Once Blood Bought and Justified, Always Blood Bought and Justified? ... You Betcha!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
feel free but for my part i know the truth
Yes indeed charity rejoices in the truth .
Any one who embraces any sin and calls that sin love . Well you already know its false love and a lie .
Example .
Muslims , buddists , all religions serve the same God and all are fine as they are on that path so long as they hug
and do some good works . That Lie aint love and it aint coming from God either .
Folks is beleiving All religoins serve the same GOD and that there is no need to BELIEVE ON JESUS as the CHRIST .
Now that ol broad path , loving as it might sound, IS A LIE FROM HADES and it aint love cause the end of it is the second death .
So my advice is never buy this all inclusive BROAD road love path to GOD . Not saying you do
but just saying folks are getting duped into the idea of this love god
who through its love sure has made the path to GOD VERY BROAD , VERY INCLUSIVE .
Another example . Folks holding up rainbows and hollering GOD is love , he made us like this
its good , its love . Yeah , that aint love at all . Just a couple of reminders . Be blessed .
OH and anytime one tries to correct sin and error in the church they get told JUDGE NOT , STOP HATING , GOD IS LOVE .
That aint love at all . Just those simples reminders should suffice . Now let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said, "Either we LOVE HIM or we don't . Either we have the LOVE that comes from GOD , by the SPIRIT OF GOD
planted on our hearts , WHICH LOVETH and REJOICES IN THE TRUTH , or folks are simply deceiving themselves ."

I would rephrase your statement to read like this : Either we have been born again or we haven't. Either we have the love that comes from God by the Spirit of God planted in our hearts ... or we don't. Folks that haven't been born again are simply deceiving themselves.

All those who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit will endeavor to obey Jesus and love and rejoice in the Truth ... not to attain or maintain salvation, but rather as an organic manifestation of becoming a new creation in Christ. The new creation in Christ is the miraculous and inevitable by-product of the believer's reception of the Holy Spirit. God has promised to remove men's rock-hard, heart of stone ... and replace it with a heart that is sensitive to the Lord and responsive to His Word.

2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." [KJV]

Ezekiel 36:26, ""Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." [NASB]

Exactly . BORN AGAIN . yep .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed charity rejoices in the truth .
Any one who embraces any sin and calls that sin love . Well you already know its false love and a lie .
Example .
Muslims , buddists , all religions serve the same God and all are fine as they are on that path so long as they hug
and do some good works . That Lie aint love and it aint coming from God either .
Folks is beleiving All religoins serve the same GOD and that there is no need to BELIEVE ON JESUS as the CHRIST .
Now that ol broad path , loving as it might sound, IS A LIE FROM HADES and it aint love cause the end of it is the second death .
So my advice is never buy this all inclusive BROAD road love path to GOD . Not saying you do
but just saying folks are getting duped into the idea of this love god
who through its love sure has made the path to GOD VERY BROAD , VERY INCLUSIVE .
Another example . Folks holding up rainbows and hollering GOD is love , he made us like this
its good , its love . Yeah , that aint love at all . Just a couple of reminders . Be blessed .
OH and anytime one tries to correct sin and error in the church they get told JUDGE NOT , STOP HATING , GOD IS LOVE .
That aint love at all . Just those simples reminders should suffice . Now let the LORD be praised .
Your writing shows more ignorance of everyone who doesn't fit your narrow definition of who is a Christian. Claiming that folks are believing all religions serve the same GOD is nonsense. That is a lie, ain't love and it ain't coming from God either. Now that, loving as it might sound, IS A LIE FROM HADES.

So your advice is never buy this all inclusive BROAD road love path to GOD, which is contrary to Scripture. AGAIN!!! “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world [unlike you!] but in order that the world might be saved through him." John 3:16-17

The path to GOD IS VERY BROAD AND VERY INCLUSIVE, as these verses clearly state. And anytime one tries to correct sin and error in the church they get told properly "JUDGE NOT , STOP HATING , GOD IS LOVE" God is NOT hate!!!

JESUS said in Matthew 11:28-29, “Come to me, ALL you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." THAT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOUR JUDGMENTAL NONSENSE!!!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ redeemed us.....paid the price....We belong to Christ.....And from there He has the authority to judge us to Heaven or to Hell according to what we have done either good or bad.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 2nd Corinthians 5:10

OSAS is a very new religion, goes along with the new age thought .....anything flies. A religion that teaches the path to Hell. Christ and the Apostles would be appalled!

A funny....I have never been in a church that had a sign out front that said Once Saved Always Saved or Calvinist, They do not want to warn people! A lot of times it is Baptist churches that had been infiltrated by OSAS and or Calvinists.... LOL....But I visited a church that was part OSAS and Calvinists.....not the smartest bunch.....and then it was one of the few churches that I found out that some people there had been baptized more than once because they did not believe the first one took?

Ya know, they say that Hell has different levels. So I wonder if you lead people to Hell with this garbage….what level will you be damned to?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking... What if I was a Buddhist or a Muslim and I visited this site to learn about Christianity. If I happened to read one of @amigo's posts -- any of them -- and saw his derogatory remarks about me as a person, I would run as far away from Christianity as I could get. Clearly his judgement and slander about me (whom he has never met) when I was trying to explore a new faith would convince me that Christians do not love their neighbors. Instead, they mercilessly judge me and my fellow Buddhists (or Muslims) , whom they have never met.

And that goes for everyone else that @amigo condemns: LGTBQs, Liberals, and even other Christians that don't agree with his narrow, judgmental doctrine.

God is not hatred; GOD IS LOVE!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking... What if I was a Buddhist or a Muslim and I visited this site to learn about Christianity. If I happened to read one of @amigo's posts -- any of them -- and saw his derogatory remarks about me as a person, I would run as far away from Christianity as I could get. Clearly his judgement and slander about me (whom he has never met) when I was trying to explore a new faith would convince me that Christians do not love their neighbors. Instead, they mercilessly judge me and my fellow Buddhists (or Muslims) , whom they have never met.

And that goes for everyone else that @amigo condemns: LGTBQs, Liberals, and even other Christians that don't agree with his narrow, judgmental doctrine.

You snakes, you offspring of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?
Matthew 23:33

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, even now I say again: if anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed! Galatians 1:8-9

Neither Christ nor the Apostles were tolerant.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ redeemed us.....paid the price....We belong to Christ.....And from there He has the authority to judge us to Heaven or to Hell according to what we have done either good or bad.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 2nd Corinthians 5:10

OSAS is a very new religion, goes along with the new age thought .....anything flies. A religion that teaches the path to Hell. Christ and the Apostles would be appalled!

A funny....I have never been in a church that had a sign out front that said Once Saved Always Saved or Calvinist, They do not want to warn people! A lot of times it is Baptist churches that had been infiltrated by OSAS and or Calvinists.... LOL....But I visited a church that was part OSAS and Calvinists.....not the smartest bunch.....and then it was one of the few churches that I found out that some people there had been baptized more than once because they did not believe the first one took?

Ya know, they say that Hell has different levels. So I wonder if you lead people to Hell with this garbage….what level will you be damned to?

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, even now I say again: if anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed! Galatians 1:8-9

Thank you @Grailhunter .
Food for deep thought in these two post !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lord dont you know that saying offended them . Leave them be they are the blind leading the blind .
Every Plant that MY FATHER has not planted shall be ROOTED UP .
Then there is that reminder as well .
JESUS nor the apostels pandered their message to be seeker sensitive . THEY SPOKE TRUTH
whoever heard amen , whoever rejected had the dust shook off against them as a testimony against them .
The social progressive mindset of men has truly destroyed the churches who went under its influence .
OH , thank you my friend for your reminder as well .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe what Jesus said, not what you say...

"Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. Everything that the Father gives me will come to me, and anyone who comes to me I will never drive away, for I have come down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me but raise it up on the last day. This is indeed the will of my Father, that all who see the Son and believe in him may have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day.” John 6:35-40

You and @amigo must feel pretty self-righteous and important judging and condemning people whom you have never met, but I believe the compassionate Christ. You will be judged!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord dont you know that saying offended them . Leave them be they are the blind leading the blind .
JESUS nor the apostels pandered their message to be seeker sensitive . THEY SPOKE TRUTH
whoever heard amen , whoever rejected had the dust shook off against them as a testimony against them .
The social progressive mindset of men has truly destroyed the churches who went under its influence .

"Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. Everything that the Father gives me will come to me, and anyone who comes to me I will never drive away, for I have come down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me but raise it up on the last day. This is indeed the will of my Father, that all who see the Son and believe in him may have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day.” John 6:35-40

You and @Grailhunter must feel pretty self-righteous and important judging and condemning people whom you have never met, but I believe the compassionate Christ. You will be judged!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:jest: Read my previous post!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You and @amigo must feel pretty self-righteous and important judging and condemning people whom you have never met, but I believe the compassionate Christ. You will be judged!!!
We believe in the compassion of Christ for sure!
He is going to give you your whole life to shape up.
But the left and liberals and OSAS beleive they can play Christ for a fool!

You have the whole New Testament that explains what you should do and the morals of Christianity.
Now if @amigo de christo and I wrote the New Testament that would be one thing, that would not be self righteous, but we did not.

The New Testament is the Word of God....a God you are required to obey if you seek salvation.....there is no other option....Be good and do good.....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, if you are indestructible, the warning is moot, even false, because no injury will result. If you don't know whether you are indestructible, the warning is needful, and to be heeded.

And if you use the machine according to the creator's intent, you won't be putting your hand there regardless.

What does 'fear of the loss of salvation' based on 'failing to sufficiently perform' do to the believer, to their faith?

Much love!

What does 'indestructible' mean? In the case of the eternal security of the believer, indestructibility equates to a person's knowing or possessing the assurance that they will enter into Heaven at the end of their life. All those who do not believe that any regenerated individual will ever become "unregenerated" and perish in the Lake of Fire possess this assurance. However, the question now becomes, "Is this assurance ever interrupted, in other words, can there be times that doubts and fears enter into their minds?" The way I see it, it's very plausible.

Those who experience these doubts and fears as the result of 'failing to sufficiently perform', that is, falling into habitual sin in certain areas of their lives, may at times anxiously wonder if they have put their salvation in jeopardy [or perhaps question the genuineness of their salvation]. Therefore, those in this category will, in all likelihood, feel themselves to be anything but indestructible ... the warning is needed, and will be heeded in the case of all genuine believers [even if God warrants it necessary to employ His hand of chastening - Hebrews 12:6-8].

In this way, the warning passages serve as one of the many means God employs in order to fulfill His promise to preserve all of His children. Fear shouldn't exclusively be perceived in a negative light. It can certainly be used as a positive instrument in preventing injury, whether it pertains to the physical, emotional, or spiritual realm.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If a new arrival visited one of these threads and read your racist, hate filled, judgemental, derogatory posts toward Amigo, they'd likely wonder why those faults are something someone like yourself think would make Christ proud.
You're a shameful example.
And for some reason, you continue unencumbered.

Satan never comported himself the way you do. Scriptures show that. As do your posts in comparison prove it.

Won't be reading you again. Your stalking and harassment of Amigo is a sin repeating itself with pride .

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because ppl fail to use the forum options, even the report option, this behaviour continues unabated. No amount of rebuke from any, has changed the behaviour.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN many have quit footwashing many will not due communion . personally i think foot washing is a great thing done in the right spirit. i was told one time not washing nasty feet
Nasty feet need washed. lol

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I sincerely hope and pray that you do not buy into to the false teaching that believer's can obtain [or even worse - must obtain] sinless perfection during this lifetime.
Welcome to the Forum-and Bingo!
You will encounter many sinless perfection giants.
Looking forward in reading your posts.
Johann.

Reactions: Rapture Bound

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Justified & Preserved by the Faith of Christ - Part 2​

So, do we place our faith in “being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:” [Romans 3:24] … or by our performance and best efforts?… the answer appears to be very obvious. If this be true, why would anyone suppose that they continue in a justified position on the ground of self performance [best efforts]?

Some claim that a genuine believer may fall from, or forfeit, their justified position by failing to continue placing their faith in Christ. However, a believer’s faith was never, at any time, the ground of their justification, it was the only appointed means to receive the free gift of salvation …”lest any man should boast.”[Eph.2:9]. Once a person commits to placing their sole confidence in Christ’s atoning work for their salvation, their nature will undergo a radical transformation at the point of regeneration, resulting in a trusting, or faith, that will never totally or ultimately be extinguished.

2 Timothy 1:12,”For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.”

Philippians 1:6,”Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:”

To read the expression ‘pistis Christou’ as a reference to Christ’s faith[fulness] does not detract from the essentialness of the believer’s faith; for everywhere Paul uses the phrase he juxtaposes another expression which unambiguously denotes a human response. However, to read it as the Christian’s belief in Christ [faith in Christ] neglects important Pauline instruction concerning Christ’s redemptive work.

Summary/Key Points :

(1) God’s grace as the source of the believer’s justification.

(2) The nature of justification as a judicial verdict, by which God grants to sinners a new righteous status, on the basis of Christ’s death.

(3) Faith, trust in Christ, as the sole instrument through which God’s grace of justification is received.

I agree with Murray Smith’s [following] perspective on this issue :

“[The points listed above] are all clearly evident in Romans 3:21-26 [but most certainly not limited to those verses]. Nevertheless, the apostle’s emphasis in this crucial paragraph is first theological and Christo-centric : he affirms, first and foremost, that the gospel reveals and vindicates God’s own righteousness, manifested in Christ’s trusting obedience to the Father, even to the point of death, and that this work of Christ provides the only ground for the justification of all who believe.

Indeed, far from posing a threat to the long-cherished Reformed doctrine of justification by grace through faith alone, this understanding of Paul’s argument in Romans 3 provides it with deeper roots. For if the gospel reveals God’s own righteousness, it reveals nothing less than God’s commitment to act in accordance with his own name, the name which declares that he is ‘the Lord, the Lord, gracious and compassionate, abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness’. On this reading, Paul’s affirmation that justification comes from God’s free grace is not limited to the brief statement in Romans 3:24 [‘by his grace as a gift’], but deeply anchored in the very name of God.

In the same way, if the gospel reveals that God’s righteousness has been manifested in Christ’s faith/fulness, ‘the blood’ which provides the ground for the sinner’s justification is no arbitrary sacrifice, but the culmination of the perfect trusting obedience of the true Adam, the son of David, whose sacrifice of himself fully satisfies God’s justice precisely because it was the one and only sacrifice offered in perfect faith.”

Sometimes-it would be helpful in revealing where you get your sources from and share links with others-wouldn't you say?
You are not Mormon-are you?

You concur with the above?

J.

Last edited: