Not judging before the time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should thank your lucky stars! God has not, in history, been about the business of bringing Eternal Judgment, or Eternal Sentencing. There will be a day for that, for reviewing your life to see where you need to be placed for all eternity.

I'm not here to say God is going to put people He hates in an eternal torture chamber. But I do think how close to God or how far away from God and His blessings you will be for all eternity will one day be determined at a heavenly court. And the farther away from God you will be the more you will be remorseful.

That being said, God's acts of judgment are always taking place in one form or another. The acts of nature are signs that this is not a place to invest in for all eternity--all is falling apart in a sense. Nothing will last the way it is.

So there is also the principle of sowing and reaping, which is the principle of judgment God is now using. Don't think that this cannot catch up to you if you're not careful. "Kiss the Son lest he be angry." Psalm 2.

What that means is you should show respect for God and for religion. If you disrespect God's People, He will disrespect you. An eye for an eye.

What I see the Leftists here in the US doing is disrespectful to both Christians and Jews. I'm not saying that these groups are beyond criticism--I'm sure some criticism is deserved.

But the kind of rhetoric and display I'm seeing being aimed at God's People is despicable, and will eventually be visited by God. He is patient but He is true to His word. He will bring consequences to those who think there is no judgment from God.

Reactions: WPM

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have written a very kind sentiment (kind to God).

I like to think, its not whether God loves or hates us, its how we respond to God loving or hating us.

Take me, God hates me so much He won't tell me anything, but He loves that I keep coming to him for Wisdom anyway.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should thank your lucky stars! God has not, in history, been about the business of bringing Eternal Judgment, or Eternal Sentencing. There will be a day for that, for reviewing your life to see where you need to be placed for all eternity.

I'm not here to say God is going to put people He hates in an eternal torture chamber. But I do think how close to God or how far away from God and His blessings you will be for all eternity will one day be determined at a heavenly court. And the farther away from God you will be the more you will be remorseful.

That being said, God's acts of judgment are always taking place in one form or another. The acts of nature are signs that this is not a place to invest in for all eternity--all is falling apart in a sense. Nothing will last the way it is.

So there is also the principle of sowing and reaping, which is the principle of judgment God is now using. Don't think that this cannot catch up to you if you're not careful. "Kiss the Son lest he be angry." Psalm 2.

What that means is you should show respect for God and for religion. If you disrespect God's People, He will disrespect you. An eye for an eye.
I have ZERO respect for Islam.
What I see the Leftists here in the US doing is disrespectful to both Christians and Jews. I'm not saying that these groups are beyond criticism--I'm sure some criticism is deserved.
Oh really? LOL
But the kind of rhetoric and display I'm seeing being aimed at God's People is despicable, and will eventually be visited by God. He is patient but He is true to His word. He will bring consequences to those who think there is no judgment from God.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have ZERO respect for Islam.

Oh really? LOL
I was referring to the true religion. My inference was that we should show respect for God and for the religion He demands of us. I hardly think Islam is true religion, although I think everybody made in the image of God deserves some respect. I have relatives that are Muslim, and I certainly won't win them to Christ if I show disrespect for them. But I don't respect their religion because it is both judgmental and hateful.

Why did you get upset when I pointed out Leftists are hostile towards God and towards God's People? It is literally all over the news!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was referring to the true religion. My inference was that we should show respect for God and for the religion He demands of us. I hardly think Islam is true religion, although I think everybody made in the image of God deserves some respect. I have relatives that are Muslim, and I certainly won't win them to Christ if I show disrespect for them. But I don't respect their religion because it is both judgmental and hateful.
You said "religion" not people. Big diff in disrespecting people and disrespecting Islam.
Why did you get upset when I pointed out Leftists are hostile towards God and towards God's People? It is literally all over the news!
Maybe because you didn't show enough disrespect for Leftists? LOL

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said "religion" not people. Big diff in disrespecting people and disrespecting Islam.
I know what I said, and I've defined my terms for you. I don't use terms the way you may want to hear them. I use them the way I understand them.
Maybe because you didn't show enough disrespect for Leftists? LOL
Leftists do not deserve respect for their marching for the death of Israel, for committing sacrilege in churches, for promoting homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, and political bullying, as well as outright cheating, lying, and manipulating. What they're doing to Trump by their influence in the Democrat Party and in the Media, as well as in the courts, is outrageous.

If you want to die on that hill with Leftists, power to you. But I'll give you zero respect for doing so.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As people who have been spiritually reborn we have already been judged as worthy of a place in heaven. That right was granted to us the moment we received Jesus as our Saviour and put our trust in him. We are part of God's family and heirs with Jesus.