Omicron variant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend?

Lol. I do not even know her.

She is saying business have a right. If I heard her right.

I agree with her. A business does have a right, they pay your pay check.

A government does not have a right, but a business does. If we do not like it. We can leave.
And that’s exactly what I’ll do, quit.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure where you got her from if you're speaking of me.

Also, nothing I said was selfish or unChristian. Businesses absolutely have a right to protect their employees and patrons by requiring employees to be vaccinated

Unless it is against the law or unethical, you either do what businesses say or you get fired. This is how it has always been while I have been working and I have been working since the age of fourteen, so thirty-three years now.
I’ve been working since 13, so that’s 38 years now and have never been fired once, quit a couple of times for better pay and benefits, so yeah I have a lot of experience and would quit the minute they’d implement forced vaccinations.

And what you said was selfish and unChristian because you don’t care about others rights except your own, because you said you support the right for businesses to make their employees get vaccinated, that’s not supporting peoples freedom of choice, like I said before companies don’t have to force their employees to get vaccinated just make them wear masks as my job is doing now.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what you said was selfish and unChristian because you don’t care about others rights except your own, because you said businesses should force their employees to get vaccinated.

That is neither selfish nor unChristian. It isn't about my rights either. I don't own a business and am subject to the same requirements as any other worker. So, how this is considered selfish and unChristian is beyond me. I also said require their employees to get vaccinated. I didn't say force as far as I am aware.

Forcing someone means they aren't given a choice. They have a choice.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is neither selfish nor unChristian. It isn't about my rights either. I don't own a business and am subject to the same requirements as any other worker. So, how this is considered selfish and unChristian is beyond me. I also said require their employees to get vaccinated. I didn't say force as far as I am aware.

Forcing someone means they aren't given a choice. They have a choice.
Reread my post I reworded it, it was a mistake on my part and I corrected it.

And you are selfish unChristian and self centered or you wouldn’t say you support companies that require employees to get vaccinated because you care nothing about how others feel about the vaccine, except about yourself, you got it good for you, I just pray it doesn’t come back to bite you.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that’s exactly what I’ll do, quit.
Thats your CHOICE!

And you have every right to make that choice

Just like the company who gave you that choice had every right to give you that choice.

They can;t force you to take the vaccine as many here are saying.. But they can say if you want to work here, you will obey by our rules..

That is not new, it has happened for as long as I have been alive, in fact longer.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is your choice, which an employer will give you. A choice.
I wouldn’t even give my employer that right or choice I’d be gone as soon as I found out they implemented it, and so would a lot of my other coworkers, and they’d find themselves doing the work till they hire people and train them.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats your CHOICE!

And you have every right to make that choice

Just like the company who gave you that choice had every right to give you that choice.

They can;t force you to take the vaccine as many here are saying.. But they can say if you want to work here, you will obey by our rules..

That is not new, it has happened for as long as I have been alive, in fact longer.
I wouldn’t even give them the time or satisfaction, neither would a lot of my coworkers who are anti corona virus vaccine. Like I told your friend your backing up, I’d be gone long before they’d force me to do anything.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn’t even give my employer that right

It is not up to you to give them that right. They already have that right guaranteed. You may not give them the option to give you that choice, but it is their right to give it to you, whether you think it is or it isn't.

they’d find themselves doing the work till they hire people and train them.

I am sure that they are well aware of that and it is a risk of doing business.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I told your friend your backing up, I’d be gone long before they’d force me to do anything.

I don't know the person that you're referring to and this shows an attempt to discredit both of us.

We are two people on a Christian forum who happen to agree.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not up to you to give them that right. They already have that right guaranteed. You may not give them the option to give you that choice, but it is their right to give it to you, whether you think it is or it isn't.

I am sure that they are well aware of that and it is a risk of doing business.
They have nothing guaranteed, you think they do the only thing guaranteed in life is death and taxes.

Like @CadyandZoe said why do you think there are so many for hire signs up and lack of truck drivers and so forth in her post?

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know the person that you're referring to and this shows an attempt to discredit both of us.

We are two people on a Christian forum who happen to agree.
You don’t know the person I’m talking about yet you say you are two people on a Christian forum who happen to agree?

I’m not trying to discredit anyone I’m just telling you like it is.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t know the person I’m talking about yet you say you are two people on a Christian forum who happen to agree?

Because I can see their posts and see that we agree. I don't think this person is purposely backing me up.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have nothing guaranteed, you think they do the only thing guaranteed in life is death and taxes.

Actually, they do. They themselves have rights granted to them. They have the right as we have been discussing to have a requirement for their employees to be vaccinated as they have the right to run their business how they see fit as granted to them by the government.

Until the government says otherwise like here in Florida, unfortunately.

So you know who I’m talking about.

From the way you said it in that one post, it sounds like you are saying that we're friends that know each other. That is what I was commenting on mostly.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, they do. They themselves have rights granted to them. They have the right as we have been discussing to have a requirement for their employees to be vaccinated as they have the right to run their business how they see fit as granted to them by the government.

Until the government says otherwise like here in Florida, unfortunately.

From the way you said it in that one post, it sounds like you are saying that we're friends that know each other. That is what I was commenting on mostly.
Nothing is guaranteed in life except death and taxes, absolutely nothing, and don’t play games you know what I meant by saying your friend it’s a form of sarcasm.

You want to carry on all night? Let’s do it and bring your friends with you.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing is guaranteed in life except death and taxes, and don’t play games you know what I meant by saying your friend it’s a form of sarcasm.

Not playing games, sometimes I can be very literal and this is one of those times.

You want to carry on all night? Let’s do it and bring your friends with you.

This kind of talk is unbecoming of a Christian and extremely aggressive sounding.