Not = Born this way.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Discipleship follows Salvation. Its what we do because we ARE saved.
One who is saved is a disciple abiding in only him yes.
Such a one will not be tempted or lead astray like the idiots who have only little faith.
Saved is One is not part of this world.

I have seen this mob nowadays who claim that they can save one, they claim to be born again, but they truly are not at all. they claim that one repeats after them X Y Z and then you are saved ? what nonsense ! they are full of delusions. they claim not to be of mans works but in fact they are nothing but in reality.
I know them by their works.

Show me your works in Jesus, you must work, such is not a worldly work but comes trough the Holy Spirit, it's Called Charity and without Charity one is nothing, now Christian Charity is not what is mistaken as worldly charity. this comes from abiding with Jesus Christ, not the world. Jesus sends his own into the world among the wolfs. so what is it that you think that they are doing sitting about or hiding, I don't think that that's the description of one who is a Saint.
Saints be phrased for something I though.
Not to mention anyone who does not look up to Saints is of Satan.