O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bless you, talico. Father, I ask that you begin to overwhelm talico with Your comfort. Me too. Pour Your healing oil into wounds. Bring freedom and joy. In Jesus' name, I ask.

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When He created you, you were an original thought in His mind. You are one-of-a-kind.

talico

Aug 8, 2021
La
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you can't tell us anything about it? So what's your point? Sounds like you're trying to tell us you're unique and special to God.
I will tell you this...

Civil war is coming to the USA and in many other countries
around the world. Then world war 3 will follow and then the great pole shift
will take place to clean up the mess from world war 3.
I doubt any of you on this forum will make it through all 3.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will tell you this...

Civil war is coming to the USA and in many other countries
around the world. Then world war 3 will follow and then the great pole shift
will take place to clean up the mess from world war 3.
I doubt any of you on this forum will make it through all 3.
Almost anyone who isn't a baby murdering Democrat knows that. You doubt? Don't you know O' special to God person? Tell us something many Christians don't already know.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think God told me that I'll be around for another twenty years. Time will tell. If I've got this one right, I wouldn't want to be around after that. The way I look at it is: this life may be a meat grinder, but like a piece of meat, you only have to go through it once. And then we get to be with Him for eternity. With this in mind, I say to the future: bring it on!

talico

Aug 8, 2021
La
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think God told me that I'll be around for another twenty years. Time will tell. If I've got this one right, I wouldn't want to be around after that. The way I look at it is: this life may be a meat grinder, but like a piece of meat, you only have to go through it once. And then we get to be with Him for eternity. With this in mind, I say to the future: bring it on!
I would wager you will not be on earth past 3 years.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot of Bible Prophecy that you seem to not have seen.
Firstly there was and still is a separation between the House of Judah, the Jews and the House of Israel, the Western, Caucasian peoples. Now the Christian nations.
The Jewish State of Israel, represents only 2 of the 12 tribes, the sins of Jacob. They are in apostasy and reject Jesus.
Many prophesies tell us they will be judged and punished and only a remnant will survive. Amos 2:4-5, Romans 9:27

When Jesus Returns, ALL the ungodly disbelievers will be destroyed; at Armageddon or before, in the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls. All the wicked will be His footstool and only the righteous faithful peoples will go with Him into the Millennium.
And ONLY after the Millennium, will anyone receive immortality. 1 Corinthians 15:50-56 is for that time.

You can disbelieve scripture if you want.

Romans 11 says Israel is currently ungodly and most are blinded, but yet all Israel shall be saved, when the deliverer, Jesus, comes out of Zion, Jerusalem.

He’s Israel’s deliverer, not their executioner, BTW.

He delivers Jerusalem from destruction at His second coming, Zechariah 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcnalp

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All revelations are special to me.
And I have had many and there are many more yet to come to me.

Satan himself appears as an angel of light, and test every spirit, because not every spirit is from God.

Status
Not open for further replies.