Omicron variant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not for the employee it’s not, all the unvaccinated employee has to do is wear a mask, like I’m doing now at my job, no need for forced Covid vaccines.

Yes, but if you aren't the owner of the business, it isn't your choice how to run said business. It is the owner's choice how to run it.

Reactions: amadeus

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but if you aren't the owner of the business, it isn't your choice how to run said business. It is the owner's choice how to run it.
You are selfish and unkind indeed, it’s all about me and my choices and screw everyone else.

I just hope you don’t come to regret getting that shot as so many have.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone is given a choice. This is not truth.
Have you been living in a cave? When an employer makes the injection a condition of employment, the employee has a choice to take the injection or quit. Sure, you can call this a choice if you want. But most people would call this coercion. The fact is, there is NO business or occupational reason for being vaccinated. NONE.

A lot of people are quitting. Why do you think there is a "help wanted" sign on every building? Why are their shortages? Why are flights being cancelled? Why are trucks not running?

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you been living in a cave? When an employer makes the injection a condition of employment, the employee has a choice to take the injection or quit. Sure, you can call this a choice if you want. But most people would call this coercion. The fact is, there is NO business or occupational reason for being vaccinated. NONE.

A lot of people are quitting. Why do you think there is a "help wanted" sign on every building? Why are their shortages? Why are flights being cancelled? Why are trucks not running?
If only everyone was as wise as you, God bless you.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not going to further answer you as I am starting to feel like this is an interrogation.

Think of that as you will.
It IS an interrogation. You made certain truth claims, and by making truth claims on a pubic forum, you tacitly agree to be cross examined by the public. If you don't like being cross examined. Then don't make truth claims. It's really that simple.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It IS an interrogation.

And since you are not a cop and I am not a criminal, I can stop the interrogation whenever I feel I need to. We're done.

I made the right choice for me and my family, and you do not have a say in that.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And since you are not a cop and I am not a criminal, I can stop the interrogation whenever I feel I need to. We're done.

I made the right choice for me and my family, and you do not have a say in that.
Of course. I don't have a say in the choices you make. But you said you had to be vaccinated because you didn't have a choice. Did I misunderstand you?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. I don't have a say in the choices you make. But you said you had to be vaccinated because you didn't have a choice. Did I misunderstand you?
I had to be vaccinated to visit and take my sister out of her adult home she lives in. We live in a democrat run state and they are mandating vaccinations for people here. I don't believe in mandates though and see them as a violation of human rights. On the news recently I saw that they're starting to sue Biden for vaccine mandates.

I also have cystic fibrosis and saw it as wise to be vaccinated against the threat. So I get to visit with my sister and am also protected should I contract the virus.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe we're not speaking of the same choices. I wasn't forced to be vaccinated. I didn't have a choice based on my situation with my asthma, working on an ambulance transporting Covid-19+ patients and immunocompromised family members.

In other words, there was only one choice to make.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Businesses in my state are not forced to require their employees to be vaccinated but many choose to have their employees vaccinated.
For example I know of a plumbing business of 500 people where the owners don’t require their employees to be vaccinated.
This is rare though because most places will require you do get vaccinated.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No

But they have a choice. Take the vaccine or find another job, Its still a choice.

Call it whatever you want, an employer has a right to chose who they will employ and who they will not.

My company loses close to 30000 everytime an unvaccinated person has to isolate ten days if they are just a close contact. where if the person was vaccinated, their loss is just a days work.

I think they have the right to make a decision, especially a company as big as mine, where this 30,000 dollar loss is multiplied by everyone in the company who is off..

In my building alone the company has lost close to 300,000 dollars in lost income and wages in the past year it has to pay someone to sit at home.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
And since you are not a cop and I am not a criminal, I can stop the interrogation whenever I feel I need to.
@Naomanos :) Good answer if one wants to stop....

I remember President George H W Bush replying to Bob Woodward who wanted to interview him after he left office: he said he wanted to stay out of Dodge...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a bit of an exaggeration. I will admit that some don't get a choice, but the majority of people do.

I support the right of businesses to require people get a Covid-19 vaccine. They have to protect not only their workers but their patrons as well.
Absolutely! They should not be forced to serve any customer based on the person's shot record. Owner's choice, just so his criteria remain the same for all potential customers.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It came from China that has been established.

But people have a choice on whether they want to take a vaccine or not.
Maybe here in the U.S. and other democratic countries but I doubt they have a choice in North Korea or China and maybe even Cuba.

And your friend is calling for mandatory vaccination in businesses while saying it was her freedom of choice to get vaccinated, yet she wants to deprive others of their freedom of choice by making it mandatory in businesses, very selfish and unChristian on her part.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe here in the U.S. and other democratic countries but I doubt they have a choice in North Korea or China and maybe even Cuba.

And your friend is calling for mandatory vaccination in businesses while saying it was her freedom of choice to get vaccinated, yet she wants to deprive others of their freedom of choice by making it mandatory in businesses, very selfish and unChristian on her part.
My friend?

Lol. I do not even know her.

She is saying business have a right. If I heard her right.

I agree with her. A business does have a right, they pay your pay check.

A government does not have a right, but a business does. If we do not like it. We can leave.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not sure where you got her from if you're speaking of me.

Also, nothing I said was selfish or unChristian. Businesses absolutely have a right to protect their employees and patrons by requiring employees to be vaccinated.

Unless it is against the law or unethical, you either do what businesses say or you get fired. This is how it has always been while I have been working and I have been working since the age of fourteen, so thirty-three years now.