Obama's Yes We Can backwards masked ( played backwards ) says Thank You Satan.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barack Obama isn't even his real name. he changed it to that using two Hebrew words, so he could pretend to be the Final Antichrist to come, and as such he pretended to likewise be the man of intrigue from the book of Daniel, likewise a description of the Final Antichrist. The Hebrew Words he chose for his new name, Barack, and Obama, mean "Lightning," and "From The Heights," so that his new name would mean "Lightning From The Heights," so he could pretend to be Satan cast down from Heaven, as the Final Antichrist.

He did everything thru intrigue, and as Senator and president both, violated the Hatch and Logan acts. when he interfered in the internal politics in Kenya. As Senator Obama campaigned for the Radical Muslim Odinga for president in Kenya, and Kenya even officially complained to the US State Department under POTUS GWB, who did nothing. Kenya was a predominately Christian country, and when Odinga lost, he engaged in Genocide against the Christian population, with his followers using hatchets, bats and clubs, fire, etc.., to murder the Christians. They even locked all of the parishioners from an Assemblies Of God church inside, chained the doors, and burned the church to the ground. And so in walked Obama who negotiated a coalition government, with both men as co presidents to end the genocide.

So again Obama likewise had pretended to be the Man Of Intrigue from the book of Daniel, again, the Final Antichrist.

And Obama did not walk away from the Radical Christian Butchering Muslim Odinga, so when he became US President, Obama illegally gave Odinga $23million US Tax Dollars to Odinga for his Yes campaign, to try and force Sharia Law on the predominately Christian Nation of Kenya. It was barely reported here, that it was to bring Abortion rights to Kenya, but the Yes campaign was predominately for forcing Sharia Law on Christian Kenya.

Obama's favorite campaign slogan here was "Yes We Can." because when played backwards ( because it is a backwards masked message to begin with, which means "Thank You Satan," when unmasked. And likewise his Obama song, when played backwards has other messages as well, including Obama saying / asking "Shoot Me," again because he pretended to be the final Antichrist, to be shot in the head, come back to life, and then rule as the Antichrist.

I will have to find the version which actually plays the entire song backwards, so you can here him ask to be shot. A lot of this has been taken down, so I found what I could for now. This version of the song just focuses on sections of Yes We Can played backwards to say "Thank You Satan" - You don't have to listen to the entire song, because it's a bit long, just to hear it's Thank You Satan phrase. (But first music DSW software showing the audio forwards and backwards both. )

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is any speech pronounced backwards can seem to make sense. I wouldn't put to much concern over stuff like reverse language

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is any speech pronounced backwards can seem to make sense. I wouldn't put to much concern over stuff like reverse language
Well it's true that a lot of backwards masking never fully develops, and cand sound and or be very nonsensical.

But there are times when it can be very clear such as the live version of stairway to heaven played backwards from their song remains the same movie.

And there is no doubt that Obama did this on purpose using a phrase that works out well backwards to say exactly as it was supposed to say. And there is no doubt whatsoever that Obama is extremely evil.

Mike

Reactions: BeyondET

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barack Obama isn't even his real name. he changed it to that using two Hebrew words, so he could pretend to be the Final Antichrist to come, and as such he pretended to likewise be the man of intrigue from the book of Daniel, likewise a description of the Final Antichrist. The Hebrew Words he chose for his new name, Barack, and Obama, mean "Lightning," and "From The Heights," so that his new name would mean "Lightning From The Heights," so he could pretend to be Satan cast down from Heaven, as the Final Antichrist.

He did everything thru intrigue, and as Senator and president both, violated the Hatch and Logan acts. when he interfered in the internal politics in Kenya. As Senator Obama campaigned for the Radical Muslim Odinga for president in Kenya, and Kenya even officially complained to the US State Department under POTUS GWB, who did nothing. Kenya was a predominately Christian country, and when Odinga lost, he engaged in Genocide against the Christian population, with his followers using hatchets, bats and clubs, fire, etc.., to murder the Christians. They even locked all of the parishioners from an Assemblies Of God church inside, chained the doors, and burned the church to the ground. And so in walked Obama who negotiated a coalition government, with both men as co presidents to end the genocide.

So again Obama likewise had pretended to be the Man Of Intrigue from the book of Daniel, again, the Final Antichrist.

And Obama did not walk away from the Radical Christian Butchering Muslim Odinga, so when he became US President, Obama illegally gave Odinga $23million US Tax Dollars to Odinga for his Yes campaign, to try and force Sharia Law on the predominately Christian Nation of Kenya. It was barely reported here, that it was to bring Abortion rights to Kenya, but the Yes campaign was predominately for forcing Sharia Law on Christian Kenya.

Obama's favorite campaign slogan here was "Yes We Can." because when played backwards ( because it is a backwards masked message to begin with, which means "Thank You Satan," when unmasked. And likewise his Obama song, when played backwards has other messages as well, including Obama saying / asking "Shoot Me," again because he pretended to be the final Antichrist, to be shot in the head, come back to life, and then rule as the Antichrist.

I will have to find the version which actually plays the entire song backwards, so you can here him ask to be shot. A lot of this has been taken down, so I found what I could for now. This version of the song just focuses on sections of Yes We Can played backwards to say "Thank You Satan" - You don't have to listen to the entire song, because it's a bit long, just to hear it's Thank You Satan phrase. (But first music DSW software showing the audio forwards and backwards both. )

You are deluded by Satan. I'm putting you on "ignore" permanently.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Jim B.
If you don't know Jesus you are in deep trouble. The Holy Spirit let me know this and the Holy Spirit tells me what Jesus says.

John 16:13 - However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is the Anti - Christ and He knows it already.
He clearly wants to be. But the Church Age ( Time of the Gentiles, ) would have to be over, and then prophetic events would focus on and around Israel. It would explain why the deep state west in the EU and USA, etc.., have been trying to push Putin into a mutually destructive nuclear was since 1991, with major events of instigation in 1991, 2006, 2014, 2019, etc., And Tucker Carlson did a few specials on that, including with former British MP Nigel Farage, etc.., Putin is a bad guy who can easily be pushed into military action and intervention when the west does things to poke that bear sufficiently to Putin's mind. They want to try and get Putin to nuke the west, believing in their Gnostic and New Age NWO minds that the USA or the USA & The EU are commercial Babylon, and in Revelation, where 1/4th of the earth is killed, they believe that to be now, and thus need Putin to be responsible for a nuclear was between him and the west, for the purpose then of killing 2 Billion people.

It's their interpretation where Commercial Babylon gets killed, combined with the death of 1/4 of the earth, now being 2 billion, out of the 8 billion people now populating the earth. Russia has more declared nukes, ( not to mention maybe 1,600 or more undeclared nukes, ) but amongst those declared to exist, Putin has more nukes than all of the USA & The EU combined, and thus the west including the US, NATO, etc..,

In one of these specials in the series with Nigel Farage, Carlson showed how right after the collapse of the Soviet Union ( caused on purpose by Mikael Gorbachev for said nefarious reasons, which Tucker did not cover or go into Gorbachev's part in this at all, ) but covered in 1991 how we overthrew the president of Ukraine and president Clinton was then able to talk Ukraine in giving back all of their Nukes to Russia, and then Clinton with Ukraine, and Russia both, signed the accord promising to defend Ukraine if then needs be. Clinton and Russia both, if you can believe that, actually mutually agreed with Ukraine, to defend Ukraine if threatened or attacked.

And so the deep state NWO west have overthrown, and or got, their puppet rulers to take over the reigns of power in Ukraine a few rimes, including in 2014 where nigel detailed that with Tucker, and Tucker played some 2014 British Parliament proceedings, in which former British MP Nigel Farage went off on how we did this again to Ukraine, and how we need to stop provoking Putin so. Putin is always to his mind, and red lines in the sand, is always being instigated into military action, including in Crimea, and Georgia, etc..,

And in 2006 POTUS #43 GWB again secretly invited, and tried to get Ukraine into NATO again. Ukraine had always been corrupt ever since 1991 when we overthrew it's leadership back then, and has been corrupt ever since. And so there have been various attempts by the deep state in the west, to try and get ukraine into the EU and thus into NATO, which have always failed, because Ukraine could never never get it's economic act together to be eligible for EU and thus NATO membership. But this didn't stop GWB again to try and get Ukraine into NATO yet again.

And this is why the Entire EU signed that letter opposing Elon Musk from taking over Twitter, because they do not want Nigel Farage and others to tweet on how the deep state west has been trying to force Putin into war several times over by now. And a couple retired generals, who formerly held top national security jobs for the US, and NATO, etc.., as well as a few top retired US and EU and NATO politicians, etc.., have all been saying the same thing.

And Zelenskyy is just as evil as Putin is, and is a NWO Puppet, as well as again Biden recently again has said the NWO is here, just as Bush #41 had said as well, in his famous Luciferian 1,000 points of light & The NWO is here speech.

Zelensky has been constantly attacking, in sulting, and berating the USA, the EU, NATO, the UN Security Council, NATO Security Comities, etc..., including personally attacking US POTUS Biden, Macrone of France, etc.., etc.., because we won't give him a No Fly Zone - which would be a direct Act Of War against Russia. So he constantly attacks the UN, UN Security Counsel, NATO, the West, and it's various leaders, leaders, etc.., in demanding a no fly zone?

Who is this NWO Puppet Clown Zelensky to attack the entire west, all of our security and military alliances, leaders, etc.., etc.., etc.., to demand open war with Russia? Then Zelenskyy tries to paint Putin as both Crazy, and a War Criminal, and then say Putin is Not Crazy, and Won't Start A Nuclear War With The West - while again painting Putin as Crazy and Not Crazy both, in demanding open war with Russia?

Zelenskyy is just as evil as Putin is, and won't stop demanding a no fly zone, while claiming Putin is Crazy, and Not Crazy both? Zelenskyy wants this WW III to kill 2+ Billion people, because that's what the godless NWO wants. It's exactly what the Georgia Guidestones were all about, in spite of the typical lying Brad Meltzer lying special on it, claiming falsely that the real message is about how humanity survives such a worldwide highly destructive catastrophic event, and calls for the elimination of 15/16th of the world population then to be managed after such a worldwide event, rather than save the world, like the Brad Melter lis claim, just as his lies covering for the Bohemian Grove, etc.., Meltzer's Idiots always start out Shocked, and then always come to clim what if they were merely misunderstood, etc..,

And part from being a very evil idiot and liar, Zelenskyy has very little brains to boot, other than for his evil and highly destructive role. Even though Zelenskyy has called the UN Security Council Useless, what he fails to tell you is that Russia and China are both Permanent Members Of The UN Security Council - And Do Not Vote Against Russia!!!!

- And while Not Perfect, The USA, EU, NATO, The UN Security Council, sometimes do the right things, even though we won't start World War III for him. Of all of the Antichrists of this NWO intrigue in trying to cause WW III, Zelenskyy is one of the top Antichrists involved that I had hoped would buy it. Good Riddance Mr. Zelenskyy as far as I'm concerned. And while I would not mind Putin takes a dirt nap, rather than invading everything in sight, even though baited into it, in his own mind, I wouldn't mind seeing Zelenskyy taking a dirt nap either.

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockerduck

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews are returning from this Ukraine conflict.

Jeremiah 23:3 - But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

The time of the Gentiles is almost over. I agree the Ukraine conflict is evil vs evil.

The Lord is close. He has told me the time is almost up.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are deluded by Satan. I'm putting you on "ignore" permanently.
No you are deluded by Satan, with idiotic conclusions on the matter. Or worse, are you an Obama worshiper too? it must be nice to be a clueless clown. Obama is pure evil, and anyone who says Obama is not pure evil, is evil themselves

Barry Soetoro was his real name before he changed it to Barack Obama, two Hebrew Words which means Lightning From the Heights, - Because like I have always said, he very actively tried to pretend to be the Antichrist. But I have always said he can't be, because the Church thru the great apostacy, or great falling away would have to have happened first. But still Obama tried to frighten the Christian right into thinking so.

Sean Hannity on Fox Cable News did a great job in vetting Obama, before he got elected, and showed Obama's dark and devious past.

Barry Soetoro was raised as a Muslim once his mother had remarried. And once back in the USA, and still upcoming, the Black Supremacist Muslim, Dr. Khaled Al Mansour, set out to groom and present Barack Obama as an average African American, because Al Mansour had a vision of a Black Islam ruling the world.

And Dr. Mansour also has very close ties to the Saudi Royal Family, and even got the Saudi Royal Family to donate $20 million dollars to Harvard University, to get Obama appointed to the Harvard student posting, as the choice to run the Harvard Law Revue, in which Obama submitted his paper on Muslim studies no less.

And as US Senator Obama illegally went to the Christian nation of Kenya, to campaign for the Muslim Odinga for president. Obama in fact has violated both the Logan and Hatch Act. And kenya formally protested to the US State Dept., who under GWB did nothing. And when Odinga lost, he started an uprising, and Brutal Christian Genocide in Kenya.

And Obama then stepped in, and stopped the Christian genocide by negotiating a shared power presidency in Kenya. But afterwards Obama showed no morals at all, by distancing himself from Odinga. But instead as POTUS he illegally gave Odinga $23 Million US Tax dollars, for Odinga's Yes Campaign, to try and force Sharia Law on Christian Kenya. -

Obama is pure evil, and only an idiot would say otherwise. He didn't care about the Christian Genocide in Kenya, but only cared about trying to help force Sharia Law in Christian Kenya.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One think for sure is that the MSM are good at hiding the truth.
The MSM let a man who is not even born in the USA become President ! Not to mention he could never do wrong in the MSM eyes, but the MSM went to War against President Trump, with total Media Warfare 24/7

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One think for sure is that the MSM are good at hiding the truth.
The MSM let a man who is not even born in the USA become President ! Not to mention he could never do wrong in the MSM eyes, but the MSM went to War against President Trump, with total Media Warfare 24/7
Yes the media in the west is clearly demonic, and are willing to do anything they can to protect the demonic woke progressive left.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I first heard Obama say them words Yes we can. I thought directly, who is the We ? or was it really, yes you can ? Nothing to do with Him ?
But I over hears some women as I was out and about saying how wonderful Obama spoke the line. To me directly it came across as a typical Party machine Line that was rehearsed, as was all of his speeches devoid of human endeavour but just lines rehearsed!
Obama did not talk to the people but talked at the people ?
We will was just a Line ! He had nothing to back such up even ! It's just Spin ! Such inspirers idiots in fact, oh inspiration like but no action ? What if I could just say such catch lines to the people I worked for or with me, dribbling rubbish like that would just not cut it at all. One has to perform or your out !
So Obama gets away with the most pathetic deal ever, Print money ! that was the answer ! Took a like out of Idi Amin book and printed money. it made Obama Look good as the MSM sold it well.
What if Trump tried that childish card like that, the MSM would have a field day ! and even the village idiot would know it's out right duping the public.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I first heard Obama say them words Yes we can. I thought directly, who is the We ? or was it really, yes you can ? Nothing to do with Him ?
But I over hears some women as I was out and about saying how wonderful Obama spoke the line. To me directly it came across as a typical Party machine Line that was rehearsed, as was all of his speeches devoid of human endeavour but just lines rehearsed!
Obama did not talk to the people but talked at the people ?
We will was just a Line ! He had nothing to back such up even ! It's just Spin ! Such inspirers idiots in fact, oh inspiration like but no action ? What if I could just say such catch lines to the people I worked for or with me, dribbling rubbish like that would just not cut it at all. One has to perform or your out !
So Obama gets away with the most pathetic deal ever, Print money ! that was the answer ! Took a like out of Idi Amin book and printed money. it made Obama Look good as the MSM sold it well.
What if Trump tried that childish card like that, the MSM would have a field day ! and even the village idiot would know it's out right duping the public.
When Obama said YES WE CAN , This lamb said NO WE SHANT . dont follow that man .
I have a strong suspsicion ol reggie aint a die hard obama fan . Good . Lets follow Christ .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When Obama said YES WE CAN , This lamb said NO WE SHANT . dont follow that man .
I have a strong suspsicion ol reggie aint a die hard obama fan . Good . Lets follow Christ .
How could one as Obama come to become President of the USA !
It's just like how Hitler came up the ranks, some idiot from Austria for a start and if anyone bothers to look into everything in depth about the rise to power in every stage, then you can see he was a puppet for some very powerful political Mob that was controlling Germany many years before hand.

Hitler did not rise to power on his own at all, he was installed every step of the way up, not by the NAZI Party but by the powers that were the real power.

Same sort of deal was created with Obama and the MSM did nothing at all to expose anything at all. It was like the Media had gone out to lunch for all them years and then went to total War when Trump came in, looking for anything like looking for a needle in a hay stack with a fine tooth comb to dish up just anything on Trump, what if the Media did just the same on Obama ? Obama would not of lasted the week out, under the same Warfare that was dished out to Trump. and that's a fact !

The Media is a Whore ! People should understand that fact.

Look at the Media in Nazi Germany and any Communist Nation ? At the creation of such Nations is very interesting because they are in bed with such and then when such comes to Power they are in bed with them still !
Nowadays starting from G W Bush being a total useless puppet and then the love affair with Obama on we can see the same deal and with Biden the same deal, heck even a total fool like Biden is propped up by the Media.
Biden would totally fail without the MSM backing him up full on ! If Biden did not go and create the War in Ukraine I don't think Biden could of kept on as the President, he was such a lame duck, but then he became ferocious. and the running about helped ! but I think he must be wacked out on Speed or something like that, ICE maybe, Crack ? He is just as stupid as such who are on such rubbish.

I know one mate of mine from primary School days to when he starting taking Speed and he was just like Joe Biden is, off with the pixies delusional total moron, his brains are fried but he has got somewhat better years after taking that rubbish, but still is an idiot, no morality, just like Biden !
This mate was 54yo and trying to get on with a 16yo girl and own his sister said to me, would you like to go out with a Girl under 25yo and I directly said No way ! I could not put up with that nonsense.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's just like how Hitler came up the ranks, some idiot from Austria for a start and if anyone bothers to look into everything in depth about the rise to power in every stage, then you can see he was a puppet for some very powerful political Mob that was controlling Germany many years before hand.

Hitler did not rise to power on his own at all, he was installed every step of the way up, not by the NAZI Party but by the powers that were the real power.

Same sort of deal was created with Obama and the MSM did nothing at all to expose anything at all. It was like the Media had gone out to lunch for all them years and then went to total War when Trump came in, looking for anything like looking for a needle in a hay stack with a fine tooth comb to dish up just anything on Trump, what if the Media did just the same on Obama ? Obama would not of lasted the week out, under the same Warfare that was dished out to Trump. and that's a fact !

Look at the Media in Nazi Germany and any Communist Nation ? At the creation of such Nations is very interesting because they are in bed with such and then when such comes to Power they are in bed with them still !
Nowadays starting from G W Bush being a total useless puppet and then the love affair with Obama on we can see the same deal and with Biden the same deal, heck even a total fool like Biden is propped up by the Media.
Biden would totally fail without the MSM backing him up full on ! If Biden did not go and create the War in Ukraine I don't think Biden could of kept on as the President, he was such a lame duck, but then he became ferocious. and the running about helped ! but I think he must be wacked out on Speed or something like that, ICE maybe, Crack ? He is just as stupid as such who are on such rubbish.

I know one mate of mine from primary School days to when he starting taking Speed and he was just like Joe Biden is, off with the pixies delusional total moron, his brains are fried but he has got somewhat better years after taking that rubbish, but still is an idiot, no morality, just like Biden !
This mate was 54yo and trying to get on with a 16yo girl and own his sister said to me, would you like to go out with a Girl under 25yo and I directly said No way ! I could not put up with that nonsense.
busted yet again . The news is a WHORE period and yet most folks cling to it as though it cometh of GOD .
CHECK THIS OUT . THEY were fast to correct this . THEY BEEN LYING about the war the whole time .
According to them RUSSIA was being whipped . THIS IS A HUGE SLIP UP . YET still most folks will cling to the LIES
the liar and the LIE of that harlot media .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Barack Obama was freely elected as the 44th President of the United States -- twice. So much for your absurd rant!