No One Goes to Heaven, and What the Kingdom of God On Earth Will Be Like in the Millennial Shabbath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the modern idea of "spirit" and "spirituality", which are mistranslations of the original words, "ruach" in the Hebrew and "pneuma" in the Greek, which mean airflow, not ghosts and phantasms and imaginative fantasies
"like"

all the Hegelian stuff before that, no so much tho wadr

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you deny that the Lord has return...you are denying that you are in Him and He in you. For if you believe that He went to the Father, but He is now with you (or with any), then He has returned. All of which is according to scripture.
Dunno why that is not way more obvious to believers lol. When you profess that you are waiting for Jesus, you are saying that you don't have Him right now! Ha!

Reactions: ScottA

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you deny that the Lord has return...you are denying that you are in Him and He in you. For if you believe that He went to the Father, but He is now with you (or with any), then He has returned. All of which is according to scripture.

The second coming of the Messiah has not happened yet you [edited by moderator]. Stop teaching lies. What Year the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbath of the Year 6000 YB, Yovels, and the 1290+1335 Days of Daniel | Wisdom of God

Last edited by a moderator:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and, what Scottie said, it's a spiritual thing imo, but i mean bam keep looking up if you want to bro, idc honest, ok with me.
LOOK UP?, Luke 21:27 "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luke 21:28 "And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh".

the Lord Jesus Return is a two fold return. first in "Manifestation", which happen on the day of Pentecost in the Spiritual gifts. and the second fold return is when every eye will see him. supportive scripture, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation" this is when one LOOK UP according to Luke 21:28.

PICJAG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
LOOK UP?, Luke 21:27 "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luke 21:28 "And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh".

the Lord Jesus Return is a two fold return. first in "Manifestation", which happen on the day of Pentecost in the Spiritual gifts. and the second fold return is when every eye will see him. supportive scripture, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation" this is when one LOOK UP according to Luke 21:28.

PICJAG.
Then? When? When we all get to heaven? When is then? Ever notice how "Now is when, and then is when, but now is never then?"

"Tomorrow comes today" ok brother? Then is now ok?
Galileans, why do you Stand There, Looking Up...?
address requested on that ok, that's Scripture, Read that one literally bro, and come back. If you will.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There is a popular teaching among Catholics and Protestants that after men die, they immediately either go to hell, or to heaven. Through scripture I explain why this teaching isn't true, what "hell" will actually be, and why no one goes to heaven, and what the true inheritance of the people of God will be, which relates to these prophecies, "the meek shall inherit the earth" and "they shall rule the earth for 1,000 years". I also describe how the kingdom of God will be in detail, and how it will be governed, and why it will be the height of civilization on this earth. No One Goes to Heaven, and What the Kingdom of God On Earth Will Be Like in the Millennial Shabbath | Wisdom of God
He who says he knows, does not

But i do like the op nonetheless, the concept anyway. Wish i could get it from a Talmudic scholar

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then? When? When we all get to heaven? When is then? Ever notice how "Now is when, and then is when, but now is never then?"
Looking up don't mean you're going to heave, nor do any man know when he's returning.

while reading cgneustar site "WHAT YEAR THE SECOND COMING WILL BE, THE MILLENNIAL SHABBATH OF THE YEAR 6000 YB, YOVELS, AND THE 1290+1335 DAYS OF DANIEL"

this was quoted, "To foreshadow the length of time he appointed for this heaven and this earth to exist, 7,000 years total,". this isinteresting.

And if we used the analogy given, “But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Master as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day”.

We’re still not sure of the exact time because, Matthew 24:36 states, "But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only”.

Now if we use the 7,000 years scenario we have a slight problem. Time ran out for man on the cross, approx 6,000 have expired (according to some expert, NOT ME or MINE NUMBERS). But since we’re in grace Now, it’s been a little over 2,000 years since our Lord left, meaning it’s been only a couple of days… 2 days. a 1,000 for each day, so do we reset the clock? for the Lord been gone just a little over 2,000 years, so do we have 5,000 more to go? No, because we still don’t know. Supportive scripture, Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Romans 9:28 "For he will finish the work, and cut [it] short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
Romans 9:29 "And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha". well there is a remnabt that shall be saved. so the beat goes on. now how long? we still don’t know how short his work in righteousness is, so we still don’t know, look back to Matthew 24:36. "But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only”.

So instead of anyone saying we he will return on......, just say what the Lord said, Revelation 22:12 "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be”.

And we should be ready at all time for we know not the day nor the hour our Lord returns.

PICJAG.

PS but in the mean time bbyrd009, "KEEP LOOKING UP" ..... :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Looking up don't mean you're going to heave, nor do any man know when he's returning.
ah, havent fondled that Hegel Die yet h...uh bro....th...er? Youre gonna heave alright lol ok, i bet i know when He's Returning alright Return to Me and I will return to you ("bitch," implied?)
while reading cgneustar site "WHAT YEAR THE SECOND COMING WILL BE, THE MILLENNIAL SHABBATH OF THE YEAR 6000 YB, YOVELS, AND THE 1290+1335 DAYS OF DANIEL"

this was quoted, "To foreshadow the length of time he appointed for this heaven and this earth to exist, 7,000 years total,". this isinteresting.
you think? bc no offense meant to anyone but what was that Nietzsche quote again? ohyeh, "Faith: not wanting to know what is true." I mean pls already with the selective literalitude ok. I got a little test for anyone claims to be Reading literal...oh, its right on this page lol. It works if you work it, ok brah? isint erets ing indeed :)

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And if we used the analogy given, “But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Master as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day”.

We’re still not sure of the exact time because, Matthew 24:36 states, "But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only”.

Now if we use the 7
wadr are you preaching herenow bc it sounds like you are preaching now ok bro and i didnt sign up for your lecture brah, ok. Thought we were having a convo, bc i'm a jackass i guess :D

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, havent fondled that Hegel Die yet h...uh bro....th...er? Youre gonna heave alright lol ok, i bet i know when He's Returning alright Return to Me and I will return to you ("bitch," implied?)
no "YOU HAVEN'T". one word "REPENT". that's your return to him...... :D
you think? bc no offense meant to anyone but what was that Nietzsche quote again? ohyeh, "Faith: not wanting to know what is true." I mean pls already with the selective literalitude ok. I got a little test for anyone claims to be Reading literal...oh, its right on this page lol. It works if you work it, ok brah? isint eresting indeed
one answer for you, Psalms 2:1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?" .... :eek:

PICJAG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So instead of anyone saying we he will return on......, just say what the Lord said, Revelation 22:12 "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be”.

And we should be ready at all time for we know not the day nor the hour our Lord returns.

PICJAG.

PS but in the mean time bbyrd009, "KEEP LOOKING UP" ..... :D
ya ok picjag, whatever that means, keep ignoring plain questions that requested address from seekers and students, professor, ok by me

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wadr are you preaching herenow bc it sounds like you are preaching now ok bro and i didnt sign up for your lecture brah, ok. Thought we were having a convo, bc i'm a jackass i guess
you don't have to be a jackass, you can be a she ass, ..... :) get it Jack ... she... remember Balaam's beast he rode ... (smile).

and two no need to sign up either ...... :rolleyes:

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
care to splain how this is a convo bro? No?
lights on, nobody home - YouTube
where's Dave? Dave's not here? hmm. Ah,
2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness".

if you want a convo you can sing into facebook and tweeter. that's what they are for.... see ya,

ps. now if you want to know anything, read back over all the posts...

PICJAG.