NO PEACE if ISRAEL EXISTS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
NASRALLAH: NO PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST AS LONG AS ISRAEL EXISTSSeptember 11, 2008Haaretz reports: “Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah said in a recent interview that as long as Israel exists, there will be no peace in the Middle East.‘The region will not see the light of peace or any stability because of Israel's aggressiveness and militant nature,’ Nasrallah said.Despite hiding out in a bunker since 2006's Second Lebanon War, Nasrallah recently spoke to the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting radio station, Army Radio reported.The Hezbollah leader went on to say that his Lebanon-based guerilla group is stronger than ever and is prepared for its next confrontation with Israel. ‘Any Israeli attack on Lebanon, Iran, Syria or Gaza will be met with a fierce response,’ Nasrallah said.He added that Hezbollah has grown logistically and militarily stronger, claiming that all of Lebanon has united against a common enemy - Israel…”

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;58825)
NASRALLAH: NO PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST AS LONG AS ISRAEL EXISTSSeptember 11, 2008Haaretz reports: “Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah said in a recent interview that as long as Israel exists, there will be no peace in the Middle East.‘The region will not see the light of peace or any stability because of Israel's aggressiveness and militant nature,’ Nasrallah said.Despite hiding out in a bunker since 2006's Second Lebanon War, Nasrallah recently spoke to the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting radio station, Army Radio reported.The Hezbollah leader went on to say that his Lebanon-based guerilla group is stronger than ever and is prepared for its next confrontation with Israel. ‘Any Israeli attack on Lebanon, Iran, Syria or Gaza will be met with a fierce response,’ Nasrallah said.He added that Hezbollah has grown logistically and militarily stronger, claiming that all of Lebanon has united against a common enemy - Israel…”
Man, this is getting worse...Isaiah 55:8 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.Isaiah 55:9 - For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.........Genesis 32:28 - And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.Genesis 35:10 - And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.......Enough said.

Vherince

Sep 15, 2008
Well, that's just what God promised the disobedient Israelites throughout history- no peace.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Actually, there will be a 7 year peace treaty signed. I would say in the next 5 years. Of course it will be broken 3 1/2 years later. But, does anyone in politics keep their promises?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Sasha;59082)
Actually, there will be a 7 year peace treaty signed. I would say in the next 5 years. Of course it will be broken 3 1/2 years later. But, does anyone in politics keep their promises?
Of course, we should know that when Satan comes back, he is going to come back in a peace type...not in a war type...

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 8:25
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
Beware of the false peace. We already know that many of these groups and people abhor Israel. However, this in itself is a testament to the ability of the antichrist. For he'll come in through peace, evening quieting these kind of groups.