On What day did YOUR Messiah Die?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

Heresy??? You can't be serious. Besides, I haven't supported either belief. You're barking up the wrong tree. I guess if you are the only one with this 'truth' then the rest of us are heretics.

heresy is saying that Jesus is not the Christ.
the Gospels say that Jesus did celebrates the Passover the night of the 15th
the Wed theory say that it was necesaary for the Christ to dead on the 14th
That heresy is implyiong that Jesus did not die as the Christ.

And for some reason, the day of the crucifixion is not important but it is very important keep on sayin that it is not important. and you will continue to pst hundred times saying that is not importatnt, for the most important thing for you is stoping this heresy to be discovered.

Now trell me in loud voice: Did Jesus died as the scriptures requires Christ to die? Do the Gospels account of Jesus not diyng on the 14th be right? Are you adventist or have been? Is the Wednesday theory suported by Adventist? Was Wednesday proposed by an Adventist?

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/14442-jesus-parables-were-based-in-real-facts-always/

I see that you like to answer questions when is a chance to insult.
Let see if you answer this questions.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
heresy is saying that Jesus is not the Christ.
the Gospels say that Jesus did celebrates the Passover the night of the 15th
the Wed theory say that it was necesaary for the Christ to dead on the 14th
That heresy is implyiong that Jesus did not die as the Christ.

And for some reason, the day of the crucifixion is not important but it is very important keep on sayin that it is not important. and you will continue to pst hundred times saying that is not importatnt, for the most important thing for you is stoping this heresy to be discovered.

Now trell me in loud voice: Did Jesus died as the scriptures requires Christ to die? Do the Gospels account of Jesus not diyng on the 14th be right? Are you adventist or have been? Is the Wednesday theory suported by Adventist? Was Wednesday proposed by an Adventist?

http://www.christian...l-facts-always/

I see that you like to answer questions when is a chance to insult.
Let see if you answer this questions.
Let's see if I understand you correctly. Are you saying that everyone who doesn't agree with YOUR date of the crucifixion is a 'heretic'?

I believe that Jesus/God shed His Blood for our sins, died, was resurrected and lived a sinless life on earth. Clear enough?

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

Let's see if I understand you correctly. Are you saying that everyone who doesn't agree with YOUR date of the crucifixion is a 'heretic'?

I believe that Jesus/God shed His Blood for our sins, died, was resurrected and lived a sinless life on earth. Clear enough?

when it is a chance to insultme you answer a direct question. Why are you not answering my new questions? Be hones and aswer in the name of God. God will askyou about your nest post.

Did Jesus died as the scriptures requires Christ to die? Do the Gospels account of Jesus not diyng on the 14th be right? Are you adventist or have been? Is the Wednesday theory suported by Adventist? Was Wednesday proposed by an Adventist?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
when it is a chance to insultme you answer a direct question. Why are you not answering my new questions? Be hones and aswer in the name of God. God will askyou about your nest post.
Sorry, but I'm having difficulty understanding you.
Did Jesus died as the scriptures requires Christ to die?
Yes, Jesus died and rose again.
Do the Gospels account of Jesus not diyng on the 14th be right?
?
Are you adventist or have been? Is the Wednesday theory suported by Adventist? Was Wednesday proposed by an Adventist?
I'm not nor ever have been an Adventist.

Now it's YOUR turn to answer:

"Let's see if I understand you correctly. Are you saying that everyone who doesn't agree with YOUR date of the crucifixion is a 'heretic'?"

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

Sorry, but I'm having difficulty understanding you.

Yes, Jesus died and rose again.

?

I'm not nor ever have been an Adventist.

Now it's YOUR turn to answer:

"Let's see if I understand you correctly. Are you saying that everyone who doesn't agree with YOUR date of the crucifixion is a 'heretic'?"

Those not agreeing with me are not heretics. I other hand I believe not to be heretic myself and I will not agree with the heretics. Then heretics will not agree with me, and be heretic for being heretics not for not agreeing with me. The non-heretics can or can not agree with me. That dont make them hereticts. Desagreeing with me is not sinonimous of heresy. Deagreeing with me can be one of two thing: 1) being wrong, 2) being right and me being wrong. Those in desagreement with me and being wrong will be corrected by me. Those desagreeing with me and being right, have the obligation - by Jesus- to correct me.

If we take Jesus out of the game; if we are in a Forum as the world have Forums; then if I am wrong, it will be necesary for the other person to: 1)either keep silence and dont claim I am wrong; 2) or say that I am wrong and demostrate that extreme.

Waht is an heresy?
An heresy is saying that Jesus did not die in accordance with the criteria of the OT for the Christ. Are you saying Y/N that Jesus did not die as required by the OT?
An heresy is saying that the Gospels are wrong when they say that Jesus was alive the 14th and also the evening of the 15th. Are you saying Y/N that the Gospels are wrong on that point?
To lie is to claim that the Gospels are saying that Jesus was alive the 14th and the evening of the 15th. Are you saying tath the Gospels dont say that Jesus was alive the 14th and the evening of the 15th?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Those not agreeing with me are not heretics. I other hand I believe not to be heretic myself and I will not agree with the heretics. Then heretics will not agree with me, and be heretic for being heretics not for not agreeing with me. The non-heretics can or can not agree with me. That dont make them hereticts. Desagreeing with me is not sinonimous of heresy. Deagreeing with me can be one of two thing: 1) being wrong, 2) being right and me being wrong. Those in desagreement with me and being wrong will be corrected by me. Those desagreeing with me and being right, have the obligation - by Jesus- to correct me.

If we take Jesus out of the game; if we are in a Forum as the world have Forums; then if I am wrong, it will be necesary for the other person to: 1)either keep silence and dont claim I am wrong; 2) or say that I am wrong and demostrate that extreme.

Waht is an heresy?
An heresy is saying that Jesus did not die in accordance with the criteria of the OT for the Christ. Are you saying Y/N that Jesus did not die as required by the OT?
An heresy is saying that the Gospels are wrong when they say that Jesus was alive the 14th and also the evening of the 15th. Are you saying Y/N that the Gospels are wrong on that point?
To lie is to claim that the Gospels are saying that Jesus was alive the 14th and the evening of the 15th. Are you saying tath the Gospels dont say that Jesus was alive the 14th and the evening of the 15th?
You said they are preaching heresy, but they're not heretics?

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

You said they are preaching heresy, but they're not heretics?

The heretics are those preaching the heresy that Jesus did not die as the Christ; those danaying that the Gospels are saying that Jesus was alive the 14th, and the evening of the 15th. And if you keep avoiding my direct questions it will be claer that you are of that exactly opinion.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
The heretics are those preaching the heresy that Jesus did not die as the Christ; those danaying that the Gospels are saying that Jesus was alive the 14th, and the evening of the 15th.
So then I was correct in saying that everyone who disagrees with YOUR crucifixion date is a heretic, according to you.
And if you keep avoiding my direct questions it will be claer that you are of that exactly opinion.
What didn't I answer???

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

So then I was correct in saying that everyone who disagrees with YOUR crucifixion date is a heretic, according to you.

What didn't I answer???

I know your game: you are pushing me to brak a single rule and then be banned.
Now you know that Jesus did not die on a Wednesday; God know that you know it; and aneway you insist on your attitude.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I know your game: you are pushing me to brak a single rule and then be banned.
Now you know that Jesus did not die on a Wednesday; God know that you know it; and aneway you insist on your attitude.
Honestly, I don't want you to be banned. How can we understand what you mean if we don't ask questions? But your refusal to answer the question is the answer, isn't it?

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
The aswer is that Jesus was crucified on Thursday and resurrected early on Sunday.

The answer is that those pastors and bible teachers saying that Jesus was crucified on Wednesday and resurrected late on saturday are lier.

The answer is that those denominations supportind the Wednesday crucifixion are heretics.

The answer is that the Wednesday as crucifixion day can not stand before the biblical evidence.

The answer is that in this thread opened and dedicated to prove the Wednesday become the sepulcre of such a lie.

The answer is that you dont have any argument to refute that overwelming truth.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
The aswer is that Jesus was crucified on Thursday and resurrected early on Sunday.

The answer is that those pastors and bible teachers saying that Jesus was crucified on Wednesday and resurrected late on saturday are lier.

The answer is that those denominations supportind the Wednesday crucifixion are heretics.

The answer is that the Wednesday as crucifixion day can not stand before the biblical evidence.

The answer is that in this thread opened and dedicated to prove the Wednesday become the sepulcre of such a lie.

The answer is that you dont have any argument to refute that overwelming truth.
How many times do I have to tell you I don't even have an opinion on which day He was crucified??? All that matters to me is that He died for our sins.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

How many times do I have to tell you I don't even have an opinion on which day He was crucified??? All that matters to me is that He died for our sins.

Good for you. For me it matters that he did die as described on the Gospels: that is on a Thursday. For the OP and for many defending the Wednesday it matters to become to understand that they are wrong. For some denominations it matter that Jesus died on Wed but they are abosolutelly wrong. This is what it matters for many in this Forum; and I am happy of being the sourse of light shinning over the dark souls oposing to God.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth

And you're so humble too.

smilie_girl_101.gif

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
You two are being reported for calling me names.
It is funny that you not even have a wrn status bar.
You are above all rules and still can not stop me from bringing light.

Thanks for recognicing I am right. And I promess to you the the Wednesday theory will be showed in all it evil and satanic reality.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth

You poor wittle thing.
smilie_girl_110.gif

SO...That's what you're up to! Going from thread to thread, spewing inaccuracies, and then being a tattle tale when someone calls you on it! BUSTED.
smilie_girl_096.gif

So far, the only "light" I've seen from you is through your ears.
ja2.gif

Thanks for recognicing I am right. And I promess to you the the Wednesday theory will be showed in all it evil and satanic reality.

Please provide quote where anyone said you were "right". Or is that just the legend continuing to grow?
smilie_girl_320.gif

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ooooooh Duckybill and Gypsy! Now you've done it!!!! :)

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
No one of all you wise men have even attempted to refute my but your option is the insult.

good luck

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
the gospels plainly stipulate that he was crucified on the day before the sabboth and rose before dawn on the day after the sabboth. back then the sabboth day was saturday.

the question is;;; was he in the ground 3 days and 3 nights as he predicted? i get 2 nights and 1 day