Notorious Prostitute vs. your Family of Faith- who are they?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you every wonder what church denomination is right? Is there a better one you could be part of? Or do you think you are in the best one?

One thing is for sure you do not want to be seduced by the spirit of the world and suffer under the judgments that are coming upon it.

In this video I talk about your family of faith, its impact in endtime prophecy and how The Book of Revelation Chapter 17 relates to all of it.

What do you know about the beast and the great prostitute spoken about in Chapter 17? If you watch the video about the “Beast and its soldiers” this video will give you even more insight into this day of reckoning.

What family of faith are you from? And has what they taught you prepared you to stand steadfast in the Lord or are beginning to waiver?

This is a prophetic word to give you some insight into the times we are in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Good teaching, Mark.
It is plain that the 'prostitute' refers to all false religions, Which the Anti-Christ and his minions will destroy and will demand worship of himself. But we Christians will not be a part of the AC's One World govt.

The only thing we can do now, is to fellowship in a Church with other believers and a Pastor, all who will be virtually clueless about what God has planned for us in the last days. This is how God wants it and when things do happen, it will be our great test of faith. 1 Peter 4:12
However, with diligent study and rejection of all the fanciful theories out there, we can know and be prepared for what must happen.
Or be in the dark, surprised and shocked as the Lord corrects a situation that is once again; as in the days of Noah.

Reactions: Nancy

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have heard so much stuff about the end times, but how much of it is right? Most of the stuff propagated today is fairly new teaching about the end (within 100-150 years) and how to recognize it and all of it very confusing. For most of us it requires a geographical political degree. Yet, it has found its way into echo chambers all over the modern Christian world. Yet, God’s [MB1] to John of what would take place in the end was meant for the believers uneducated, educated from every nation, tribe and tongue an understanding what would take place by those following Jesus in the world around them.
Why is that understanding important because God is going to call His people out of this great trouble befalling the world, the beast, the great prostitute and the lawless ones who will follow after it. God does not want you who believe to suffer the plagues assigned to it, because you’ve been trapped in a way of thinking that is not right.

[MB1]

Reactions: Nancy

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We have heard so much stuff about the end times, but how much of it is right? Most of the stuff propagated today is fairly new teaching about the end (within 100-150 years) and how to recognize it and all of it very confusing. For most of us it requires a geographical political degree. Yet, it has found its way into echo chambers all over the modern Christian world. Yet, God’s [MB1] to John of what would take place in the end was meant for the believers uneducated, educated from every nation, tribe and tongue an understanding what would take place by those following Jesus in the world around them.
Why is that understanding important because God is going to call His people out of this great trouble befalling the world, the beast, the great prostitute and the lawless ones who will follow after it. God does not want you who believe to suffer the plagues assigned to it, because you’ve been trapped in a way of thinking that is not right.

[MB1]
Your post does nothing to help clear the confusion and deceptions of the end time prophecy proponents.
Our problem is as Isaiah 29:9-12 says; those who choose to believe what they have been taught, without checking its veracity from the Bible, will be locked into those false teachings.
Also what Jesus said applies; I thank you Father for hiding these things from the learned and wise and revealing them to the simple. Matthew 11:25
But Daniel 12:10 says that a few people will understand. Pray to be among them!

As for whether the Christians will suffer persecution during the Great Tribulation, read Revelation 12:6-17 for the answer.

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post does nothing to help clear the confusion and deceptions of the end time prophecy proponents.
Our problem is as Isaiah 29:9-12 says; those who choose to believe what they have been taught, without checking its veracity from the Bible, will be locked into those false teachings.
Also what Jesus said applies; I thank you Father for hiding these things from the learned and wise and revealing them to the simple. Matthew 11:25
But Daniel 12:10 says that a few people will understand. Pray to be among them!

As for whether the Christians will suffer persecution during the Great Tribulation, read Revelation 12:6-17 for the answer.
Do you have the ability to view youtubes? I cover many things there and more to come. End Times is not my emphasis, but understanding what is happen around us having been foretold and how to keep the faith and persevere is. I believe the devil has manage to corrupt everything even what most people believe is going to happen in the end.

There are many things I believe and do not share, but what I do share I believe.

My posts in writing is to hopefully get you to view the video. I like writing, but even though my grammar has approved over the years, my ability to see my mistakes in what I write hasn't. Meaning what is in my thought does not always transfer on paper or keyboard and it takes many days sometime to see what I have written and make corrections to grammar and sentence structure which can really screw up what I am trying to express. And because christianity has become more of a spectator sport folks can't wait to find something to critique you on or argue with you about. So I found it easier to express those thoughts in video and the creative part in it is my relief while expressing very heavy thoughts (things that are hard to tell people).

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you have the ability to view youtubes?
Yes. I watched you OP video. But I usually don't bother.
Have you looked at my website?

What we must be so careful of is to avoid 'private interpretation'.
The prophesies are quite clear; we must endure until the end. Matthew 24:13, Revelation 14:12, +

My task is to warn people of the forthcoming terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. His correction of our civilization, which is again 'as in the days of Noah. Be warned and be prepared physically and spiritually.

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you looked at my website?
impressive website, and exacting it give som
I look at your website very exacting, calling the video I post OP, but you can add simplistic compared to the in-depth description of everything even to the weaponry and logistics. I hope all of what you said works out for you having put all the time into it. thanks for commenting. In the end God version of what will take place will take place.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I look at your website very exacting, calling the video I post OP, but you can add simplistic compared to the in-depth description of everything even to the weaponry and logistics. I hope all of what you said works out for you having put all the time into it. thanks for commenting. In the end God version of what will take place will take place.
OP means Original Post. Of this thread, not any comment about the content.

God's version of the end times IS what I write about. I prove it all by scripture.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmm, I guess I will leave this alone here, can't say I didn't try
Keep on trying Mark! God will speak what He will to whom He will. Sometimes He gives you Words that readers are able to hear with understanding! Is it not worthwhile for even just one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Balicki

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep on trying Mark! God will speak what He will to whom He will. Sometimes He gives your Words that readers are able to hear with understanding! Is it not worthwhile for even just one?
Thanks for the encouragement. I don't plan to leave the blog. Just this post for now. Maybe someone will find it down the road. I also realize if God himself can't keep people listening unless they have a desire too, who am I.
I read some of your posts where people try to bring on trouble, but you do a great job responding. Hard to fight someone that refuses to fight back at least in the same way. This is how I do it to. Fight back and what was being talk about is lost in the battle. And it does not let the onlookers view and consider what they are observing and reading.
Jesus let people accuse Him but He did not respond like, what a contrast to consider and to sort out the humble from the prideful.

Reactions: amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never had a denomination. My mom sent me to sunday school in the Catholic church but I used to play hookey and use the quarter at the penny candy store. I went a few times but all I remember is standing and kneeling and sitting and singing.
When I was around 18 I picked up this old bible out of pure boredom and started at the back of the book.
This one had all kinds of REAL CREEPY pictures in it. Dragons and Angels and lots of fire. Needless to say, it left me rather uneasy.
I joined a Southern Baptist church for about a year. The Pastor kind of scared me always yelling about damnation and hellfire.
I made sure to get baptised just incase.
Later on I started a Church of God correspondence course. They focused a lot on end times. But life got busy so I moved on and forgot all about it.

I think Y2K made me look around at what was happening in the world. How to survive the year 2000.
I started reading the bible again.. on my own.
Been that way ever since.

I don't think God recognizes denominations. I believe he looks at the individual regardless of what pew he/she is sitting in.
I passed through a few different ones but never found a "home" so to speak.

I get a lot of those "ah ha" moments when I read the bible. God gave me commonsense of which I am most greatful.
And a heart that is willing to feel.
I don't believe any denomination has it all right or all wrong. I don't believe anyone has all the answers. Or even all the questions.
We grow. A little day by day.

It's been 30 some odd years since I been in a church of any kind.
I guess you could say life is my church and the people I meet at the market or the bank or walking down the street are the members.
I watch videos like yours and others and I may agree or disagree with things. Doesn't mean I'm right, just means I'm learning.
And I don't know the bible by chapter and verse like some people. I listen to a conversation and a word or a sentence will pop in my head and I search for that word or verse in the bible. Like it just comes to me.
I never studied languages so I don't know Hebrew or Greek. I just know that I hear what I hear. And try to explain what I understand that I'm hearing to others.
Doesn't mean I'm right, just means I'm learning and willing to listen.

The Lord has many voices and many ways to get his message out to people.
It's the listening that's important.

As far as the endtimes goes, God already has it planned out and there is nothing anyone can do to change it.
I feel the important thing is to be the best Christian you can be in any kind of weather, rain or shine, good times or bad times.
And the Lord will take care of the rest.

Hugs

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Mark,
I don't usually take the time to watch videos, but I have watched a few of yours and always enjoy them.
Actually, thinking that I did subscribe to your YouTube channel! Will have to check out you last few. This was really good! What seems to be shaping up is the one world religion...ecumenism?

Never gave thought to the "location" thing as, I also had believed that way but, was never sure.

God bless,
nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the encouragement. I don't plan to leave the blog. Just this post for now. Maybe someone will find it down the road. I also realize if God himself can't keep people listening unless they have a desire too, who am I.
Amen! It is indeed all in Him. Alone all of our best... even biblical ...knowledge will only make us perhaps the kind of leaders who leads those who follow him a ditch.

I read some of your posts where people try to bring on trouble, but you do a great job responding. Hard to fight someone that refuses to fight back at least in the same way. This is how I do it to. Fight back and what was being talk about is lost in the battle. And it does not let the onlookers view and consider what they are observing and reading.

I have been on Christian forums for over 20 years and a member of many assemblies or churches offline from long before that. Whenever I have done it right I know that God was in it. There have been too many times that I cannot simply forget when I have not done it right... and very often I did not even know it at the time. How much do we grow in and toward God by winning battles if we really win only according to the standards of men? Are those really God's standards?

When someone comes on this [or any] forum truly hungry and thirsty for righteousness [Matt 5:6] God may indeed fill them here, but how likely are they to be filled with what God has for them in the midst of a dog fight or a mud slinging contest...?

Jesus let people accuse Him but He did not respond like, what a contrast to consider and to sort out the humble from the prideful.
Amen!

God will direct us the right way if we are not too full of ourselves to wait on Him? Who is paying attention to God? For whose glory do we strive? Where is the Holy Ghost who leads us? Where are our ears and our eyes? Help us dear Lord!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never had a denomination. My mom sent me to sunday school in the Catholic church but I used to play hookey and use the quarter at the penny candy store. I went a few times but all I remember is standing and kneeling and sitting and singing.
When I was around 18 I picked up this old bible out of pure boredom and started at the back of the book.
This one had all kinds of REAL CREEPY pictures in it. Dragons and Angels and lots of fire. Needless to say, it left me rather uneasy.
I joined a Southern Baptist church for about a year. The Pastor kind of scared me always yelling about damnation and hellfire.
I made sure to get baptised just incase.
Later on I started a Church of God correspondence course. They focused a lot on end times. But life got busy so I moved on and forgot all about it.

I think Y2K made me look around at what was happening in the world. How to survive the year 2000.
I started reading the bible again.. on my own.
Been that way ever since.

I don't think God recognizes denominations. I believe he looks at the individual regardless of what pew he/she is sitting in.
I passed through a few different ones but never found a "home" so to speak.

I get a lot of those "ah ha" moments when I read the bible. God gave me commonsense of which I am most grateful.
And a heart that is willing to feel.
I don't believe any denomination has it all right or all wrong. I don't believe anyone has all the answers. Or even all the questions.
We grow. A little day by day.

It's been 30 some odd years since I been in a church of any kind.
I guess you could say life is my church and the people I meet at the market or the bank or walking down the street are the members.
I watch videos like yours and others and I may agree or disagree with things. Doesn't mean I'm right, just means I'm learning.
And I don't know the bible by chapter and verse like some people. I listen to a conversation and a word or a sentence will pop in my head and I search for that word or verse in the bible. Like it just comes to me.
I never studied languages so I don't know Hebrew or Greek. I just know that I hear what I hear. And try to explain what I understand that I'm hearing to others.
Doesn't mean I'm right, just means I'm learning and willing to listen.

The Lord has many voices and many ways to get his message out to people.
It's the listening that's important.

As far as the endtimes goes, God already has it planned out and there is nothing anyone can do to change it.
I feel the important thing is to be the best Christian you can be in any kind of weather, rain or shine, good times or bad times.
And the Lord will take care of the rest.

Hugs
Ziggy,
Thanks for sharing your heart on this.

The reason I encourage folks to go to church is the same reason I encourage myself to do so. I don't go because primarily the people I find there all though i am happy to see them, as you stated there is a whole world of folks around us. But these folks are unique out of those in the world around them being on some level they are looking or walking in the direction of God, christianity, Jesus or they would not be there. Even if it has become a religionist exercise with the reason lost to why? and are living in sin.

For me, even at times when I am odds with the message being preached, I am learning, I am present and most importantly I am growing in the soil (the body of Christ) that God has provide me among His people, even if the others around me are not.

The other thing important to me is it keeps me more accountable to Him. Sometimes it is easy to forget the "why?" we live when we do not surround ourselves with that purpose in a community of believers helping, touching, speaking too and working together and bringing the social/spiritual community of God into our everyday life in a tangible way. It marks us as different and Holy (set apart) and can bring us into a transitional understanding on display as we share and convience others that Jesus is the only way. And we have room for adoption into the family of God, not because of the dictates of our family of faith, but with God's help leading hungry souls to the family members within it that can help you grow in Christ.

The accountable part for me is important on an individual level in this way. It is hard for me to come together with fellow believers to worship God and harbor sin in my life. Because I love God I can not come and play the hypocrite. I can't open myself up to worship/song and have this sin sitting there, or fellowship with fellow believers pretending to be someone I am not. I want to walk in a honest and genuine relationship with God as a representative of His kingdom in relationship with others. And for me I can lose sight of that if I am not part that.

I agree with you the numerous families of faith found out there are at best imperfect images of God's perfect fellowship and at worst can be a habitation of devils trying to get you off course. But we are following the Lord in this way as a body of Christ in a tangible way being tested as His bride. In Johns Revelation of Jesus warning to the churches we see both types of people in them and each will receive what is coming to them.
But not only that out of that worship of Him from those with their whole heart, this gathering together in which his spirit can distribute God's gifts among us was meant to be the means to minister His knowledge to us for us to grow. And with this purpose in mind. That we fulfill God's desire and His vision for what He sees, because those who learn to fellowship in Him now are being prepared to fill this, His picture of the complete bride for Himself.

Revelations 21:9-27
9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits thick. 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Reactions: Ziggy and amadeus

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Mark,
I don't usually take the time to watch videos, but I have watched a few of yours and always enjoy them.
Actually, thinking that I did subscribe to your YouTube channel! Will have to check out you last few. This was really good! What seems to be shaping up is the one world religion...ecumenism?

Never gave thought to the "location" thing as, I also had believed that way but, was never sure.

God bless,
nancy
I have found things like this that made me ask what I believe. sometimes you just hear things and never question them. And one is about how the end will come about, sometimes understanding things can will help you calm others' fears who don't know and open a dialogue for you to share more about your faith in Jesus. I lot of people are going to have believed a lot things that were not true when they are hit the reality of what is coming and because they didn't know it will be hard for them to find peace in God and persevere in Christ. Revelations says, 2X it will take persverence and faith on the part of the saints to make through what we will follow Jesus through until He comes back for us. How far that is into the judgements befallen this world, but before God's wrath that part we will see.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ziggy,

The reason I encourage folks to go to church is the same reason I encourage myself to do so. I don't go because primarily the people I find there all though i am happy to see them, as you stated there is a whole world of folks around us. But these folks are unique out of those in the world around them being on some level they are looking or walking in the direction of God, christianity, Jesus or they would not be there. Even if it has become a religionist exercise with the reason lost to why? and are living in sin.

For me, even at times when I am odds with the message being preached, I am learning, I am present and most importantly I am growing in the soil (the body of Christ) that God has provide me among His people, even if the others around me are not.

The other thing important to me is it keeps me more accountable to Him. Sometimes it is easy to forget the "why?" we live when we do not surround ourselves with that purpose in a community of believers helping, touching, speaking too and working together and bringing the social/spiritual community of God into our everyday life in a tangible way. It marks us as different and Holy (set apart) and can bring us into a transitional understanding on display as we share and convience others that Jesus is the only way. And we have room for adoption into the family of God, not because of the dictates of our family of faith, but with God's help leading hungry souls to the family members within it that can help you grow in Christ.

The accountable part for me is important on an individual level in this way. It is hard for me to come together with fellow believers to worship God and harbor sin in my life. Because I love God I can not come and play the hypocrite. I can't open myself up to worship/song and have this sin sitting there, or fellowship with fellow believers pretending to be someone I am not. I want to walk in a honest and genuine relationship with God as a representative of His kingdom in relationship with others. And for me I can lose sight of that if I am not part that.

I agree with you the numerous families of faith found out there are at best imperfect images of God's perfect fellowship and at worst can be a habitation of devils trying to get you off course. But we are following the Lord in this way as a body of Christ in a tangible way being tested as His bride. In Johns Revelation of Jesus warning to the churches we see both types of people in them and each will receive what is coming to them.
But not only that out of that worship of Him from those with their whole heart, this gathering together in which his spirit can distribute God's gifts among us was meant to be the means to minister His knowledge to us for us to grow. And with this purpose in mind. That we fulfill God's desire and His vision for what He sees, because those who learn to fellowship in Him now are being prepared to fill this, His picture of the complete bride for Himself.

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits thick. 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
Thank You,
That's why I thank God everyday for this Church (Forum) of God loving people and friends.
I frankly don't feel comfortable around groups of people. Maybe 2 or 3 at the most. I'm very self-conscious and if I had to rely on my fellowshipping at a physical church, I don't suppose I would attend very often.
Here, I can attend 24/7/365 and feel absolutely at home. There are some that disagree and that's awesome. Because then I get to see things from other peoples perspectives and I learn a lot.

I don't believe God is in a building made of wood or stone. He is in his people. And they are everywhere, seen and unseen.
You quoted verses 22 - 27 and I agree wholeheartedly. I see it right here in this forum, with these people I call my friends.

Much Love
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ziggy,

A lot of the churches in my area are very liberal. They wave the rainbow flag and support BLM on their welcome boards.
I feel that I would only be a cause of contention if I was to go anyways.
I'm not fond of drama.
Hugs

Reactions: Truth7t7

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of the churches in my area are very liberal. They wave the rainbow flag and support BLM on their welcome boards.
I feel that I would only be a cause of contention if I was to go anyways.
I'm not fond of drama.
Hugs
There are many churches, not all good, but you can find good folks in them too, obviously I would never encourage someone going to a church that promotes sin. Many regretfully are lazy minded and lazy in motivation when it comes to living for God. Sin seems to be a bigger motivator from some and easier.

But here is what I am finding Ziggy, even though churches have been gradually getting worse, the christians within them that have a love in their heart for God and are trying and wanting to do what's right in God's sight seem to gravitate towards my wife and myself. And not just those, but also the curious and seeking. Of course you always have the gossip spreaders who seek you out that they might have material from you to spread, but give them nothing and they get bored with you, Ha.

I always believe those following Jesus pose something different about themselves that others see, sometimes without a word being said. Inwardly they somehow know your different than the others. Those searching gravitate towards you when you make yourself available and then God gives you an open door to minister the gospel. Because today what they see around them in leadership and other congregants is discouraging. Most will not find a blog to satisfy that need and I believe that need is bigger than our social media interactions because we were meant to be relational on a tangible face to face level which we are losing to social media. People do care who are until they get to know who you are.

So thanks for the dialog that brought some heartfelt thoughts forward for others to consider who might read this and may you find God's best on your journey.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many churches, not all good, but you can find good folks in them too, obviously I would never encourage someone going to a church that promotes sin. Many regretfully are lazy minded and lazy in motivation when it comes to living for God. Sin seems to be a bigger motivator from some and easier.

But here is what I am finding Ziggy, even though churches have been gradually getting worse, the christians within them that have a love in their heart for God and are trying and wanting to do what's right in God's sight seem to gravitate towards my wife and myself. And not just those, but also the curious and seeking. Of course you always have the gossip spreaders who seek you out that they might have material from you to spread, but give them nothing and they get bored with you, Ha.

I always believe those following Jesus pose something different about themselves that others see, sometimes without a word being said. Inwardly they somehow know your different than the others. Those searching gravitate towards you when you make yourself available and then God gives you an open door to minister the gospel. Because today what they see around them in leadership and other congregants is discouraging. Most will not find a blog to satisfy that need and I believe that need is bigger than our social media interactions because we were meant to be relational on a tangible face to face level which we are losing to social media. People do care who are until they get to know who you are.

So thanks for the dialog that brought some heartfelt thoughts forward for others to consider who might read this and may you find God's best on your journey.

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Many today that are sick or disabled only find consolation through the internet. I am one of those.
I am greatful for this forum and others like it. My world would be very lonely without it.
I appreciate people like you and others who have the capability of going out and meeting people face to face.
I suppose we need to be where we are led to be.
I watch videos with people who are called street preachers who walk the streets and spread the word.
They don't have a building to gather in, they meet them where they are. Like the homeless or the drug addicts.
Many of those will not come to a building.
Not everyone that Jesus taught was in the synagogues. They were in the wilderness (lost) , They were in the desert (hungry and thirsty) ,
they were in the city (confused) , they were on the highways (directionless) .

I'm not sure what the Lord has planned for me later, I only know where He has me at the moment.
And it took awhile for me to be where I am..lol
Someday I may meet someone online that lives a couple miles from me.. and if the Lord open that's door, then I would not hesitate to walk through it. All in His good time.

Thank You for this thoughtful conversation
Hugs
:)

Reactions: Mark Balicki