On What day did YOUR Messiah Die?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that this is such a "non-issue" - Jesus did not come to free us with trivia about His life and death and resurrection. We are called to study His life, ministry, death and resurrection and realize how much he loves us and then love others. Check out the conditions in Liberia and then come back and tell me that this issue is more important than loving and caring for others

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQSjyYRTDVM

Warning: the language and content is graphic.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
This topic is about the day and date of the crucifixion. It is not the more important thing in the Universe, but certainly it is basic and crucial for christians. If you want to disscuss some other thing more important that determine the day and daqte of the crucifixion I propose to you to open a new thread. Also you can post your more important topic in ALL the threads in this Forum. Probably non of the threads are as much important as your topic.

But...if you continue to shift away from thr topic, i have no choise but reporting you.

We are discussing of Jesus were crucified on Friday; as the most traditional believes. If on Thursday; as more recently proposed. Or if in Wednesday; being the latest proposal.

We are discussing if Jesus was crucified on Nisan 14th or 15th; as most popular proposals; or in Nisan 20th as I have been proposing for a decade.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

Why wouldn't you have a "choise"?

I have just report it.
I am getting to the point where it is christal clear that Jesus was crucified on Thutrsday 20th Nisan. Your move is helping the other position to dim the light and looks more like a strategy to avoid the logical conclusion by taking all kind of direction except into the truth.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks Tim from PA. I thought that is what you would say. Goinheix seems to believe that those who believe Wednesday is the day Jesus died hold wikipedia as more and authority.... Just wanted him to see that it isn't so.... No matter. He's going to believe what he wants to believe and nothing is going to change that. The conversation has gone around in a full circle several times already.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I have just report it.
I am getting to the point where it is christal clear that Jesus was crucified on Thutrsday 20th Nisan. Your move is helping the other position to dim the light and looks more like a strategy to avoid the logical conclusion by taking all kind of direction except into the truth.
I have been on forums for years and NEVER reported anyone, except for one sexually explicit post. I think it's basically cowards who resort to this as the only way they can 'win' a discussion.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that this is such a "non-issue" - Jesus did not come to free us with trivia about His life and death and resurrection. We are called to study His life, ministry, death and resurrection and realize how much he loves us and then love others. Check out the conditions in Liberia and then come back and tell me that this issue is more important than loving and caring for others

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QQSjyYRTDVM

Warning: the language and content is graphic.

To me it is important. Especially since the biggest holiday of the christian world revolves around it (Perhaps Christmas is bigger...). The reason is that it is important to know what is true and what isn't, especially if John 4:24 is to be taken seriously. "The Lord thy God is a spirit, and those that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
But...if you continue to shift away from thr topic, i have no choise but reporting you.

Oh joy! A whiner.
smilie_girl_349.gif

Report what? No rules have been broken.

In case you haven't noticed...Threads on forums evolve. There is nothing good or bad about it. It just happens.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh joy! A whiner.
smilie_girl_349.gif

Report what? No rules have been broken.

In case you haven't noticed...Threads on forums evolve. There is nothing good or bad about it. It just happens.

I've noticed that! Used to drive me crazy! However, now I just accept it. It's good for someone to try to get the conversation back on track, but it's not necessarily a bad thing that it evolves.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

I have been on forums for years and NEVER reported anyone, except for one sexually explicit post. I think it's basically cowards who resort to this as the only way they can 'win' a discussion.

If you prefer, do open a proper thread for us to "fight"
This thread is to figure out the day and the date of the crucifixion. I will apreciate if you keep focused or I will report you again.

I've noticed that! Used to drive me crazy! However, now I just accept it. It's good for someone to try to get the conversation back on track, but it's not necessarily a bad thing that it evolves.

You are right...my mistake.
In this forum there is not any rule concerning posting off topic.

Be welcome to continue wuth yoyur evolution.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
No problem. What is it the new topic?

The originakl topic have arrives to a point where it is clear that Jesus were crucified the Thursday 20th Nisan. Since you are done with it, I am ready for whatever it comes. I only askyou not to invade my own threads where I am focusing specificaly and exclusivelly in the day and date of crucifixion. If you do inmvade my threads it is because you want to obscure the light I am shinning from the top of the mountaiun.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
No problem. What is it the new topic?
I asked if you ever get off topic. You didn't answer.
The originakl topic have arrives to a point where it is clear that Jesus were crucified the Thursday 20th Nisan. Since you are done with it, I am ready for whatever it comes. I only askyou not to invade my own threads where I am focusing specificaly and exclusivelly in the day and date of crucifixion. If you do inmvade my threads it is because you want to obscure the light I am shinning from the top of the mountaiun.
While the subject is interesting, the date of Jesus' execution is not vital to salvation. His Blood atonement, death and resurrection are.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

I asked if you ever get off topic. You didn't answer.

While the subject is interesting, the date of Jesus' execution is not vital to salvation. His Blood atonement, death and resurrection are.

All of us have made mistakes, the difference is if we correctr as we understand the mistake. Moving away from a topic just because your "truth" have been proven wrong is not the correctr behavoir. In this threath is was clear that Wed is not the day of the cricifixion. Many questions have been made, and no aswer was given back. Those teaching the Wed crucifixion did realice that they are wrong, but instead of recogncing it, they will move to other forums and other medias to continue to teach what now they know is a lie. Most probably they did lnow it was a lie from the very beginin. Probably they have found that Jesus did not die on Wed long ago. But for some obscure reason they continue to confuse the people with such lies.

The situation is very bad and important, as much important as the salvation it self. They are telling the world and the brothers that the NT and the Gospels are not realiable. We can not depend - according to them - in the Gospels for having salvation. According to them it was necessary for Christ to die in the 14th; and the Gospels say that the 14th Jesus was alive. If Jesus was not crucified the 14th, he was not the Christ.

You can open all kind of topics; but this one is deeply important. That is way it is imperious form them to change the topic and pretend that nothing have benn prove.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
NOTICE

I am not talking exactly of the brother in this forum and thread. The Wednesday theory and all the dirty trick and lies have been around at leat sonce th 1970` when I recieved Christ. It is not exactly them in this thread, unless they demostrate using the same low moves and dirty tricks of the world in order to confuse the real christians.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
All of us have made mistakes, the difference is if we correctr as we understand the mistake.
You report others for doing the same thing you have done? Jesus had a special word for that.
Moving away from a topic just because your "truth" have been proven wrong is not the correctr behavoir. In this threath is was clear that Wed is not the day of the cricifixion. Many questions have been made, and no aswer was given back. Those teaching the Wed crucifixion did realice that they are wrong, but instead of recogncing it, they will move to other forums and other medias to continue to teach what now they know is a lie. Most probably they did lnow it was a lie from the very beginin. Probably they have found that Jesus did not die on Wed long ago. But for some obscure reason they continue to confuse the people with such lies.

The situation is very bad and important, as much important as the salvation it self. They are telling the world and the brothers that the NT and the Gospels are not realiable. We can not depend - according to them - in the Gospels for having salvation. According to them it was necessary for Christ to die in the 14th; and the Gospels say that the 14th Jesus was alive. If Jesus was not crucified the 14th, he was not the Christ.

You can open all kind of topics; but this one is deeply important. That is way it is imperious form them to change the topic and pretend that nothing have benn prove.
Brother, I think you're going in circles about something that is not vital to Christian salvation. I've seen it MANY times in different ways. Salvation is only dependent upon believing on the Savior Jesus/ God. Not on which day He died. I know enough Bible to believe it is God's Holy Word. My salvation is not dependent upon opinions of men.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

You report others for doing the same thing you have done? Jesus had a special word for that.

Brother, I think you're going in circles about something that is not vital to Christian salvation. I've seen it MANY times in different ways. Salvation is only dependent upon believing on the Savior Jesus/ God. Not on which day He died. I know enough Bible to believe it is God's Holy Word. My salvation is not dependent upon opinions of men.

In this Forum, in this section of this big Forum there are threads dealing with topics like:
Christianity at war
Are you subjedcted to a King?
Build on the wrong Apostle
Three questions
Dead penalty...
And believe that I have not time to continue with the long, very long list. Now tellme how many of them are more important that the salvation? In how many of them you have posted the unnecesary that is to discuss that topic? How many of those topics you think dont worth wasting time? The true is this one topic is very escencial and sencible; it is very important and crucial...and that is why you are so unconfortable and nervoius abot me bringing light over this topic. Hypocrecy is not a christian attitude.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
In this Forum, in this section of this big Forum there are threads dealing with topics like:
Christianity at war
Are you subjedcted to a King?
Build on the wrong Apostle
Three questions
Dead penalty...
And believe that I have not time to continue with the long, very long list. Now tellme how many of them are more important that the salvation? In how many of them you have posted the unnecesary that is to discuss that topic? How many of those topics you think dont worth wasting time? The true is this one topic is very escencial and sencible; it is very important and crucial...and that is why you are so unconfortable and nervoius abot me bringing light over this topic. Hypocrecy is not a christian attitude.
Salvation is not dependent upon knowing the exact date of the crucifixion. Get over it.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

Salvation is not dependent upon knowing the exact date of the crucifixion. Get over yourself.

OK
I got it: it is like you dont want for any mean for the Wednesday theory to be deatryed as is being blasted away. Why is that you dont want that false doctrine to be smashed to nothing? Is that importanht for you to keep that heresy alive. You have not chances. That lie is going down the drain.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
OK
I got it: it is like you dont want for any mean for the Wednesday theory to be deatryed as is being blasted away. Why is that you dont want that false doctrine to be smashed to nothing? Is that importanht for you to keep that heresy alive. You have not chances. That lie is going down the drain.
Heresy??? You can't be serious. Besides, I haven't supported either belief. You're barking up the wrong tree. I guess if you are the only one with this 'truth' then the rest of us are heretics?