No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis chapters 1 thru 5 with focus on chapter 5 for the literal 1,000 years of a man's literal life span on earth.

How does that prove there will be a literal one thousand years of time on this earth after Christ comes again?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is adding to God's words when we say Christ is the First Resurrection

Again, the bible doesn't say that. The ONLY times it is used, it's for a group of people not for Jesus.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "[figurative Age of God's Grace] should be fulfilled [when no more people come to repentance....."

There is no figurative Age of God's Grace.

There is a literal Age of God's Grace = the Gospel = Matt 24:14 Rev ch6 , Rev ch19 , 2 Thess ch2 , Rev 13:5-9

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

"And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed."

"For the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and His bride has made herself ready.
She was given clothing of fine linen,
bright and pure.”
For the fine linen she wears is the righteous acts of the saints.
Then the angel told me to write, “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.”
And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have
not been written
in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. -
Rev 13:8
Its here david and they are bringing it in .
The Fed CBDC , its programable . Do you understand what that means .
And they can change it too . its in the details .
This means if one does not comply or etc , YOU NO BUY YOU NO SELL .
And its coming in already . The bible spoke of this . He who worships not the beast , takes not the mark
wont be able to BUY OR SELL . its coming david . And folks just laughed and mocked the bible .
yet almost two thousand years ago it spoke of this . David its programable . They admit this .
Not only will they be able to control what one buys , THEY can SHUT ONE OUT of said system .
You wont have access at all to your own money or etc . And they are pushing it in through conveience .
paving the way . This aint coming , ITS already began and we will soon see the full power of exactly where this was headed .
You no comply , you no buy . And watch how fast folks are gonna suck it up .
THING is ONCE ITS IN , THERE IS NO TURNING BACK . You stand up if you see wrong doing , THEY SHUT YOU DOWN .
And the masses just love the convience of the cashless idea . THey got no idea david .
And due to the fact most folks think we wont be here , That no way can the mark be the mark . THEY GONNA say
OH this just cant be it cause we would already be gone . AND that is what worries me for them .
NO , ITS COMING . THIS is whole reason for the CBDC . TO GET THE SYSTEM READY . ITs already beginning too david .
Watch where this leads too . TOTAL WORSHIP , TOTAL SUBMISSION , or you no buy . BUT WE KNEW it was coming.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol = IT IS JESUS = IAM the Resurrection

The "first resurrection" found in Rev 20 is a group of people Jesus resurrects. Anything else is a contextual fallacy.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

"but they" proves I am right.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does that prove there will be a literal one thousand years of time on this earth after Christ comes again?
Genesis is the HEART of GOD for in it is HIS GOSPEL which is the Desire of God

Genesis ch 1-5 and Revelation 20:4-6 prove beyond any doubt that God intended for man to live on earth for a literal 1,000 years.

Because Adam sinned he fell short of that intended Glory.

CHRIST purchased it back for us!

When Christ Returns He will Resurrect us into Immortal Glorified Bodies in which we will Reign and Rule with Him for a literal 1,000 years.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them.
Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection.
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection
Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ,
and shall reign with Him a thousand years."

Peace my Brother

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "first resurrection" found in Rev 20 is a group of people Jesus resurrects. Anything else is a contextual fallacy.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

"but they" proves I am right.
100% TRUE

Absolutely Rev 20:4-6 is about the Saints whom "IAM the Resurrection" will Resurrect from the Grave = 100% TRUTH

Christ is the actual SOURCE, CENTER and POWER of the First Resurrection = IT Comes from HIM = we RISE thru HIM

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

“Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last."

Brother @ewq1938, do not worry that i will fall for the 'symbolism' error and neither will i deny who Christ IS.

Reactions: ewq1938

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its here david and they are bringing it in .
The Fed CBDC , its programable . Do you understand what that means .
And they can change it too . its in the details .
This means if one does not comply or etc , YOU NO BUY YOU NO SELL .
And its coming in already . The bible spoke of this . He who worships not the beast , takes not the mark
wont be able to BUY OR SELL . its coming david . And folks just laughed and mocked the bible .
yet almost two thousand years ago it spoke of this . David its programable . They admit this .
Not only will they be able to control what one buys , THEY can SHUT ONE OUT of said system .
You wont have access at all to your own money or etc . And they are pushing it in through conveience .
paving the way . This aint coming , ITS already began and we will soon see the full power of exactly where this was headed .
You no comply , you no buy . And watch how fast folks are gonna suck it up .
THING is ONCE ITS IN , THERE IS NO TURNING BACK . You stand up if you see wrong doing , THEY SHUT YOU DOWN .
And the masses just love the convience of the cashless idea . THey got no idea david .
And due to the fact most folks think we wont be here , That no way can the mark be the mark . THEY GONNA say
OH this just cant be it cause we would already be gone . AND that is what worries me for them .
NO , ITS COMING . THIS is whole reason for the CBDC . TO GET THE SYSTEM READY . ITs already beginning too david .
Watch where this leads too . TOTAL WORSHIP , TOTAL SUBMISSION , or you no buy . BUT WE KNEW it was coming.
John McArthur said that people can take the Mark and still be forgiven.

Millions of 'christians' will be taking the Mark because they do not trust Holy Scripture/the WORD but they trust men.

• Wow
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John McArthur said that people can take the Mark and still be forgiven.

Millions of 'christians' will be taking the Mark because they do not trust Holy Scripture/the WORD but they trust men.
He aint the only one who has said such things .
We got men now saying no matter what kind of mark or tech , the chip or whatever they offer us
WE CAN TAKE IT , cause the six six six dont get added in TILL AFTER THE RAPTURE .
THEY FALLING FOR A LIE already . see . i saw this coming my friend way back .
I watched false prosperity preachers who still hung onto the belief of a mark
Yet i knew they false something is gonna give . THEN I SEEN them start saying these things .
OH , IT Cant be the mark , that dont get or wont get added in TILL AFTER THE RAPTURE .
DELUSION upon delusion . And yes i have heard others teaching
that and saying we can be forgiven even if we take the mark . THEY falling for a ruse david . fear
and comforts in life has taken them captive to lies and to a lie .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He aint the only one who has said such things .
We got men now saying no matter what kind of mark or tech , the chip or whatever they offer us
WE CAN TAKE IT , cause the six six six dont get added in TILL AFTER THE RAPTURE .
THEY FALLING FOR A LIE already . see . i saw this coming my friend way back .
I watched false prosperity preachers who still hung onto the belief of a mark
Yet i knew they false something is gonna give . THEN I SEEN them start saying these things .
OH , IT Cant be the mark , that dont get or wont get added in TILL AFTER THE RAPTURE .
DELUSION upon delusion . And yes i have heard others teaching
that and saying we can be forgiven even if we take the mark . THEY falling for a ruse david . fear
and comforts in life has taken them captive to lies and to a lie .
25 Years ago i realized, thru the Scripture, that pre-trib was a horrific lie that would(and did) weaken the churches and our Country.

That is what lies do - they weaken us and divide us.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% TRUE

Absolutely Rev 20:4-6 is about the Saints whom "IAM the Resurrection" will Resurrect from the Grave = 100% TRUTH

Christ is the actual SOURCE, CENTER and POWER of the First Resurrection = IT Comes from HIM = we RISE thru HIM

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

“Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last."

Brother @ewq1938, do not worry that i will fall for the 'symbolism' error and neither will i deny who Christ IS.

See now, everything in this post is correct because it leaves out the whole incorrect "Jesus is the first resurrection"-wrong. "Jesus is the POWER BEHIND the first resurrection"-correct!

Reactions: David in NJ

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "[figurative Age of God's Grace] should be fulfilled [when no more people come to repentance....."

There is no figurative Age of God's Grace.

There is a literal Age of God's Grace = the Gospel = Matt 24:14 Rev ch6 , Rev ch19 , 2 Thess ch2 , Rev 13:5-9

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

"And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed."

"For the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and His bride has made herself ready.
She was given clothing of fine linen,
bright and pure.”
For the fine linen she wears is the righteous acts of the saints.
Then the angel told me to write, “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.”
And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have
not been written
in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. -
Rev 13:8
Thank you for posting those scriptures. All the more it shall support all of what I have been saying:)

In the deepest desires of God's Grace, in His longsuffering, is it His primal preference to dwell ON the earth with us for a literal 1000 years, or is it to dwell IN us, His "earthen vessels", who are we His creation, for as MANY that He might SAVE out of every generation?
Let's investigate...

2 Peter 3
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. [That is not to say, that many won't perish, for scripture reveals that most certainly many will be lost in eternal death].

Q. What is verse 9 talking about?
1. His Glorious return?
2. Armageddon?
3. His Grace?
4. His vengeance?
> #3 is the answer: His Grace.

Q. What was/is His promise to all people?
A. His Grace for our salvation, and the Gift of Eternal Life, which He has made available to all, in the beginning of the days of Pentecost.

Q. According to Jesus, who is it that
knows of when he Himself shall return, and when the time of God's very long period of His grace will be "finished"?
A. ONLY God the Father Himself.

Q. Through faith in Jesus, when did God begin offering his Grace and free gift to all the people of the world?
A. In the Day of Pentecost.

Q. Since 2023 years have now gone by, and God's Grace is still in the world, we could say that the Day of Pentecost is a very long Day, for it is still going on. Rev. 3:20.

In fact, we might even say that 2023 years IS with the Lord AS one Day [of Pentecost], and one Day [of Pentecost], AS 2023 years.

In either case, since "one day IS with the Lord AS a thousand years, and a thousand years AS one day", then the Lord's Grace through Pentecost has literally been AS two days.

Q. Did Jesus, the angels or the apostles know how long the "Day" of Pentecost shall be??
A. No! Only the Father knows when the last day of Grace shall be. It is "the mystery of God, before the foundation of the world".
Which is to say that the Day of the Lord's Glorious return has been in waiting for more than a literal 1000 years, and most likely it can be speculated, that several more than the present 2023 years of God's Grace may still continue.
All of that, is to say that the 1000 years, which has been gone by twice, was never meant to be understood literally anyways, as it also does indicate.

Is anybody in scripture lieing here?
Am I lieing?
Absolutely not! Truthfully, no one but God Himself knows the end of Pentecost. But this one thing we can be sure of: by Him, it's length of time will be measured by REPENTANCE.

Therefore, any mention of "a thousand years", in any part of the NT scriptures, is about God the Father's longsuffering in His Grace, being that which is still even NOW, His Age of Grace.

Q. So then, WHERE is it that God wants to dwell,.... for all eternity?
A. WITHIN our "earthen vessels".

Yes, It's actually true!!
We ourselves ARE the NEW "earth".

But that, is a matter for another discussion.

In His Peace,
Earburner

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See now, everything in this post is correct because it leaves out the whole incorrect "Jesus is the first resurrection"-wrong. "Jesus is the POWER BEHIND the first resurrection"-correct!
Question - Is JESUS the power behind the First Resurrection or is does the First Resurrection emanate from Him?
Thank you for posting those scriptures. All the more it shall support all of what I have been saying:)

In the deepest desires of God's Grace, in His longsuffering, is it His primal preference to dwell ON the earth with us for a literal 1000 years, or is it to dwell IN us, His "earthen vessels", who are we His creation, for as MANY that He might SAVE out of every generation?
Let's investigate...

2 Peter 3
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. [That is not to say, that many won't perish, for scripture reveals that most certainly many will be lost in eternal death].

Q. What is verse 9 talking about?
1. His Glorious return?
2. Armageddon?
3. His Grace?
4. His vengeance?
> #3 is the answer: His Grace.

Q. What was/is His promise to all people?
A. His Grace for our salvation, and the Gift of Eternal Life, which He has made available to all, in the beginning of the days of Pentecost.

Q. According to Jesus, who is it that
knows of when he Himself shall return, and when the time of God's very long period of His grace will be "finished"?
A. ONLY God the Father Himself.

Q. Through faith in Jesus, when did God begin offering his Grace and free gift to all the people of the world?
A. In the Day of Pentecost.

Q. Since 2023 years have now gone by, and God's Grace is still in the world, we could say that the Day of Pentecost is a very long Day, for it is still going on. Rev. 3:20.

In fact, we might even say that 2023 years IS with the Lord AS one Day [of Pentecost], and one Day [of Pentecost], AS 2023 years.

In either case, since "one day IS with the Lord AS a thousand years, and a thousand years AS one day", then the Lord's Grace through Pentecost has literally been AS two days.

Q. Did Jesus, the angels or the apostles know how long the "Day" of Pentecost shall be??
A. No! Only the Father knows when the last day of Grace shall be. It is "the mystery of God, before the foundation of the world".
Which is to say that the Day of the Lord's Glorious return has been in waiting for more than a literal 1000 years, and most likely it can be speculated, that several more than the present 2023 years of God's Grace may still continue.
All of that, is to say that the 1000 years, which has been gone by twice, was never meant to be understood literally anyways, as it also does indicate.

Is anybody in scripture lieing here?
Am I lieing?
Absolutely not! Truthfully, no one but God Himself knows the end of Pentecost. But this one thing we can be sure of: by Him, it's length of time will be measured by REPENTANCE.

Therefore, any mention of "a thousand years", in any part of the NT scriptures, is about God the Father's longsuffering in His Grace, being that which is still even NOW, His Age of Grace.

Q. So then, WHERE is it that God wants to dwell,.... for all eternity?
A. WITHIN our "earthen vessels".

Yes, It's actually true!!
We ourselves ARE the NEW "earth".

But that, is a matter for another discussion.

In His Peace,
Earburner

Stay with the literal Truth of God's word, so that the Spirit of Truth can be our Teacher.

Acts 1:4 - And while they were gathered together, He commanded them: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift the Father promised, which you have heard Me discuss. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”

So when they came together, they asked Him, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”

Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

After He had said this, they watched as He was taken up, and a cloud hid Him from their sight. They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.”

JESUS is literally coming back the same way HE left = no symbolic Return

the Holy Spirit reveals to us Truth from the literal Scriptures

Grace will continue as long as God permits AND HE gave us the literal Gospel to literally save us from a literal Hell/Hades.

We are literally 2,000 years since JESUS returned to Heaven.

Literal time on earth is running out since the literal Antichrist and the Beast System with its literal Mark is at our doorstep even now.

Christ's literal Return in the clouds will deliver us from His literal wrath thru the literal First Resurrection and Rapture.

Christ's literal Return will destroy the Antichrist with the Brightness of His Glory and His feet will literally stand on the literal Mt of Olives.

The literal 1,000 years Begin.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question - Is JESUS the power behind the First Resurrection or is does the First Resurrection emanate from Him?

JESUS the power behind the First Resurrection

Joh_6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

That resurrection at the last day is the first resurrection, a group of dead Christians brought back to life. THEY are the first resurrection.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To whom will they be priests?

The nations:

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nations:

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Will ALL of the inhabitants of Earth be righteous people? I'm assuming all of the unrighteous have been destroyed, or am I misunderstanding?