O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly the right people are in Israel today. .

Scripture says there’s two gatherings of Israel - the first one is with them in rebellion and unbelief, which happened in 1948.

Dude they call themselves Ashkenazi Jews. Read Genesis 10, Ashkenazi was a GENTILE of the lineage of Japheth. To start with, you have to be descended from the line of Shem to be of the house of Israel. You're being lied to about who these people are, and it shows that Satan truly has deceived the whole world, master deceiver. These people are imposters. The real Seed of Jacob was scattered to the four corners of the earth in bondage, exactly as was prophesied to happen by literally every old testament prophet and even Jesus himself.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is "One" future resurrection of "All", this takes place on "The Last Day"

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The passage I cited unequivocally says THEY ARE THE FIRST FRUITS.

Do you know what first fruits even means?

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Those who are Christ’s at His coming are caught up in the air to be forever with Jesus. They are not part of the last day general resurrection, they are the firstfruits of the resurrection, just as Jesus is.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 is an example of that, So is the firstfruits resurrection of the 144,000.

In the OT there was the harvest, but before the general harvest they did a firstfruits harvest of the best of their crops.

You still have a few things yet to learn.

Shalom

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude they call themselves Ashkenazi Jews. Read Genesis 10, Ashkenazi was a GENTILE of the lineage of Japheth. To start with, you have to be descended from the line of Shem to be of the house of Israel. You're being lied to about who these people are, and it shows that Satan truly has deceived the whole world, master deceiver. These people are imposters. The real Seed of Jacob was scattered to the four corners of the earth in bondage, exactly as was prophesied to happen by literally every old testament prophet and even Jesus himself.

And God says about a dozen times He will bring His scattered people back home from the world.

Ashkenazi Jews means they live in that region. They are genetically Jews.

Someone’s deceived, that much is true.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The passage I cited unequivocally says THEY ARE THE FIRST FRUITS.

Do you know what first fruits even means?

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Those who are Christ’s at His coming are caught up in the air to be forever with Jesus. They are not part of the last day general resurrection, they are the firstfruits of the resurrection, just as Jesus is.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 is an example of that, So is the firstfruits resurrection of the 144,000.

In the OT there was the harvest, but before the general harvest they did a firstfruits harvest of the best of their crops.

You still have a few things yet to learn.

Shalom
When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And God says about a dozen times He will bring His scattered people back home from the world.

Ashkenazi Jews means they live in that region. They are genetically Jews.

:rolleyes: Uh no, they are not, according to the Bible you claim to believe in. Here is the scripture. Its up to you if you want to keep being willfully dense. Ashkenazi ain't even in the picture, because he is was a GENTILE, like those frauds in Israel now.

(Genesis 11:10-26) "¶ These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood: {11} And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters. {12} And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah: {13} And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters. {14} And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber: {15} And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters. {16} And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg: {17} And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters. {18} And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu: {19} And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters. {20} And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug: {21} And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters. {22} And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor: {23} And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters. {24} And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah: {25} And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters. {26} And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran."

(Genesis 11:27) "¶ Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot."

Someone’s deceived, that much is true.

:rolleyes: Yeah, and it ain't me that much is true. Keep living in your delusions and lies as you go into destruction, doesn't effect me in the end. And that goes for all of you.

(Jeremiah 30:10) "¶ Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

:rolleyes: Are they at rest and at peace with the inhabitants around them Curtis? Every time we turn our face to those people they are over there bombing and shooting somebody. Can't have it both ways, either the Bible is true or it ain't.

(Jeremiah 30:11-17) "¶For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. {12} For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous. {13} There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines. {14} All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased. {15} Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee. {16} Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. {17} For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after."

:rolleyes: Yet everyone seeks after those frauds, forking over billions of dollars a year in reparation's and funding for something America had no part in. Know why John says that Israel, the "holy city" shall be trodden down of the gentiles even until the very last days in Revelation? Its simple, its because they are NOT the real people of the book. But no, like I said, keep believing in lies and picking and choosing what you want to believe the Bible plainly states. The most high Yahweh will be more than happy to oblige your willful ignorance in judgement. ;)..Don't say those "racist" Hebrew Israelites didn't warn you, as they have been doing the last few years.

(Revelation 11:1-2) "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. {2} But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
;)..Don't say those "racist" Hebrew Israelites didn't warn you, as they have been doing the last few years.
Sounds Like Propaganda From The "Racist" Hate Cult Of The (Black Hebrew Israelites)

Wikipedia: Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites) are groups of African Americans who believe that they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites. To varying degrees, Black Hebrew Israelites incorporate certain aspects of the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism, though they have created their own interpretation of the Bible. Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than Jews in order to indicate their claimed historic connections.

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Some, but not all [Black Hebrew Israelites], are outspoken anti-Semites and racists." As of December 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center "lists 144 Black Hebrew Israelite organizations as black separatist hate groups because of their antisemitic and anti-white beliefs".

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:..What in the world does that even mean 'big boy'? When your Jesus comes back, he ain't coming back for you gentile, but for his literal family who Yah scattered across the earth in captivity, the TRUE seed of Jacob that your ancestors were calling "niggers" long before the plantation. If you don't want to suffer what comes after that, then your only way out is by repentance not only of your own deeds, but of your forefathers. Yah does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So don't think he'll just gloss over your own iniquities and that of your forefathers just because you got good times white Jesus. I'm telling you this, because I'd rather you not find this out the hard way that your little church ain't gonna tell you. Your "church age" folks ain't gonna tell you you're going into judgement. Heed the warning, or don't, because in the end, your blood won't be on my head and I'll be long gone in the second exodus to come. ;)
White racists claim real Jews are Caucasians in Europe - aka British Israelis.

Black racists claim Jesus is black.

One huge clue as to who is right, is simply to look at the Arabs in the Middle East, because they are closely related to the Israelites/Jews, also having their lineage comimg from Abraham.

If the Arabs are black, that is good evidence that real Jews are black - but if they look identical in ethnicity to the Jews living in Israel today, then that claim is falsified.

And we all know that the Arabs look identical to the Jews, so the obvious answer is that Jesus and the Jews He sprang from, are not black.

Far as I know, the only black Jews are Ethiopian Jews, who adopted the Jewish religion when the Queen of Sheba brought it back with her, from her famous visit with King Solomon - they are not genetic or national jews, but religious Jews - just as Sammy Davis Jr. was, after he converted to Judaism.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh no, they are not, according to the Bible you claim to believe in. Here is the scripture. Its up to you if you want to keep being willfully dense. Ashkenazi ain't even in the picture, because he is was a GENTILE, like those frauds in Israel now.
There was no such thing as a Jew when the 8 stepped out of the ark - none of them, including Noah were Jews, because Judah came from Abraham’s som Jacob, a very long time later.

So your point is irrelevant. Today there are many Jews who have lived in that area for a long time, they are called Ashkenazi Jews because of the region they settled in and live in, not because they are descended from him.

There are Italians and Hispanics and all kinds of ethnic groups living in America, but that fact doesn’t mean their ethnic group originated in America, thus your logic leaves much to be desired.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: Yeah, and it ain't me that much is true. Keep living in your delusions and lies as you go into destruction, doesn't effect me in the end. And that goes for all of you.

:rolleyes: Are they at rest and at peace with the inhabitants around them Curtis? Every time we turn our face to those people they are over there bombing and shooting somebody. Can't have it both ways, either the Bible is true or it ain't.

There are two gatherings of Israel back to the land, so your eschatology leaves much to be desired.

Two gatherings of Israel

The issue is the fact that not only have the Jews returned in unbelief with regard to the person of Jesus, but the majority of the ones who have returned are not even Orthodox Jews. In fact the majority are atheists or agnostics. Certainly, then, Israel does not fit in with all those biblical passages dealing with the return. For it is a regenerated nation that the Bible speaks of, and the present state of Israel hardly fits that picture. So on these grounds, the present state is dismissed as not being a fulfillment of prophecy.

However, the real problem is the failure to see that the prophets spoke of two international returns. First, there was to be a regathering in unbelief in preparation for judgment, namely the judgment of the tribulation. This was to be followed by a second world-wide regathering in faith in preparation for blessing, namely the blessings of the messianic age. Once it is recognized that the Bible speaks of two such regatherings, it is easy to see how the present state of Israel fits into prophecy.

First World-Wide Gathering in Unbelief

In 1948 when the modern state of Israel was born, it not only became an important stage setting development but began an actual fulfillment of specific Bible prophecies about an international regathering of the Jews in unbelief before the judgment of the tribulation. Such a prediction is found in the following Old Testament passages: Ezekiel 2:20:33-38; 22:17-22; 36:22-24; 37:1–14; Isa. 11:11-12; Zeph. 2:1-2 and Ezek. 38–39 presupposes such a setting.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 is one of the most colorful descriptions of “The Day of the LORD,” which we commonly call the tribulation period. Zephaniah 2:1-2 says that there will be a world-wide regathering of Israel before the day of the LORD. “Gather yourselves together, yes, gather, O nation without shame, before the decree takes effect—the day passes like the chaff—before the burning anger of the LORD comes upon you, before the day of the LORD’s anger comes upon you.”

Ezekiel 20:33–38 speaks of a regathering, which must take place before the tribulation. The passage speaks of bringing the nation of Israel back “from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are scattered, with a mighty hand and with an outstretched arm and with wrath poured out” (Ezek. 20:34). “With wrath poured out” is a descriptive reference to the tribulation. Thus, in order this to occur in history, Israel must be back in the land before the tribulation. This passage clearly says that it is the Lord who is bringing them back. The current nation of Israel is in the process of fulfilling this passage.

In a similar vein, two chapters later, Ezekiel receives another revelation about a future regathering of national Israel (Ezek. 22:17–22). This time, the Lord is “going to gather you into the midst of Jerusalem” (Ezek. 22:19). Like the metallurgist, the Lord will use the fire of the tribulation to purge out the unfaithful. The Lord is going to “gather you [Israel] and blow on you with the fire of My wrath, and you will be melted in the midst of it” (Ezek. 22:21). Once again, “My wrath” depicts the time of the tribulation. It also follows here that the nation must be regathered before that event can take place. The outcome of this event will be that the nation “will know that I, the LORD, have poured out My wrath on you” (Ezek. 22:22). For this to occur, there must be a regathering by the Lord of Israel to the land, just like we see happening with the modern state of Israel. God is at work through the current state of Israel.

Surely, anyone who claims to believe in a national future for Israel would have to say that the valley of dry bones prophecy in some way, shape, or form relates to modern Israel (Ezek. 37:1–14). The prophet describes a future process through which the nation of Israel will come to be reconstituted and (when the process is complete) enter into a faithful spiritual relationship with the Lord. This multi stage process must surely include the current nation of Israel, in unbelief, that is being prepared to go through a time that will lead to her conversion to Jesus as their Messiah. This is said by Ezekiel to be a work of the Lord (Ezek. 37:14). Thus, the modern state of Israel is a work of God and biblically significant.

Second World-Wide Gathering in Belief

Many passages in the Bible speak of Israel’s regathering, in belief, at the end of the tribulation, in conjunction with Christ’s second coming, in preparation for commencement of the millennium. These references are not being fulfilled by the modern state of Israel. Some of the citations include: Deut. 4:29-31; 30:1-10; Isa. 27:12-13; 43:5-7; Jer. 16:14- 15; 31:7-10; Ezek. 11:14-18; Amos 9:14-15; Zech. 10:8-12; Matt. 24:31 and many more. I think that this regathering will fulfill the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) for the nation of Israel.

Matthew 24:31, records a future regathering of Israel, this time in belief. “And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other” (Matt. 24:31). This is said to take place after the tribulation (Matt. 24:29), which would be the second coming.

Source, Liberty University:

https://digitalcommons.liberty.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1023&context=pretrib_arch

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What exactly have you accomplished here with this big post? Anything of value ... ? Can you say ... ?

Yes, I can. The Word is GOD. Who can know Him?

JESUS revealed who can.
Matt. 11:v.27 - No man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
:confused:Beats me, everybody got an opinion on what it all means. Its why I don't spend much time on this website. And really, almost the entire book surrounds the Seed of Jacob, Israel. So if you don't know who the real descendants are, then you're entire eschatology is going to be WAY off anyway. I already dropped massive nuggets as to exactly who that is, and it ain't who the O.P claims it is, and certainly ain't the so called "jews" in modern Israel either. :rolleyes:

What prevails is the Word of GOD, understand? The Word is GOD, yeah, the Word is GOD. The letter KILLS, but the Spirit gives life, understand?

GOD is Spirit, understand?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I can. The Word is GOD. Who can know Him?

JESUS revealed who can.
Matt. 11:v.27 - No man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess there's not too much point getting worked up over this stuff since the time is coming when the tribes will be reunited in Israel.
Messiah will return, this age will end, and our Lord and King will reign for a 1,000 years, according to the Father's will.
I am so-o-o looking forward to this. No more death...no more mourning...no more crying...or pain!

Reactions: Keraz

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

There will be two strong and powerful Beasts in very near future.

(1) The Man Beast of sea, and

(2) The Man Beast of the earth (the clay, the dry land).

1 - THE BEAST OF SEA - THE FIRST MAN BEAST

(1) The MAN Beast of the sea (sea refers to peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. Revelation 13:v.1 to 10.

In fact, a Gentile Man Beast with headquarter in Rome, where was the former true Church of the Lord-Romans 1:v.7 to 15- but the Dragon corrupted the Church completely through a false Christianity full of idolatry, and dogmas, and blasphemy, within the Roman Empire, and persecuted the true Christians, even the Apostles, and killed them.

John, the Apostle, wrote: 1John 2:v.18-20: -

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

2 - THE BEAST OF THE EARTH (THE CLAY, THE DRY LAND)- THE SECOND MAN BEAST
Revelation 13:v.11-18

2) The Man Beast of the earth (earth is Israel, the clay, the dry land) he has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon-Rev.13:v.11. (In fact, a false lamb, a false messiah-John 5:v.43-, this Man Beast is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST messiah, future ruler of Israel and guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, actually AN IMPOSTOR).

12 And he (will)exerciseth all the power of the first (Man)Beast before him, and causeth the earth(Israel) and them which dwell therein
to worship the first Man Beast - the Pope - ... in LITERAL FULFILLMENT of 2Thessalonians 2:v.11-12 - strong delusion.

Remember:
The Man Beast of the earth -the Dragon and false messiah-, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority-Rev. 13:v.2- it because the Beast of sea will be wounded to death by the Sword from now on, by the way a sharp Sword.

NOTE

The Man Beast of the earth was born decades ago,and MUST manifest himself in very near future.
Then there will be TWO strong and powerful satanic Beasts on the Earth-the Planet Earth.

The Man Beast like a lamb, the false messiah of the Jews, will manifest himself and
there will be a partnership between him and the Man Beast of sea, both will make a deal to build a MONSTROUS universal and satanic religious Empire. The false messiah will use the whole structures of the Roman Catholic Church - WHICH RIDES UPON THE BEAST OF SEA-THE POPE-THE PAPACY- in his satanic Plan to rule the world, then will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 11:v.1-2.

Its it.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Yes, but you may agree that He warned by His Word, saying: Luke 13:v.24-27

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are ...

26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are;

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be two strong and powerful Beasts in very near future.

(1) The Man Beast of sea, and

(2) The Man Beast of the earth (the clay, the dry land).

1 - THE BEAST OF SEA - THE FIRST MAN BEAST

(1) The MAN Beast of the sea (sea refers to peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. Revelation 13:v.1 to 10.

In fact, a Gentile Man Beast with headquarter in Rome, where was the former true Church of the Lord-Romans 1:v.7 to 15- but the Dragon corrupted the Church completely through a false Christianity full of idolatry, and dogmas, and blasphemy, within the Roman Empire, and persecuted the true Christians, even the Apostles, and killed them.

John, the Apostle, wrote: 1John 2:v.18-20: -

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

2 - THE BEAST OF THE EARTH (THE CLAY, THE DRY LAND)- THE SECOND MAN BEAST
Revelation 13:v.11-18

2) The Man Beast of the earth (earth is Israel, the clay, the dry land) he has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon-Rev.13:v.11. (In fact, a false lamb, a false messiah-John 5:v.43-, this Man Beast is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST messiah, future ruler of Israel and guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, actually AN IMPOSTOR).

12 And he (will)exerciseth all the power of the first (Man)Beast before him, and causeth the earth(Israel) and them which dwell therein
to worship the first Man Beast - the Pope - ... in LITERAL FULFILLMENT of 2Thessalonians 2:v.11-12 - strong delusion.

Remember:
The Man Beast of the earth -the Dragon and false messiah-, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority-Rev. 13:v.2- it because the Beast of sea will be wounded to death by the Sword from now on, by the way a sharp Sword.

NOTE

The Man Beast of the earth was born decades ago,and MUST manifest himself in very near future.
Then there will be TWO strong and powerful satanic Beasts on the Earth-the Planet Earth.

The Man Beast like a lamb, the false messiah of the Jews, will manifest himself and
there will be a partnership between him and the Man Beast of sea, both will make a deal to build a MONSTROUS universal and satanic religious Empire. The false messiah will use the whole structures of the Roman Catholic Church - WHICH RIDES UPON THE BEAST OF SEA-THE POPE-THE PAPACY- in his satanic Plan to rule the world, then will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 11:v.1-2.

Its it.
Yes (The Beast) out of the sea will be a literal individual human man, who is identified by (Personal Pronouns) He, His, Him

Revelation 13:1-8KJV
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMHO arguing over what no one can fully claim to know is very tiring to read....and anyone who joins this thread to learn will probably leave being worse off in knowledge than when they came.
No one knows for certain what is going to take place...scripture even says so...
“Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?”
— Job 26:14 (KJV)
“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”
— 1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV)

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One huge clue as to who is right, is simply to look at the Arabs in the Middle East, because they are closely related to the Israelites/Jews, also having their lineage comimg from Abraham.

:rolleyes: Well....they aren't, and the so called "jews" themselves have been saying this in spades. How much research have you done exactly? Is that all you have are clues? Or do you have actual FACTS?

Link: Ashkenazic Jews' mysterious origins unravelled by scientists thanks to ancient DNA

For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan. This is the part of the world Jewish people are said to have originally come from – according to the Old Testament. But 3% is a minuscule amount, and similar to what modern Europeans as a whole share with Neanderthals. So given that the genetic ancestry link is so low, Ashkenazic Jews’ most recent ancestors must be from elsewhere.

Link: DNA ties Ashkenazi Jews to group of just 330 people from Middle Ages

All of the Ashkenazi Jews alive today can trace their roots to a group of about 330 people who lived 600 to 800 years ago.....

“Ashkenaz” in Hebrew refers to Germany, and Ashkenazi Jews are those who originated in Eastern Europe. (Sephardic Jews, by contrast, are from the areas around the Mediterranean Sea, including Portugal, Spain, the Middle East and Northern Africa.) About 80% of modern Jews have Ashkenazi ancestry, according to the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

link: Genetic Roots of the Ashkenazi Jews

The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from prehistoric European women, according to study published today (October 8) in Nature Communications. While the Jewish religion began in the Near East, and the Ashkenazi Jews were believed to have origins in the early indigenous tribes of this region, new evidence from mitochondrial DNA, which is passed on exclusively from mother to child, suggests that female ancestors of most modern Ashkenazi Jews converted to Judaism in the north Mediterranean around 2,000 years ago and later in west and central Europe.

Link: A substantial prehistoric European ancestry amongst Ashkenazi maternal lineages | Nature Communications

The origins of Ashkenazi Jews remain highly controversial. Like Judaism, mitochondrial DNA is passed along the maternal line. Its variation in the Ashkenazim is highly distinctive, with four major and numerous minor founders. However, due to their rarity in the general population, these founders have been difficult to trace to a source. Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus.

And while we're at it, you claim they looked similar to arabs. Well, both Paul and Moses were not mistaken for "arabs", but for EGYPTIANS, who are of the lineage of Ham. So they looked BLACK. And no, the people living in Egypt today are not the original Egyptians, but I'm sure you know that already. That's why Mary fled to Egypt with his son, because they'd blend right in with them.

(Exodus 2:16-19) "Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father’s flock. {17} And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock. {18} And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day? {19} And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock."

(Acts 21:37-38) "And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek? {38} Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?"

And, here is even more historical evidence of who the real Jews were. The Spanish and Portuguese Jews were always known to be black, "very dark" in old historical references. They had the Torah, practiced the rituals in it daily, and were said to be from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin. Now there was a law that was passed that stated the slaves thrown across the Atlantic ocean actually had to be born in Spain and Portugal by law of sub-saharan decent. This is how the trans-atlantic slave trade started. A lot of their names had "YAH" in it as well as you'll see below, clearly Hebrew names, before they had their heritage and culture stripped from them. They know exactly who the REAL Seed of Jacob is, and the world is about to find out the hard way exactly who that is.

Link: The Early Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade: Nicolas Ovando · African Laborers for a New Empire: Iberia, Slavery, and the Atlantic World · Lowcountry Digital History Initiative

qj6116e66d.jpg

So when the Spanish inquisition started, they were rounded up, stripped naked, beaten, had their children snatched from them and used as alligator bait, put in chains, and many of them were tossed to the African coast, the slave coast, "with a yoke of iron upon their neck". They were not only black of course, but Jews. This is what makes the Bible REAL. Not your hocus pocus, but PROPHECY. Yahweh did EXACTLY what he said he was gonna go to his chosen if they disobeyed his commandments. His word does not come back void.

Link-the Jews expelled from Spain and Portgual: The Jews of Spain and Portugal and the Inquisition : Mocatta, Frederic David, 1828-1905 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Also, about the slave coast. Here is a map of Africa from 1710 from Princeton university. Look at the name where the green arrow is, the slave coast. It says "Whydahh or "Fida". In French, the word was known to mean JUDA, or JUDAH.

nc6116e93e.jpg

The Map: https://lib-dbserver.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/africa/maps-continent/1710 moll.jpg

Link:The earth and its inhabitants ... : Reclus, Elisée, 1830-1905 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

ME2WXP8_o.jpg

Who were the Jews?: The Hibernian Magazine, Or, Compendium of Entertaining Knowledge
ME2WXP7_o.jpg

So, like I said, keep believing in fables Satan foisted on the world. It won't end well for you when Yahweh really starts getting down to business judging the nations for the blood they have spilled, and ESPECIALLY for what they have done to his chosen, the real ones. And I gotta tell ya, he is losing his patience, VERY quickly. The moon has been looking VERY ominous quite a bit as of late. So you ain't seen nothing yet, he's just getting started. :cool:

There was no such thing as a Jew when the 8 stepped out of the ark - none of them, including Noah were Jews, because Judah came from Abraham’s som Jacob, a very long time later.

So your point is irrelevant.

:rolleyes: No, but there was Shem, Japeth, and Ham. And scripture is CLEAR which lineage Abraham was descended from. So what this tells me about you, and the rest of you for that matter, is you really DON'T believe the Bible. You only believe it when its convenient for your dogma. And I could care less than a monkey's poop stain for your dogma. I only care for what is truth. The truth shall set you free right? So get set free.....or don't, makes no difference to me.

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-17_6-29-25.png
    upload_2021-8-17_6-29-25.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:rolleyes: Well....they aren't, and the so called "jews" themselves have been saying this in spades. How much research have you done exactly? Is that all you have are clues? Or do you have actual FACTS?

And while we're at it, you claim they looked similar to arabs. Well, both Paul and Moses were not mistaken for "arabs", but for EGYPTIANS, who are of the lineage of Ham. So they looked BLACK. And no, the people living in Egypt today are not the original Egyptians, but I'm sure you know that already. That's why Mary fled to Egypt with his son, because they'd blend right in with them.

And, here is even more historical evidence of who the real Jews were. The Spanish and Portuguese Jews were always known to be black, "very dark" in old historical references. They had the Torah, practiced the rituals in it daily, and were said to be from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin. Now there was a law that was passed that stated the slaves thrown across the Atlantic ocean actually had to be born in Spain and Portugal by law of sub-saharan decent. This is how the trans-atlantic slave trade started. A lot of their names had "YAH" in it as well as you'll see below, clearly Hebrew names, before they had their heritage and culture stripped from them. They know exactly who the REAL Seed of Jacob is, and the world is about to find out the hard way exactly who that is.

Link: The Early Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade: Nicolas Ovando · African Laborers for a New Empire: Iberia, Slavery, and the Atlantic World · Lowcountry Digital History Initiative

qj6116e66d.jpg

So when the Spanish inquisition started, they were rounded up, stripped naked, beaten, had their children snatched from them and used as alligator bait, put in chains, and many of them were tossed to the African coast, the slave coast, "with a yoke of iron upon their neck". They were not only black of course, but Jews. This is what makes the Bible REAL. Not your hocus pocus, but PROPHECY. Yahweh did EXACTLY what he said he was gonna go to his chosen if they disobeyed his commandments. His word does not come back void.

Link-the Jews expelled from Spain and Portgual: The Jews of Spain and Portugal and the Inquisition : Mocatta, Frederic David, 1828-1905 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Also, about the slave coast. Here is a map of Africa from 1710 from Princeton university. Look at the name where the green arrow is, the slave coast. It says "Whydahh or "Fida". In French, the word was known to mean JUDA, or JUDAH.

nc6116e93e.jpg

The Map: https://lib-dbserver.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/africa/maps-continent/1710 moll.jpg

Link:The earth and its inhabitants ... : Reclus, Elisée, 1830-1905 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

ME2WXP8_o.jpg

Who were the Jews?: The Hibernian Magazine, Or, Compendium of Entertaining Knowledge
ME2WXP7_o.jpg

So, like I said, keep believing in fables Satan foisted on the world. It won't end well for you when Yahweh really starts getting down to business judging the nations for the blood they have spilled, and ESPECIALLY for what they have done to his chosen, the real ones. And I gotta tell ya, he is losing his patience, VERY quickly. The moon has been looking VERY ominous quite a bit as of late. So you ain't seen nothing yet, he's just getting started. :cool:

:rolleyes: No, but there was Shem, Japeth, and Ham. And scripture is CLEAR which lineage Abraham was descended from. So what this tells me about you, and the rest of you for that matter, is you really DON'T believe the Bible. You only believe it when its convenient for your dogma. And I could care less than a monkey's poop stain for your dogma. I only care for what is truth. The truth shall set you free right? So get set free.....or don't, makes no difference to me.
Sounds Like Propaganda From The "Racist" Hate Cult Of The (Black Hebrew Israelites)

Wikipedia: Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites) are groups of African Americans who believe that they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites. To varying degrees, Black Hebrew Israelites incorporate certain aspects of the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism, though they have created their own interpretation of the Bible. Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than Jews in order to indicate their claimed historic connections.

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Some, but not all [Black Hebrew Israelites], are outspoken anti-Semites and racists." As of December 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center "lists 144 Black Hebrew Israelite organizations as black separatist hate groups because of their antisemitic and anti-white beliefs".

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You have posted this repeatedly. You do not need to post it again. Thank you

Reactions: Dcopymope
Status
Not open for further replies.