Omicron variant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spkrdctr

Nov 27, 2021
CLEARWATER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My nephew is a doctor here in the Tampa Bay area. He only has had 1, that is right 1 patient who got really sick and needed to be in the hospital for over a week in the last 8 months She was not vaccinated. All of the vaccinated people coming into the hospital spend usually 1 day and maybe 2. That's it, then they are sent home as they are doing so good. He has treated hundreds and hundreds of covid patients. The universal take away is if vaccinated and you have covid, your sickness is milder by far than the unvaccinated. Also, the vaccinated even going to the hospital is WAY down.

Now I want to discuss science as not being from God. That is crazy. Plum crazy. God is the author of all science and uses science up to and including science we don't even know about yet to operate the universe and everything in it. If you deny science then you deny God, pure and simple. Now science can be used to kill such as poison gas etc. But that is sinful man perverting Gods fantastic science to further the devils work. I think some people have been taught very incorrect ideas by sinful men trying to make rules on things that they have no right or reason to make the rules. In fact, in making up a bunch of rules that are not in the Bible, you commit the original sin. You want to sit in Gods place on the throne and make laws that he never made and then by decree state that they are from God. Now that is sin, pure simple satanic sin.

I hope no one is being led astray from people who bring up ideas that are from man and then use those ideas to beat other Christians over the head. Doing that is yet another sin! So, I'm not sinning by pointing this out in a general broad brush way with no names attached. But, If I have described you, I would evaluate my personal walk with the Lord and get on board with God. Leave your human rules and ideas at the station!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is the author of all science and uses science up to and including science we don't even know about yet to operate the universe and everything in it.
Agreed. What you have failed to point out is that ever since January 2020, medical science has been PERVERTED and become (1) medical propaganda, (2) medical fraud, (3) medical malpractice and (4) medical tyranny. This is critical information which you have conveniently omitted. Politics has replaced science!

Say No To Medical Tyranny Now Or Lose Freedom Forever

Say No To Medical Tyranny Now Or Lose Freedom Forever | Principia Scientific Intl.

Reactions: Curtis

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As someone with moderate to severe asthma and who works in the medical field, I have been vaccinated and will get the booster, when I have the chance to get it. There are also immunocompromised family members and my ex-wife who we share two children back and forth.

Not getting vaccinated is not an option in my case.
First, be certain that what you receive is, in truth, an actual vaccine. I think it is clear by now that whatever is in those bottles is not the means by which those inoculated will be kept from getting the disease, which is what a vaccine is supposed to do.

I've been vaccinated against Yellow Fever, Small Pox, and a host of other diseases. And I have never gotten any of them. AND I have never, ever, needed a booster. (The booster should be a clue to everyone that the "so-called" vaccine doesn't work.)

Those with a compromised immune system should NEVER get the Pfizer shot and the series of boosters? Why? Because it has been scientifically proven that the initial dose, causes someone to lose about a third of their immune system. The booster causes a loss of about a third. Eventually, those who have received all the boosters will have AIDS, i.e. no immune system at all.

A cure exists for Sars-CoV-2. If treated early, a cocktail of Ivermectin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc will cure the patient within three days, and many people start to feel better within an hour of taking it. Consider the experience of those living in Northern India, in a city called Uttar Pradesh.

"With only 5% of Uttar Pradeshe's 230 million people vaccinated, early treatment home-kits wiped out an outbreak of COVID-19 dropping cases by 99% in three weeks. What was in the home kits? Tylenol, Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin d3, Ivermectin 12 mg [10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [10 tablets] The home kits cost less than $3 per person and brought the number of active cases to below 200. This is remarkable considering the province had more than 310,000 active cases during the peak of its COVID outbreak . . ."

If a cure exists, why the need for a vaccine?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, be certain that what you receive in actually, in truth, a vaccine.

It is a vaccine and no vaccine is 100% effective. Just because you have never contracted any of the illnesses you mentioned does it mean that the vaccine that you took is 100% effective for all. They are breakthrough cases for every vaccine.

AND I have never, ever, needed a booster. (The booster should be a clue to everyone that the "so-called" vaccine doesn't work.)

Boosters are because your immunity wanes over time. Some people, such as me have needed the MMR vaccine again because my titers were low. Tetanus is another one that needs a booster every ten years.

A cure exists for Sars-CoV-2. If treated early, a cocktail of Ivermectin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc will cure the patient within three days, and many people start to feel better within an hour of taking it. Consider the experience of those living in Northern India, in a city called Uttar Pradesh.

Why HCQ and Ivermectin were removed from India’s Covid-19 treatment protocol - Coronavirus Outbreak News (indiatoday.in)

If a cure exists, why the need for a vaccine?

Read the above link.

Also, have you ever heard that the key to a good defense is a good offense? Preventing Covid-19 is key. For me, in my opinion, I would rather not get it with my condition, or do I want to be able to spread it to family members that are immunocompromised. I seem to be in the percentage that the vaccine is effective for and I plan to keep it that way.

If you and others don't want to get it, that's fine. Your choice. I will support your choice. In the same respect, I would hope that others would support my choice to be vaccinated.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a vaccine and no vaccine is 100% effective. Just because you have never contracted any of the illnesses you mentioned does it mean that the vaccine that you took is 100% effective for all. They are breakthrough cases for every vaccine.

Boosters are because your immunity wanes over time. Some people, such as me have needed the MMR vaccine again because my titers were low. Tetanus is another one that needs a booster every ten years.

Why HCQ and Ivermectin were removed from India’s Covid-19 treatment protocol - Coronavirus Outbreak News (indiatoday.in)

Read the above link.

Also, have you ever heard that the key to a good defense is a good offense? Preventing Covid-19 is key. For me, in my opinion, I would rather not get it with my condition, or do I want to be able to spread it to family members that are immunocompromised. I seem to be in the percentage that the vaccine is effective for and I plan to keep it that way.

If you and others don't want to get it, that's fine. Your choice. I will support your choice. In the same respect, I would hope that others would support my choice to be vaccinated.
Use a little common sense, and don't allow anyone play mind games with you. You say, for instance, that Tetanus needs a booster every ten years. Okay, that makes sense. Why? Because the human body is always replacing cells until every seven years the entire body is completely rebuilt. So how many years between a Pfizer vaccine inoculation? 0.3? Does that make sense, honestly?

You say that no vaccine is 100% effective. Okay, I can agree with that. Let's talk about that for a moment. First of all, have you seen the product inserts for the Pfizer vaccine? No. Why? Because they aren't available. The vaccine doesn't come with product inserts. Why? Because medical claims of efficacy and side affects are subject to litigation. And in order for Pfizer to avoid litigation, the Sars-CoV-2 vaccine has been approved under EUA, i.e. Emergency Use Authorization. In other words, it is only sold to those who agree to assume all risk of harm. Patience and doctors assume the risk and wave all rights to redress if injury or death should occur. No published data actually exists with regard to efficacy. The only people who have a clue about efficacy are those who take the time to find the published articles on the clinical trials.

Second, and this is important. The Pfizer injection isn't intended to be a vaccine in the typical sense. It's an MRNA drug, i.e. genetic modification. According to the manufacturer, the drug isn't intended to keep a person from getting the disease; it is intended to manage the symptoms. This is why the CDC decided to redefine the term "vaccine." The drug induces the body into creating the spike protein associated with Sars-CoV-2, which triggers an immune response. Unfortunately, the "vaccine" doesn't shut itself off. There is no off switch. The "vaccine" continues to create spike protein in overabundant quantiles, which leads to thrombosis of various kinds, clotting of the blood, in key areas of the body such as the heart, the liver, and the brain. The overabundance of spike proteins is killing patients.

With regard to the article you sent, I read it. Did you notice the picture that came with it? The picture shows people in the hospital. Many studies have shown that by the time someone enters the hospital, Ivermectin and HCQ are of little help. But when the virus is treated EARLY, within a couple of days of onset of symptoms, these therapeutics are almost 100% effective.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Use a little common sense, and don't allow anyone play mind games with you. You say, for instance, that Tetanus needs a booster every ten years. Okay, that makes sense. Why? Because the human body is always replacing cells until every seven years the entire body is completely rebuilt. So how many years between a Pfizer vaccine inoculation? 0.3? Does that make sense, honestly?

You say that no vaccine is 100% effective. Okay, I can agree with that. Let's talk about that for a moment. First of all, have you seen the product inserts for the Pfizer vaccine? No. Why? Because they aren't available. The vaccine doesn't come with product inserts. Why? Because medical claims of efficacy and side affects are subject to litigation. And in order for Pfizer to avoid litigation, the Sars-CoV-2 vaccine has been approved under EUA, i.e. Emergency Use Authorization. In other words, it is only sold to those who agree to assume all risk of harm. Patience and doctors assume the risk and wave all rights to redress if injury or death should occur. No published data actually exists with regard to efficacy. The only people who have a clue about efficacy are those who take the time to find the published articles on the clinical trials.

Second, and this is important. The Pfizer injection isn't intended to be a vaccine in the typical sense. It's an MRNA drug, i.e. genetic modification. According to the manufacturer, the drug isn't intended to keep a person from getting the disease; it is intended to manage the symptoms. This is why the CDC decided to redefine the term "vaccine." The drug induces the body into creating the spike protein associated with Sars-CoV-2, which triggers an immune response. Unfortunately, the "vaccine" doesn't shut itself off. There is no off switch. The "vaccine" continues to create spike protein in overabundant quantiles, which leads to thrombosis of various kinds, clotting of the blood, in key areas of the body such as the heart, the liver, and the brain. The overabundance of spike proteins is killing patients.

With regard to the article you sent, I read it. Did you notice the picture that came with it? The picture shows people in the hospital. Many studies have shown that by the time someone enters the hospital, Ivermectin and HCQ are of little help. But when the virus is treated EARLY, within a couple of days of onset of symptoms, these therapeutics are almost 100% effective.

We can just keep going round and round and as I get older I tire of it more and more. So, I will agree to disagree with you and ask that you respect my choice to remain vaccinated against Covid-19 for the reasons I have outlined.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can just keep going round and round and as I get older I tire of it more and more. So, I will agree to disagree with you and ask that you respect my choice to remain vaccinated against Covid-19 for the reasons I have outlined.

Honestly I don’t even understand why you’re asking people here to respect your choices, like they’re going to affect you or prevent your life choices.
I’ve been vaccinated 3 times now and I didn’t ask for permission here.
Let conspiracy theorists believe whatever they want, they don’t bother or affect me either.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly I don’t even understand why you’re asking people here to respect your choices, like they’re going to affect you or prevent your life choices.

It's more respect my choice here on the forum as you said, they don't tell me what to do in real life. That is my decision and my decision alone to make.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's more respect my choice here on the forum as you said, they don't tell me what to do in real life. That is my decision and my decision alone to make.
You're lucky. Most people aren't given a choice.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're lucky. Most people aren't given a choice.

That is a bit of an exaggeration. I will admit that some don't get a choice, but the majority of people do.

I support the right of businesses to require people get a Covid-19 vaccine. They have to protect not only their workers but their patrons as well.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly. To some people. It is against them to want choice. Choice would dampen their war against what they see as evil.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a bit of an exaggeration. I will admit that some don't get a choice, but the majority of people do.

I support the right of businesses to require people get a Covid-19 vaccine. They have to protect not only their workers but their patrons as well.
That is not freedom of choice, so you are against freedom of choice if you are for businesses requiring Corona virus vaccine shots.

You want people to respect your choice yet you want mandatory vaccine shots required by businesses, where all the unvaccinated people have to do is wear a mask.

Pretty selfish if you ask me, give me my freedom of choice but don’t allow others theirs.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We haven't gone round and round. Not yet. I understand that you don't like to be told that you made a wrong choice. No body does. But what I don't get is why you won't look at the facts or the truth. I would think most Christians would want to know the truth and know that correction is the loving thing to do.

I asked you about the drug package inserts and you didn't respond. Why not? You didn't read the inserts because none are provided. Right? How did you make an informed choice? You didn't did you?

Reactions: JohnPaul

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not freedom of choice, so you are against freedom of choice if you are for businesses requiring Corona virus vaccine shots.

No, that is allowing businesses the choice to do what's best for their business. That is indeed freedom of choice.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We haven't gone round and round. Not yet. I understand that you don't like to be told that you made a wrong choice. No body does. But what I don't get is why you won't look at the facts or the truth. I would think most Christians would want to know the truth and know that correction is the loving thing to do.

I asked you about the drug package inserts and you didn't respond. Why not? You didn't read the inserts because none are provided. Right? How did you make an informed choice? You didn't did you?

I didn't see your question about drug inserts, so that might be why I didn't respond. BTW, I asked for a drug package insert and was given one by the pharmacist. That was part of my decision.

I sure did make the right choice. I made an informed choice. I am an EMT and know very much what an informed choice is. However, you don't get to tell me that I made the wrong choice for me. You don't get to make the choice as to what's best for me and my family.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't see your question about drug inserts, so that might be why I didn't respond. BTW, I asked for a drug package insert and was given one by the pharmacist. That was part of my decision.

I sure did make the right choice. I made an informed choice. I am an EMT and know very much what an informed choice is. However, you don't get to tell me that I made the wrong choice for me. You don't get to make the choice as to what's best for me and my family.
You say you got a drug package insert? What drug was it for specifically?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is allowing businesses the choice to do what's best for their business. That is indeed freedom of choice.
Not for the employee it’s not, all the unvaccinated employee has to do is wear a mask, like I’m doing now at my job, no need for forced Covid vaccines.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador