Oh that deep, warm pool of hypocrisy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well that is an OUCH!!! :eek:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. Hard to read, but true

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
This article hits the nail. Sadly - at least concerning one white supremacist poster here, who doesn’t shy away from using the N-word – I know the answer to the article’s last sentence: the Sermon on the Mount doesn’t matter to him. He’s of the opinion that it describes rules for a 1000-year reign of Christ on earth that’s still to come and that up to then he’s allowed to hate his fellow-men as much as he likes.
*sigh*

Reactions: bbyrd009 and aspen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Sorry, I don't read political propaganda.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It walks like a duck.
ya, i guess if they use the term "political" it must be about politics. no, wait...

you could always just substitute the phrase "overly tactful" or something, if the term "political" is bugging you.
Politics are not the focus of the article, not sure what duck you see walking there tbh.

Even if the article is one-sided, i'm sure the author would agree that political correctness can be overstated too

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Really?
I suspect you only read political propaganda when it comes from the political spectrum you happen to support.

Nope, I listen to fair analysis' only.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look, another 'massacre', and another anti-gun schmuck running his mouth. You know, I find it odd that these characters always neglects to mention the obvious fact that these shootings only happen in gun free areas. This is assuming I were to believe the official narrative, and in this age of deceit where it is very, VERY easy to stage events with the advent of technology, with crises actors to boot, I am finding it very hard pressed to believe anything coming from the media at face value, 'mainstream' or otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. Hard to read, but true

So, where is this so called deep pool of hypocrisy? I mean, in reading through it I was wading in a lot of bs, and deep too. I think you got your pools mixed up.

Here's some hypocrisy for you. The FBI is concerned over our safety and wants citizens to watch and call them on any suspicious persons that could be guilty of some terroristic threat. Cruz, the latest school shooter was on every ones radar. He was a mental case. He was violent. Police were constantly being called to his home. He owned a bunch of guns. He owned an AR-15. FBI was specifically notified that he was a threat and had guns and wanted to kill people. What more do you need to go and charge him and remove his guns form him.

Neither the local or the FBI did nothing. These organizations that are supposed to protect instead turned lose a killer on the streets. Now that is 'hypocrisy', if not criminal.

Yet, the liberal, left jump up and start whining about 'gun control'. There were plenty of laws in place to have stopped this man. And no one did. Instead the FBI is too busy trying to find some sort of collusion with Russia against the president. But now that it has happened, oh my, how the hypocrites will have tears and sad faces and request that they just need more gun control. No, what they needed was the FBI and local authorities to do their job.

The blood of these students doesn't lie at the feet of gun owners. It lies at the feet of those who are supposed to protect.

Stranger

Reactions: Butterfly and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A gun does nothing...it is the idiots who misuse them that are the problem.
Cars do nothing...both can be a blessing or a weapon...depends who holds it.
A gun can kill a snake...or kill a person...it is an inanimate object ...it does nothing.
A car is an inanimate object....it just depends what it is used for.

If guns should be banned because of the danger they may bring then, so should cars and trucks.