"O Canada.."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now, you guys can keep trying to serve two masters as long as that works for you, ok
and i wish you the best of luck

And you can continue to make unfounded accusations.
Word to the wise. Misrepresentation does not make you right; it simply makes you the presenter of blatant and obvious false accusations, which lands as an unfavorable reflection on you alone.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If you are a FASCIST, LIKE your Mom, and your friends, we can understand, that is your right to announce it.

Your attempt to make yourself creditable with misrepresentation and name-calling, immediately removes you from consideration of creditability.

God Bless,
Taken
ok then, the "i'm rubber, you're glue" defense, works for me
And you can continue to make unfounded accusations.
Word to the wise. Misrepresentation does not make you right; it simply makes you the presenter of blatant and obvious false accusations, which lands as an unfavorable reflection on you alone.

God Bless,
Taken
anything you need to do to avoid reflecting on the checklist at all costs works fine for me, ok?
you want me to be the bad guy, i'll be the bad guy, no problem

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
fascism-50-728.jpg

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can't help yourself from speaking for others. Try Prayer. Perhaps the Lord can give you the Power to keep your mouth closed when you have the urge to speak for others.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anything you need to do to avoid reflecting on the checklist at all costs works fine for me, ok?
you want me to be the bad guy, i'll be the bad guy, no problem

It's your list, your accusations.....funny how you did not notice ANY of my own words in agreement with your list.

You make yourself the bad guy, then agree with yourself.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
too late, see, i already agreed. Now, you wanna move to the grown-up table, or not

LOL ~ funny.

I was wondering when you might want to join in adult conversation, where each speaks for themselves, instead of the child's play, and you do talking for all parties.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
funny how you did not notice ANY of my own words in agreement with your list.
funny how it seems that you apparently need to speak for me now lol, after the ignorant rant up there.
i can't find a box you did not tick, as i said already.

so since i know you would rather die than examine yourself, good day

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
funny how it seems that you apparently need to speak for me now lol, after the ignorant rant up there.

You want to play by your rules...Of proving your accusations.... have at it.

Fascism founder Benito Mussolini ~
His VIEW, His rules
"The Government is Supreme".
"Fascist Governments should Rule the World".
"The Government is Always Right".

Have at it...QUOTE MY WORDS promoting ANYTHING in AGREEMENT to Fascism!!

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and i hope you guys don't get me wrong here--whatever side you have chosen, i hope it works out for you, ok, if i was gonna pledge my allegiance to some worldly concept then i would be a fascist, too. But if you think Christ is in that, you are pretending.

if you perceive an enemy outside the mirror, you are kidding yourself, just like those who believe that they are going to be "taken" somewhere, other than to hell, as Taken's post so vividly describes imo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nor can you find a "box" that I did tick!!

Obviously, your imagination suits you over the Truth.

:(

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and i hope you guys don't get me wrong here--whatever side you have chosen, i hope it works out for you, ok, if i was gonna pledge my allegiance to some worldly concept then i would be a fascist, too. But if you think Christ is in that, you are pretending

OOPS, your forgot to show ANY OF MY WORDS claiming any of the ACCUSATIONS "YOU" have made against me.

WAITING....

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ah, why would i do that, after you plainly assured everyone that i could not?
you really need me to make you a liar again?
and i hope you guys don't get me wrong here--whatever side you have chosen, i hope it works out for you, ok, if i was gonna pledge my allegiance to some worldly concept then i would be a fascist, too. But if you think Christ is in that, you are pretending.

if you perceive an enemy outside the mirror, you are kidding yourself, just like those who believe that they are going to be "taken" somewhere, other than to hell, as Taken's post so vividly describes imo
do not be surprised when God refuses to hear your prayers:
When that day comes, you will cry out because of the king you've chosen for yourselves, but the LORD won't answer you on that day.

and don't kid yourself that you have chosen, when you admit that your choice was not selected you still have made the choice, see

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and don't kid yourself that you have chosen, when you admit that your choice was not selected you still have made the choice, see
and i guess this is your best shot here--to deny that since your king was not elected, you are not responsible, right?

So then do so, and recognize that you are made into a hypocrite again, bc you entered into a contract when you voted, to abide by the decision of the world on the matter

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When that day comes, you will cry out because of the king you've chosen for yourselves, but the LORD won't answer you on that day.

Typical progressive Liberal Tactics -

Speak FOR others ~
Then BASH that speaking ~
And PRETEND you are BASHING the other ~

Liberalism is a Mental problem, played out daily, with the same old worn out tactics.

Sorry pal, some people just are missing among all their intertwined personalities, the one with truth and reality.

:(

Try Prayer.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and i guess this is your best shot here--to deny that since your king was not elected, you are not responsible, right?

So then do so, and recognize that you are made into a hypocrite again, bc you entered into a contract when you voted, to abide by the decision of the world on the matter

It is interesting to observe you talking to one of yourselves....

But doesn't lend much to the OP.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The civil war in Syria has been going on for years. And for years my church has been speaking out for those who fled its horrors and helped them whereever it could.

To me it seems Trudeau is acting more like a Christian than those who are driven by fear, selfishness and envy. Guess these days, if Jesus was asked what “love of neighbour” means, He wouldn’t use a Samaritan as an example of somebody who practises it, but either liberals such as Trudeau or a Muslim.
amen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Could not, Would not, Did not...point is, you accused and continued your chrade without a shred of evidence....sprinkled with name calling, as if that made your chrade viable.

you really need me to make you a liar again?

There are medical facilities that can maybe help with fabrication issues.

I am content with my choices for me.

But then we have the mentally unstable, making wild claims for others, and then giving some nonsensical reasoning.

LOL ~~
Chosen means,
Not Chosen,
Means Chosen.

Weird.