Not a joke!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
As fate would have it, I just finished drinking a glass of chocolate milk. Milk good. Chocolate milk was good. I‘m good with it. Romans 14:23.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found an Old Testement Manuscript that reads...

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created Chocolate

I can not either confirm or deny the truth of this Old Testament Manuscript.... but it sure taste good!!!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is chocolate biblical?
Face a very basic fact, that most foods you eat are not mentioned in the bible.

There are no hamburgers, hotdogs, corndogs, buns, sliced bread, bagels, turkeys, bacon, potatoes, carrots the list goes on and on.

A second fact. No where in the bible are Christians commanded to eat a diet of food fo7nd only in the bible.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Thou shall not eat chocolate unless it's dark chocolate." -Jericho 10:3

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is chocolate biblical?
As long as it is kosher.:cool:
True story:

One of my best friends from college was Jewish, but his fiancée was goyim. Now, her father was a Texas good ol' boy, and he had a hard time accepting that his future son-in-law was Jewish. Always making snide little remarks about Jews (usually appealing to the worst stereotypes), which rankled Dan to no end. But, he wanted to get along with his future in-laws, so before his next date with their daughter, he baked them a plate of chocolate chip cookies as a peace offering. (Among his other talents, he could cook.) Naturally, her father had to ask, "Oh, are they kosher?" "Oh, absolutely, they're 100% kosher", Dan assured him, suppressing the annoyance in his voice, and then he and the young lady went out on their date. When they returned, her father asked him, "Alright, Dan, this has been bugging me all night. How in the world do you make kosher chocolate chip cookies?". "Well", Dan replied in a deadpan voice, "I cut around each chocolate chip to circumcise it". The old man busted out laughing, and they got along just fine after that.

Last edited: