Oh that deep, warm pool of hypocrisy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the identity of the killer pretty much compels it don't you think
that is just a way to change the subject, S

No, it just reveals your muslim character. You say things that are bs, and when confronted, you can't back them up. You want to apply 'live by the sword, die by the sword' to this incident. But it does not apply. Because the students that were killed were not living by the sword. They were defenseless. dueq

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No, it just reveals your muslim character. You say things that are bs, and when confronted, you can't back them up. You want to apply 'live by the sword, die by the sword' to this incident. But it does not apply. Because the students that were killed were not living by the sword. They were defenseless. dueq

Stranger
ok then, we, you and i, are doing it right now lol, living by the sword, but for you i would just apply a different analogy, rather than attempt to connect the Hegelian dialectic that we all learn in grade school to live by the sword, but it will hardly change the outcome, will it?

That district manifested that killer, and not in a vacuum either, so many hints that the FBI was even notified, right, the Defenders were publicly notified, many parents already knew about the kid, etc, so now you might see how "defenseless" is maybe not the best term to apply there either, even if the guards were asleep. Yes, the protection that they relied upon failed them, granted that.

if the kid felt loved there he certainly wouldn't be shooting the place up now, would he. so you can establish how innocent everyone was, and how defenseless, all you like ok, but they are still dead anyway. All you are doing is pumping up gun sales now right

"muslim character" :rolleyes

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
so again, do you believe God can save you?? or are you just here to prove He cant.?? If teh first man to jump out of an aeroplane didnt think it would work, ie have faith. we wouldnt have parachutes, that is why salvation is by faith, we belive He can save us, because He has already done all the work for it to happen, you get the easy part. "believe".
right, bc grace is so much easier to practice than keeping the law, right? Nowhere in the Book can you quote "only believe" mjr, but count the cost, change your mind, pick up your cross and follow, these are all in There. No one finds hate your life, hate your family, until waaay after their public profession, i guess

And it behooves you--not me--to acknowledge these, especially if they contrast your "only believe" theory, that you cannot quote from the Book. Seems to me, anyway. You wanna insist that the Law is null and void for a believer, go ahead, doesn't make it true

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Is there an actual point being made here?
for someone else then, yes
i'm not condemning you if you don't feel that applies to your life; it was strictly a means to further understanding anyway. If you want to believe that Paul meant "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" then that is your right, and you have plenty of company, too, who am i to say they are wrong.

Imo rest secure in your knowledge of the afterlife, and discount any other passage that seems to contrast that, see, we are not even talking about those any more, right, we never even did talk about them, poof they are gone.

No point has been made, you are correct i guess, you win

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Who cares about the babbling of the koran? Oh, you do.

Stranger
that can all be stated with other Scripture too though, regardless of whether you like it or not, S

fwiw i tell you that our very definition of Scripture is not what the Bible means either, and a brief study session would make this plain; except of course to those who insist upon a "Holy" in front of "Bible," and who can instruct the deceived? If you look hard enough, the Bible can be construed Holy, yes, but you cannot avoid Holy Law i guess

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
right, bc grace is so much easier to practice than keeping the law, right? Nowhere in the Book can you quote "only believe" mjr, but count the cost, change your mind, pick up your cross and follow, these are all in There. No one finds hate your life, hate your family, until waaay after their public profession, i guess
well if it is true you are from a Muslim background than i can understand why you are having so much difficulty. as I said before you just sound like a seventh say adventist. See if you insist on keeping the law, than you must be willing to be subject to the law, you are picking and choosing, I want to impress everyone with how good I am, but I dont want teh consequences when I fail ,and that you will do daily. So keep teh law if you choose that is your choice your burden, dont go laying that stumbling block before other men, as they will become your burden too.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
wherein no quoting of "only believe" ever occurred, and the confusion at keeping the law remains

but hey maybe calling me a Muslim again will work, who knows?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
so iow if you want to win an argument, then you win; but when you seek to verify your doctrine, you will then acknowledge and quote the verses/snippets that challenge your doctrine, and you will stop ignoring them to focus on irrelevancies, wadr

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We could just shoot all the idiots in teh world than there will be no one left and teh world will be better for it.
But thankfully, God has more mercy than that. He who sees all of our frailties still loves us. Why? Now the correct answer to that may explain to us just what God is. But who can answer it correctly?

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But thankfully, God has more mercy than that. He who sees all of our frailties still loves us. Why? Now the correct answer to that may explain to us just what God is. But who can answer it correctly?
ha anyone with an "idiot" younger sibling should be able to, imo

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that can all be stated with other Scripture too though, regardless of whether you like it or not, S

fwiw i tell you that our very definition of Scripture is not what the Bible means either, and a brief study session would make this plain; except of course to those who insist upon a "Holy" in front of "Bible," and who can instruct the deceived? If you look hard enough, the Bible can be construed Holy, yes, but you cannot avoid Holy Law i guess

When Scripture states it, it is the Word of God. When the koran states it, it is b.s.

Does that offend you...muslim? jn4n Gee, I'm upset. Not.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
lol
When Scripture states it, it is the Word of God. When the koran states it, it is b.s.

Does that offend you...muslim? jn4n Gee, I'm upset. Not.

Stranger
see, as long as Muslim--or Black, or Catholic, or any of those--is a curse-word to you, you are going to manifest HS killers, see, you cannot separate the two, one = the other

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Simple, HE created us out of love, and that will never change but,

Luk 7:40 And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.
Luk 7:41 There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.
Luk 7:42 And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?
Luk 7:43 Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.

Mankind would never know the Love God has for us, if HE had not allowed us to fall, look at parents, who give there children everything, yet there children still turn against them, seems God has that same problem.

Reactions: amadeus