Non-christian reacts to "The Chosen" - Season 1, Episode 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly are you wondering about me? Who do you believe I represent
I'm not wondering anything except why you want to take this thread away from the original intent. Who you represent is between you and God.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I believe Yan is referring to the inner circumcision (Deuteronomy 30:6, Romans 2:29), though his English is a little rough. (also see Luke 9:23)
Though it's been years since I've watched movies, I learned that much technology originated with fallen angels such as Satan, the Watchers (Genesis 6; the book of the Watchers, 1 Enoch), and that the internet is in the process of becoming the global system, that without a mark, one may not buy or sell.
A tattoo for online business is in the works.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things...love never fails, my friend. :)
Sorry if my language is spontaneous & still rough, the inner circumcision is about the process of enduring the silence in the small pit of oppression and high pressure of intimidation from the evil one to tempt us saying a nasty & unappropriate words in our heart. If people become afraid & got a panic attack on the pressure then it makes the chains becoming stronger (Isaiah 28:22). Becoming holy is not measured by our well-doing as the virtue & well-doing is only as an added value, but its all about inner self tongue control & panic attack control when you get a high pressure from environment because Jesus said the one that defile a man is from the mouth/inner mouth/mind/heart in stressful environment (Matthew 15:11, James 1:26). The most majority temptation by the evil one is to make a high pressure (tightness) of the slippery of our inner tongue to follow their false flag propaganda, because our social nature is always talkative or following up with our environment habits. The angel of death will used our slippery words in our inner tongue to accused us (1 Corinthians 10:10-13).

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry if my language is spontaneous & still rough, the inner circumcision is about the process of enduring the silence in the small pit of oppression and high pressure of intimidation from the evil one to tempt us saying a nasty & unappropriate words in our heart. If people become afraid & got a panic attack on the pressure then it makes the chains becoming stronger (Isaiah 28:22). Becoming holy is not measured by our well-doing as the virtue & well-doing is only as an added value, but its all about inner self tongue control & panic attack control when you get a high pressure from environment because Jesus said the one that defile a man is from the mouth/inner mouth/mind/heart in stressful environment (Matthew 15:11, James 1:26). The most majority temptation by the evil one is to make a high pressure (tightness) of the slippery of our inner tongue to follow their false flag propaganda, because our social nature is always talkative or following up with our environment habits. The angel of death will used our slippery words in our inner tongue to accused us (1 Corinthians 10:10-13).
Your language is fine...I understood you perfectly. :)

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't. I thought it was about entertainment...since it's in the entertainment section.

You didn't make any of your intent clear in the beginning, but you have taken the time to make it clear that you are the judge of what should/should not be posted here as well as in the musical thread where you also came at me with an accusing tone...which I really don't appreciate to be honest.

Exactly, let's keep it this way.
NO, it isn't about "entertainment." READ the title. It is about the CHRISTIAN MOVIE SERIES ... called, "The Chosen."

Please leave my thread unless you want to discuss that movie series and stop derailing.

Thank you.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the official trailer for "The Chosen" Season 2.

Reactions: Azim

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, it isn't about "entertainment." READ the title. It is about the CHRISTIAN MOVIE SERIES ... called, "The Chosen."

Please leave my thread unless you want to discuss that movie series and stop derailing.

Thank you.
Have you seen the series? I’d love to hear your view of it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, I'm considering our interaction as a whole as well.

I'm hearing/receiving some...hmmm...uncertain vibes borne out of...insecurity.

Of course, I could be wrong. Yet, I have to stay true to my perception.

It's not necessarily your request, rather it's the tone of your communication.

The one thing I am considering is to stay clear of you, because I am not here to bring anybody down...that's not my calling.

And you are the only person on here who has expressed that you consider my material...I'm not sure what you're really saying...evil?

I'm going to ask you pointedly once again, since you have been implying (kind of explicitly as well) that I am doing wrong.

What exactly are you wondering about me? Who do you believe I represent?
"The Chosen" is a series of episodes depicting the life of the Messiah. It is well done, accurate to scripture, informative, and interesting. It doesn't hold completely to scripture, because there are fictional narratives added to make the story complete, but it doesn't contradict scripture either.
"Dune", and "Matrix" and any other Hollywood movie pales in comparison as far as subject matter is concerned, and therefore has no place in this thread, being merely an annoying distraction from the actual topic at hand. The Chosen.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its definitely on my plans to watch. i thought of watching it but im just too melatonined up right now to focus. lol i watched a couple clips and trailers, etc.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen the series? I’d love to hear your view of it.
I have seen every episode up through Season two, Episode 3.
My views are very similar to @Backlit (as written in post #34).

I never liked any of the Hollywood-produced Bible movies... not before I came to Christ at age 13, nor after. When @Jostler told me about this series, I put it off for weeks. He was very excited about the series. I trust his judgment, so I finally gave in and sat down to watch episode 1 with my husband and son. Well.... we watched almost the whole series in one sitting! It's wonderful ...very scripturally based, with some thought provoking filler content. Overall, I love the series!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its definitely on my plans to watch. i thought of watching it but im just too melatonined up right now to focus. lol i watched a couple clips and trailers, etc.
I'm looking forward to you seeing it. :D Let me know what you think!

I'm probably gonna have to get headed toward sleep soon myself. :)

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen every episode up through Season two, Episode 3.
My views are very similar to @Backlit (as written in post #34).

I never liked any of the Hollywood-produced Bible movies... not before I came to Christ at age 13, nor after. When @Jostler told me about this series, I put it off for weeks. He was very excited about the series. I trust his judgment, so I finally gave in and sat down to watch episode 1 with my husband and son. Well.... we watched almost the whole series in one sitting! It's wonderful ...very scripturally based, with some thought provoking filler content. Overall, I love the series!
Where does it stream from?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Christianity Board Forum Rules it is stated that posting content irrelevant to the authors OP is prohibited when done repetiously.
I would like to ask that those of you who have derailed this thread with off topic posts to please go back and delete them...
Here is an excerpt of the rules:
  • The act of posting multiple topics on the same issue, otherwise known as cross-posting, is not allowed.
  • Posting rather excessive, meaningless short replies outside of the Games Forum. Examples would be posts that simply say “Yes.” Or “I agree” and do not contribute to the actual discussion in meaningful form. It is absolutely fine to acknowledge your agreement, but please refrain from posting single-word replies. If multiple members do this, it begins to take up space and increases clutter.
  • Off-topic posts clearly and deliberately placed in the wrong forum(s) are included..
I won't mention names....you know if you posted off topic or not...please take care of this so I don't have to.

Thank you.