Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Oh. Florence Nightingale wasn't actually in love with any patient (She was just very devoted)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Oh. Florence Nightingale wasn't actually in love with any patient (She was just very devoted)
For years of devotional service your name becomes associated with a disorder. Me think it's because doctors hate been devoted.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't want your love :) I want someone else's love.
I been there too. Sometimes you can't have what others are unwilling to give.
Or sometimes you have to have put your own sword away first and be humble.
If your as pleasant to those whose love you seek as you are to us, then probably your coming at it from the wrong direction.
Just sayin..
Try a different approach maybe
Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Nothin much left to say, except in a song.
I am not listening to any song or those other YouTube clips your posting. Because it getting to the point your over cooking the turkey. I do love turkey mmm the smell of turkey meat. Anyway back to whatever.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I been there too. Sometimes you can't have what others are unwilling to give.
Or sometimes you have to have put your own sword away first and be humble.
If your as pleasant to those whose love you seek as you are to us, then probably your coming at it from the wrong direction.
Just sayin..
Try a different approach maybe
Hugs
Yeah. That doesn't work that way @Ziggy it sounds like it would work that way, but in reality it doesn't. This is why. Because in that concept of love is a hint of conformity. You can't see that in what you said? Besides that, who's to say anyone on the planet knows what love really is and how it should behave. This is why I f'n hate you people. My heart burns against the love of this world. It's because you've got to sell it to everybody.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. That doesn't work that way @Ziggy it sounds like it would work that way, but in reality it doesn't. This is why. Because in that concept of love is a hint of conformity. You can't see that in what you said? Besides that, who's to say anyone on the planet knows what love really is and how it should behave. This is why I f'n hate you people. My heart burns against the love of this world. It's because you've got to sell it to everybody.
Love is a two way street. Both need to conform to some extent to make it work.
What is Love?
It's definately the opposite of f'n hating people. And if your heart burns against it, how can you ever hope to hold onto it?

Look, I'm no teacher or rabbi or instructor... I simply want to be your friend.
And it won't cost you anything.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL
Q is a conspiracy theory haven't you heard?

Is it que, queue, or q?

One of our persistent—and more puzzling—lookups is for the word que, which is entered in our dictionary (capitalized) as an abbreviation for Quebec. Qué is also a Spanish word that means “what.” That is not, however, the word that many people are looking for when they look up que in our dictionary. Que is homophonous with a number of other words, most of which have wildly different spellings and meanings. One of the words that people are looking for when they look up que is queue, a word that means “line” (as in, “We waited in the ticket queue.”) Sometimes people are looking for the homonym cue, or “a signal to start or do something” (“The lights just went out—that’s my cue to start the movie.”). Very occasionally, people look up que for coup, a word that refers to a violent and sudden overthrow or takeover of a government (“reports on the latest coup attempt”). And if you’re looking for the phonetic spelling of the letter q, try again: that’s cue.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made homemade vanilla icecream last night.
Some kind of concoction I threw together and put in the freezer.
I think I'll have some for lunch.
I just finished the leftovers from the boiled dinner I made some days ago for breakfast.
I had a bowl of cereal for dinner last night.
Who's to say what is right or wrong when your a grown up.
:D
Hugs

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
When you read your bible and learn to trust God, you don't fall for the B.S.

Now there are some people on this forum who took the vaccine in good faith. They believe they did the right thing.
These people have God on their side. So that even if a viper should jump out of the fire and bite them, they won't be harmed.
Because their eyes are always on God's promises.
Whether it be a bronze serpent on a pole in the middle of the wilderness. Jesus Christ crucified on a tree in the middle of the Roman Empire,
Or on an island surrounded by foreignors.
Faith works in any situation.

I'm afraid this is just wishful thinking and pure fantasy. Christians across the world died horribly just as non-Christians did. There WERE harmed, their faith did not protect them. You too are witness that you didn't take the "vaccines" and thus didn't in reality believe there was a god that would protect you.

This is where we all need to pull back and have a dose of reality check. We're not going to be able to stand up to the elitist tyranny and world take-over if we're still pandering to silly fairy tales peddled by the church. We DO need to follow the science, the same science Jesus was well aware of and used to heal the sick and survive crucifixion. If we have the substance he had, then thee Pharmaceuticals become meaningless entities and would go bust overnight along with the banksters. I have a Christian friend currently in hospital with sudden "turbo cancer" likely brought on by the "vaccines". She's going to die, simple as. Her life is being terminated early and no god is there to prevent it from happening. This is reality.

Jesus warned us what we needed, but sadly he didn't give it to everyone else. So now we have to seek hard to find that which is hidden.
Before it is too late.

Visita Interiora Terra Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Love is a two way street. Both need to conform to some extent to make it work.
What is Love?
It's definately the opposite of f'n hating people. And if your heart burns against it, how can you ever hope to hold onto it?

Look, I'm no teacher or rabbi or instructor... I simply want to be your friend.
And it won't cost you anything.

Hugs
You mean love is a one way street. Where everyone is going the same way :) My father used to pull that saying on me when he thought I was not going his way. He did it to shame me, and that wasn't an act of love on his part.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Personally my heart burns with fire against

YAHWEH is not a God who smites his enemies? I don't what god your worshiping, but it ain't YAHWEH, or you've just never read the Bible cover to cover. That's a frightening thought that statistically most Christian's have never read the Bible cover to cover. Now you can take that to the bank and smoke it!
I would assume you are referring to this, quoting me...That God is a vengeful tyrant intent on destroying his enemies, and presenting His laws as somehow oppressive and restrictions on liberty. What you are missing is the nuance that you guys apply to God, the vengeful tyrant whose intent and sole purpose in life is to destroy his enemies. That picture of God is a patent lie, and comes from Satan. You are parroting the very accusations that began even before creation as the foundation of Lucifer's rebellion and attempt to take over the government in heaven. "God is a tyrant. His laws are arbitrary and oppressive. We do not need his law in order to live fulfilling lives. His laws are restrictive and are contradictory to liberty and happiness". Is that not what you are saying? Is that not a political statement from someone seeking to take over the throne of his own life in rebellion against the only one worthy to rule, your Creator? It's the same argument that brought Lucifer's downfall. Ironically, God did not kill Lucifer on the spot, but have him a planet with a people to attempt to rule, in order to prove that living outside of God's laws and government is feasible. I want you to look around and ask yourself, how has that experiment turned out? And yet you then, hypocritically, blame God for all the trouble you have.
As for God being a tyrant bent on killing. Who did he destroy in the OT? Who were those peoples and tribes and nations of Canaan that God told Israel to dispossess? What were their practices, and what hope do you think there was they could ever change? Did you know they sacrificed their children to their fake gods? Burning them alive in red hot ovens in order to receive the blessings of their piece of stone? For centuries they had lived like this, and with other abominable practices as well. Teaching their children, those that survived, that this 'is the way'. Israel, when they entered Canaan, had just come from 400 years of slavery at the hands of the pharaohs. The Egyptians had similar abominable practices as the Canaanites. Yet through Moses God gave them opportunity to honor the God of Israel, and some initially did, and they left Egypt with Israel into the wilderness. But their so called faith, when tested, failed. As did Israel's. But God gave them all opportunity to learn new ways, to learn and obey His laws, which are laws based on love, protecting one another's freedoms, and honoring one another's lives and property.
Those nations were destroyed in the end because if God had not done so, they would have destroyed Israel, and God had plans for Israel, to stand in a fallen world as examples of God's care and testimony to His mercy and goodness. Israel failed that as well. Throughout their history they ended up adopting the practices of the pagan nations they did not destroy, in fact they made them worse.
Now, it's the turn of the church, which in medieval times also failed. In these last days, there's a remnant who will be witnesses to God's goodness, grace, and mercy. They will love as Jesus loved, they will keep His commandments, and the world will finally see that God's laws are righteous, holy, and just. They will see in the character of those final Christians before the second coming, the true character of God.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy