Not = Born this way.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There is tho one unforgivable sin. It is a sin that only the elect can commit. I would think that it would behoove us to focus on those Ten Commandments

All sin is forgiven on the Cross, except for Christ Rejection.
No born again person has to ever worry about the 10 commandments, or the Statutes in the OT....or any of this stuff.
The born again are "not under the Law but Under Grace".
We are a product of the New Testament.
Our concern is to learn how to believe right, and thereby learn how to live a perfected discipleship.

People that worry about commandment keeping, and water baptism, probably need to find out why the Cross was raised and what happened on it. Once you do that, you'll stop talking about "elect", and "water", and "commandments".

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

Fred Eans

May 31, 2020
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will stop talking about those things because you are not of the elect. The Commandments, the water, the blood, even eating rules in Leviticus, are all for our own good. As far as God’s thoughts on this, He loves to see who follows the rules, and those who do not.

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will stop talking about those things because you are not of the elect. The Commandments, the water, the blood, even eating rules in Leviticus, are all for our own good. As far as God’s thoughts on this, He loves to see who follows the rules, and those who do not.
And why would you say, is that? That God loves to see who follows the rules, and those who do not.
Blessings.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All sin is forgiven on the Cross, except for Christ Rejection.
No born again person has to ever worry about the 10 commandments, or the Statutes in the OT....or any of this stuff.
The born again are "not under the Law but Under Grace".
We are a product of the New Testament.
Our concern is to learn how to believe right, and thereby learn how to live a perfected discipleship.

People that worry about commandment keeping, and water baptism, probably need to find out why the Cross was raised and what happened on it. Once you do that, you'll stop talking about "elect", and "water", and "commandments".
If you love me you will keep my commands.

Reactions: Candidus and farouk

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

And if you keeps all the commandments, and are not born again, you will die unforgiven, and you will go to hell.
So, its fine to talk about commandment keeping, and its good to discuss the life of a Christian, but when a person is trying to keep themselves saved by their self effort, they have a big spiritual and theological issue.
So, always separate the Cross and God's Grace and Salvation, from your lifestyle that you are to live as a believer.
See, our "doing" did not cause God to accept us, and our not doing, has no effect on our Salvation, as its not by doing, but its by God's GRACE that we belong to God.

Reactions: Nancy

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you keeps all the commandments, and are not born again, you will die unforgiven, and you will go to hell.
So, its fine to talk about commandment keeping, and its good to discuss the life of a Christian, but when a person is trying to keep themselves saved by their self effort, they have a big spiritual and theological issue.
So, always separate the Cross and God's Grace and Salvation, from your lifestyle that you are to live as a believer.
See, our "doing" did not cause God to accept us, and our not doing, has no effect on our Salvation, as its not by doing, but its by God's GRACE that we belong to God.
Jesus knew what he was talking about. Nowhere in his ministry did he renounce what he decreed to his Apostles. If you love Emmanuel you will keep his commandments.
The ten commandments encompass the moral laws as pertain to our interaction with one another and others. As well as our faith to God.
They were never repealed.

*edited typo

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus knew what he was talking about. Nowhere in his ministry did he renounce what he decreed to his Apostles. If you love Emmanuel you will keep his commandments.
The ten commandments encompass the moral laws as pertain to our interaction with one another and others. As well as our faith to God.

*edited typo
Yes Jesus never removed one jot of the OT Commandments and the OT is a blueprint for the NT, nothing was changed in that regard but it was fulfilled, their is no new religion, it one in the same, but finished off by Christ Jesus, Emmanuel who added Grace.
It's Grace that the Law became under, their by replacing such being that we are under the Law.
So under Christ Jesus we are under Grace and that overshadows the Law because the Law is set under Grace.
But under the OT one is under the Law and there is no Grace at all, under the Law you are a Slave to the Law, it's like Communism where you have no rights because you are owned by the letter of the Law, there is no Grace ! because such has no Salvation and you are not regarded as a human being in the image of God ? but some animal treated just as if you were cattle and given a number, you as a person does not exist truly because you are only a number in the system and so then you are all equal, Equal nothings to a system that has no Grace.

The true concept of Grace under God adds up to nil for such people, who do not understand what Grace truly means, they mistake it for grace the worldly grace concept of like airs and graces and such rubbish, for they fail to understand the Christian concept of the Word totally, because they are carnal.
So the Law still stands because it is of God, their was nothing wrong with it at all, in it's time before Christ Jesus came.
Jesus Christ never made a new religion, he just finished it off as in regards to as Holy Moses said would come.

All this claims of Jews and Goyim is nonsense because the fact is that one must be saved, born again of the Holy Spirit and then one is abiding in our Lord and Saviour and we are all one, their is no Jew or Goyim 'under Christ Jesus' because they are the same and anyone who claims different they are of Satan and this world of deceptions, so for 2000 years that has been a fact, but now the tempter is playing games making out that their is some Jewish revival ?
The Jew concept was all finished 2000 years ago it just does not exist, it's a phantom. such is a great delusion that only the carnal peddle because they are not truly born again, for if they were they could see it form our Lord Jesus perspective they would understand what it truly is in fact. That's why are carnal are so delusional about the second coming because they are lost in delusions of this world.
Do they think that Jesus Christ has abandoned us.
No it is the world that has abandoned him and they will bring down the hellfire and in the end Jesus will be still here, only all will be exposed for the delusions that were, such as that will all be burnt up and the truth will stand and set you free.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus never removed one jot of the OT Commandments and the OT is a blueprint for the NT, nothing was changed in that regard but it was fulfilled, their is no new religion, it one in the same, but finished off by Christ Jesus, Emmanuel who added Grace.
It's Grace that the Law became under, their by replacing such being that we are under the Law.
So under Christ Jesus we are under Grace and that overshadows the Law because the Law is set under Grace.
But under the OT one is under the Law and there is no Grace at all, under the Law you are a Slave to the Law, it's like Communism where you have no rights because you are owned by the letter of the Law, there is no Grace ! because such has no Salvation and you are not regarded as a human being in the image of God ? but some animal treated just as if you were cattle and given a number, you as a person does not exist truly because you are only a number in the system and so then you are all equal, Equal nothings to a system that has no Grace.

The true concept of Grace under God adds up to nil for such people, who do not understand what Grace truly means, they mistake it for grace the worldly grace concept of like airs and graces and such rubbish, for they fail to understand the Christian concept of the Word totally, because they are carnal.
So the Law still stands because it is of God, their was nothing wrong with it at all, in it's time before Christ Jesus came.
Jesus Christ never made a new religion, he just finished it off as in regards to as Holy Moses said would come.

All this claims of Jews and Goyim is nonsense because the fact is that one must be saved, born again of the Holy Spirit and then one is abiding in our Lord and Saviour and we are all one, their is no Jew or Goyim 'under Christ Jesus' because they are the same and anyone who claims different they are of Satan and this world of deceptions, so for 2000 years that has been a fact, but now the tempter is playing games making out that their is some Jewish revival ?
The Jew concept was all finished 2000 years ago it just does not exist, it's a phantom. such is a great delusion that only the carnal peddle because they are not truly born again, for if they were they could see it form our Lord Jesus perspective they would understand what it truly is in fact. That's why are carnal are so delusional about the second coming because they are lost in delusions of this world.
Do they think that Jesus Christ has abandoned us.
No it is the world that has abandoned him and they will bring down the hellfire and in the end Jesus will be still here, only all will be exposed for the delusions that were, such as that will all be burnt up and the truth will stand and set you free.

Therefore, according to the observation put forth above, I'm able to disrespect my parents because I am under grace. I'm able to covet my neighbors new Jaguar because I'm under grace. I'm able to steal because I'm under grace, I'm able to murder, because I'm under grace.
I'm able to have idols on a table in the living room, and worship Athena, Thor, and Jesus, because I'm under grace....

There is no wrong in someone honoring the Sabbath day that God created for us. There is nothing wrong with respecting the ten commandments. In fact, as observed earlier, one doctrine and its converse are able to be sustained by scripture. It appears to be up to the believer as to what they hold in faith.
Perhaps the reason the church is in such turmoil all these centuries after Jesus returned to his home, is because while he came to die so that people would be saved,the question then became one of, who saves God from people who think to turn The Word on its head by publishing the word they've voted into a canon?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

*edited typo

As i said....... We are in the New Testament.
Try not to live in the old, as if you do that, you will end up trying to make yourself right with God by commandment keeping, Torah keeping.... self effort.

Any believer understands that all the Moral Law exists to show us our behavioral boundaries, and as long as we see them in this light, we are fine.
But once someone starts arguing that "commandment keeping is how we keep ourselves saved", then this person is either not born again, or they do not understand "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Salvation is not related to commandment keeping....Its only related to God giving us His righteousness.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As i said....... We are in the New Testament.
Try not to live in the old, as if you do that, you will end up trying to make yourself right with God by commandment keeping, Torah keeping.... self effort.

Any believer understands that all the Moral Law exists to show us our behavioral boundaries, and as long as we see them in this light, we are fine.
But once someone starts arguing that "commandment keeping is how we keep ourselves saved", then this person is either not born again, or they do not understand "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Salvation is not related to commandment keeping....Its only related to God giving us His righteousness.
You're posting to the wrong member. I never once said commandment keeping is how we keep ourselves saved. Please find the member to whom you should refer your remarks.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Therefore, according to the observation put forth above, I'm able to disrespect my parents because I am under grace. I'm able to covet my neighbors new Jaguar because I'm under grace. I'm able to steal because I'm under grace, I'm able to murder, because I'm under grace.
I'm able to have idols on a table in the living room, and worship Athena, Thor, and Jesus, because I'm under grace....

There is no wrong in someone honoring the Sabbath day that God created for us. There is nothing wrong with respecting the ten commandments. In fact, as observed earlier, one doctrine and its converse are able to be sustained by scripture. It appears to be up to the believer as to what they hold in faith.
Perhaps the reason the church is in such turmoil all these centuries after Jesus returned to his home, is because while he came to die so that people would be saved,the question then became one of, who saves God from people who think to turn The Word on its head by publishing the word they've voted into a canon?
No. Grace does not cover your Sins.
Jesus Christ is here with us, he said that he would never leave us. he was here in the beginning and will be in the end.

Under the Law one who is Gay gets the death penalty.
Remember when that woman was going to be killed for braking the Law but Jesus stoped such taking place, because the woman was repent, she did not want to do such but was in a situation not of her will to be in that situation. but Grace has room to deal with the reality's of peoples situation, but under the Law it's too bad, your convicted and your dead, end of story.
The two on the cross, one was repent the other not, well Jesus Grace saved that man from this world.
Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, that's Jesus Kingdom, we can abide in it here.

Under Grace the Gay does not get killed, but such a one should repent and if one is defiant well such is a blight on this world and is not worthy of the Kingdom of God, 2 wrongs do not make a right, wrong is still wrong and one can not justify wrong in any case regardless and anyone who promotes wrong is doing the workings of Satan is going to Hell.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Grace does not cover your Sins.
Jesus Christ is here with us, he said that he would never leave us. he was here in the beginning and will be in the end.

Under the Law one who is Gay gets the death penalty.
Remember when that woman was going to be killed for braking the Law but Jesus stoped such taking place, because the woman was repent, she did not want to do such but was in a situation not of her will to be in that situation. but Grace has room to deal with the reality's of peoples situation, but under the Law it's too bad, your convicted and your dead, end of story.
The two on the cross, one was repent the other not, well Jesus Grace saved that man from this world.
Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, that's Jesus Kingdom, we can abide in it here.

Under Grace the Gay does not get killed, but such a one should repent and if one is defiant well such is a blight on this world and is not worthy of the Kingdom of God, 2 wrongs do not make a right, wrong is still wrong and one can not justify wrong in any case regardless and anyone who promotes wrong is doing the workings of Satan is going to Hell.
With all respect, I don't believe you understood my post.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
?

You can do all that as a believer, exactly as you can do all that as a Christ Rejector.
The difference is that the blood Atonement has qualified you to be accepted by God thru your faith, irregardless of how you behave.
Salvation is not based on or given according to your lifestyle.. Its given as a Gift based on "The finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Keeping Commandments is not a requirement of the Blood Atonement or "justification by Faith".
So, its a good thing to keep the commandments, but its heresy to teach that if you don't..... God wont accept you, or if you don't you will lose your salvation.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You can do all that as a believer, exactly as you can do all that as a Christ Rejector.
The difference is that the blood Atonement has qualified you to be accepted by God thru your faith, irregardless of how you behave.
Salvation is not based on or given according to your lifestyle.. Its given as a Gift based on "The finished work of Jesus on the Cross".
Where does it say the finished work in the Bible ?

What is it based on ? the acknowledgement of Sin being a curse !

Regardless of how you behave ? nonsense ! I have heard this being peddled with clown claiming that they can kill whoever regardless do drugs rip off people you name it, No ! such a one is not truly born again, for such does the works of Satan.
Jesus never did in courage such nonsense, that's Islam that does that rubbish.

Jesus work is never finished, you must be idolising a dead Jesus.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus work is never finished, you must be idolising a dead Jesus.

Jesus Himself said "it is Finished", just before He died on the Cross.
Some bibles say Jesus said.... "it is accomplished".

So, what is that, Reggie. ?
That is Jesus Himself saying that the reason He was sent as the Bread from Heaven.......the work He was to do on earth....the Salvation for the world He was to offer as His body and blood, was GIVEN, and now this is "finished" or "accomplished", and so, He died having COMPLETED God's Grace, which is the Offer of Salvation as a GIFT.
"It is finished"..
Read:
John 3:16
Romans 3:21-28
Titus 3:5

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus Himself said "it is Finished", just before He died on the Cross.
Some bibles say Jesus said.... "it is accomplished".

So, what is that, Reggie. ?
That is Jesus Himself saying that the reason He was sent as the Bread from Heaven.......the work He was to do on earth....the Salvation for the world He was to offer as His body and blood, was GIVEN, and now this is "finished" or "accomplished", and so, He died having COMPLETED God's Grace, which is the Offer of Salvation as a GIFT.
"It is finished"..
Read:
John 3:16
Romans 3:21-28
Titus 3:5
That is finished.
It was accomplished, set in motion. he lives on ! even today. it is not a dead work, for his Spirit lives on in us who know him.

Some think that they have to wait for the second coming, as if he has gone away, but he says that he will never leave us ? I am with you always ?
That's who are truly born again who know this is a fact. but it's the people who have turned their backs of Christ Jesus and they are looking for the 2ed coming to save them :rolleyes:.
Fact is once truly born again you are Saved, no one can pluck you out of his hand.
So before the second coming comes the Hellfire due to Satan leading all astray with great deceptions, that's on clearly the path of that now ! but the truly born again are Saved as always regardless and after the Hellfire who are left will understand the deceptions and come to Christ Jesus and be born again. All who are left will clearly come to Christ Jesus.

So it's not all finished yet. Thy Kingdom Come ! Thy will be done ! as it is in Heaven !

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is finished.
It was accomplished, !

Exactly.
"Salvation" is something that God accomplished on the Cross, Himself.
Its not something that we perfect as we go along....
Can you perfect the Blood of Jesus? Can you finish the Blood Atonement?
Salvation is something that God as Christ, FINISHED, and offers as a Gift to the world of unbelievers.
Most Christians confuse discipleship, which is our Life Walk as God's Children, with Salvation that is what GOD did for us on the Cross.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Exactly.
"Salvation" is something that God accomplished on the Cross, Himself.
Its not something that we perfect as we go along....
Can you perfect the Blood of Jesus? Can you finish the Blood Atonement?
Salvation is something that God as Christ, FINISHED, and offers as a Gift to the world of unbelievers.
Most Christians confuse discipleship, which is our Life Walk as God's Children, with Salvation that is what GOD did for us on the Cross.

Being Saved is not a one off, it's the spark that kicks it all off and it's lived out to the end of ones life, or one never received the gift. one has to pick up the Gift.

What Jesus did is worthless unless one understands why, the atheist does not perceive and has no Grace, they think grace is poise and a poker face act intent.

Jesus Christ is Salvation regardless.

We do not perfect as we go along, but we do grow in the lord by receiving the Gift first, then we do go on striving to the end of our life by abiding, it's not a lottery !

When one first goes to Church and learns from all you come across, the hope is that you will become born again.
But one can miss the whole point, as the weeds of this world strangle the Word and one falls away, I have seen many that did but if one has faith in the word you have a chance to grow and one may become great in the word and have faith in the word, but to be born again in the Holy Spirit that's what one truly needs to have, but not all of the word are truly born again, because they are only religious ! they only have the word but not the Holy Spirit within in themselves, that's why we see so many foolish Priest who are an abomination, for they are on the same page as the Jews lost in doing worldly works, such as they do not truly know Jesus is the Christ truly for a fact. for their faith is as the Bible says, Oh you of little faith ? and that is a problem ! you must have faith that can move mountains ! solid convictions not hollow, like Little faith that's of one that is not born again, as such a one will have doubt's.
I know because I was grew from such and understand the process. I always had faith I could of fell away, I could of been only of the word, banning on with religious dribble that one maybe only indoctrinated in from a denominational Church that is corrupted by the worldly.