Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The universe here being the land of the dead. Kind of makes sense, considering the insanity of it all. Hmm..how would we know? I wonder what I did to end up here? What was the crime I committed in this other existence? Obviously it has something to do with my daughter here. But then who is she in the native reality we came from, hmm, couldn't really know. (Unless I have to return there before I can understand the why)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Maybe God was everything, and then for some reason exploded (Becoming the big bang and the whole universe itself) I remember something about God becoming shattered into light fragments in ancient Hebrew literature.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am dead.

Physically disagree.
Spiritually agree.

This is not life.

Blood flowing in a naturally born man is physical life.

This is the place of the dead.
This Earth is the place of physically bodily alive, physically bodily dead, and spiritually dead naturally born men of the seed of man and spiritually born again men of the seed of God.

I'm thinking we are all living in hell (Real hell, now) punishment for something we all did some other place, from some other existence.

Real hell? You believe in hell, but do not believe in the Creator of hell?

Interesting. Sort of leaves you on the cusp of rejecting belief in things you can not see, while RENAMING things you can not see, to things you can see, so you can then claim to believe in hell.

Heaven, Earth, Hell are Created Places, Made suitable as Habitats FOR particular Created and Made Beings.

Created and Made Beings, called MAN-KIND begin their existence ON their habitat called Earth.
Once they exist, (are naturally born)…they have FREEWILL, to choose WHERE they desire to exist ETERNALLY.
Their OPTION is ON Earth or IN the Earth.

Existing IN Heaven Eternally is NOT an OPTION given to RISE UP to Heaven for Eternity.
However there is an openly revealed CAVEAT….
The Barrier, (firmament) presently DIVIDING Earth from Heaven, SHALL BE entirely OPENED, and as it IS IN Heaven so also SHALL IT BE ON Earth.
* Earth thereafter occupied BY men who are LIVING SPIRIT Life, rather than LIVING BLOOD Life.
* And THE CAVEAT…..that bodily BLOOD LIFE earthly men, MUST exercise their FREEWILL CHOICE, WHILE existing ALIVE IN their naturally born BLOOD LIFE.
* Eh…on average bodily BLOOD LIFE earthly manKIND of Being, has some 50+ years to exercise their FREEWILL for choosing their ETERNAL destination;
* LIVE FOREVER ON Earth, and experience Life ON Earth AS it IS IN Heaven….with God;
OR
* Become Bodily Life (blood) Destroyed and Soul Life (Gods Breath) Departed (returned to God)….and the Body and Soul Destroyed and Forgotten, (BY God and ALL men.)

The Lord God Almighty, is the God of the Living. He Gives Life, He Takes Away Life.
He Created and Made Man-KIND very good.
OOPS, ManKIND used his own FREEWILL, to fall away from “goodness”.
Via Gods Grace, Offering, and a man exercising his Freewill to become MADE…
Bodily dead FOR God.
God SHALL restore his soul to “good”.
God SHALL quicken his spirit to “holy”.
God SHALL raise his body in “glory”.
To occupy the Earth (with Heavens Presence), and IN Gods SEEABLE Presence;
FOREVER.

It is NO Secret, that men such as yourself, will exercise their own Freewill to Reject Gods Grace and Offering to be Restored to good and Made Holy and Be risen up in a glorious body….

It is OPENLY and Expressly revealed by the Word of God Himself….THAT Every earthly man Ever naturally born SHALL be given their Heart’s Desire….to Forever BE WITH God…or to Forever BE WITHOUT God.

It is OPENLY and Expressly revealed by the Word of God Himself…IF you are NOT WITH God….you are AGAINST HIM….and thus WITHOUT Him. (As in the case of a fence sitter, vacillating, kind of, maybe, sort of believing…Is NOT WITH Him.)

Just the FACTS, the choice is entirely yours to exercise your Freewill.
The Expectation is not SECRET. Of ALL the manKIND of beings ever naturally born….FEW SHALL exercise their Freewill to choose LIFE forever WITH God.

And just a side note. Don’t know IF you have ever received an “inheritance gift”, of land, money, possessions, whatever so named ….and was glad to receive an “inheritance gift”….
….But Every man WHO exercises their Freewill to choose LIFE forever WITH God…according to His terms, His Order and Way…
Becomes Gods “inheritance”.
…For some men, that is a great honor to BE ABLE to Give the Creator and Maker of all things, an “inheritance gift” that only the individual man himself CAN give to God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe God was everything, and then for some reason exploded (Becoming the big bang and the whole universe itself) I remember something about God becoming shattered into light fragments in ancient Hebrew literature.
No, God didn’t explode!

God CONTROLS the Cosmos, the Weather.
He CAN and DOES send down from the Heavens, (Light, Bolts of Light, Darkness) and (things men have name such as Falling stars, Astroids, etc.) TO move about in the Cosmos and TO even target Land ON the Earth.

Nothing new, from ancient days, historical days, modern days….God has repetitively revealed His Power for:
His holy angels, His unholy angels and men ON Earth to SEE and EXPERIENCE the EFFECTS of His Supreme Power.

Glory to God,
Taken

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why won't life kill me already. I'm sick of living in this bent consumer society. Hurry up universe and take back this thing called me.
Now that is something I can agree with. Not the you dying part, but that society is sick. Christians however are actually divided on their worldview. Some agree with you, and cannot wait the Lord's return so they can get outta here, while others are intent on working to make the world a Christian theocracy. Me, I definitely belong too the former group. This world is a very sad selfish, corrupt, wicked planet. And I'm sorry to share some bad news, but the Bible says it's going to get progressively worse. For all man's attempts at self improvement, working for the "common good" as the globalists like to say, and despite the fact that many Christians declare they are better than others and the world is a wonderful place, the Bible has this to say concerning the days in which we live...
KJV 2 Timothy 3:1-7
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Oh, and that's not describing secular atheists. That's the church. So yeah. I actually get where you are coming from. Except the kamikaze part. Because there is hope. It isn't all doom and gloom. The promises of God for those who know Him is that despite the state of the world, one can be content and gain happiness from making other people's lives as good as possible. There is tremendous joy in serving. And when Jesus comes, (have you ever looked at prophecy, I mean seriously?) this current world as it stands in it's desolate war-torn polluted disgusting state, will come to an end. But even then, there is promise of a new heavens and a new earth. An earth restored to the way it was always intended to be. No war. No chemicals harming everything. No greed. No tears, sorrow, sickness or death. And all it costs is our pride.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the universe needs to make a mass recall on this planet (Because the products it made are malfunctioning) If there is a God. What the cajubles is it doing? (Cajubles is not a word) No one needs a God who only lives invisibly in their hearts, functioning like a coping method, while it does nothing. God is no friend of mine, because a friend would do something when it had the power to do so.
You are right. And the Bible is full of promises that that scenario of correction is coming soon. Prophecy is a fascinating subject. And the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation have been unfolding for over 2000 years, and we are today in the very final stages of this world's tenure.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weee! I love Jesus because he makes me feel gooood. There in is your destruction.
I love Jesus because he helps me take my eyes off ME and help other people and make them feel good.
You should try it sometime.

I made a small one egg cheese omelet with a spoon of tomatoes and an english muffin.
He ate the whole thing.
He didn't eat before we left the hospital last night (shepherds pie) can't say I blame him, it looked like slop.
When we got home he wan't hungry. And before breakfast he was feeling nauseous.

But he looks better having eaten and had a good nights rest.
He's watching his westerns now and he looks good.

I feel like I've just entered another new chapter of my life. Or should I say, another pair of shoes... right Forrest?

You all have a great day, and for pity sake I.O.U try to smile for once.
You are loved whether you like it or not.

Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I love Jesus because he helps me take my eyes off ME and help other people and make them feel good.
You should try it sometime.

I made a small one egg cheese omelet with a spoon of tomatoes and an english muffin.
He ate the whole thing.
He didn't eat before we left the hospital last night (shepherds pie) can't say I blame him, it looked like slop.
When we got home he wan't hungry. And before breakfast he was feeling nauseous.

But he looks better having eaten and had a good nights rest.
He's watching his westerns now and he looks good.

I feel like I've just entered another new chapter of my life. Or should I say, another pair of shoes... right Forrest?

You all have a great day, and for pity sake I.O.U try to smile for once.
You are loved whether you like it or not.

Hugs
When your father dies, are you going to do what then. Let's wait and find out how you feel about Jesus and love after.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You are right. And the Bible is full of promises that that scenario of correction is coming soon. Prophecy is a fascinating subject. And the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation have been unfolding for over 2000 years, and we are today in the very final stages of this world's tenure.
You know, I read your post and literally want to die. Really it's you, and people with your mentality that is causing my depression. I know that if I would just cut myself off from this forum as say a person who is stuck in a abusive friendship/relationship I'd heal. Which will happen ultimately because of the psychological pain factor.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know, I read your post and literally want to die. Really it's you, and people with your mentality that is causing my depression. I know that if I would just cut myself off from this forum as say a person who is stuck in a abusive friendship/relationship I'd heal. Which will happen ultimately because of the psychological pain factor.
Well, you have a problem then. Because I'm not changing in order to relieve you of your 'pain'. If the truth hurts that much, it's you who will have to change your mentality. You will have to deal with it another way if you are going to continue to read my posts.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Judas was forgiven, he just didn't believe it....it killed him......that's what unbelief does; it kills its subject.
Peter was nearly in the same boat. His betrayal of Jesus had him spiralling into doubt that he would ever be forgiven. At the seashore where Peter had gone fishing with his mates, Jesus appears and goes fishing as well......for Peter. Read the story in John 21.

Unbelief and presumption are the tools Satan ratchets along to snare his prey.
Awaken to his strategies!

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Physically disagree.
Spiritually agree.

Surely the body can not live without the spirit, the spirit is the animus mundi, the spark of life. Thus if I.O.U were spiritually dead he would be dead dead.

What remains then is that his mind does not believe what you believe. His spirit is very much alive and kicking.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely the body can not live without the spirit, the spirit is the animus mundi, the spark of life. Thus if I.O.U were spiritually dead he would be dead dead.

What remains then is that his mind does not believe what you believe. His spirit is very much alive and kicking.
A naturally born man is PHYSICALLY ALIVE.
Any alive human earthly man, NOT WITH the Lord God, IS Spiritually DEAD in his SIN.

The Act of God “SAVING” a man, begins with FORGIVENESS, for being naturally born NOT BELIEVING IN the Lord God.
And FORGIVENESS for all the days that man lived, alive in his physical body, NOT hearing, NOT learning, NOT Believing IN the Lord God.

Christ Jesus, Forgives, SAVES (the soul), Quickens the spirit, of those DEAD in their sins….via a spiritual “crucified with Jesus” death, before physical death.
The Lord raises them up…(Rapture).

God, SAVES (the souls) those DEAD in their sins….having physically died with Believe IN Jesus (but not IN Christ)…after physical death.
God raises them up … (first resurrection).

The SOUL….is saved.
The SPIRIT….is born again.
The BODY……is raised in Glory.

The SOUL…is LIFE of Gods Breath.
The BODY….is BLOOD Life.
The NATURAL spirit of man IS a mans TRUTH in his heart. Truths the man learns from men. A natural mans spirit is born of a natural mans seed.
A born again spirit, is a man who has received a NEW Heart (called circumcised) and a NEW seed (called the Seed of God)
And a NEW TRUTH (called the TRUTH of God, Gods Word, written in the new heart of that man) called baptism of the Holy Spirit, called the Spirit of Truth, called having, trusting, believing, the Word of God IN you.

BORN AGAIN, by the Spirit of God, is precisely speaking of the Natural spirit of man, becoming born of Gods Seed, of Gods Spirit. Changing from a NATURAL truth, to Gods SPIRITUAL truth.

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
A naturally born man is PHYSICALLY ALIVE.
Any alive human earthly man, NOT WITH the Lord God, IS Spiritually DEAD in his SIN.

The Act of God “SAVING” a man, begins with FORGIVENESS, for being naturally born NOT BELIEVING IN the Lord God.
And FORGIVENESS for all the days that man lived, alive in his physical body, NOT hearing, NOT learning, NOT Believing IN the Lord God.

Christ Jesus, Forgives, SAVES (the soul), Quickens the spirit, of those DEAD in their sins….via a spiritual “crucified with Jesus” death, before physical death.
The Lord raises them up…(Rapture).

God, SAVES (the souls) those DEAD in their sins….having physically died with Believe IN Jesus (but not IN Christ)…after physical death.
God raises them up … (first resurrection).

The SOUL….is saved.
The SPIRIT….is born again.
The BODY……is raised in Glory.

The SOUL…is LIFE of Gods Breath.
The BODY….is BLOOD Life.
The NATURAL spirit of man IS a mans TRUTH in his heart. Truths the man learns from men. A natural mans spirit is born of a natural mans seed.
A born again spirit, is a man who has received a NEW Heart (called circumcised) and a NEW seed (called the Seed of God)
And a NEW TRUTH (called the TRUTH of God, Gods Word, written in the new heart of that man) called baptism of the Holy Spirit, called the Spirit of Truth, called having, trusting, believing, the Word of God IN you.

BORN AGAIN, by the Spirit of God, is precisely speaking of the Natural spirit of man, becoming born of Gods Seed, of Gods Spirit. Changing from a NATURAL truth, to Gods SPIRITUAL truth.

You appear to be conflating different things but if you're happy with that fair enough.

Myself, I believe that the spirit is immortal

Gen 6:17
And I, lo, I am bringing in the deluge of waters on the earth to destroy all flesh, in which is a living spirit, from under the heavens; all that is in the earth doth expire.

Spirituality and the living spirit that pervades everything are 2 different things I believe. It is the spirit that animates us. Without it we would be flesh and bone wax works.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You appear to be conflating different things but if you're happy with that fair enough.

Myself, I believe that the spirit is immortal

I believe a spirit born of mans seed shall die.
I believe a spirit born of Gods seed is immortal.

Gen 6:17
And I, lo, I am bringing in the deluge of waters on the earth to destroy all flesh, in which is a living spirit, from under the heavens; all that is in the earth doth expire.

Spirituality and the living spirit that pervades everything are 2 different things I believe. It is the spirit that animates us. Without it we would be flesh and bone wax works.
Gal 3:
[16] Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Ezek 11:
[19] And I will give them one heart, and I will put anew spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I believe a spirit born of mans seed shall die.
The term "shall" refers to a future time, an event in the future. More over it is not a guaranteed outcome even by your own standard for your own belief states that such a man might become born again and thus not die.

Consequently I.O.U's spirit cannot be said to be DEAD as you claimed.

You worded things wrong simply for effect.

What you mean is that you personally believe that I.O.U is on track to ultimately die spiritually as well as physically, and you're entitled to your belief.

Meanwhile however I.O.U is in the hands of your god, if such exists because he apparently controls everything and for all you know god might have plans for I.O.U to change in the future many years from now. It is not given to you to determine if he is dead either physically or spiritually. God will decide when he chooses to.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "shall" refers to a future time, an event in the future. More over it is not a guaranteed outcome even by your own standard for your own belief states that such a man might become born again and thus not die.

Consequently I.O.U's spirit cannot be said to be DEAD as you claimed.

You worded things wrong simply for effect.

What you mean is that you personally believe that I.O.U is on track to ultimately die spiritually as well as physically, and you're entitled to your belief.

Meanwhile however I.O.U is in the hands of your god, if such exists because he apparently controls everything and for all you know god might have plans for I.O.U to change in the future many years from now. It is not given to you to determine if he is dead either physically or spiritually. God will decide when he chooses to.
The Lord God does not save the saved.

Col 2:
[13] And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

I don’t presume to know what @I.O.U does, will do, believes or not at any point in his life.

I do know what shall befall any man, according to his word, his confessions, his lack thereof, and when and why.

And certainly as God provides to every man, it is what exactly he believes before his physical or spiritual death, is that which is accounted to each man.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Human beings are a relational people. They received that same mindset from their Creator, who is a relational God. In every man is an innate desire to love, be loved and belong. The gospel addresses that hunger. In the OT God told Moses, "let them make me a sanctuary that I may dwell among them". God wants to dwell among us. He wants a relationship with us. But we separate ourselves from Him through our rebelliousness and unbelief. Yet despite this, He is willing to forgive and bring us back to Himself. When all is said and done, Jesus, to whom is given the responsibility as judge, will declare to those who refuse or reject faith in Him, I never knew you. This is a lamentation on His part, a sadness and regret that most would rather trust in their own intellect, and their own narrow perception of the universe and the natural world. Science, philosophy, although in some contexts having their uses, can never answer the most vital questions of our existence.
KJV John 17:3
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

KJV Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

KJV Jeremiah 33:1-3
1 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah the second time, while he was yet shut up in the court of the prison, saying,
2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name;
3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

KJV Isaiah 45:20-24
20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.