O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israel wannabe's are thieves, trying to steal Israel's identity and blessings!
Ethnic humans have no blessings outside of Jesus Christ and the finished work on Calvary, "Period"!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ethnic humans have no blessings outside of Jesus Christ and the finished work on Calvary, "Period"!

Jesus: salvation is of the Jews.

Paul: salvation came to you gentiles to make Israel jealous.

Zechariah: Jesus returns to save Jerusalem and dwells there forevermore.

Paul - the mystery among the gentiles is they are now included in the salvation offered first to the Jews.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus: salvation is of the Jews.

Paul: salvation came to you gentiles to make Israel jealous.

Zechariah: Jesus returns to save Jerusalem and dwells there forevermore.

Paul - the mystery among the gentiles is they are now included in the salvation offered first to the Jews.
Salvation is by the finished work on Calvary, Jesus was a Jew

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dove-Magan-David.png

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sadly, that symbol is the Star of Rephaim, a Satanic symbol, with 6 points, the number of the Evil one.
The Jewish State of Israel uses it because they are a Satanic construct, founded on communistic principles and they remain apostate, Jesus rejecters.
They will be punished and only a remnant will survive. Jeremiah 25:29-33, Romans 9:27

Reactions: Truth7t7

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The STAR of Israel's flag has nothing to do with the STAR of David at all. O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Spirit: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you. Whom the heaven received until these times of restitution of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which GOD made with the fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first GOD, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from iniquities.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly, that symbol is the Star of Rephaim, a Satanic symbol, with 6 points, the number of the Evil one.
The Jewish State of Israel uses it because they are a Satanic construct, founded on communistic principles and they remain apostate, Jesus rejecters.
They will be punished and only a remnant will survive. Jeremiah 25:29-33, Romans 9:27
I Agree 100%

The Satanic Hexagram, also known as the star "Remphan" brought back to Jerusalem from Babylon

Acts 7:43KJV
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

KoT

Aug 12, 2021
pogo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan himself appears as an angel of light, and test every spirit, because not every spirit is from God.
I have a legitimate question in reply to this you have stated in your post:
Being you believe this is the truth for you, how is it
that you still get deceived from time to time in your life
knowing this you have stated in your post?

Please explain this to us?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a legitimate question in reply to this you have stated in your post:
Being you believe this is the truth for you, how is it
that you still get deceived from time to time in your life
knowing this you have stated in your post?

Please explain this to us?

I have no idea what deception you think I have.

Reactions: Truman

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truman the Levite

So, Mr 'Britain' "Levite", at what point were you or your ancestors ever called by-words like "niger" and scattered to the four corners of the earth in captivity, "with a yoke of Iron upon your neck"....by the Grecians, or Europeans? Do you or your ancestors history fit the description? Do you fit the prophecies of what almost every prophet, even Jesus himself, said was going to happen to Israel?

(Acts 13:1) "Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul."

(Deuteronomy 28:37) "And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee."

The By-word:

ME2RW6Y_o.jpg

ME2RW6X_o.jpg

:rolleyes: Are you even black Mr. Levite or are you assuming someone else's identity like those frauds in modern Israel are today, who "say they are Jews but are not" as Jesus put it?

(Revelation 2:9) "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

(Revelation 3:9) "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

And as you will see below, even Jesus said the exact thing were to eventually occur to the Seed of Jacob, the scattering of Israel into many nations in bondage, the real one that is. All he did was repeat what the old testament prophecies said had to be fulfilled before his second coming.

Before the beginning of sorrows (last days):

(Luke 21:12-24) "But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake. {13} And it shall turn to you for a testimony. {14} Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: {15} For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. {16} And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. {17} And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake. {18} But there shall not an hair of your head perish. {19} In your patience possess ye your souls. {20} And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. {21} Then let them which are in Judæa flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. {22} For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. {23} But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. {24} And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

The global scattering of Israel in bondage:

(Deuteronomy 28:48-50) "Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst,
and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. {49} The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; {50} A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:"

(Joel 3:1-8) "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, {2} I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. {3} And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. {4} Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; {5} Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: {6} The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. {7} Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: {8} And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it."

Type "a yoke of iron upon your neck" into google and see what kind of images pops up. There is only ONE very specific group of people who fits those curses, and I'm pretty sure it ain't you, and it for damn sure ain't those Ashkenazi Jews in Israel today.

upload_2021-8-12_17-46-6.jpeg

EccNwAOXQAMUesK.jpg

The Awakening:

(Zechariah 10:5-9) "¶ And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded. {6} And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them. {7} And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD. {8} I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. {9} And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again."

(Ezekiel 37:1-10) "The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, {2} And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. {3} And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. {4} Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. {5} Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: {6} And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. {7} So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. {8} And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. {9} Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. {10} So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army."

(Ezekiel 37:11-14) "¶ Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. {12} Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. {13} And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, {14} And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD."

Isaac Bruce Hall of Fame Speech Highlight:

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an old inquisition uniform used to kill and and torture black jews. Wherever they fled to from coming out of Spain and Portugal, these douchebags in white weren't far behind, hunted my people down unto to the ends of the earth. Recompense is coming soon.

8nUkOLwb15quWi8TMAFa-945QmSgsglxQ9mU1TJ3kIwlKuWRNFrguUUAm-8rdZeQIE-PfZ_mkeu_eA=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00002afbffffd504-nd

Look familiar?

1280px-kkk_night_rally_in_chicago_c1920_cph3b12355.jpg

If you want to find out who the real Jews are, look for the men wearing white hooded uniforms, and who they were after. When those white supremacist's were raging that the "Jews will not replace us" during the Charlottesville, VA rally a few years ago, re-evaluate who they were TRULY referring to. Its not those skin heads claiming to be Jews in Israel now.

Link:
'Jews will not replace us': Vice film lays bare horror of neo-Nazis in America

:rolleyes:.....

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
AMOS 4:v.11-12

11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

12 Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee,
prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

Yeah, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel, in very near future.

God shall send strong delusion, that Israel should believe a lie: That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the truth (believed not in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2Thessalonians 2:4 and 9-12

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The STAR of Israel's flag has nothing to do with the STAR of David at all. O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Spirit: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you. Whom the heaven received until these times of restitution of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Anti-semitism lives on in the church. smh
For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which GOD made with the fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first GOD, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from iniquities.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

The prophecy above has fulfilled LITERALLY until the current time, and will for ever and ever.

The Word is GOD. Great mystery.

It was necessary that the Word of God should first have been spoken to the people of Israel-: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou should be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the Word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed. Acts 13:v.46-48

Every soul, which not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed...

Jesus, who is that prophet, went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus, who is that prophet, said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. Matthew 24:v.1-2

What that prophet prophesied fulfilled LITERALLY in the year 70AD, and Israel was banned from their land and scattered around the whole world from year 70 to 1948, i.e. 1878 years of strong and severe PUNISHMENTS according Moses- Deuteronomy 28:v.15to68, 53 verses of extreme plagues.

Yeah, ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life,...And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which not hear that prophet -JESUS-, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Antichrist - the FIFTH and last satanic kingdom

DANIEL 2:V.40-45

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes (10 TOES), part of potters' clay (the clay is the 10 tribes of Israel-Isaiah 64:v.8), and part of iron(the Gentile nations), the kingdom shall be divided(between Gentile and the Jews; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes (10 toes) of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. - two distincts seed -

DANIEL 9:v.26-27Complete Jewish Bible

The people of a PRINCE yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the WAR is over
(Revelation 12:v.7to12). He will make a STRONG COVENANT WITH LEADERS FOR ONE WEEK[of years]. This prophecy will happen and will fulfill LITERALLY according Revelation 11:v.2, in fact , the satanic PRINCE will make a devilish Covenant with the nations.

About that satanic PRINCE the prophet Ezekiel prophesied, saying: (25) As for you, you wicked PRINCE of Isra’el, due to be killed, whose day has come, at the time of final punishment, (26) here is what Adonai Elohim says. Ez.21:v.25-26-CJB

Dan. 9:v.27 KJV - And in the midst of the week he
-wicked PRINCE of Isra’el - , Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God -in JERUSALEM -, showing himself that he is God, and shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The KINGDOM of GOD - the Eternal Kingdom

44 And in the days of these kings shall the GOD of heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the Kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold;

The Testimony of Daniel before King Nebuchadnezzar

The great GOD hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Revelation 11:v.15-18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Amen

P.S.

Revelation 2:v.25-29

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What we have here is a failure to communicate. Someone once told me that if I didn't stop saying that I was a Levite, Jesus would burn me in hell. Since He was the one who told me, that makes no sense.

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No wonder I don't come to this thread often. smh People act like they have demons! - see Derek Prince: Basics Of Deliverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.