O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. I was referring to the Jews and the church. I believe that one day all those who have accepted Christ/Mashiach will be together with a full understanding of where they fit in God's plan. We have the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ, and the reunited nation of Israel. Shalom

The bride of Christ is the body of Christ, because in marriage, the two become one.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that the 144,000 will have a separate role to play from the rest of us. I've been wrong before and I'll be there again.
I guess the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron, since Jesus came and offered Salvation to all who will accept it, ethnicity or ancestry is of no consequence to us. Ephesians 2:11-18
However; God does have a secret, He has kept His eyes on the House of Israel, Amos 9:8-9, and He sent Jesus to save them. Matthew 15:24

It follows therefore, that the Christians are the Israelites of God and all the Promises of God to Israel are ours, through Jesus. 2 Corinthians 1:20
It would be best, and more obedient to the Lord, Mr. Keraz, if you would refrain from patronizing and condescending to others as you presume to correct their posts which are made from a good conscience.

Thanks for heeding this.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
upload_2021-8-15_13-4-56.png
- from Jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-assyrians _Yahweh has not forgotten His promises to us...in Yeshua, they are all yes and amen!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 144,000 will go out to the nations and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19
In the same manner as the 72 did. Luke 10:1-10

That’s the consensus scenario that one always hears, but the 144,000 are a first fruits resurrection, and don’t go forth proselytizing, but go with Jesus everywhere He goes:

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Maranatha

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
There will be two strong and powerful Beasts in very near future. (1) The Man Beast of sea, and (2) The Man Beast of the earth.

THE BEAST OF SEA - THE FIRST MAN BEAST

1) The MAN Beast of the sea (sea refers to peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. Revelation 13:v.1 to 10. In fact, a Gentile Man Beast with headquarter in Rome, where was the former true Church of the Lord-Romans 1:v.7 to 15- but the Dragon corrupted the Church completely through a false Christianity full of idolatry, and dogmas, and blasphemy, within the Roman Empire, and persecuted the true Christians, even the Apostles, and killed them. John, the Apostle, wrote: 1John 2:v.18-20: -
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

THE BEAST OF THE EARTH - THE SECOND MAN BEAST
Revelation 13:v.11-18

2) The Man Beast of the earth (earth is Israel, the clay, the dry land) he has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon-Rev.13:v.11. (In fact, a false lamb, a false messiah-John 5:v.43-, this Man Beast is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST messiah, future ruler of Israel and guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, actually AN IMPOSTOR). 12 And he (will)exerciseth all the power of the first (Man)Beast before him, and causeth the earth(Israel) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Man Beast... (in LITERAL FULFILLMENT of 2Thessalonians 2:v.11-12 - strong delusion. Remember: The Man Beast of the earth -the Dragon and false messiah-, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority-Rev. 13:v.2-because the Beast of sea will be wounded to death by the Sword from now on, by the way a sharp Sword.

NOTE

The Man Beast of the earth was born decades ago,and MUST manifest himself in very near future.
Then there will be TWO strong and powerful satanic Beasts on the Earth-the Planet Earth.

Isaiah 10:v.22-23

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23 For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Revelation 7:v.1-4
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed:
and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

WAR IN HEAVEN

Revelation 12:v.7 to 9

7 And there was war in heaven(Yes, there will be WAR here in heaven-Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21 and has already started):Michael and his messengers(the true Christians)fought against the Dragon; and the Dragon fought and his messengers-2 Cor.11: v.13 to 15- ;
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers-2 Cor.11: v.13 to 15- were (will be) cast out with him.

Ephesians 6:v.11-12
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the Devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places - in heaven-Ephesians 1:v.3.

THERE WILL BE PERSECUTION

Revelation 12:v.13 and 15
13 And when the Dragon saw that he was (is) cast unto the earth, he persecuted (will persecute) the woman which brought forth the man child. v.15 - And the serpent cast out of his MOUTH water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

THE EARTH(THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL-THE 144K)WILL HELP THE WOMAN.
16 And the earth-the true ISRAEL- the sealed 144K servants of GOD-the Jewish Church of the LORD helped(will help)the woman - the true Gentile Church of the Lord, and the earth-the true Israel-the sealed 144K servants of GOD-the Jewish Church-opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the Dragon cast out of his mouth. (The remnant, the true Israel, the Jewish Church of the Lord, the 144K servants sealed- they will fight against the satanic Israel ruled by the false messiah, an IMPOSTOR-John 5:v.43-who is the Dragon-the Beast of the earth, and the earth-the true Israel-the remnant- will swallow up the flood which the Dragon will cast out of his mouth)

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be two strong and powerful Beasts in very near future. (1) The Man Beast of sea, and (2) The Man Beast of the earth.

THE BEAST OF SEA - THE FIRST MAN BEAST

1) The MAN Beast of the sea (sea refers to peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. Revelation 13:v.1 to 10. In fact, a Gentile Man Beast with headquarter in Rome, where was the former true Church of the Lord-Romans 1:v.7 to 15- but the Dragon corrupted the Church completely through a false Christianity full of idolatry, and dogmas, and blasphemy, within the Roman Empire, and persecuted the true Christians, even the Apostles, and killed them. John, the Apostle, wrote: 1John 2:v.18-20: -
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

THE BEAST OF THE EARTH - THE SECOND MAN BEAST
Revelation 13:v.11-18

2) The Man Beast of the earth (earth is Israel, the clay, the dry land) he has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon-Rev.13:v.11. (In fact, a false lamb, a false messiah-John 5:v.43-, this Man Beast is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST messiah, future ruler of Israel and guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, actually AN IMPOSTOR). 12 And he (will)exerciseth all the power of the first (Man)Beast before him, and causeth the earth(Israel) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Man Beast... (in LITERAL FULFILLMENT of 2Thessalonians 2:v.11-12 - strong delusion. Remember: The Man Beast of the earth -the Dragon and false messiah-, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority-Rev. 13:v.2-because the Beast of sea will be wounded to death by the Sword from now on, by the way a sharp Sword.

NOTE

The Man Beast of the earth was born decades ago,and MUST manifest himself in very near future.
Then there will be TWO strong and powerful satanic Beasts on the Earth-the Planet Earth.

Isaiah 10:v.22-23

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23 For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Revelation 7:v.1-4
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed:
and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

WAR IN HEAVEN

Revelation 12:v.7 to 9

7 And there was war in heaven(Yes, there will be WAR here in heaven-Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21 and has already started):Michael and his messengers(the true Christians)fought against the Dragon; and the Dragon fought and his messengers-2 Cor.11: v.13 to 15- ;
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers-2 Cor.11: v.13 to 15- were (will be) cast out with him.

Ephesians 6:v.11-12
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the Devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places - in heaven-Ephesians 1:v.3.

THERE WILL BE PERSECUTION

Revelation 12:v.13 and 15
13 And when the Dragon saw that he was (is) cast unto the earth, he persecuted (will persecute) the woman which brought forth the man child. v.15 - And the serpent cast out of his MOUTH water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

THE EARTH(THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL-THE 144K)WILL HELP THE WOMAN.
16 And the earth-the true ISRAEL- the sealed 144K servants of GOD-the Jewish Church of the LORD helped(will help)the woman - the true Gentile Church of the Lord, and the earth-the true Israel-the sealed 144K servants of GOD-the Jewish Church-opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the Dragon cast out of his mouth. (The remnant, the true Israel, the Jewish Church of the Lord, the 144K servants sealed- they will fight against the satanic Israel ruled by the false messiah, an IMPOSTOR-John 5:v.43-who is the Dragon-the Beast of the earth, and the earth-the true Israel-the remnant- will swallow up the flood which the Dragon will cast out of his mouth)

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen
What exactly have you accomplished here with this big post? Anything of value ... ? Can you say ... ?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly have you accomplished here with this big post? Anything of value ... ? Can you say ... ?

:confused:Beats me, everybody got an opinion on what it all means. Its why I don't spend much time on this website. And really, almost the entire book surrounds the Seed of Jacob, Israel. So if you don't know who the real descendants are, then you're entire eschatology is going to be WAY off anyway. I already dropped massive nuggets as to exactly who that is, and it ain't who the O.P claims it is, and certainly ain't the so called "jews" in modern Israel either. :rolleyes:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s the consensus scenario that one always hears, but the 144,000 are a first fruits resurrection, and don’t go forth proselytizing, but go with Jesus everywhere He goes:

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Maranatha
There is "One" future resurrection of "All", this takes place on "The Last Day"

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:confused:Beats me, everybody got an opinion on what it all means. Its why I don't spend much time on this website. And really, almost the entire book surrounds the Seed of Jacob, Israel. So if you don't know who the real descendants are, then you're entire eschatology is going to be WAY off anyway. I already dropped massive nuggets as to exactly who that is, and it ain't who the O.P claims it is, and certainly ain't the so called "jews" in modern Israel either. :rolleyes:
Massive nuggets? What's wrong, you haven't got the balls to just come out and state who they are?

Lol. Speak up, Big Boy. Nothing is stopping you.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact, a Gentile Man Beast with headquarter in Rome
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can only conclude you must be in need of Jesus in your life. Have a nice Tribulation trying to regain what you could have had at the end of this Church Age.

:rolleyes:..What in the world does that even mean 'big boy'? When your Jesus comes back, he ain't coming back for you gentile, but for his literal family who Yah scattered across the earth in captivity, the TRUE seed of Jacob that your ancestors were calling "niggers" long before the plantation. If you don't want to suffer what comes after that, then your only way out is by repentance not only of your own deeds, but of your forefathers. Yah does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So don't think he'll just gloss over your own iniquities and that of your forefathers just because you got good times white Jesus. I'm telling you this, because I'd rather you not find this out the hard way that your little church ain't gonna tell you. Your "church age" folks ain't gonna tell you you're going into judgement. Heed the warning, or don't, because in the end, your blood won't be on my head and I'll be long gone in the second exodus to come. ;)

(Isaiah 14:21-23) "Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. {22} For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. {23} I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts."

(Lamentations 5:7) "Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When your Jesus comes back, he ain't coming back for you gentile, but for his literal family who Yah scattered across the earth in captivity, the TRUE seed of Jacob that your ancestors were calling "niggers" long before the plantation. If you don't want to suffer what comes after that, then your only way out is by repentance not only of your own deeds, but of your forefathers. Yah does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So don't think he'll just gloss over your own iniquities and that of your forefathers just because you got good times white Jesus. I'm telling you this, because I'd rather you not find this out the hard way that your little church ain't gonna tell you. Your "church age" folks ain't gonna tell you you're going into judgement. Heed the warning, or don't, because in the end, your blood won't be on my head and I'll be long gone in the second exodus to come. ;)
Sounds Like Propaganda From The "Racist" Hate Cult Of The (Black Hebrew Israelites)

Wikipedia: Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites) are groups of African Americans who believe that they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites. To varying degrees, Black Hebrew Israelites incorporate certain aspects of the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism, though they have created their own interpretation of the Bible. Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than Jews in order to indicate their claimed historic connections.

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Some, but not all [Black Hebrew Israelites], are outspoken anti-Semites and racists." As of December 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center "lists 144 Black Hebrew Israelite organizations as black separatist hate groups because of their antisemitic and anti-white beliefs".

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds Like Propaganda From The "Racist" Cult Of The Black Hebrew Israelites

Wikipedia: Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites) are groups of African Americans who believe that they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites. To varying degrees, Black Hebrew Israelites incorporate certain aspects of the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism, though they have created their own interpretation of the Bible.[1] Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than Jews in order to indicate their claimed historic connections.

Yes, lets put "racist" in quotation. Go tell those skin head fakes in Israel now that they are "racist" for claiming to be Israel. Go tell the O.P that he is "racist" for claiming to be of the tribe of Levi. Never hear it stated out of you folks when its your own, but when its blacks doing it, the race card comes out. :rolleyes:.....What is a racist? A racist is someone who deliberately formulates laws to oppress and demean someone of another race. You've got to have socio-economic power to be able to do that, of which so called "blacks" do not have. But no, you keep believing whatever it is you've been told Hebrew Israelites are, right into destruction. When the turd hits the fan, don't come running to me or any of my Hebrew family claiming we didn't warn you.

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, lets put "racist" in quotation. Go tell those skin head fakes in Israel now that they are "racist" for claiming to be Israel. Go tell the O.P that he is "racist" for claiming to be of the tribe of Levi. Never hear it stated out of you folks when its your own, but when its blacks doing it, the race card comes out. :rolleyes:.....What is a racist? A racist is someone who deliberately formulates laws to oppress and demean someone of another race. You've got to have socio-economic power to be able to do that, of which so called "blacks" do not have. But no, you keep believing whatever it is you've been told Hebrew Israelites are, right into destruction. When the turd hits the fan, don't come running to me or any of my Hebrew family claiming we didn't warn you.
Are you filled with anger and bitterness about the past? Jesus provides forgiveness and new life if you submit to Him.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you filled with anger and bitterness about the past?

:rolleyes:...You gonna tell THESE people here in heaven if they are bitter or are you gonna keep playing games?

(Revelation 6:9-10) "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: {10} And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

Yah, is a god of judgement, and vengeance is his, and it will be repaid in spades on your head if you want to be willfully dense. He will exact judgement on you as a nation, just like he did his own, many times over.

(Romans 12:19) "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

(Deuteronomy 32:35) "To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

Jesus provides forgiveness and new life if you submit to Him.

Who was the new covenant made with, you, or the Seed of Jacob? When Jesus was giving his Olivet speech of a world wide deliverance, was he talking to Israel, his folks, or to you gentile?

(Jeremiah 31:31-34) "¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: {32} Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: {33} But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. {34} And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

His atonement, first of all, is meant to cover the sins of the House of Israel, the real one. Because of the sins of Israel's forefathers, my ancestors, his atonement is our only way back to the promised land. Everyone else comes second, and are to be partakers of the kingdom to come. And if you don't come to terms with that, you will find out the hard way just how little he cares for you, as a nation and people. Because when Yah judges, he will judge as exactly that. The latter judgement of the lake of fire is about each individuals souls deeds. If you don't want to partake of the former judgement that is now beginning, you know what to do. You've been warned.

(Amos 3:1-2) "Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, {2} You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

(Isaiah 40:15) "Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing."

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.