Not faith alone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said the Law was “ weak and useless” . It is . Why? It can only “ point out” Sin.....it has NO POWER to Save

Rom 3:20, Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Gal 3:24, Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Psa 19:7, The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

.The Law was given so that “ Sin might increase !” You guys want to see Sin increase ? I hope not. So stop preaching it .

See the verses above...the preaching of the law has a purpose in the body of Christ.

There are also verses that tell us that the law is written on the hearts and in the minds of those who exist under the New Covenant...Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16, Romans 8:7, Romans 8:4, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 5:5.

Paul said that the Law was only beneficial to those who knew how to use it—-you “ use it” by “ stopping your mouth” about any delusions that you can keep it and use it to see that you “ cant” keep it and you need a Savior with a Ton full of Grace to Save you.....
Ten Commandments or Ten Thousand Commandments Don't “ matter” at all, unless you let them do what they were designed to do—- lead you to Christ! Then you can trade in those Laws for something FAR better to guide you and make your life Pleasing to God—that “ something” would be the Holy Spirit. God bless...

Indeed...and the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in those who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4)...

So if you think you have the Spirit...but are living in violation of the law...think again...

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against such there is no law. (Galarians 5:22-23)

....but then .....they must repent of all of their sins before they die or they go to Hell! Am I Right or wrong? A one word response is all we need here.....thanks...

One word cannot suffice....for you are both right and wrong.

Your statement is right...but your opinion about the statement is wrong.

If you are blessed enough to get this Visit from the Holy Spirit , you will know it when you emulate the Sinful Publican and cry out , “ Lord Jesus, have Mercy on me , a Sinner”.

Yes, and in that you would be justified...declared righteous (Luke 18:14).

Now, it is impossible for God to lie (Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18)...so that means that in declaring you righteous He would be calling those things which be not as though they are (Romans 4:17); thus creating a new reality...that you are righteous in the 1 John 3:7 sense.

I realize that to those who do not look up the verses, the meaning of what I am saying will be lost on them...

But that is the price of being obedient to the wisdom of Proverbs...which tells me both to conceal knowledge (Proverbs 12:23) and to disperse it (Proverbs 15:7).

Therefore, in merely referencing scripture rather than quoting it for the most part, I know that I am not casting my pearls before swine, so that they would trample them under their feet and turn again and rend me (Matthew 7:6).

That was a little tangent...don't know why I went there....must've been the Holy Spirit though.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you truly desire out of your “ own” Children? “ Perfection” or “ Trust?”
I don't see the correlation between 'perfection' and 'trust' as far as my children are concerned. But when they was little I wanted them to be perfect, and I wanted them to trust me. But I don't see how my kid's trust related to the matter of their perfection. I can see a correlation between the two in my relationship with God, though. But my trust in my Father in no way relieves me of his command to be perfect and holy as he is holy. And my trust in God surely doesn't make it so I can purposely sin.

Do you want your own Children to FEAR you or do you want them to LOVE you ? The answers are obvious ....
Honestly, both. Now that they are grown and on their own we have a mature relationship of love. The necessary relationship of fear was necessary when they were not mature. Same with us and God. When you are an immature child still learning how to obey and respect your heavenly Father the fear of God is a necessary restraint. But when you grow up and are mature you relate to God more through your love for him.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“ By The Deeds Of The Law .....NO FLESH will be Justified......”
Good! because the flesh wars against the Spirit and is corrupt....but Jesus is going to come and we will put off this corruptible body and receive a new incorruptible body. Praise God!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“ By The Deeds Of The Law .....NO FLESH will be Justified......”
While law-keeping does not justify a man, those who are justified will be obedient to the law.

Sin is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4);

And it is true that the one who is born of God "cannot sin" (1 John 3:9)

And that the one who abideth in Him "sinneth not" (1 John 3:6) for ever (1 John 2:17).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mosaic law (the 613) is binding on those who seek to be justified by the law (Galatians 3:10, James 2:10, Matthew 5:48). Be sure to look up the verses; they really do say what I am saying.

Also, again, Matthew 5:17-20.

James said that if you break just ONE Law.....you have broken them ALL....

Given it up, guys.....God has us ALL “ trapped like rats” when it comes to using our Obedience to the Law as a means to merit Salvation.....
Think you are doing pretty Good , “fit for Heaven” because you have never committed Adultery? Jesus said if you just have a Lustful Thought you are as guilty as the guy that does it .Keep EVERY Law for Decades? Break just ONE Law, just ONE time ? You may as well have broken them all.If you make it past “these” barriers .....how are you doing with those pesky” Sins Of Omission?” How-many Strangers have you invited into your homes this week to feed and clothe?
Can’t you “ get it” . Don't you smell something, “ a little Fishy” ? Like God is trying Severely to Squash ANY and ALL attempts by human beings to make it to Heaven by their Performance? Only a Fool or somebody Seriously Deceived or Blinded by Satan would think they had a chance.As I said....God has the World Trapped like rats—-You either swallow your Pride and admit that the only chance to get SaveD is to accept the GRACE off God and realize that there are only TWO THINGS that Save you and keep you Saved — CHRIST’s BLOOD and YOUR FAITH . Nothing else.Obedience is great....it will get you blessed , here on Earth and it will get you Rewards in Heaven. It WILL NOT get you Saved......always remember the Song when it comes to Salvation, because it really IS True—- “Nothing But The Blood”.....God Bless.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the flesh wars against the Spirit and is corrupt....but Jesus is going to come and we will put off this corruptible body

The flesh wars against the spirit in those who have not crucified the old man. They have not died with Christ in baptism.

Romans 6:6-8
[6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed... For he that is dead is freed from sin. [8] Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him

True believers are not in the flesh.

Romans 8:8-10
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin.

We are to put off the corruptible body now.

Ephesians 4:21-22
[21] If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: [22] That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

David said....” The FOOL has said in his heart, “ there is no God”......So is it a Sin to call an Atheist what the Bible calls him ? David said it....that man is a “ FOOl”

Paul said that the Galatians were “ FOOLish”......

Jesus said the Scribes and Pharisee were “ Fools”

The fact is....it is sometimes righteous to call a Spade a Spade and call a Fool a Fool.....it may wake them up from their Self-Righteous Stupor.....

There is no “ Magic Curse” attached to the Word “ Fool”.....Jesus could just as easily could have used the word “ idiot” or He could have used one of a dozen other words....Don't make a Hobby Horse out of that word— it’s the Thinking behind the word that matters......

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David said....” The FOOL has said in his heart, “ there is no God”......So is it a Sin to call an Atheist what the Bible calls him ? David said it....that man is a “ FOOl”

Paul said that the Galatians were “ FOOLish”......

Jesus said the Scribes and Pharisee were “ Fools”

The fact is....it is sometimes righteous to call a Spade a Spade and call a Fool a Fool.....it may wake them up from their Self-Righteous Stupor.....

There is no “ Magic Curse” attached to the Word “ Fool”.....Jesus could just as easily could have used the word “ idiot” or He could have used one of a dozen other words....Don't make a Hobby Horse out of that word— it’s the Thinking behind the word that matters......
Still looking for excuses to call someone a fool?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can accomplish that from the point of our conversion, with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Of course, this is Horse Hockey to Anybody that has common sense.....Even if one “ could” —- what would-be the-Point?

“By The Works Of The Law—-NO MAN will be JUSTIFiED! If one is not “ Justified” ( just as if I never sinned) , that person is Damned!

Therefore....even if you attain your “ Fool’s Errand” Of Sinless Perfection .....you have been Barking Up the Wrong Tree! You will wind up just like the Jews that Paul said we’re damned.We know they are damned because Paul said he loved these Jewish Brothers So much that he would go to Hell on their behalf if he could .Like many here, they have a Zeal for God , but not with Knowledge—- they were trying to establish “their own “ Righteousness ( by there adherence to the Law....sound familiar? ) as opposed to GOD’S ONLY WAY to obtain Righteousness ——TOTAL FAITH in the FINISHED WORK of the CROSS .....Plus NOTHING!
ADD to the Finished Work Of Jesus at the Cross with ANYTHiNG and you will “Fall from Grace” ( some say that is Damnation ) ....TEACH those additions to the Gospel and be “ Accursed”..... and there is NO DEBATE here.....you are Damned....
Some “ stiff-Necked” people keep “Trying” to be Saved as opposed to “ Trusting” to be Saved....God won’t have it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flesh wars against the spirit in those who have not crucified the old man. They have not died with Christ in baptism.

Romans 6:6-8
[6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed... For he that is dead is freed from sin. [8] Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him

True believers are not in the flesh.

Romans 8:8-10
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin.

We are to put off the corruptible body now.

Ephesians 4:21-22
[21] If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: [22] That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts
I humbly agree to disagree....the flesh wars against the Spirit that is in us which is born of God. His Spirit in us.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James said that if you break just ONE Law.....you have broken them ALL....

Given it up, guys.....God has us ALL “ trapped like rats” when it comes to using our Obedience to the Law as a means to merit Salvation.....
Think you are doing pretty Good , “fit for Heaven” because you have never committed Adultery? Jesus said if you just have a Lustful Thought you are as guilty as the guy that does it .Keep EVERY Law for Decades? Break just ONE Law, just ONE time ? You may as well have broken them all.If you make it past “these” barriers .....how are you doing with those pesky” Sins Of Omission?” How-many Strangers have you invited into your homes this week to feed and clothe?
Can’t you “ get it” . Don't you smell something, “ a little Fishy” ? Like God is trying Severely to Squash ANY and ALL attempts by human beings to make it to Heaven by their Performance? Only a Fool or somebody Seriously Deceived or Blinded by Satan would think they had a chance.As I said....God has the World Trapped like rats—-You either swallow your Pride and admit that the only chance to get SaveD is to accept the GRACE off God and realize that there are only TWO THINGS that Save you and keep you Saved — CHRIST’s BLOOD and YOUR FAITH . Nothing else.Obedience is great....it will get you blessed , here on Earth and it will get you Rewards in Heaven. It WILL NOT get you Saved......always remember the Song when it comes to Salvation, because it really IS True—- “Nothing But The Blood”.....God Bless.

All of this is not to say that we ought to reject the sanctifying work of the Holy Ghost as He seeks to make us more like Christ, holy vessels, after we have been justified by the grace of God.

Therefore....even if you attain your “ Fool’s Errand” Of Sinless Perfection .....you have been Barking Up the Wrong Tree!

Of course we are justified, not by keeping the law perfectly, but through Christ's shed blood; which justifies us (Romans 5:9) in imputed righteousness regardless of whether we have a perfect performance or not. We have a new identity in Christ, that we are the righteousness of the Lord in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21) even if we are ungodly in our behaviour (Romans 4:5). Now go and live like your new identity (see 1 John 3:7)....wherein you are practically righteous even as Christ is righteous. This is not the catalyst for our salvation, it is the result.

Therefore....even if you attain your “ Fool’s Errand” Of Sinless Perfection .....you have been Barking Up the Wrong Tree! You will wind up just like the Jews that Paul said we’re damned.

Damned for having been sanctified wholly? If that is the case, then we ought to reject the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit as He attempts to accomplish that in us. And I really don't think that that is God's message.

Even if I keep the law perfectly, this does not mean that I am necessarily justified by my law-keeping.

If I have already been justified by Christ, and His Spirit within me is fulfilling the righteousness of the law within me, then that fulfilling of the law is not going to condemn me; because I am still justified by the faith of Christ.

We know they are damned because Paul said he loved these Jewish Brothers So much that he would go to Hell on their behalf if he could .Like many here, they have a Zeal for God , but not with Knowledge—- they were trying to establish “their own “ Righteousness ( by there adherence to the Law....sound familiar? ) as opposed to GOD’S ONLY WAY to obtain Righteousness ——TOTAL FAITH in the FINISHED WORK of the CROSS .....Plus NOTHING!

First of all, the finished work of the Cross has to do with Jesus' shed blood...and that has the function of sanctifying the believer (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleansing him from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Secondly, what your statements mean is that we are not supposed to attempt to gain righteousness by being obedient to a set of do's and don'ts...as believers in Christ, we come at it from a different angle:

We receive the Holy Spirit through faith (Galatians 3:14) and then we bear the fruit of the Spirit, against which there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23)...thus the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in us who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4).

It is a righteousness of God apart from the law that is nevertheless attested to by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:21) that it is righteousness indeed.

The result is apparently the same...we do not violate the law.

(actually it is not the same; because if you seek to enter into righteousness through the avenue of attempting to obey a set of do's and don'ts, you will utterly fail at what you are attempting).

But the avenue by which we reach the goal is by faith alone.

Thus, when Jewish people seek to obtain their own righteousness through the avenue of law-keeping, they are not submitting to the righteousness of God; which in all reality is by faith.

In seeking to obtain it through attempting to obey a set of do's and don'ts, they stumble at that stumbling stone.

Why? because they see that those who are born again do not have violations of the law on their record since receiving salvation (Galatians 5:22-23)....so they assume that the way to receive salvation is to seek to obey the law.

When in reality the need is to put their faith in Jesus.

When they do, the love of God will be shed abroad in their hearts through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5).

And this love is not impractical (1 John 3:17-18)...it is the fulfilling of the righteousness of the law within the believer (Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 8:4).

It is not the end result, therefore, that is condemned by Paul...

It is the avenue by which some attempt to reach the goal (attempting to obey a set of do's and don'ts), that is truly condemned by him.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ADD to the Finished Work Of Jesus at the Cross with ANYTHiNG and you will “Fall from Grace” ( some say that is Damnation ) ....TEACH those additions to the Gospel and be “ Accursed”..... and there is NO DEBATE here.....you are Damned...

Quite the contrary; the scripture teaches that ADDING to your faith is how to NEVER fall.

add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; [6] And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; [7] And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity... give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall” (2 Peter 1:5-10).

Reactions: justbyfaith

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 3:20, Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Gal 3:24, Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Psa 19:7, The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

See the verses above...the preaching of the law has a purpose in the body of Christ.

There are also verses that tell us that the law is written on the hearts and in the minds of those who exist under the New Covenant...Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16, Romans 8:7, Romans 8:4, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 5:5.

Indeed...and the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in those who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4)...

So if you think you have the Spirit...but are living in violation of the law...think again...

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against such there is no law. (Galarians 5:22-23)

One word cannot suffice....for you are both right and wrong.

Your statement is right...but your opinion about the statement is wrong.

Yes, and in that you would be justified...declared righteous (Luke 18:14).

Now, it is impossible for God to lie (Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18)...so that means that in declaring you righteous He would be calling those things which be not as though they are (Romans 4:17); thus creating a new reality...that you are righteous in the 1 John 3:7 sense.

I realize that to those who do not look up the verses, the meaning of what I am saying will be lost on them...

But that is the price of being obedient to the wisdom of Proverbs...which tells me both to conceal knowledge (Proverbs 12:23) and to disperse it (Proverbs 15:7).

Therefore, in merely referencing scripture rather than quoting it for the most part, I know that I am not casting my pearls before swine, so that they would trample them under their feet and turn again and rend me (Matthew 7:6).

That was a little tangent...don't know why I went there....must've been the Holy Spirit though.

You teach a false “Gospel” .....a Perverted one.....you add “ repenting of all your sins before you die” is a requirement for Salvation......what part of 1Cor 15:1-4 Is that? Jesus say that if you Believe that He died for your Sins and believe that He rise from the dead, you will be Saved.....show this on - looking audience how you have not Added to the Gospel and have not “ Fallen From Grace”
Adding something that “ sounds good” to the Gospel is understandable .....Satan tricked Eve into disobeying God in the Garden with a little something that “ sounded good”..... “ you will be like God !”
God says we are Saved by Believing and YOU say, “ yea, hath God “really” said ....” God says “ Jesus Saves.Period”.......You say, “ Jesus Saves BUT....Only if you repent of all of your sins before you die” You subscribe to the confused , Non- Biblical , Perhaps damnable Doctrine Of “ Lucky Repentance”, where the #1 prayer should be , “God , Grant me the “ luck” not to have sinned and then have a sudden heart-attack where I don’t get a chance to bring my Repentance Ledger up to date before I kick the bucket....in the end, the Blood Of Christ and my Faith in that Blood did not count for anything ....your Grace was all a lie—— it was all about ME and MY Repentance and the good LUCK for me to have the time and presence of mind to have a SUPER MEMORY and remember all of my sins so I could repent from them all and get saved.....” Such utter Hog - Wash.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite the contrary; the scripture teaches that ADDING to your faith is how to NEVER fall.

add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; [6] And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; [7] And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity... give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall” (2 Peter 1:5-10).

Adding to Faith is great...it will occur naturally as God , not US , works inside of us to Transform us into the image of His Son.....the Point Of Everything!
Adding to Faith — adding to the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing —with Works like Circumcision , tithing , church attendance , etc —ANY type of Religious work that calls for Human Merit to get Saved and STAY Saved is where one goes off the Rails....
“ Temporance” and all the other things that were mentioned are good things......They are Fruits Of The Spirit That is the result Of Salvation.....it is not the means of Salvation and it does not KEEP one Saved.....Faith in the Shed Blood Alone accomplishes That ...from start to Finish....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still looking for excuses to call someone a fool?

Take it up with David , Paul and Jesus .....they all used That description when “ the shoe fit”. Please...don’t YOU be one! Your “ fetish” in regard to this mere word , like it has some kind of Magical way to send you to Hell if you utter it is bordering on foolishness. I suppose if I refer to you as an “ idiot or dotard” Everything is fine—— just don’t use that “ F” Word! It has Supernatural Power to damn you—- it’s not the Thinking behind it...( that’s Exactly what Jesus had in mind)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You teach a false “Gospel” .....a Perverted one.....you add “ repenting of all your sins before you die” is a requirement for Salvation......what part of 1Cor 15:1-4 Is that? Jesus say that if you Believe that He died for your Sins and believe that He rise from the dead, you will be Saved.....show this on - looking audience how you have not Added to the Gospel and have not “ Fallen From Grace”
Adding something that “ sounds good” to the Gospel is understandable .....Satan tricked Eve into disobeying God in the Garden with a little something that “ sounded good”..... “ you will be like God !”
God says we are Saved by Believing and YOU say, “ yea, hath God “really” said ....” God says “ Jesus Saves.Period”.......You say, “ Jesus Saves BUT....Only if you repent of all of your sins before you die” You subscribe to the confused , Non- Biblical , Perhaps damnable Doctrine Of “ Lucky Repentance”, where the #1 prayer should be , “God , Grant me the “ luck” not to have sinned and then have a sudden heart-attack where I don’t get a chance to bring my Repentance Ledger up to date before I kick the bucket....in the end, the Blood Of Christ and my Faith in that Blood did not count for anything ....your Grace was all a lie—— it was all about ME and MY Repentance and the good LUCK for me to have the time and presence of mind to have a SUPER MEMORY and remember all of my sins so I could repent from them all and get saved.....” Such utter Hog - Wash.....
What part of Luke 13:1-5 says that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day according to the scriptures?

Now, while I certainly believe in what it says in Luke 13:1-5, I do not believe that the fact that it excludes that doctrine means that it is not a biblical doctrine.

In the same way, the fact that 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 doesn't say anything about repentance doesn't mean that repentance isn't a biblical doctrine either.

You preach a false and perverted gospel in that you have subtly taught that grace is a license for immorality...subtly; but you do indeed teach it.

THAT IS A FALSE GOSPEL THAT WILL PUT PEOPLE IN HELL.

Pardon me for yelling; but you are not forgiven for trying to identify me as a false teacher when I am doing my prayerful best to preach what is faithful and true.

I am preaching what is faithful and true; or else the Lord does not answer prayer. But we know that He does (Matthew 7:7-8).

So, if you wanted to start a war with me, you have one. I will do my best to prove to everyone that you are a false teacher. I have already succeeded at doing so (I thought that I would bring this to the forefront...); but from now on I will do it again and again until you apologize.

You should have obeyed the Golden Rule.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are Fruits Of The Spirit That is the result Of Salvation.....it is not the means of Salvation and it does not KEEP one Saved

No, but being saved will keep the fruits of the Spirit.

Take it up with David , Paul and Jesus .....they all used That description when “ the shoe fit”. Please...don’t YOU be one! Your “ fetish” in regard to this mere word , like it has some kind of Magical way to send you to Hell if you utter it is bordering on foolishness. I suppose if I refer to you as an “ idiot or dotard” Everything is fine—— just don’t use that “ F” Word! It has Supernatural Power to damn you—- it’s not the Thinking behind it...( that’s Exactly what Jesus had in mind)

Calling someone an "idiot" is the same as saying "Raca" and will put you in danger of the council. Not as severe as saying, "You fool." Notice that you are only in danger of hell fire...it's not saying that you will necessarily go there...but why would anyone be brazen enough to take chances on this?

Unless you are being inspired by the Holy Spirit in saying such words, you are ver likely going to be in deep doo-doo, for doing so.