Nostradamus - Age of Prophecy (New 2020)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

b3tWHC7.jpg

nytimes.com/2018/02/01/world/asia/vietnam-execution-photo.html
livescience.com/33883-gallery-weird-moon.html

dbcooper-poster.jpg

bluejayblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/what-about-d-b-cooper/

1 February 1968 (aged 36-37) Nguyễn Văn Lém 1931 or 1932 – 1 February 1968), often referred to as Bảy Lốp, was a member of the Viet Cong. He was summarily executed in Saigon during the Tet Offensive in the Vietnam War, when Viet Cong and North Vietnamese forces launched a massive surprise attack. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_L%C3%A9m

Nguyen Van Lem is given two ages, both 36 and 37 are seen as valid.
1931 to 1967 Nasa Moon Shard = 36 Years (Jupiter Second Sun)
1931 to 1968 Date of Recorded Death = 37 Years

Nostradamus Preface to Caesar
But after being surprised sometimes by day while in a trance, and having long fallen into the habit of agreeable nocturnal studies, I have composed books of prophecies, each containing one hundred astronomical quatrains, which I want to condense somewhat obscurely. The work comprises prophecies from today to the year 3797.

This may perturb some, when they see such a long time span, and this will occur and be understood in all the fullness of the Republic; these things will be universally understood upon earth, my son. If you live the normal lifetime of man you will know upon your own soil, under your native sky, how future events are to turn out.

37...97 becomes, Nguyen Van Lem 37 Years of Age, one year difference, 1967 "Tower/Moon Shard",not "97", Planet Jupiter/Comet.
Principal of D.B.Cooper's Bomb
(Nguyen Van Lem) 2/1/1968 + 1335 Days of Daniel = 11/24/1971 D.B.Cooper

1290 Days Before, Death of Nguyen Van Lem

Thích Quảng Đức; 1897 – 11 June 1963; born Lâm Văn Túc) was a Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963.

(its was Nguyen Van Lem's Goal, or rather, instructions to die on that date relatively, and, that eliminated the imprint of his testimony, for that of an angel, he wanted this to parallel an action of man at that time, to distill the resonances)

(I will show the Principal of Nguyen Van Lem's Bomb, D.B. Cooper)

ouEyque.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Moroni

The Angel Moroni is an angel stated by Joseph Smith to have visited him on numerous occasions, beginning on September 21, 1823. According to Smith, the angel was the guardian of the golden plates, buried in the hill Cumorah near Smith's home in western New York en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Moroni

(Nguyen Van Lem said, "I'll kill 200,000,000 american citizens with this bomb, if you don't pay 200,000,000 and convince me to commit suicide" ........... spiritually dead as a people is an offering to god in a by weight argument) (he may of been able to kill roughly have as his claim was at the time)

Naturally, Nguyen Van Lem (D.B.Cooper), has to kill many people where they stood in an instant, especially considering the ethnic and jews, how they falter like corpses thats not really the point. Nguyen Van Lem opened up the small box, and inside the small box was a tiny golden women, sometimes the people saw just a big face of a women in that box, sometimes just the features of a big smile, and at other times a crystal.

Today
Today
Today

(I'll have to kill between 1 and 2, maybe light more. Billion People on earth, to assist God, in producing "rings around this planet earth" ............. to identify with the true unified field, but not completely a unified field ............. so humanity can die shamefully as a false witness before its death, in a proper shameful way with its dead flesh.) (all of those countries in the old testament belt from india to jerusalem and africa will have to die)

(ofcourse, I may also do nothing at all ............... but like I said, once these minorities prevail against me, in the usa, many people will have to die in a clean way, as I would otherwise intend to do nothing) (The Testimony Goes forth, God expends energy in that, and then God does nothing, humanity just dies off ............. now about the son of man in the new testament era, and their covenant of "Lazarus/sarai/abraham" for a wive and a family .............. that is to illustrate god's mercies, judgment .................)

(Today ................ most likely nothing at all happens, or 2 to 3 billion people have to die, or nothing specifically for this earth mostly off world, my decision will be completed soon)-End of Background (what I said was my assessment of the multiple nuclear bombs burried in new york state as history reports, could be valid, we'll have to see, what I decide is necessary at that time, in the near future, in relation to "dead flesh and this unified field issue with god not using man's generations")

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Summary*

EXODUS 7:7 And Moses [was] fourscore years old, and Aaron fourscore and three years old, when they spake unto Pharaoh.
EXODUS 7:9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast [it] before Pharaoh, [and] it shall become a serpent.

Halley's Comet 11 B.C. to 70 A.D. Temple's Destruction = 80 Years .......(no year zero)
Nguyen Van Lem 1931 to Missing Flight 370 off Vietnam's Coast = 83 Years.....(the people called nguyen van lem, moses)

Jesus is the Serpent, and when God present the book of Revelation where "Aaron" is one of the missing tribes/genetic lines, this completed, that prophecy..............The Seven Year Marker of Daniel's Prophecy, 1290 and 1335 Days from Flight 370 to 12/21/2020 @ 153 Days before 5/21/2021 end of length.
Jubilee 49/50 (lev.25:8-10) 50 was the genealogy of genesis 18 ...... or 5/21/2011 from Halley's Comet in years 2061, for the Old Testament.

Joseph 41/42 (Matthew 1, 1:17) 41 is the genealogy of Matthew 1 ........ or 12/21/2020 in years from Halley's Comet 2061 for the New Testament.

The Subject is "Joseph/Jesus", the Gospel doesn't present anymore information like the above only, for that reason ............ the Legal Answer for Daniel's Final Week is not a Jubilee of 49 years, but a Jubilee of 41 Years.
(31 Generations of the "ites" in Joshua 12, God commanded killed in Joshua 12:8, and the moabites/jews are reserved as an example for "dead flesh" unto the coming of the messiah the prince ........... with 30 for Jesus in Luke 3:23 ........... however because the comparison 30/31 is not in the same testament, then it was for the first birth of Moses in 1931 as a marker)
(1986 Halley's Comet + 31 Years = 9/23/2017 the middle of 1290 and 1335 days from Missing Flight 370)
Revisiting Nostradamus Claims

ATZosPw.jpg

(Egypt, Jerusalem, and the USA are NOT NOT NOT, traditionally listed because, number 1, "joseph the blessings" was rebuked there, or, they housed the largest amounts of the jewish populations worldwide .......... so in making sense of Daniel's divisions, those territories are not listed) (those figures are biblical statements listed above not opinion, when "coasts" or other lands are referenced at the time of the new testament, traditionally britain or asia is listed)

Babylon, and a Great Calamity
Medes and Persia, and a Great Calamity
Greece, and a Great Calamity
Rome, and a Great Calamity
Siberia Russia, (Tunguska Explosion), and a Great Calamity (shortly before WW1 and WW2)
*The Last Value is not on Planet Earth
(Nguyen Van Lem's Nasa "Tower and Shard", so, technically the Planet Jupiter not the Planet Earth)

(This is a Legal Claim the Bible Makes, not to mention the Mayan Calendar, which echos::: 1980 Solstice Precessional Alignment for Earth ::: 1980 Great Conjunction of Jupiter ............ 12/21/2012 for Earth .......... 12/21/2020 is Great Conjunction of Jupiter .............. Mayan's didn't write anything no measure about the 13th bakun it didn't involve the planet earth)

HEBREWS 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
HEBREWS 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Before the Homosapien, Melchisedek Dealth with the Princes, before Abraham .............. then jesus said I will be with the father, but also, to go above the earth, for the last days, to rebuke the nations (according the ensign of nations) (this earth does not get the judgment, specifically) (you may only have the coronavirus, not even that for much longer, and no specific genocides from Moses, nothing to produce rings around this earth, but we'll still have god's mercies off world, not using this earth, flat earth inner earth, resonances of creation's past) (humanity has to devise a way to kill dead flesh, from god's mercies, not directly associated to this earth, that is a major blow, to false witnesses with no will to live that is how humanity dies, it doesn't have to do anything, and there is nothing much on earth specifically ............ don't expect me to do anything ............. what we've said was to encourage jews and minorities to commit suicide in their suicidal pleasure with me, nothing more .......... I have a more or less complete understanding)

Back to Nostradamus Claims (remember this earth is not in view)
(I didn't say I would do absolutely nothing*, I said I would do nothing in answering your suicide with my testimony, and nothing for this earth (less significant activities, to nothing, versus what history may record) (humanity will shamefully, painfully, all according to its pleasure, as you will come to see soon)

C2Q62
Mabus
then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

God has "touched this earth" with energies specifically a few times in the past as is recorded with Daniel's Prophecy, but, not before Humanity is killed. Nostradamus claims, nothing appears to happen on earth, the son of man, Nguyen Van Lem or Moses, whoever, dies, and something is observed among the planets, perhaps a comet running.(we can say without controversy this has been true since the declaration of the Wow Signal Echoed that, meaning, God does nothing with this earth, for the last generation)

2lb2LnB.jpg

JUPITER
The first image was taken exactly when the Europa shadow was going away from the Jupiter disc (Europa is visible at right).
The second image is interesting for the bright spot inside the North Equatorial Band. astrosurf.com/comolli/ccd3e.htm

C10Q72
The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of “Angolmois”,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

The information does not deal with Planet Earth, so at best, we can say, this echos something that caught some attention that is a maybe.

Nostradamus did say something for the Planet Earth, lots of current theories are false about Nostradamus

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years
his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

After that Antichrist will be the infernal prince again, for the last time. All the Kingdoms of Christianity will tremble, even those of the infidels, for the space of twenty-five years. Wars and battles will be more grievous and towns, cities, castles and all other edifices will be burned, desolated and destroyed, with great effusion of vestal blood, violations of married woman and widows, and sucking children dashed and broken against the walls of towns. By means of Satan, Prince Infernal, so may evils will be committed that nearly all the world will find itself undone and desolated. Before these events, some rare birds will cry in the air: Hui, Hui [Today, today] and some time later will vanish.(epistle to henry II)
February 1993 (25 Years from February 1968 Nguyen Van Lem) ......... 27 Years from Twin Towers 1993 Bombing to 12/21/2020 on Planet Jupiter NOT EARTH
(god is answerings man's natural state of suicide pleasure, so the fact surrounding a son of man are always valuable)

Last edited: