Non trins are not christians or Jesus' followers.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible_Gazer said:
So was God all God in Jesus or just a part of God ?

Jesus gave his spirit back to himself on the cross before he died, so is this the invisible

No, Jesus' spirit went to his Father in heaven. All saved people's spirit do that when the body dies.

God moving out of the flesh going back to his original Spirit Being state other than the Holy Ghost.

Jesus is not the Father and neither are bodiless spirits except this one time because Jesus was to be physically resurrected 3 days after dying.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Actually, my point of this thread is about whether non-trins are Jesus' follower or not.

Trinitarians making up their own qualification of salvation.

Jesus is the Judge of His followers, not anyone or any organization.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. He did not say we know them by their doctrine.

Jesus is the Lord.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joyful said:
Actually, my point of this thread is about whether non-trins are Jesus' follower or not.

Trinitarians making up their own qualification of salvation.

Jesus is the Judge of His followers, not anyone or any organization.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. He did not say we know them by their doctrine.

Jesus is the Lord.

It's essentially the same thing...a false doctrine can lead to bad fruit...which is basically bad behavior/actions etc. But Christians tend to be VERY judgmental of each other based on what usually is minor or semi minor differences that are made into giant mountains to justify very negative fruit/behavior.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
ewq1938 said:
It's essentially the same thing...a false doctrine can lead to bad fruit...which is basically bad behavior/actions etc. But Christians tend to be VERY judgmental of each other based on what usually is minor or semi minor differences that are made into giant mountains to justify very negative fruit/behavior.
'
Fruit is action not man-made doctrine.

You see, we can give lip service to Jesus by saying He is God, yet if our actions are not godly we are only mocking God and Jesus.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
In my experience, non-trins strive to be godly and faithful to Jesus' teachings whereas trin churches do not honor Jesus' word by the doctrine of OSAS.

OSAS is Trinitarian doctrine, not non-trin's.

OSAS is ungrateful doctrine against Jesus' word.

I am talking about fruit of our faith because that's what Jesus tells us to judge by.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joyful said:
In my experience, non-trins strive to be godly and faithful to Jesus' teachings whereas trin churches do not honor Jesus' word by the doctrine of OSAS.

OSAS is Trinitarian doctrine, not non-trin's.

OSAS is ungrateful doctrine against Jesus' word.

I am talking about fruit of our faith because that's what Jesus tells us to judge by.

Not all Trins believe in OSAS so it';s wrong to label it as Trinitarian doctrine. Some Non Trins believe in it as well.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Not all Trins believe in OSAS so it';s wrong to label it as Trinitarian doctrine. Some Non Trins believe in it as well.
I am talking about general.

Jesus spoke in general terms.

Not even one non-trin church teach OSAS, whereas most trin churches do.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Good example of OSAS is that most trinity believers believe they are saved.

This is example of usurping Jesus' authority. Jesus is the Judge who will be saved or not.

Jesus says we will be judged according to what we have done, not according to our own doctrines.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
I don't claim to be saved.

I am working toward it.

Claiming to be saved is boasting.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joyful said:

I am working toward it.

Along that line of thought is that we are being saved. Likewise we are begotten of God if we have his holy spirit. Begotten is analogous to a baby in the womb, and as such can be miscarried. We are then born again in the resurrection, but in the meantime although we are begotten, we can still claim we are children of God the same way that a mother carrying a baby is their future son/daughter already.

Salvation is realized at the resurrection and entry into the Kingdom starting eternal life and no longer fearing the second death. The true church becomes Kings and Priests. The rest of the world will be saved then in the millennium, and those who have died beforehand who were not called resurrected to physical life, to be given a chance at salvation at the Great White Throne Judgement. But it's more blessed to be in the first resurrection where one does not have to fear the second death any longer. This eschatology is foreshadowed in the feasts of the Lord in Leviticus 23. They were God's blueprint of mankind's redemptive process.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Along that line of thought is that we are being saved. Likewise we are begotten of God if we have his holy spirit. Begotten is analogous to a baby in the womb, and as such can be miscarried. We are then born again in the resurrection, but in the meantime although we are begotten, we can still claim we are children of God the same way that a mother carrying a baby is their future son/daughter already.

Salvation is realized at the resurrection and entry into the Kingdom starting eternal life and no longer fearing the second death. The true church becomes Kings and Priests. The rest of the world will be saved then in the millennium, and those who have died beforehand who were not called resurrected to physical life, to be given a chance at salvation at the Great White Throne Judgement. But it's more blessed to be in the first resurrection where one does not have to fear the second death any longer. This eschatology is foreshadowed in the feasts of the Lord in Leviticus 23. They were God's blueprint of mankind's redemptive process.
We can claim all we like, but we all will be judged according what we have done. This is Jesus' word, not mine.

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Judgement begin when ? now, when we hear the words and then what we do with it.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Judgement begin when ?
Only God knows. In the mean time, we better prepare for it by taking heed of His teachings.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joyful said:
Good example of OSAS is that most trinity believers believe they are saved.

This really isn't relevant to any Trinity discussion.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joyful said:

I am working toward it.

No it isn't else scripture is boasting:

2Ti_1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
This really isn't relevant to any Trinity discussion.
Jesus says we know them by their fruit. I am talking about the fruit.

I discern by the fruit we produce.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
No it isn't else scripture is boasting:

2Ti_1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
It is boast because we are not the judge of who is saved or not. In fact, it is future tense not present whether we will be saved or not.

"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." It is future tense, friend.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tense doesn't matter. You said it was boasting to say we are saved yet scripture states it without boasting.

Joyful said:
It is boast because we are not the judge of who is saved or not. In fact, it is future tense not present whether we will be saved or not.

"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." It is future tense, friend.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
The tense doesn't matter. You said it was boasting to say we are saved yet scripture states it without boasting.
It is boasting because they are usurping Jesus' authority. Jesus is the one who judges who will be saved or not, not anyone else even ourselves.

Not everyone who says to Him Lord, Lord will not inherit God's kingdom. You never know Jesus might say "I never knew you".

So we better humble ourselves not casting anyone to judge by our own standards or our own doctrines.

This is one of main sins that OSAS followers committing. This is organizational sin.