NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
This is for those who understand that history repeats itself, though not identically. The Pizza Gate scandal that the MSM is saying is false news is also tied in. Its the story of Ahab (Bill Clinton), Jezebel (Hillary) and Jehu (Donald Trump), not to mention other players. It goes from the time Bill took Hillary for a wife, to his being Governor of Arkansas, his rise to the presidency, to Hillary's corruption being partly exposed on the campaign trail to Trump not prosecuting her due to her political standing. He was going to cover her awful corruption until truth seekers exposed Pizza Gate. Eventually the Clinton Dynasty falls by Trump's hand, DRAIN THE SWAMP! l have taken poetic license. You can read about them in 1Kings16-22, 2Kings9 and 2Chronicles18-22. So lets begin.

1 Kings 16:31-33 - And BILL CLINTON did evil in the sight of the LORD above all PRESIDENTS that were before him. And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of JFK (MARILYN WHO WAS AN ANTON LAVEY MIND CONTROLLED SEX KITTEN, BILL WAS COMPARED TO JFK), that he took to wife HILLARY the daughter of SATAN king of the OCCULTISTS, and BILL went and served SATAN, and worshipped him. And he reared up an altar OF SACRIFICE for SATAN in the house of SATAN which he had built in Samaria (WASHINGTON DC). And BILL made a grove (RING), (a grove of trees is usually in a circular group, these groves were used for all sorts of perversions); and BILL did more to provoke the LORD God of Israel (AMERICA) to anger than all the PRESIDENTS of Israel (AMERICA) that were before him.

MOVING ON..... OBADIAH= NOT ONE PERSON

1 Kings 18:3-4 - And BILL called "Obadiah" (SOMEONE WHO WORKED CLOSELY WITH BILL YET FEARED GOD), which was the governor (HEAD) of his house. Now Obadiah feared the LORD greatly: For it was so, when HILLARY cut off the SPEAKERS OF TRUTH (KNOWN AS THE CLINTON BODY COUNT) of the LORD, that Obadiah took an hundred SPEAKERS OF TRUTH, and COVERED UP WHO THEY WERE BY CLOAKING THEM, and fed them with TRUTH OF THE CLINTON CRIMES.

MOVING ON.....

1 Kings 18:19, 18:30, 1 Kings 19:1-2: HEAD PROPHET SPEAKING TO BILL : Now therefore send and gather to me all AMERICANS AND ALL THE LIARS OF THE MSM, which WORK FOR HILLARY. And HEAD PROPHET said to the AMERICANS: "Take ALL THE LIARS OF THE MSM; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and THE HEAD PROPHET brought them down and DESTROYED THEM ALL. And BILL told HILLARY all that THE HEAD PROPHET had done, and how he had DESTROYED all the LIARS OF THE MSM with the TRUTH. Then HILLARY sent a messenger unto THE HEAD PROPHET, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of THE MSM by to morrow about this time (SHE IS SEEKING TO DESTROY THE HEAD PROPHET BY SAYING REAL NEWS IS FALSE NEWS)

MOVING ON......

1 Kings 19:16-17 - God says to Elijah (PROPHET WHO LEADS THE PEOPLE, LIKE ALEX JONES): And DONALD TRUMP shalt thou anoint (ALEX SUPPORTED TRUMP) to be PRESIDENT over AMERICA: and Elisha, THE NEW SPEAKER OF TRUTH shalt thou anoint to be THE SPEAKER OF TRUTH IN YOUR PLACE (APPEARS THAT ALEX WILL BE STEPPING DOWN SOON TO BE REPLACED BY ANOTHER). And it will come to pass, that him that escapes the sword of Hazael ( A FORMER PRESIDENT), TRUMP WILL DESTROY: and him (HILLARY) that escapes from the sword of TRUMP shall THE NEW SPEAKER OF TRUTH destroy. Going forward in the story in 1 Kings 20, the TRUE SPEAKER warns Bill, but Bill consults his FALSE SPEAKERS who tell him not to worry.

NOW WE COME TO JEZEBEL AND HOW SHE STOLE THE KINGDOM FOR BILL BECAUSE IT IS SHE WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THAT RELATIONSHIP BEING THE FEMI-NAZI THAT SHE IS.

1 Kings 21 - And BILL spoke to GEORGE BUSH SR, saying, "Give me your position of President!" and GEORGE said to BILL, "GOD forbid me, to give give TO YOU THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT!" And BILL came into his house DEPRESSED because of the words which GEORGE had spoken to him. And BILL CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY upon his bed and sulked. But HILLARY said to him, "Why are you so sad and won't eat?" And he said to her, "Because I spoke unto GEORGE and I said to him "THAT I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA!" and he said "I CAN'T BE PRESIDENT!". And HILLARY said to him, "ARE YOU NOT THE GOVERNOR OF ARKANSAS?" GET UP AND EAT AND DON'T WORRY, I will give YOU THE PRESIDENCY OF GEORGE. SHE THEN GOES ON TO SET GEORGE UP. SHE USES THE WORKERS OF SATAN TO LIE ABOUT HIM. "24 years ago, as former President George H.W. Bush was surging back against challenger Bill Clinton, a special prosecutor raised new charges against Bush in the Iran-Contra probe, prompting (HILLARY) Clinton to claim he (BILL) was running against a "culture of corruption." BECAUSE OF THAT HE DOESN'T WIN THE 2ND TERM. THEN SHE TELLS BILL TO TAKE THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT AND HE DOES. And the word of the LORD came to THE HEAD PROPHET saying, "Arise, go down to meet BILL, PRESIDENT OF AMERICA, IN WASHINGTON DC: behold, he is in the OFFICE OF GEORGE, whither he is gone down to TAKE OVER. And you will speak to him saying, "Thus saith the LORD, Have you DESTROYED GEORGE and also taken HIS PRESIDENCY? And YOU shalt speak to him, saying, "Thus saith the LORD, In the place where dogs (DOGS ARE THOSE WHO SNIFF FOR TRUTH OR DIG UP LIES) licked the blood of GEORGE shall dogs lick YOUR blood, even YOURS (HILLARY). And BILL said to THE HEAD TRUTH SPEAKER, "HAVE YOU FOUND ME, OH MY ENEMY? And he answered, I have found YOU: because YOU HAVE sold yourself TO THE DEVIL to work evil in the sight of the LORD. Behold, I will bring evil upon YOU, and will take away YOUR CHILDREN and will DESTROY YOU AND THE MALES that pisseth against the wall (WHEN THEY PISS AGAINST THE WALL IT COMES BACK AT THEM), and him that is DETAINED (FOR CRIMES) and left in AMERICA. Apparently Bill humbles himself, but the evil will come upon his house in the days of his child (CHELSEA) doesn't appear that he will live to see it. FUTURE PROPHECY OF HILLARY: And the dogs (in this case those sniffing for truth) WILL DESTROY HILLARY and there shall be none WHO CARE ABOUT HER.

2 Kings 9:16-22 - TRUMP goes up to see Joram, the son of Ahab and Jezebel, a type of Clinton supporters. On his way he encounters the watchmen of the Clinton Administration who he orders to get behind him of which they do. Then comes Joram (Hillary supporters) who asks him a question and he says, "What peace, so long as the whoredoms of YOUR mother HILLARY and her DECEPTIONS WHICH ARE many, THERE WON'T BE PEACE? TRUMP destroys Hillary's supporters when he wins.

2 Kings 9:30-37 - And when TRUMP has decided to come up against HILLARY TO TAKE HIS POSITION AS THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE, HILLARY hears of it and she paints her face, and tires her head and looks out at a window (TRYS TO APPEAR INNOCENT WITH DOE LIKE EYES, BUT HER PAINTED FACE REVEALS SHE IS A WHORE, INCIDENTALLY A FLY LANDED ON HER FACE DURING ONE OF THE DEBATES. GOD'S WAY OF CLUING YOU IN THAT SHE WORSHIPS BEELZEBUB, LORD OF THE FLIES (HILLARY SUPPORTERS)) And TRUMP enters in at the gate LIKE A RACE HORSE and says, "Who is on my side? who?" And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs (PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO SERVE WITH HIM). And he TELLS THEM, "Throw her down FROM HER LOFTY POSITION. So they throw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall (THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL OF HER FUTURE DESTRUCTION), and on the horses (POWERFUL MEN WHO ARE WILLING TO BRING HER DOWN): and TRUMP TRAMPLES her under foot (IN THE DEBATES). And when he was come in (WON THE PRESIDENCY), he did eat and drink (CELEBRATED), and said, "Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her (TRUMP DECIDES NOT TO PROSECUTE HER DUE TO HER POLITICAL STANDING SO HE DECIDES TO COVER UP HER DEEDS OUT OF RESPECT) for she is a king's daughter. And they went to bury her (COVER UP HER DEEDS, THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT PIZZA GATE AND WHAT HAD BECOME OF HER) : but they found no more of her than the skull (THOUGHTS CONTAINED), and the feet (FEET THAT RAN TOWARDS EVIL), and the palms of her hands (WHAT SHE DID WITH THOSE HANDS) (HER REPUTATION WAS ALREADY DESTROYED BEFORE THEY COULD COVER UP HER DEEDS). Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, OF THE HEAD PROPHET ALEX JONES?, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs (TRUTH SEEKERS WHO SNIFF OUT TRUTH) eat (DESTROY) the flesh (REPUTATION) of Jezebel (HILLARY): And the carcase (THE DEAD BODY THAT MADE UP THOSE WHO SUPPORTED HILLARY) of Jezebel (HILLARY) shall be as dung (THE TRUTH SEEKING DOGS DESTROYED HER REPUTATION AND HER SUPPORTERS ARE LEFT AS DEVIL'S DONUTS ON THE GROUND, LOWEST OF LOW) upon the face of the field (LAND) in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel (OR PRESIDENT HILLARY).

TRUMP WILL NOT PROSECUTE HER, BUT THE NEXT TRUTH LEADER THAT GOD RAISES UP WILL BE THE ONE TO BRING HER DOWN. 2 KINGS 10 GOES ON TO SHOW HOW TRUMP WILL PICK UP WHERE THE 2ND TRUTH LEADER LEAVES OFF AND WILL DESTROY THE CLINTON DYNASTY AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED WITH THEIR CORRUPTIONS. IT APPEARS BILL WILL NOT BE AROUND TO SEE THIS HAPPEN, BUT HIS DAUGHTER WILL SEE THE CLINTON DYNASTY FALL INTO RUIN. HOWEVR, TRUMP WILL FOLLOW AFTER THE SINS OF JEROBOAM, WHO SET UP 2 CALVES IN ISRAEL TO KEEP THE PEOPLE FROM GOING TO JERUSALEM TO WORSHIP GOD. BEWARE OF TRUMP!