Omnipresence of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply
101G said: ↑
answer me this, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".
For crying out loud, really? With all the religions and belief systems in the world, you find it to be an unprecedented and deifying claim for Jesus to say 'I am the way, the truth and the life'. All that he is saying is that he is the true religion.
ERROR, I asked a simple question, the Lord Jesus said, "I am the TRUTH" and I asked, is there any man who is the TRUTH, not asking Pilate, "WHAT" is truth, no, but "WHO" is the truth.

so from your response we can take it that you cannot answer, nor know "WHO" the truth is.
Find me the exact words 'God the Son', or Jesus is God, or Jesus saying 'I am God'. Explicit and emphatic before I even entertain such nonsense.
Why in the world can you not do this?
been doing it, it's you're too ingorant to "SEE" it, that's your failing. the Lord JESUS been saying it over and over. your carnal mind cannot accept the TRUTH. watch this, he's says he is God and your carnal mind is blinded to the FACTS. scriptures,

John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body".

NOW RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES HE JUST SAID I'M GOD. how do we know this? Acts 3:15 "And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses".

now DNB, did the Lord Jesus raise his body? as said in John 2:19, or did he lie?. the apostle Peter said God "RAISED" up that body. either Jesus LIED, (which he cannot), or he is God.

see how the Lord Jesus just said that, "I am God". "and in three days I will raise it up". he just told you that he is God, but your eyes have been blinded. Isaiah 44:18 "They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand".

the KJV is really God words for those who EYES have been OPEN, for the Kingdom things are hidden from them who are blind to the .... "TRUTH", who is JESUS.

My, my, my, if someone would have told me this ten years ago that some who calls themselves christian did not believe that Jesus is God, WHAT!, maybe, yes indeed, but now, with all the technology at one's disposal they couldn't cross reference verses or look up and define words. my God, how lost can one be. oh well.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dont know if this will help with your understanding, but lets give it a shot eh,
even greater works will you do
I said "you are elohim"
that they may be one as we are one
Jesus hid from them,

and actually quite a few vv from that chapter,
26If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me. Where I am, there My servant also will be. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him

No son of man may die for another's sins
whoever does the will of God, they are the sons of God
Jesus of Nazareth =
"John Doe, from Nowhere"
to a rabbi anyway

but were still all like
give me some of that red stew, for i am famished unto death!
right
I desire mercy, not sacrifice

so dont get me wrong ok, teach cult of sol as long as you believe it, but understand
he who says he knows, does not yet know as he ought
and that there surely is no place called heaven for one to "go to" after they have died
There is only one immortal, who lives in unapproachable light

GOD IN REDEMPTION (His role as Son):

Genesis 22:7-8 "And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? And Abraham said, My son, God will provide HIMSELF a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together."

Hebrews 10:4-5 "For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"

Galatians 4:4-5 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons."

Isaiah 53:1-5 "Who hath believed our report: and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from Him; He was despised, and we esteemed Him not. Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed."

Isaiah 52:10 "The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God."

Isaiah 59:15-16 "Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no judgment. And He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore His arm brought salvation unto Him; and His righteousness, it sustained Him."

Micah 1:2-3 "Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the LORD GOD be witness against you, the LORD from His holy temple. For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of His place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth."

1 Corinthians 2:7-8 "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the LORD OF GLORY."

Blood was a requirement for atonement of sins under the law that God gave to Moses. This lamb had to be without spot or blemish.

Hebrews 9:22 says, "...Without shedding of blood is no remission."

In Revelation Chapter 5 we read about a man being unworthy to open the book, but the Lamb in the midst of the throne did!

In Revelation Chapter 13 we read about the beast with seven heads and ten horns causing all that dwell upon the earth to worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the World (verse 8).

In Genesis 3:15 God said that He was going to put enmity between satan and Eve and between his seed and her seed: "it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel," this was God revealing His Divine plan to redeem man back to Himself. Since God knows all things from the beginning to the end and visa versa, He already knew and had in His plans a lonely hill outside of Jerusalem called Calvary where the sinless lamb of God would pay the debt for all humanity.

Centuries later John the Baptist made that famous declaration, "...Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world," (St. John 1:29).

Centuries BEFORE Christ, Isaiah prophesied in Isaiah 7:14, "therefore the LORD HIMSELF shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

We learn in Matthew 1:23 that Emmanuel means "God with us".

Isaiah 9:6 foretold, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his NAME shall be called Wonderful, counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Indeed Jesus was more than a prophet and this is why the Jews' rejection of Him as Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings and the hideous crucifixion was so terrible. The Apostle Paul puts it this way in 1 Corinthians 2:8, "Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the LORD OF GLORY." This is the reason Jesus could make a statement like, "I and My Father are ONE,"

In St. John 10:30. Just listen to the discourse that immediately followed (as we pick back up in verse 31),

31) Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.

32) Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33) The Jews answered Him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, MAKEST THYSELF GOD.

The Jews know exactly what Jesus meant and they didn't like it one bit!

AFTER Judas Iscariot left and went out to betray Him, Jesus had a very intimate talk with His disciples as recorded in St. John Chapter 14. If you have never read it, you ought to. In verses 8-9 of this Chapter Philip just asked Jesus outright to show them the Father. Here is Jesus' own words as recorded in St. John 14:9-11,

9) Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, shew us the Father?

10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.

11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

The old testament tabernacle was a "type" of Christ for inside dwelled the Spirit of Almighty God. However, God is Omnipotent and Omnipresent, all knowing and everywhere at one time. So while the tabernacle could contain the total QUALITIES (presence/attributes/characteristics) of God, it couldn't contain all of the QUANTITY of God. God is Omnipotent and Omnipresent. He was still ruling the Universe. You see, God is not confined to any one geographical place or period of time like we humans are. GOD is a Spirit. He is EVERYWHERE. Howbeit, His Divine presence did dwell in the Holy of Holies of the tabernacle just above the mercy seat between the two cherubims.

God is a SPIRIT (John 4:24)

and a spirit hath not flesh and bones (Luke 24:39).

God is the WORD (John 1:1)

and the WORD was made flesh (John 1:14).

God was manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16).

It was NOT the body of Jesus Christ that was God, but rather the Spirit of Almighty God that dwelled in that sinless body (John 14:10). Jesus IS the Father in the flesh to reconcile the world unto HIMSELF.

2 Corinthians 5:19 says, "..God was IN CHRIST, reconciling the world unto Himself..."

As man (the flesh), Jesus knew pain, hunger, thirst, etc. As God (the Spirit), Jesus forgave sins, healed the sick, performed miracles, walked on the water, raised the dead, etc.

Consider whom you will serve...

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

St. John 1:10-11 "He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not. He came unto His own and His own received Him not."

Reactions: BGR

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't know if this will help with understanding, but let's give it a go anyway...
DNB, let's for a moment pretend that you are God. You are spirit and have no flesh and bones, which is needed for you to go to the cross and die for us. You overshadow Mary and she conceives a seed. Mary gives birth to a bouncing baby boy. You being spirit (and omnipresent) inhabit that baby AND remain in heaven (simultaneously). That is how, and why Jesus can say, "the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." ... and ... "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father."

God Bless!
user, thanks, but it is not the logistics of what you're trying to convey that i don't comprehend, it's the conclusion. There is no such thing as a god-man, therefore, not matter how you think that you've worked it out, it is not plausible or feasible. And ultimately, not necessary for the atonement.
This is the whole point, you misconstrued the scriptures that you use as proof-text.
Appreciate what I'm saying, the Atonement does not work having God redeem man from Himself. To be blunt, it's actually stupid User, for anyone to understand God's wisdom and justice that way. There is no justice or grounds for redemption, with such a dynamic. Please, see my point, so that you don't waste time talking about the difference between body & spirit, etc...
No one comprehends what a god-man is, that is, an infinite-finite being, a transcendent-secular being, an immortal-mortal being. No one does, nor Jesus, nor the Apostles.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
first thanks for the reply
101G said: ↑
answer me this, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".

ERROR, I asked a simple question, the Lord Jesus said, "I am the TRUTH" and I asked, is there any man who is the TRUTH, not asking Pilate, "WHAT" is truth, no, but "WHO" is the truth.

so from your response we can take it that you cannot answer, nor know "WHO" the truth is.

been doing it, it's you're too ingorant to "SEE" it, that's your failing. the Lord JESUS been saying it over and over. your carnal mind cannot accept the TRUTH. watch this, he's says he is God and your carnal mind is blinded to the FACTS. scriptures,

John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body".

NOW RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES HE JUST SAID I'M GOD. how do we know this? Acts 3:15 "And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses".

now DNB, did the Lord Jesus raise his body? as said in John 2:19, or did he lie?. the apostle Peter said God "RAISED" up that body. either Jesus LIED, (which he cannot), or he is God.

see how the Lord Jesus just said that, "I am God". "and in three days I will raise it up". he just told you that he is God, but your eyes have been blinded. Isaiah 44:18 "They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand".

the KJV is really God words for those who EYES have been OPEN, for the Kingdom things are hidden from them who are blind to the .... "TRUTH", who is JESUS.

My, my, my, if someone would have told me this ten years ago that some who calls themselves christian did not believe that Jesus is God, WHAT!, maybe, yes indeed, but now, with all the technology at one's disposal they couldn't cross reference verses or look up and define words. my God, how lost can one be. oh well.

PICJAG.
You're beginning to absolutely scare me. But, remarking that you are a kjvo, does explain a lot.
I do not mean to be abusive, injurious , or dismissive, but we're not talking the same language here, despite the efforts to do so.
101G, you're sounding extremely fanatical, biased, indoctrinated, and delusional.
And it is for the above mentioned reasons, that we are having a profound communication breakdown.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
user, thanks, but it is not the logistics of what you're trying to convey that i don't comprehend, it's the conclusion. There is no such thing as a god-man, therefore, not matter how you think that you've worked it out, it is not plausible or feasible. And ultimately, not necessary for the atonement.
This is the whole point, you misconstrued the scriptures that you use as proof-text.
Appreciate what I'm saying, the Atonement does not work having God redeem man from Himself. To be blunt, it's actually stupid User, for anyone to understand God's wisdom and justice that way. There is no justice or grounds for redemption, with such a dynamic. Please, see my point, so that you don't waste time talking about the difference between body & spirit, etc...
No one comprehends what a god-man is, that is, an infinite-finite being, a transcendent-secular being, an immortal-mortal being. No one does, nor Jesus, nor the Apostles.
hmm, i dunno, become like a little child might exhibit the understanding necessary there?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hmm, i dunno, become like a little child might exhibit the understanding necessary there?
That's true byrd, because only a foolish little child would accept such irrational nonsense, like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.
The Word of God is for mature men, not for frivolous people who have such fantastical notions about things that they can't even explain, or comprehend. It bastardizes God's Word.

1 Corinthians 14:20. Brethren, do not be children in your thinking; yet in evil be infants, but in your thinking be mature.

Ephesians 4:14. As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine,
by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;

1 Corinthians 3:1-2
3:1. And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual men, but as to men of flesh, as to infants in Christ.
2. I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to receive it. Indeed, even now you are not yet able,

Hebrews 5:11-14
5:11. Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
12. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God,
and you have come to need milk and not solid food. 13. For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant.
14. But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're beginning to absolutely scare me. But, remarking that you are a kjvo, does explain a lot.
I do not mean to be abusive, injurious , or dismissive, but we're not talking the same language here, despite the efforts to do so.
101G, you're sounding extremely fanatical, biased, indoctrinated, and delusional.
And it is for the above mentioned reasons, that we are having a profound communication breakdown.
First thanks for the reply, second, I never take offence to anything said, or done. third, any old excuse will do... :eek:
meaning you cannot reason the answer out without lying. but you don't have to be afraid of me, but you should be afraid of God, the LORD "JESUS" WHO is the "TRUTH". ....... :D

so yes, we're not talking the same language, if we were you would have answered the John chapter 2 question we pose in Post #46
so it's best that we end our conversation. but keep Post #46 in your head when confronted with the TRUTH....... :cool:

PICJAG.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First thanks for the reply, second, I never take offence to anything said, or done. third, any old excuse will do... :eek:
meaning you cannot reason the answer out without lying. but you don't have to be afraid of me, but you should be afraid of God, the LORD "JESUS" WHO is the "TRUTH". ....... :D

so yes, we're not talking the same language, if we were you would have answered the John chapter 2 question we pose in Post #46
so it's best that we end our conversation. but keep Post #46 in your head when confronted with the TRUTH....... :cool:

PICJAG.
D'accord!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We indeed serve ONE God. And, he is NOT a trinity.
the trinity works together its like trying to have a egg w/o egg yoke . we worship God in spirit and truth jesus said if you knew the farther you would know me John 14:7 i and my father are one John 10:30. i fail to understand why people freak out over the trinity God said this is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased here him . this makes 2 then jesus said he would send the comforter that makes 3 which equals the trinity each has a separate office . but they work together :)

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19

Is "Father" a name?
Is "Son" a name?
Is "Holy Spirit" a name?

Jesus is the name of the Father (John 5:43)
John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Jesus is the name of the Son (Matthew 1:21)
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Jesus is the name of the Holy Ghost (John 14:26)
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Let's find out what His followers "SAID" in order to obey (fulfill) Jesus' Great Commission of Matthew 28:19...

THE GREAT COMMISSION IN ACTION:

Acts ‪2:38‬ "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the NAME of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Acts ‪8:16‬ "(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus)."

Acts 19:5 "When they heard this, they were baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus."

The apostles knew exactly what that "name" is.
In fact, the great commission is telling them what to do, not what to repeat verbatim.

God Bless!

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 6:4 clearly tells us... "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

Isaiah 9:6 foretold, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his NAME shall be called Wonderful, counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

………….

In discovering the Omnipresence of God, we read:

We indeed serve ONE God. And, he is NOT a trinity.

God Bless!

Quote edited for exceeding maximum words to post. Sorry.

From what you had shared in scripture, proves there are Three Witnesses within the One God, because....

Did "all" of God died on the cross? No.

Did not Jesus experience a separation from the Father for why He felt forsaken for a moment?

Was there not an unexplainable darkness when that had happened when it was a full moon at the Passover event for it not to be an eclipse when an eclipse lasts minutes, not hours?

Was that the moment when Jesus took the sins of the world upon Himself for why He had experienced that separation from the Father?

Did that moment of darkness "reflect" to what He had done on the cross with Him being our Creator as the light of the world and now Our Redeemer?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is "Father" a name?
Is "Son" a name?
Is "Holy Spirit" a name?

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
This is correct, Titles are common nouns. as a matter of fact, "Father" is so common even the devil has the title "father", father of lies.

PICJAG.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is "Father" a name?
Is "Son" a name?
Is "Holy Spirit" a name?

Let's find out what His followers "SAID" in order to obey (fulfill) Jesus' Great Commission of Matthew 28:19...

THE GREAT COMMISSION IN ACTION:

Acts ‪2:38‬ "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the NAME of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Acts ‪8:16‬ "(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus)."

Acts 19:5 "When they heard this, they were baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus."

The apostles knew exactly what that "name" is.
In fact, the great commission is telling them what to do, not what to repeat verbatim.

God Bless!

If They were all One Person, then you would have a conundrum to explain as to what exactly happened at the cross when Jesus was forsaken by the Father momentarily.

There are a list of historical evidence that has 1 John 5:7 as originally written in scripture and why there are a few manuscripts to that effect..

Chick.com: Is 1 John 5:7 not in any Greek manuscript before the 1600s? If it is true, why is it in the KJV?

"250 AD Cyprian of Carthage, wrote, "And again, of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost it is written: "And the three are One" in his On The Lapsed, On the Novatians, (see note for Old Latin) "

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

With His help, one may discern why 1 John 5:7 is originally in scripture because if you take it out, where and how is the testimony of God greater than men's then?

There are 3 Witnesses within the One God for God to be able to testify and to judge any one.

If the Father judges no one, then how can God judge?

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

If Jesus cannot bear testimony of Himself, how can the One Person God speak for Himself?

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

This is true of men and for God.

John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

That is why the Father needed Another Witness in making His word from Heaven true about His Son.

Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus said what He did about fulfilling all righteousness because of the fulfillment of prophesy in scripture.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

God the Redeemer is speaking and yet He declared that the Lord God and His Spirit sent Him and that was what had happened at Jesus's water baptism when Two Witnesses from Heaven testified to having sent Him, Our God, the Redeemer.

So what God requires of man to do in having two or three witnesses to establish a testimony or to judge any one because no one person can judge any one ( Deuteronomy 17:6 & Deuteronomy 19:15 ) testify to the make up of the One God having Three Witnesses within that One God.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote edited for exceeding maximum words to post. Sorry.

From what you had shared in scripture, proves there are Three Witnesses within the One God, because....

Did "all" of God died on the cross? No.

Did not Jesus experience a separation from the Father for why He felt forsaken for a moment?

Was there not an unexplainable darkness when that had happened when it was a full moon at the Passover event for it not to be an eclipse when an eclipse lasts minutes, not hours?

Was that the moment when Jesus took the sins of the world upon Himself for why He had experienced that separation from the Father?

Did that moment of darkness "reflect" to what He had done on the cross with Him being our Creator as the light of the world and now Our Redeemer?

That same God which spoke to Moses through a burning bush, overshadowed Mary and she conceived a seed. That one spirit simultaneously inhabits that seed AND remains in heaven (omnipresent). When Mary gives birth, we now have SPIRIT become FLESH. That bouncing baby boy is the ALMIGHTY manifest in the flesh. That is how, and why Jesus can say, "the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." ... and ... "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father."

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

In the old testament God was found in the tabernacle of badger skins, Jesus IS the new testament tabernacle...

Hebrews 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
2] For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.
3] And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;
4] Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;
5] And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.
6] Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.
7] But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:
8] The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:
9] Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
10] Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

Hebrews 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12] Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
13] For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14] How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15] And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
16] For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17] For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Jesus as a man (flesh tabernacle) he experienced hunger, thirst, pain - as the Almighty he forgave sin, walked on water, etc.

On the cross it was the Almighty Spirit that separated from the flesh tabernacle. It was the man (flesh tabernacle) which quoted Psalms 22:1 "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?"

God Bless!

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That same God which spoke to Moses through a burning bush, overshadowed Mary and she conceived a seed. That one spirit simultaneously inhabits that seed AND remains in heaven (omnipresent). When Mary gives birth, we now have SPIRIT become FLESH. That bouncing baby boy is the ALMIGHTY manifest in the flesh. That is how, and why Jesus can say, "the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." ... and ... "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father."

God Bless!

Did you know that Jesus had met Abraham before His incarnation?

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Read about the day Abraham was glad in how he had met the Lord.

Genesis 18:1And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: 5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. 6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. 7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. 8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

Jesus had a celestial form for which He had eaten and drank by. Now read about why he was glad to see the Lord that day.

9 And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent. 10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. 11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. 12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? 13 And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? 14 Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. 15 Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.

Jesus said this too;

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life... 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

He had met Abraham earlier in Genesis 12:7 & 17:1 and Isaac in Genesis 26:1-2 & Jacob face to face in Genesis 32:24-30 in their times too.

After His resurrection, He had also eaten and drank too.

Luke 24:37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. 41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? 42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. 43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Something to ponder about the celestial body.