O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Except Romans 11 says all of Israel alive at the time they see their deliverer, Jesus, come out of Zion, Jerusalem, will be saved.

(They will realize He’s their Messiah, and be saved by faith.)
There is a lot of Bible Prophecy that you seem to not have seen.
Firstly there was and still is a separation between the House of Judah, the Jews and the House of Israel, the Western, Caucasian peoples. Now the Christian nations.
The Jewish State of Israel, represents only 2 of the 12 tribes, the sins of Jacob. They are in apostasy and reject Jesus.
Many prophesies tell us they will be judged and punished and only a remnant will survive. Amos 2:4-5, Romans 9:27

When Jesus Returns, ALL the ungodly disbelievers will be destroyed; at Armageddon or before, in the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls. All the wicked will be His footstool and only the righteous faithful peoples will go with Him into the Millennium.
And ONLY after the Millennium, will anyone receive immortality. 1 Corinthians 15:50-56 is for that time.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am English/French/Norwegian/Scythian/Kimmerian/Assyrian/Hebrew. I am very interested in geneology. Which started when the Lord told me that I was a Levite. What matters most to me is that: "I am what I am, a child of the great I AM, by the blood of the Lamb, the Lamb who was slain. I'm precious in His sight, the apple of His eye, I am fearfully and wonderfully made." I wrote this to be sung by every EQUAL son and daughter in Christ. The differences we have were lovingly crafted by our Father.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israel wannabe's are thieves, trying to steal Israel's identity and blessings!

talico

Aug 8, 2021
La
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am English/French/Norwegian/Scythian/Kimmerian/Assyrian/Hebrew. I am very interested in geneology. Which started when the Lord told me that I was a Levite. What matters most to me is that: "I am what I am, a child of the great I AM, by the blood of the Lamb, the Lamb who was slain. I'm precious in His sight, the apple of His eye, I am fearfully and wonderfully made." I wrote this to be sung by every EQUAL son and daughter in Christ. The differences we have were lovingly crafted by our Father.
If I do not see you on the new earth I will know you lied to me.

Reactions: Truman

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing to steal.
Please elaborate. You're saying Israel doesn't exist?

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is nothing to steal.
If I were you, I'd be skeptical too. If you weren't, there'd be something wrong with you. Every now and then, I go to Brit Am/Hebrew Nations to reassure myself. The guy, while an orthodox Jew, knows his stuff.

Reactions: Keraz

talico

Aug 8, 2021
La
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I were you, I'd be skeptical too. If you weren't, there'd be something wrong with you. Every now and then, I go to Brit Am/Hebrew Nations to reassure myself. The guy, while an orthodox Jew, knows his stuff.
You are not me. If you were me you would not be telling all those lies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I want someone to leave me alone, I talk about the ten tribes. Is that bad?

talico

Aug 8, 2021
La
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have a special revelation from God that you mentioned but you can't/won't explain?
All revelations are special to me.
And I have had many and there are many more yet to come to me.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All revelations are special to me.
And I have had many and there are many more yet to come to me.
But you can't tell us anything about it? So what's your point? Sounds like you're trying to tell us you're unique and special to God.

Status
Not open for further replies.