Oh that deep, warm pool of hypocrisy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:) Of course we know why he puts up with us. Its like I said before, he knew what he was getting himself into before he created us. There is a tipping point though. Eventually, the world will be water boarded with the wine of his wrath, without prejudice. No worries for us, since we will have vamoosed out of here long beforehand.
well what was it JEsus said,

Mat_3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

If He wants me here that here I will be. Thy will be done not mine.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
:) Of course we know why he puts up with us. Its like I said before, he knew what he was getting himself into before he created us. There is a tipping point though. Eventually, the world will be water boarded with the wine of his wrath, without prejudice. No worries for us, since we will have vamoosed out of here long beforehand.
rolleyes
and who is this "us?"
that you so confidently claim will be going somewhere, tomorrow?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Faith, its what saves men.. yet always questioned...
isn't that what a forum is for?
faith in a lie is not going to save anyone, is it?

how did ppl ever get the impression that they had a chance to get the part of them that is so clearly supposed to die into some party in the afterlife with Jesus? That of course then becomes heresy to even question?

i'm still pretty new to seeking myself, fwiw; i always knew before about a year ago, too.
And @ your rejection of Scripture, i thought you would be agreeing whole-heartedly with me here, hmm.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pretty obviously, huh, it was a HS student that shot them, after all

but let's be fair, they are just the most vivid and raw of our sacrifices to Molech, hardly the most impactful
just the most newsworthy. That you still mourn for 20 ppl is even a sign i guess

i'd seek to point out the connection of your love of football and your Islamophobia to those deaths, but i guess not quite yet, going by the tone of your Q. Lemme know when your granddaughter is engaged to a Muslim, or some other of your worst fears has materialized, and you have run out of proud words.

You are a child too, your death was no less important

Did those high school students live by the sword? nqyc

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Did those high school students live by the sword? nqyc

Stranger
Stranger, i know you are anxious to portray some slaughter of the innocents, ok, but let's be honest, if they were Muslims you would not care a whit, you would even be cheering, right.

i invite you to get as emo about reaping as you like, and understand that compared to your worst fears, which will come true, this is like a little burp or something. Strictly something to keep the blind occupied. If you can demonstrate the slightest deviation from the opinion of the world on the matter, i'll apologize

None of those children died without God's permission, and yes they were all children of the sword anyway, may they rest in peace

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger, i know you are anxious to portray some slaughter of the innocents, ok, but let's be honest, if they were Muslims you would not care a whit. i invite you to get as emo about reaping as you like, and understand that compared to your worst fears, which will come true, this is like a little burp or something. Strictly something to keep the blind occupied. None of those children died without God's permission, and yes they were all children of the sword anyway, may they rest in peace

What made these children, children of the sword, when they had no sword to defend themselves with? You said they that live by the sword die by the sword. But these did not live by the sword.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What made these children, children of the sword, when they had no sword to defend themselves with? You said they that live by the sword die by the sword. But these did not live by the sword.
it was a High School student from the same school doing the shooting, was it not?
i'd get a better definition of "live by the sword," or go on asserting how evil God is,
essentially what you are doing now, with all due respect

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it was a High School student from the same school doing the shooting, was it not?
i'd get a better definition of "live by the sword," or go on asserting how evil God is,
essentially what you are doing now, with all due respect

Pay attention, if it is possible. The high school students that died, did not live by the sword. They had no sword. They were not children of the sword as you claim. Yet they died. So why do you want to falsely label them as living by the sword?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

bbyrd009

Oh, I see, your post #49, reveals that as long as they were not muslim then you believe they deserved it being children who live by the sword. Your muslim character is showing.

Stranger

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quran (2:62): Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i'm still pretty new to seeking myself, fwiw; i always knew before about a year ago, too.
And @ your rejection of Scripture, i thought you would be agreeing whole-heartedly with me here, hmm.
So you dont believe God can save you, is this the issue??, God is faith full, if God was not this world and all of us would have no hope. So what is your problem,, is it that you dont believe anyone can actually have faith in God unto salvation, or is it you think mankind has more power and authority than God. ?? Who created who...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Pay attention, if it is possible. The high school students that died, did not live by the sword. They had no sword. They were not children of the sword as you claim. Yet they died. So why do you want to falsely label them as living by the sword?

Stranger
the identity of the killer pretty much compels it don't you think
bbyrd009

Oh, I see, your post #49, reveals that as long as they were not muslim then you believe they deserved it being children who live by the sword. Your muslim character is showing.

Stranger
that is just a way to change the subject, S

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So you dont believe God can save you, is this the issue??, God is faith full, if God was not this world and all of us would have no hope. So what is your problem,, is it that you dont believe anyone can actually have faith in God unto salvation, or is it you think mankind has more power and authority than God. ?? Who created who...
faith that cannot be questioned is a dangerous faith to me mjr; if my building cannot take the heat then what good is it
i say that "not only have we made up our minds, but also wish we were already dead (absent from the body) and partying with Jesus (present with the Lord)
however, we should really be seeking to please God wherever we are at" see
bc no one knows where they go when they die, if nothing else
pretty sure i can even find you do not know what is going to happen in the next minute
trying to sneak around we do not yet know what we shall be is just a bad idea, ok, any illusions about you knowing what lays in store for you tomorrow based upon some ritual you did once in a church are false

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
faith that cannot be questioned is a dangerous faith to me mjr; if my building cannot take the heat then what good is it
so again, do you believe God can save you?? or are you just here to prove He cant.?? If teh first man to jump out of an aeroplane didnt think it would work, ie have faith. we wouldnt have parachutes, that is why salvation is by faith, we belive He can save us, because He has already done all the work for it to happen, you get the easy part. "believe".

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i would say Paul even directly commented upon it, yes, what most ppl interpret him as saying @ "absent from the body..."
when the message is "seek to please God wherever you are"

Is there an actual point being made here?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quran (2:62): Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Who cares about the babbling of the koran? Oh, you do.

Stranger