Not faith alone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to ask him...I see from the record here that he didn't say that others can't be forgiven.

Unless I missed something.

Do you want to point out the post where he said others can't be forgiven (if there was one)?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to ask him...I see from the record here that he didn't say that others can't be forgiven.

Unless I missed something.

Do you want to point out the post where he said others can't be forgiven (if there was one)?
You should have commented then.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read the Law of Moses???
Of course, and I agree that I don't keep it (see Galatians 6:13).

I thought that you were saying that my assessment that gays ought to be called homosexuals or sodomites was, in your estimation, not keeping the law of Moses.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, and I agree that I don't keep it (see Galatians 6:13).

I thought that you were saying that my assessment that gays ought to be called homosexuals or sodomites was, in your estimation, not keeping the law of Moses.
No, I'm simply saying that the preachers of the Law of Moses don't obey it themselves.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I'm simply saying that the preachers of the Law of Moses don't obey it themselves.
That goes without saying.

It doesn't mean that they shouldn't preach it as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24, Romans 3:20, Psalms 19:7 (kjv)).

If the preacher is forgiven, he is not bound by what he is preaching...he understands that he is a sinner saved by grace; and is preaching the law so that others might also come to that conclusion in their own lives (once they receive the forgiveness of Jesus).

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That goes without saying.

It doesn't mean that they shouldn't preach it as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24, Romans 3:20, Psalms 19:7 (kjv)).

If the preacher is forgiven, he is not bound by what he is preaching...he understands that he is a sinner saved by grace; and is preaching the law so that others might also come to that conclusion in their own lives (once they receive the forgiveness of Jesus).
The Law of Moses was ONLY for Israel. Nobody else! Have you read the curse in the Law?

Galatians 3:10 (NKJV)
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse;