No One Goes to Heaven, and What the Kingdom of God On Earth Will Be Like in the Millennial Shabbath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
but you run it into the ground. too much much overkill.

PICJAG.
What is "it" there, bro? Conversation, ok?

And "(mytimeisapieceofwax...droppin'onatermite;that'schokin'onthesplinters") do you really think Hegel is the way to go there? I mean obv you do, but do you? Know? What i mean, i mean?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness".

if you want a convo you can sing into facebook and tweeter. that's what they are for.... see ya,

ps. now if you want to know anything, read back over all the posts...

PICJAG.
ok, ty, i appreciate your time here ok bro

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one has ever gone up to heaven, pEnoch. Yes or no?
The answer is "Yes"
1. Enoch (the original one) went to Heaven.
2. Elijah went to Heaven
3. Immediately after the resurrection of Christ, all the OT saints went to Heaven
4. Since the resurrection of Christ, all the NT saints go to Heaven
If you dig a ditch for others, you end up in it yourself
Correct or not, p?
That should have been addressed to cgneustar, who is digging a ditch for himself by denying FUNDAMENTAL BIBLE TRUTHS.

Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dunno why that is not way more obvious to believers lol. When you profess that you are waiting for Jesus, you are saying that you don't have Him right now! Ha!
Yes, and ironically they do so thinking they have the authority of the scriptures, when they are actually speaking against the scriptures.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously, He has not yet come to you in particular.

But because He has indeed returned to me, what you have said to me, you have said to Him...and you now call Him an idiot.

I call you an [edited by moderator], not the Messiah, for saying that the Messiah has already come. Soon enough you will see how wrong you were, when the Messiah literally returns, to your own demise, for teaching lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The answer is "Yes"
2. Elijah went to Heaven
3. Immediately after the resurrection of Christ, all the OT saints went to Heaven

That should have been addressed to cgneustar, who is digging a ditch for himself by denying FUNDAMENTAL BIBLE TRUTHS.
You lie, and the truth is not in you, no offense :)
the answer is "NO," a resounding, Scriptural NO, BRO.
No one has ever gone up to heaven
Is not some sh_ t i just made up, like you just did, ok?
Quote one single one of those and i will gladly apologize tho, k

and since i already know you can't, and won't be back to confess, have a nice day buddy, love ya!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dunno why that is not way more obvious to believers lol. When you profess that you are waiting for Jesus, you are saying that you don't have Him right now! Ha!
One of the most hateful, shallow, literally digging for a reason to be divisive and sow discord, and totally asinine remarks I've seen on this site is the above comment.

That is quite a feat around here.

Titus 2:13. Hmmmm. Paul must not have "had" Christ either. 1 Corinthians 1:7.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

and since i already know you can't, and won't be back to confess, have a nice day buddy, love ya!
You really need to grow up.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer is "Yes"
2. Elijah went to Heaven
"...each in his own order." 1 Corinthians 15:23

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call you an idiot, not the Messiah, for saying that the Messiah has already come. Soon enough you will see how wrong you were, when the Messiah literally returns, to your own demise, for teaching lies.
Which is "literal", that which is created and made manifest, or the Spirit who manifests all things? (rhetorical)

You who call the things of this world "literal" confess that you have not yet been anointed of God, and that you have not seen the Lord return to you, nor have you even seen Him "as He is" -- you have nothing.

Your apple cart is upset.

Reactions: bbyrd009

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is "literal", that which is created and made manifest, or the Spirit who manifests all things? (rhetorical)

You who call the things of this world "literal" confess that you have not yet been anointed of God, and that you have not seen the Lord return to you, nor have you even seen Him "as He is" -- you have nothing.

Your apple cart is upset.

Again, the return of the Messiah is literal, he will literally descend unto the clouds, with his armies of angels behind him, and bring plagues unto the earth. Every city on earth will be turned to rubble. These are not figurative events, they are literal events. You are an idiot, a deceiver, a false anointed one. Continue on this path of deception, and you will indeed be destroyed.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, the return of the Messiah is literal, he will literally descend unto the clouds, with his armies of angels behind him, and bring plagues unto the earth. Every city on earth will be turned to rubble. These are not figurative events, they are literal events. You are an idiot, a deceiver, a false anointed one. Continue on this path of deception, and you will indeed be destroyed.
It is God whom is spirit whom is literal, while the world and everything in it is a mere creation, dust...and you have failed the spiritual and biblical test of spiritual discernment. I have given you an easy test, and you have failed.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the most hateful, shallow, literally digging for a reason to be divisive and sow discord, and totally asinine remarks I've seen on this site is the above comment.

That is quite a feat around here.

Titus 2:13. Hmmmm. Paul must not have "had" Christ either. 1 Corinthians 1:7.
Why do you understand those scriptures you name to mean not in the spiritual glory of God...when they specifically say "of the glory of the great God" whom is spirit?

Isaiah 5:20
"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said,
No one has ever gone up to heaven, pEnoch. Yes or no?

Enoch111 said: ↑
The answer is "Yes"
2. Elijah went to Heaven
If you dig a ditch for others, you end up in it yourself
Correct or not, p?

boy oh boy a dith was dug, I guess ditch digging is now the new school of hard knocks. Enoch nor Elijah went to Heaven, not the third heaven where the Lord dwells. the earth sky, that is called heaven yes. but they died here on earth.

Enoch, clear as day died on earth, the Hebrew roll call of Faith,
Hebrews 11:5 "By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:7 "By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Hebrews 11:8 "By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Hebrews 11:9 "By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as [in] a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Hebrews 11:10 "For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker [is] God.
Hebrews 11:11 "Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Hebrews 11:12 "Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, [so many] as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
Hebrews 11:13 "These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth".

Enoch died an earthly death verse 13 proves this.

the spirit of the person return to God, but did the person?
well I quess the apostle Peter need to turn in his apostleship, and that means that an apostle who do not speak for themselves but he who sent them. that means the Lord Jesus must have gotten it wrong too. for the apostle Peter said, Acts 2:29 "Men [and] brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day".

well david is still here .... on earth as well as those old testament saints. so Job must have gotten it wrong also. well the apostle Paul backs up the apostle Peter. 1 Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord".

now the term "first" indicate that here is a second or one after it. and the one's alive need not to raise for they are alive and just needs changing, so who are the one's being raised after the first? ...... and the second resurrection is not until after the 1,000 years. let's check the record to be sure. Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection". ok confirmed.

so who are the ones resurrected in the first resurrection, after the first one's in christ? a long shot? ....... no, not needed ... (smile).

PICJAG.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Enoch nor Elijah went to Heaven, not the third heaven where the Lord dwells. the earth sky, that is called heaven yes. but they died here on earth.
This is more nonsense about Enoch, Elijah, and the saints of God. They certainly did not become birds of the air as you suggest, flying about in the sky! Amazing how unbelief warps the minds of people.

The Bible states EXPLICITLY that Enoch did not see death, so you have contradicted God right there.

The Bible states EXPLICITLY that God sent a heavenly chariot with heavenly horses to take Elijah to Heaven (God's Heaven, the third Heaven). So Elijah too did not experience death.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
you're not ever, ever ever, gonna address the points, are you P4L, i remem your thang now lol. have a nice eve sir

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
havent bothered with Naive Dialectic thingy yet, huh?
Yeh, piss on what the Talmudic Scholars did anyway right?