mortal death among the saved, and no more mortal death among the unsaved. Neither shall be able to pro-create any longer. The results:
No more death.

Hence, there will be no future 1000 years of reigning on the earth with Christ, among or over the unsaved.
All of that began on Pentecost, and for the moment, God's plan of our salvation is still going on, but is being measured by repentance, through the Grace of God to all people. Rev. 3:20. When people no longer repent towards God the Father, He shall end His Age of Grace by sending Jesus for us, and suddenly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rwb

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS the power behind the First Resurrection

Joh_6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

That resurrection at the last day is the first resurrection, a group of dead Christians brought back to life. THEY are the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
"THEY" cannot be the first resurrection because JESUS said:
a.) IAM the Resurrection
b.) "he that has a part in the first resurrection"

How does/did "he" become "a part in"? - in what? = Answer = IN Christ

So then, "THEY" only receive and become a part of the First Resurrection because Someone is = "IAM" and = "the Resurrection".

and that Someone is Christ, who made us "Blessed and Holy" so that we can have a part in "the first resurrection".

Rev 1:6 -To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen

This all comes from Genesis and from John chapter 17

Reactions: Earburner

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis is the HEART of GOD for in it is HIS GOSPEL which is the Desire of God

Genesis ch 1-5 and Revelation 20:4-6 prove beyond any doubt that God intended for man to live on earth for a literal 1,000 years.

Because Adam sinned he fell short of that intended Glory.

CHRIST purchased it back for us!

When Christ Returns He will Resurrect us into Immortal Glorified Bodies in which we will Reign and Rule with Him for a literal 1,000 years.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them.
Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection.
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection
Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ,
and shall reign with Him a thousand years."

Peace my Brother

Good Morning David :)

Sorry, but you have not proven Gen 1-5 and Rev 20:4-6 prove there will be another one thousand literal years of time given this earth after Christ comes again. What is the purpose for another one thousand more years of time since at His coming again the saints will be immortal and incorruptible? That happens when the Kingdom of God is complete and time for proclaiming the Gospel unto all the nations of the earth ended. Christ returns to usher in the new everlasting, never ending, eternal earth where there will be no more sin, no more pain or sorrow, no more death. The new eternal earth will be inhabited only with immortal/incorruptible living souls.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS is literally coming back the same way HE left = no symbolic Return
There are many who worship the literal words of the Bible, and not Him who is the source of them. I perceive you to be one of them.

Evidently you do not hear the voice OF the Spirit of Christ within you, but rather that of using your own mind for interpretation (literal human wisdom). 1 Cor. 2:5.
We must learn how to hear what the Spirit (mind of Christ) is saying to the churches in all of the Bible, and not just in Rev.

It also doesn't register with your mind, that I continually speak of nothing less than the fullness of the return of Christ, in all His visible and Immortal Glory, in flaming fire.

Reactions: Patrick1966

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Upon the Lord's coming, KJVJohn 3:18 reveals the two judgments of God towards man. Eternal death through Adam and Eternal life through Jesus.

To believe in Jesus, is to reckon that our flesh was/is made to be dead to God with Christ, yet we still live, but only by His Spirit. Because of His work on the cross, through faith in Him we have now risen with Christ through His resurrection, which is the first resurrection. Through that process of God, we who are Born again, do now take part in the first resurrection, which is Jesus' resurrection, who only is the firstborn from the dead.
Gal. 2
[20] I am crucified [made to be dead] with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
All of such shall never die [AGAIN], even though in Christ, we DID DIE.

Whosoever does not believe in Jesus, is condemned to death "already," BECAUSE they did not believe in Jesus during their lifetime. They now are locked into the second death, and shall not escape from it.

Upon Jesus return in Glory, all who do not HAVE the Spirit of Christ, cannot be changed/resurrected into the likeness of HIS NEW AND IMMORTAL Life BECAUSE, the resurrected life of Jesus IS NOT IN THEM.
They have no other choice except to die by His all consuming presence, in flaming fire.

On THAT DAY, there will be no more mortal death among the saved, and no more mortal death among the unsaved. Neither shall be able to pro-create any longer. The results:
No more death.

Hence, there will be no future 1000 years of reigning on the earth with Christ, among or over the unsaved.
All of that began on Pentecost, and for the moment, God's plan of our salvation is still going on, but is being measured by repentance, through the Grace of God to all people. Rev. 3:20. When people no longer repent towards God the Father, He shall end His Age of Grace by sending Jesus for us, and suddenly.
Everything you said is PERFECT and TRUTH up to :
"They have no other choice except to die by His all consuming presence, in flaming fire."

After that you dropped off because no Saved person is ruling over any unsaved person Today.

As a matter of FACT, satan and those who obey him are ruling on the earth right now and has been persecuting and killing BOTH
the Saved and the Lost.

Matt 4:8 - Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.

Reactions: Patrick1966

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning David :)

Sorry, but you have not proven Gen 1-5 and Rev 20:4-6 prove there will be another one thousand literal years of time given this earth after Christ comes again. What is the purpose for another one thousand more years of time since at His coming again the saints will be immortal and incorruptible? That happens when the Kingdom of God is complete and time for proclaiming the Gospel unto all the nations of the earth ended. Christ returns to usher in the new everlasting, never ending, eternal earth where there will be no more sin, no more pain or sorrow, no more death. The new eternal earth will be inhabited only with immortal/incorruptible living souls.
Good Morning

Why did you say: "but you have not proven Gen 1-5 and Rev 20:4-6 prove there will be another one thousand literal years of time"

Do you acknowledge, in Genesis, that Adam lived for 930 years on earth?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% TRUE

Absolutely Rev 20:4-6 is about the Saints whom "IAM the Resurrection" will Resurrect from the Grave = 100% TRUTH

Christ is the actual SOURCE, CENTER and POWER of the First Resurrection = IT Comes from HIM = we RISE thru HIM

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

“Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last."

Brother @ewq1938, do not worry that i will fall for the 'symbolism' error and neither will i deny who Christ IS.

How can resurrecting from the grave be partaking of the first resurrection through Christ who is the resurrection and the life? The souls John says are alive in heaven as spirits are there because in life, before they died they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. John writes those who have part in the first resurrection and overcome the second death shall live with Christ a thousand years.

The martyred souls qualify as having partaken of the first resurrection because they LIVED AND REIGNED WITH CHRIST A THOUSAND YEARS. That means they were part of the FIRST RESURRECTION, a spiritual resurrection through the resurrection of Christ BEFORE they died. Since these saints are now spiritually alive in heaven, when Christ comes the second time their bodies will be resurrected from the GRAVE and that is NOT the first resurrection, but the bodily resurrection to immortality and incorruption, fit to live with Christ not for ONE THOUSAND YEARS, but FOREVER on the new earth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many who worship the literal words of the Bible, and not Him who is the source of them. I perceive you to be one of them.

Evidently you do not hear the voice OF the Spirit of Christ within you, but rather that of using your own mind for interpretation (literal human wisdom). 1 Cor. 2:5.
We must learn how to hear what the Spirit (mind of Christ) is saying to the churches in all of the Bible, and not just in Rev.

It also doesn't register with your mind, that I continually speak of nothing less than the fullness of the return of Christ, in all His visible and Immortal Glory, in flaming fire.

LOL

i have been washed in His Blood and also received the Promise of the Father

His Voice i hear in His words by the power of the Holy Spirit, therefore HE knows me and i know HIM

amillinialism cannot save a man or anyone, neither can any religion

Every person must humble themselves before the WORD and not add our words to HIS nor take away from HIS words.

Have you forgotten that the WORD became literal flesh and dwelt among literal people?

Adam lived for a literal 930 years. Adam would of lived for a literal 1,000 years had he not sinned.
Sin caused Adam to fall short of God and living for the full predetermined 1,000 years.

CHRIST purchased, with HIS Blood, our forgiveness and our part in the First Resurrection, which is only at HIS Second Coming.

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See now, everything in this post is correct because it leaves out the whole incorrect "Jesus is the first resurrection"-wrong. "Jesus is the POWER BEHIND the first resurrection"-correct!

And we partake of that power through HIM! Unless we partake of the first resurrection THROUGH Christ before we physically die, we have not part in HIM. Once more you deny the words of Christ, for you do not believe Him when He says whosoever lives and believes in HIM shall NEVER DIE!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"THEY" cannot be the first resurrection because JESUS said:
a.) IAM the Resurrection
b.) "he that has a part in the first resurrection"

How does/did "he" become "a part in"? - in what? = Answer = IN Christ

So then, "THEY" only receive and become a part of the First Resurrection because Someone is = "IAM" and = "the Resurrection".

and that Someone is Christ, who made us "Blessed and Holy" so that we can have a part in "the first resurrection".

Rev 1:6 -To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen

This all comes from Genesis and from John chapter 17
Right there, is the core for understanding that the symbolic 1000 years is FIGURATIVELY describing this present Age of God's Grace, ever since Pentecost.
Aside from your present misaligned understanding about "a thousand years" to be still future, we have much in common.
Eventually, God will dispel that which is of your mind, and help you to trash it, as He did for me, as well as many others, who are also born again:)

In His Peace,
Earburner

• Haha
Reactions: rwb and David in NJ

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, It's actually true!!
We ourselves ARE the NEW "earth".

But that, is a matter for another discussion.

I believe Scripture affirms we shall inherit, therefore be inhabitants of the new earth that comes down from God out of heaven as the heavenly city, new Jerusalem after this first earth passes away. But I do understand why you would word it this way.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amill wisdom at it's best. Symbolism taken to a ridiculous extreme...

Amillennialists don't lack faith to believe the words of Christ as you prove again and again you do.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right there, is the core for understanding that the symbolic 1000 years is FIGURATIVELY describing this present Age of God's Grace, ever since Pentecost.
Aside from your present misaligned understanding about "a thousand years" to be still future, we have much in common.
Eventually, God will dispel that which is of your mind, and help you to trash it, as He did for me, as well as many others, who are also born again:)

In His Peace,
Earburner
Love you Brother - you gave me a good laugh on this one.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam lived for a literal 930 years. Adam would of lived for a literal 1,000 years had he not sinned.
Sin caused Adam to fall short of God and living for the full predetermined 1,000 years.
How then, for all who do not have the Spirit of Christ, being "none of His", shall they survive the visible Glory of the Lord's return in flaming/consuming fire, of Him taking vengeance on all them that DO NOT believe in Him, and do not obey the Gospel of God, who is Christ Himself?? KJV 2Thes. 1:7-10.

Your profession and claim of adhering to the biblical words only, is now falling terribly short.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's literal Return in the clouds will deliver us from His literal wrath thru the literal First Resurrection and Rapture.

Christ's literal Return will destroy the Antichrist with the Brightness of His Glory and His feet will literally stand on the literal Mt of Olives.

The literal 1,000 years Begin.
David,
You were on a roll until you once again show confusion regarding the "first resurrection". It's not that you don't clearly understand Who and What the first resurrection is. But you continue to argue the first resurrection will be our bodily resurrection when the last trumpet sounds??? You explain quite well our resurrection in Christ is spiritual, yet you seem to deny the first resurrection in Christ is spiritual! That's contradiction, that you agree shall not be found in Scripture!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love you Brother - you gave me a good laugh on this one.
I once was a devoted fan of the Premil doctrine. I know the grounds in which all of such travel. Thanks be to God, that I have been delivered from that form of "the wisdom of men". 1 Cor. 2
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power [Holy Spirit] of God.

Reactions: David in NJ

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS the power behind the First Resurrection

Joh_6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

That resurrection at the last day is the first resurrection, a group of dead Christians brought back to life. THEY are the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Jesus; the FIRST RESURRECTION, by which He is able to save to the uttermost all who in life partake of Him! The resurrection of the last day is NOT the first resurrection through Christ, it shall be a bodily resurrection of ALL who are in the graves! Meaning every DEAD BODY in the graves will be resurrected to life or damnation. Those physically resurrected to life because before they died they lived and reigned with Christ by partaking of His resurrection life. Those physically resurrected to damnation had not part in Christ in life, therefore they are bodily resurrected to have their part in the lake of fire.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How then, for all who do not have the Spirit of Christ, being "none of His", shall they survive the visible Glory of the Lord's return in flaming/consuming fire, of Him taking vengeance on all them that DO NOT believe in Him, and do not obey the Gospel of God, who is Christ Himself?? KJV 2Thes. 1:7-10.

Your profession and claim of adhering to the biblical words only, is now falling terribly short.
Simple

Can a man teach God?
Does HE receive counsel from angels?

“Now brace yourself like a man;

I will question you, and you shall inform Me.
Would you really annul My justice?
Would you condemn Me to justify yourself?
Do you have an arm like God’s?
Can you thunder with a voice like His?
Then adorn yourself with majesty and splendor,
and clothe yourself with honor and glory.
Unleash the fury of your wrath;
look on every proud man and bring him low.
Look on every proud man and humble him;
trample the wicked where they stand.
Bury them together in the dust;
imprison them in the grave.
Then I will confess to you
that your own right hand can save you.

Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty?
Let him who argues with God give an answer.”

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you said is PERFECT and TRUTH up to :
"They have no other choice except to die by His all consuming presence, in flaming fire."

After that you dropped off because no Saved person is ruling over any unsaved person Today.

As a matter of FACT, satan and those who obey him are ruling on the earth right now and has been persecuting and killing BOTH
the Saved and the Lost.

Matt 4:8 - Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.

David, why would believers rule over the unsaved in this age or the eternal age to come? Believers will not rule over the unsaved for one thousand literal years! Christ now, since His ascension when He received a Kingdom that shall never end, rules with a rod of iron over believers, and believers, as the Church, the spiritual Kingdom of God on earth, rule with Him through His Spirit in us. Christ is now spiritually ruling over the church on earth from heaven. His Kingdom in this world is within us. The ruler of this earth, as you point out is Satan, and all who follow him. That won't change when Christ comes again, that will END forever.