Once in Heaven, can you lose your salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you call smoke is simply revealing your utter lack of Spiritual understanding.

You who preach converted but the same old man who commits sin, while the Power of God dwells in a man, WHILE the man is commiting sin. Ridiculous.

Because I know what applies to me, and have no reservation is stating what the Lord has done for me.....you have accused me of committing sin and lying to God.....
Big of you! Who knew that God appointed you the chief accuser. Scripture teaches that is Satan's position, and those who serve him!

While you were so quick to proclaim, ALL MEN in Galatians, being taught of Paul, were Christians....supposedly meaning saved and born again.... I warned you salvation and conversion is per individuals.

If you have EVER sat in a Christian Church congregation....you should have notice; some are NOT committed, and still subject to SIN, and some ARE already committed, and NO LONGER subject to SIN....and the difference between the two SITTING SIDE by side being enlightened to the Word of God...THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO IS Paramount.

One is already accomplished having the INDWELLING Spirit of God, and the OTHER has not.

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as "HAVE BEEN" Baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

ALL? No. Many. And? Did Paul admonish those of the MANY? No. The few!

You making BLANKET statments for a whole "group" of people is a fail.

You using VAGUE language statements is a fail.

You being UNAWARE, men LEARN ABOUT GOD, BEFORE they commit to Him, is your failure.

Your failure of being UNAWARE, men FIRST hear and learn and Believe in their MIND.....but that it is the THOUGHTS of ones HEART which God is interested in hearing, per a mans CONFESSION unto Him.

Believe away and remain a stranger...giving your MINDFUL renditions and accusations and understanding of Scripture.

It is but foolishness to God, and I agree with God.

1 Cor 3:19
1 Cor 1:25
1 Cor 2:14
Rom 8:7

God Bless,
Taken

Why does Paul claim he is the chief of sinners, if one who is born-again cannot sin? (1 Tim. 1:15) Again, note Paul did not say he was the chief of sinners. He said I am the chief of sinners.

I haven't accused you of lying to God. (1 John 1:8-10) accuses you. (1 Tim. 1:15) accuses you. etc. etc.

Concerning the 'they' in (Gal. 1:6) that you asked for and I have already explained, the 'they' refers to the Christians in (1:3-4). Born-again Christians who are part of the Church. But sinners.

Concerning the Galatians in chapter 3, just go back to (Gal. 3:3). "Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" Those who Paul is addressing have the Spirit of God. Yet they turned to another gospel. They sinned.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts about God are given in the Scriptures that prove that (John 3:16) doesn't mean God loves everyone.

You can believe what you wish. I trust God IS Love, and Has Love for all His creations.
If you don't, that's you.

I am qualified to state your beliefs. I can read and that is all it takes.

You can only know my beliefs, IF I STATE THEM, otherwise you are simply stating your opinions about someone you do not know.

You think the Bible is fun and games.

Not once have you read me stating such a stupid thing.....thus you simply are making a stupid and false accusation....

Your thought, your words....I will account to you, as YOU are the only one who has said that. Own it.

Of course you do, as your avatar represents.

LOL, how ridiculous!

(1 John 2:15) proves you wrong about (John 3:16).

No, 1 John 2:15 is talking about the created.
John 3:16 is talking about God.

Surely you know the difference!

Yet you remain in denial.

Lol, unlike you, I know Men and God are not the same thing!

[UQOTE]It is the same with (1 John 1:8-10). [/QUOTE]

If you want to continue to SIN, go ahead.
Pretty stupid teaching to claim to have put off the OLD MAN, and REMAIN the OLD MAN...

But hey, if you choose to revel in false teaching, doesn't affect me, only you.

It is the same with (1Thess. 1:4, 2:13). You have no Scripture to prove what you said that God loves everybody. But you're going to believe it no matter what. Because...just because.

God Is LOVE. I am confident He Loves me. I have read, and seen and experienced the endless acts of His Love.
If you are feeling left out, well, that's on you.

Yet you say I am without understanding.

Yep.

Why did God hate Esau? When did God hate Esau? (Rom. 9:13)

God is all knowing. God knows a man before the man is naturally born and knows a mans heart before the man does.

Scripture does not say....God hated Esau Because......blah, blah, blah.

What Scripture reveals is Esau was in standing Against God.

It is not plainly stated in Scripture, that Esau reconciled with God. That would be between God and Esau.

And BTW, "hate" is not the opposite of "love".
Hate is the opposite of "like".
Hate is to "DIS-like".

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have given the Scripture concerning Peter, which you are aware of. Go back and read posts # 263,268, 272, and 278. All of which prove that Peter, though born-again, is a sinner.

Then why don't you believe the Scripture I cited? Then why don't you believe the Word?

Concerning Christ dwelling in you, maybe so. You are still a liar concerning (1 John 1:8-10) as you don't believe you are still a sinner. Thus it is the Word of God that calls you a liar. Not me.

Stranger

I do believe the Word of God.
I happen to know what applies to me and what doesn't.

Instead of you calling Peter a sinner, why not produce the Scripture saying Peter committed a sin?

You obviously are void of Understanding concerning Paul.

He often taught using himself as an example.
He was teaching; introducing men to Christ Jesus.
He was teaching; to not believe in Christ is a Sin against God.

Saul not only did not believe; HE PERSECUTED men who did beleive.

Do you not see the difference, between unbelievers AND unbelievers WHO Persecute Beleivers?

That WAS Paul. "WAS", past tense.

It was a powerful teaching technique; that if the Lord could Save an unbeliever in Jesus, who persecuted believers in Jesus;
the Lord certainly could Save men who could Trust to believe in Jesus.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So few understand this bit

Being on such a forum, reveals ALOT, of things people do not Understand.

Astounding really.
But then, upon doing some research; from all indications, FEW actually read the Scriptures, and some who do, pick and choose which part they like and believe. And it is obvious, men are attempting to use their Mindful LOGIC to figure out the understanding of Gods Word.

AS IF, a mans MIND is equipped to comprehend Gods Understanding of His own Word; when Scripture teaches no such thing.

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

God bless

Amen.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God is Love than how can God hate, hate and love are like light and dark...

Love and hate are not opposites.

Love is doing what is right and just for the person, regardless of the consequences.

Hate is a strong dislike.

Loving and hating the same person is possilbe. Meaning you can love a person but not like them.

God Bless,
Taken

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Love and hate are not opposites.

Love is doing what is right and just for the person, regardless of the consequences.

Hate is a strong dislike.

Loving and hating the same person is possilbe. Meaning you can love a person but not like them.

God Bless,
Taken
God might dislike what one is doing but He cannot dislike the person, for its because of Love that He created us in the first place.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken (concerning post #302)

I never said God was not love. But that doesn't mean God loves everyone. As Scripture shows you. You believe the verses about the love of God and reject the verses that show that is not all there is to God. God does hate. And God does not love everyone.

Well, that is what I said. I can know your beliefs because I can read. No big secret.

See your post #280. It is all fun and games to you. Just like your avatar. Goofy. Buffoon.

(1 John 2:15) and (John 3:16) talk about God, the world, love. But our discussion has been on love. You would like to redirect it to something else because the evidence is too clear that if you say God loves everyone as proven by (John 3:16) then you must say that you and I are not supposed to love anyone according to (1 John 2:15). You don't want to say it so you must redirect the attention. Deceptive. See, once you begin to lie about one set of Scripture, as you do with (1 John 1:8-10), inevitably you must lie about others that come against you. You have latched yourself on a roller coaster and can't now get off.

As I said before, which you leave out of your selected quotes, you have no Scriptural proof that God loves everyone. So you laugh and say 'men and God are not the same thing'. That's deep stuff. But proves nothing.

I didn't say I wanted to continue to sin. I said I am a sinner and will sin. But God has provided for me as a believer a cleansing in (1 John 1:8-10).

Just because God loves you doesn't mean He loves everyone. By what authority do you make that jump?

Yes, God hated Esau before he was born. Before Esau did anything. Because of who Esau was, not for what he would do. He would do later due to who he was. And God hated him. And there would be no reconciliation between God and Esau. Which means God does not love everyone as you want to claim.

Your statement about love being the opposite of not liking is pathetic.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe the Word of God.
I happen to know what applies to me and what doesn't.

Instead of you calling Peter a sinner, why not produce the Scripture saying Peter committed a sin?

You obviously are void of Understanding concerning Paul.

He often taught using himself as an example.
He was teaching; introducing men to Christ Jesus.
He was teaching; to not believe in Christ is a Sin against God.

Saul not only did not believe; HE PERSECUTED men who did beleive.

Do you not see the difference, between unbelievers AND unbelievers WHO Persecute Beleivers?

That WAS Paul. "WAS", past tense.

It was a powerful teaching technique; that if the Lord could Save an unbeliever in Jesus, who persecuted believers in Jesus;
the Lord certainly could Save men who could Trust to believe in Jesus.

God Bless,
Taken

I did produce Scripture that calls Peter a sinner. You just don't want to believe them. Go back and read posts #263, 268, 272, and 278. Then explain to me why this does not apply to you, as you now claim.

Again, please pay attention. Paul did not say in (1 Tim. 1:15), "...to save sinners: of whom I was chief". He said, "of whom I am chief". That is present tense. Not past tense.

You see, more Scripture you must not only disbelieve but must attempt to change. And there will be more as we go along. Ride that roller coaster partner.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God might dislike what one is doing but He cannot dislike the person, for its because of Love that He created us in the first place.

I get what you are saying, but differ in my understanding.

Men attempt to categorize and separate the individual, as if, their word is something other than the man, or as if, their behavior is something other than the man; etc.

At the end of the day, exacting Justice, for a man sending a man to Prison...
The whole of the man; body, soul, spirit, word, behavior, thoughts, etc....ALL become inprisoned.

God creates the NATURAL body, called man from the dust of the created earth.
And that body, so created has all the natural elements, for a natural man to exist upon the earth, (that such earth was created with all the elements to sustain the man).

The natural man (body) has it's own LIFE (blood), it's own thoughts (MIND & heart), it's own functions, power, (muscles/bones) feeling, (nerves) breath, (lungs/air), hearing (ears), word (speaking/mouth), taste (tongue), sight (eyes), cleansing (liver), elimation (bowels), thinking (mind), truth (heart/natural spirit).......

And one little problem....
This body is neither ALIVE or DEAD.

Gods resolution =
Made souls, imparts Life from God into the soul, and imparts the Living Soul into the man (body).

Now the man is both, a man (body) and man (living soul).

The body, brought into a living state, via Gods BREATH of Life (ie a Living soul), effects all the "parts" of the man to become ALIVE, and functioning; thus the LIFE OF THE MAN; ie the Blood, begins functioning, and all the parts of the man continues to LIVE....
UNTIL the BLOOD stops functioning.

When the BLOOD stops functioning...
The Living Soul, shall;
Depart the dead body, and GO TO the PLACE God has prepared for a departed Living Soul to Go.

Everything the Body has done; said, thought, etc. IS that mans accountability.
And everthing the Living Soul within that body is also subject to what the Body has; said, thought, etc. IS also that mans accountability.

I believe God Loves ALL of His creations;
The Heavens, the World, the Earth, the Waters, the celestial, the terrestrial...etc.

I further believe: God does not FORCE any of His creations to LOVE HIM.

I further believe: Gods WAY is a PARAMOUNT DIVIDE, Between those who; ELECT God (exercising their FREEWILL) and those who;
REJECT God (exercising their FREEWILL)..

That God has prepared a PLACE for each;
The Electors and The Rejectors.

WHILE a man is Contemplating his own Election or Rejection of God....
The man IS a DISAPPOINTMENT to God.

IMO, Gods disappointment, displeasure, dislike, etc. is simply summed up in Scripture as a strong "dislike"....which is called "HATE".

Does this mean God does not LOVE the man?

No. It means God is NOT PLEASED with the man.

You could parallel that with an earthly parent; who Loves his children; but yet experiences disappointments within their own children.
Does the disappointment Cancel the parents Love? I would say no.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken (concerning post #302)

I never said God was not love. But that doesn't mean God loves everyone.

And? Does that also apply to you?
You do not love all of your children?

As Scripture shows you. You believe the verses about the love of God and reject the verses that show that is not all there is to God. God does hate.

I see you are still trying to make HATE the opposite of LOVE. Ding, ding, ding, FAIL.

So What? God has a strong dislike (hate).

What is your point?
You think it not possible to LOVE someone and also DISLIKE them?

And God does not love everyone.

Instead of YOU speaking FOR GOD...
QUOTE God making that same claim, you have made for Him.

Well, that is what I said. I can know your beliefs because I can read. No big secret.

My own words express my own thoughts.
You making claims for me, are YOUR thoughts, YOUR words, YOU own them, not me.

See your post #280. It is all fun and games to you. Just like your avatar. Goofy. Buffoon.

You want to play stupid irrelevant games?
Back atcha!

And your avatar? Portraying Darkness.
And your name Stranger? Portraying outside of the Light.

91 John 2:15) and (John 3:16) talk about God, the world, love. But our discussion has been on love. You would like to redirect it to something else because the evidence is too clear that if you say God loves everyone as proven by (John 3:16) then you must say that you and I are not supposed to love anyone according to (1 John 2:15). You don't want to say it so you must redirect the attention. Deceptive. See, once you begin to lie about one set of Scripture, as you do with (1 John 1:8-10), inevitably you must lie about others that come against you. You have latched yourself on a roller coaster and can't now get off.

Babbling and Irrelevant.

Scripture speaks for itself. I trust what it says. I have no requirement to PROVE anything to you, or understand anything for you. You have freewill...believe what you want, and I shall believe Scripture.

John 3:16
...God so loved the world....
Mal 1:2
...I have loved you saith the LORD...
1 John 4:19
...he first loved us....

As I said before, which you leave out of your selected quotes, you have no Scriptural proof that God loves everyone. So you laugh and say 'men and God are not the same thing'. That's deep stuff. But proves nothing.

Choose to believe what you want.
I choose to believe the Word of God.

I didn't say I wanted to continue to sin. I said I am a sinner and will sin.

Psychobabble. You have freewill. If it is your will to sin, it is by your wants, your decision, your action, your own freewill.....and you just expressed your WILL is, you WILL sin.
OWN IT.

But God has provided for me as a believer a cleansing in (1 John 1:8-10).

Well good for you. Too bad that cleansing fails you, and YOUR WILL SHALL TRUMP that cleansing, since by your own declaration;
YOU WILL SIN.

You are without understanding.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean He loves everyone. By what authority do you make that jump?

Scripture speaks for itself.
I trust Gods understanding.

Yes, God hated Esau before he was born. Before Esau did anything.

So? God does not WAIT TO SEE. God is all knowing.

Because of who Esau was, not for what he would do. He would do later due to who he was.

Esau, he, He, he....not separate things.

And God hated him. And there would be no reconciliation between God and Esau. Which means God does not love everyone as you want to claim.

I trust what Scripture says, not what you say.

Your statement about love being the opposite of not liking is pathetic.

I didn't say Love was the opposite of not liking. You are without understanding.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did produce Scripture that calls Peter a sinner. You just don't want to believe them. Go back and read posts #263, 268, 272, and 278.

Your Post # 263, you list 6 Scriptures.

Gal 2:11 mentions Peter's name.
The others do not mention Peter's name.
None mention sin.

You mentioned sin, Scripture didn't.

Then explain to me why this does not apply to you, as you now claim.

Jesus giving his flesh...
Jesus offering his body...
Me offering my body...
Sin overcome, becomes dead at crucifixion...

Again, please pay attention. Paul did not say in (1 Tim. 1:15), "...to save sinners: of whom I was chief". He said, "of whom I am chief". That is present tense. Not past tense.

I would have to presume (and I don't) you know the difference between one being called a sinner WHO CAN NOT commit sin; and one who commits sin AND called a sinner.

And you have already established you are without understanding.

You see, more Scripture you must not only disbelieve but must attempt to change. And there will be more as we go along. Ride that roller coaster partner.

What I see is; you use your Carnal MIND-ful logic to presume you can Understand Scripture.

Whoops...

...the carnal mind is enmity AGAINST God...

God Bless,
Taken

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And? Does that also apply to you?
You do not love all of your children?

I see you are still trying to make HATE the opposite of LOVE. Ding, ding, ding, FAIL.

So What? God has a strong dislike (hate).

What is your point?
You think it not possible to LOVE someone and also DISLIKE them?

Instead of YOU speaking FOR GOD...
QUOTE God making that same claim, you have made for Him.

My own words express my own thoughts.
You making claims for me, are YOUR thoughts, YOUR words, YOU own them, not me.

You want to play stupid irrelevant games?
Back atcha!

And your avatar? Portraying Darkness.
And your name Stranger? Portraying outside of the Light.

Babbling and Irrelevant.

Scripture speaks for itself. I trust what it says. I have no requirement to PROVE anything to you, or understand anything for you. You have freewill...believe what you want, and I shall believe Scripture.

John 3:16
...God so loved the world....
Mal 1:2
...I have loved you saith the LORD...
1 John 4:19
...he first loved us....

Choose to believe what you want.
I choose to believe the Word of God.

Psychobabble. You have freewill. If it is your will to sin, it is by your wants, your decision, your action, your own freewill.....and you just expressed your WILL is, you WILL sin.
OWN IT.

Well good for you. Too bad that cleansing fails you, and YOUR WILL SHALL TRUMP that cleansing, since by your own declaration;
YOU WILL SIN.

Scripture speaks for itself.
I trust Gods understanding.

So? God does not WAIT TO SEE. God is all knowing.

Esau, he, He, he....not separate things.

I trust what Scripture says, not what you say.

I didn't say Love was the opposite of not liking. You are without understanding.

God Bless,
Taken

Not all are God's children. Your comparison fails.

'Hate' is not 'dislike'. It is hate. And God hated Esau. My point is you said God loves everyone, and Scripture shows you he doesn't. And you have no Scripture that says He does. You just want God to be that way. Sorry.

Concerning the comparison of (John 3:16) to (1 John 2:15) which proves God does not love everyone, you say it is babbling and irrelevant. Of course it is to you, as it proves you wrong and you have nothing to offer then just saying it can't be. It proves your lies and awaits more lies that you must produce in your denial. Thus you do not believe the Word of God as you claim. You believe what you want and use the Word of God when you can to support you. But when the Word of God goes against you, you simply deny it. Hows that roller coaster of lies and deception doing? Once you start it only gets worse.

You say the cleansing that God has given the believer in (1 John 1:8-10) is just some babble. See where denial of God's Word gets you. You now claim what God gave to cleanse the believer is worthless.

If Scripture speaks for itself, as you claim, then why don't you believe it instead of denying it? You simply make up stuff as you go and attribute it to your 'understanding'. Like you know all about God. You cannot have understanding, know all about God, when you twist His Scriptures as you do.

Then you admit because God hated Esau before he was born then God does not love everybody as you want to claim. You can't have it both ways. How's that roller coaster ride?

As I have said, hate is not dislike. The opposite of hate is love. Like and dislike are not in play...unless you want to twist the Scriptures as you do, because you cannot believe God can hate, though Scripture is clear that He does.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Post # 263, you list 6 Scriptures.

Gal 2:11 mentions Peter's name.
The others do not mention Peter's name.
None mention sin.

You mentioned sin, Scripture didn't.

Jesus giving his flesh...
Jesus offering his body...
Me offering my body...
Sin overcome, becomes dead at crucifixion...

I would have to presume (and I don't) you know the difference between one being called a sinner WHO CAN NOT commit sin; and one who commits sin AND called a sinner.

And you have already established you are without understanding.

What I see is; you use your Carnal MIND-ful logic to presume you can Understand Scripture.

Whoops...

...the carnal mind is enmity AGAINST God...

God Bless,
Taken

(Gal. 2:11) says Peter is to be blamed. Blamed for what? Showing respect to certain persons over others. (Gal. 12-14) He did not walk according to the truth of the Gospel. And (James 2:9) identifies such action as sin.

Because a believer is still a sinner, this does apply to you. Just because you are saved doesn't mean you are not a sinner, as I have showed with the example of Peter.

In (1 Tim. 1:15) Paul is clear that he is chief of sinners, present tense. And the letter of Timothy was written towards the end of Paul's life. Paul recognizes he is a sinner though saved. Again, you deny the plain truth. The roller coaster just got faster.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all are God's children. Your comparison fails.

It was a question to you. You didn't answer.
No big deal.

'Hate' is not 'dislike'.
It is hate.

Merriam-Webster
Hate- extreme dislike

Cambridge
Hate - strongly dislike

Collins -
Hate - extreme strong dislike

Stranger
Hate - hate

Didn't see your dictionary published, just printed here, and would call that unofficial, and totally ignorant to attempt to define a word with the word itself... LOL

My point is you said God loves everyone, and Scripture shows you he doesn't.

Point is: I already gave you Scripture.
I have no obligation to understand it for you.

You do as you please, and I do as I please, which is to disagree with you.

You just want God to be that way. Sorry.

Yes it is sorry for you to speak for me.

Concerning the comparison of (John 3:16) to (1 John 2:15) which proves God does not love everyone, you say it is babbling and irrelevant.

For GOD so loved the world...
Love not the world. IF any MAN love the world...

How many times do you have to be told.
GOD loving the World and MAN loving the World.....is not the same thing.

You should know the difference between who is GOD, and who is a MAN.

Of course it is to you, as it proves you wrong

It proves you are without understanding.
It proves you do not know the difference between God and Man. Weird.

It proves your lies

Nope, but it does prove your ignorance to not know the difference between God and Man.

You say the cleansing that God has given the believer in (1 John 1:8-10) is just some babble.

Scripture is not babble....but your words are.

As I have said, hate is not dislike.

LOL - how convenient you have your own personally written dictionary.

because you [/QUOTE

cannot believe God can hate

Your words, again speaking for yourself,
you own them.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If God was to love one more than another, and if that love was based on a mans deeds, than God is not a God of Loveand it makes Him biased and just like a man. We are all equal in God eyes He is not like a man but men have made Him just like us.

Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

and so they do.

God made us in His image but we are trying to create Him in ours, another game teh devil plays.

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God was to love one more than another, and if that love was based on a mans deeds, than God is not a God of Loveand it makes Him biased and just like a man. We are all equal in God eyes He is not like a man but men have made Him just like us.

In brief;

Earthly men all begin equal;
Bodily created from dust;
Formed by the hand of God;
Given life from God, via His breath, in a living soul.
And all first Loved By God.

Then such men, begin using their mind, exercising their freewill, to think, learn knowledge, make decisions, make choices, change their decisions and choice, (numerous times, as their knowledge increases).

God provides Knowledge about HIMSELF, and HIS creations.
And thus commences the Great obstacle of mankind.

Great Knowledge, Great information about something a man CAN NOT SEE, or LOGICALLY conclude in their MIND.

Not that MANY men, do not TRY to MAKE Logical mindful attempts and even land on mindful conclusions that they philosophize, and proclaim and write and teach is the absolute truth.
( and MANY men hear, read, listen and adopt other mens mindful conclusions, and also teach are absolute truths ).

DILEMMA....this LEAVES Gods Understanding of HIS OWN Word, out of the equation!

ANY man WHO, IS willing, and IF such man does so DECIDE to hear and read the Word of God, and TRUST "HIS WORD" is TRUE, (even when such man LACKS understanding)...

Such man will begin being GIFTED, (from God) measures of Faith.

"IF" such man CONTINUES with that method;
God SHALL Continue giving the man Faith.

The Faith from God, IS entering the thoughts of the natural mans HEART.

As the mans Heart INCREASES in Faith, the man IS being prepared to CONFESS his heartfelt Belief IN GOD....and once that is accomplished....

The Lord SHALL accomplish an every lasting conversion WITHIN the man; and forever the man with the Lord and the Lord with the man.

Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Correct. And that is effected BY men WHO decide what is Gods Way, Gods Understanding, according to their own carnal minds (which is Against God).

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Correct. Men decide what IS and IS not acceptable to God, or without consideration of the Word of God.

Correct. Men corrupt the Word of God, by subjecting HIS WORD, to a mans carnal understanding, and teaching mans understanding IS true.

and so they do.

Correct. Even some, with great pride, tagging themselves as Philosophers.
(Which Scripture explicitly warns men to avoid).

God made us in His image but we are trying to create Him in ours, another game teh devil plays.

Agree, many men do, to their own detriment.

God Bless,
Taken

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a question to you. You didn't answer.
No big deal.

Merriam-Webster
Hate- extreme dislike

Cambridge
Hate - strongly dislike

Collins -
Hate - extreme strong dislike

Stranger
Hate - hate

Didn't see your dictionary published, just printed here, and would call that unofficial, and totally ignorant to attempt to define a word with the word itself... LOL

Point is: I already gave you Scripture.
I have no obligation to understand it for you.

You do as you please, and I do as I please, which is to disagree with you.

Yes it is sorry for you to speak for me.

For GOD so loved the world...
Love not the world. IF any MAN love the world...

How many times do you have to be told.
GOD loving the World and MAN loving the World.....is not the same thing.

You should know the difference between who is GOD, and who is a MAN.

It proves you are without understanding.
It proves you do not know the difference between God and Man. Weird.

Nope, but it does prove your ignorance to not know the difference between God and Man.

Scripture is not babble....but your words are.

LOL - how convenient you have your own personally written dictionary.

I did answer. As I said, your comparison fails.

Hate is hate. God hated Esau. You have given no Scripture to indicate God did not hate Esau as Scritpure says he did. This proves, again, that God doesn't love everybody. That goes against your belief, so you reject what the Scripture says about Esau. Your god is of your own creation. Call hate whatever you like, it is hate. And God did not love Esau, He hated him. Do you agree, as Scripture says?

(John 3:16) and (1 John 2:15) prove that God does not love everybody. Unless you are willing to say we are not to love anybody. Are you?

No, you are calling (1 John 1:8-10) babble. Because I am saying what it says. "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." What do you think Jesus role as an 'Advocate' is for? An advocate is not busy with people like you who don't sin. But, He is busy with people like me who do sin.

(1 John 2:1) "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." The roller coaster you are riding just got faster.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did answer. As I said, your comparison fails.

I can not understand for you.

Hate is hate.

Morning is Morning.
Day is day.
Love is Love.
Hate is hate.

So? Who said the word hate is not the word hate?

Problem is you refuse to acknowledge what hate means.

God hated Esau.

So? I'm sure there are MANY God has had a strong dislike for.

You have given no Scripture to indicate God did not hate Esau as Scritpure says he did.

Well no kidding, why would I?
I don't disagree with Scripture!

This proves, again, that God doesn't love everybody.

No it doesn't.
Scripture teaches God loves His creations.
And Scripture teaches He can also Dislike his creations. So what?

You are attempting to make Love the opposite of Hate. It isn't.

God IS LOVE, He is Supreme. He has no opposite. Everything that IS, was created By Him and only has Power, because of Him.

That goes against your belief, so you reject what the Scripture says about Esau.

FLAT OUT FALSE.
Your words, Not mine, You own them, not me!

Your god is of your own creation. Call hate whatever you like, it is hate. And God did not love Esau, He hated him. Do you agree, as Scripture says?

Your ignorance is astounding.
You making FALSE statements and pretending they are my beliefs, IS YOU going AGAINST the truth of God. You own it.

(John 3:16) and (1 John 2:15) prove that God does not love everybody.

LOL, false. But your statement proves you are without understanding. Nothing new.

Unless you are willing to say we are not to love anybody. Are you?

I am willing to say what I believe, NOT what you think I should say.

No, you are calling (1 John 1:8-10) babble. Because I am saying what it says.

You can repeat that Scripture over and over and over and over.
It absolutely does APPLY to some, and others it does not APPLY.

You do not understand WHEN or WHY it does or does not apply to yourself, let alone others....and "your" personal comments were babbling.

"If we say that we have no sin,

So? Do you Reject belief in God, and also reject that you were born in sin, have sinned, have sin?

Do you have sin? Why don't you do something about it? Or do you Like sinning, and want to remain the SAME OLD MAN ALIVE TO SIN?

You should try Christ the Lord. He has a remedy for YOUR SIN. He forgives your sin, He COVERS your sin. He remembers it no more.....but then that would put a damper on your still wanting to sin, (as you said you will sin)....and apparently you also like to Remember your sin...since you dwell on it, like bees on honey.

I have already accepted ALL of Christ's gifts he has provided for me concerning my Sin.
Yeah for me!

While you continue to waller in your Sin; and admittedly CONTINUE to sin;
I have been cleansed from all unrighteousness; and my Sin is forgiven and covered; freed from sin; and remembered no more.

we deceive ourselves,

So stop being deceived and Learn what the Lord has prepared for you to receive.

[QUTE]and the truth is not in us." [/QUOTE]

Well that true, (for you).
For the truth (Spirit of Truth) to be IN YOU, you first have to acknowledge your sin, and your remorse and repentance FOR being against God, WHICH IS SIN.
Of course the TRUTH does not Dwell in SIN.

And YOU, laughable!
Claiming you are born again AND still committing sin.

Seems you are unaware a man born of God HAS the Spirit of the Lord IN HIM....sure friend....the Lords Spirit; the supreme power of God is DWELLING IN YOU, WHILE YOU SIN....ridiculous!

"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar,

So? Do you claim you have sinned?
I have. So? What is the point of repeating this verse.

Do you just pick verses out of Scripture and spout them off, when NO ONE has claimed they have not sinned?

Why not talk about tricycles or fashion?
That would be just as irrelevant as you talking about those who have claimed they have not sinned.....when no one has claimed that.

and his word is not in us."

Gee, no kidding.

What do you think Jesus role as an 'Advocate' is for?

More of you not understanding.
All men are born in sin and commit sin...
Are You expressly ignorant of the fact;
SIN is against God, because it is LACK of heartfelt belief in God.

Seriously, do you think God hears, listens to, talks to men Who DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM?
Who are AGAINST HIM? Who are NOT committed to Him?

No, He doesn't. His "middleman" hears a mans plea of belief. His "middleman" is His Word, God Named Jesus. The 'middleman", the Advocate, when a SINFUL man has NO Direct line to God, who is TOO Holy to be tainted by anything that is SIN.

(Which you obviously do not comprehend, since you claim the Lords Spirit dwells within you, and you STILL SIN......amazing that "your power", the power of the created, is GREATER than the Power of God within you.) ridiculous

I already went THROUGH the Advocate...and NOW HAVE Direct communication WITH God; precisely because I AM forgiven, and cleansed from all unrighteousness....freed from sin...
Sin NO MORE....and am KEPT freed from SIN, by the Power of God.

An advocate is not busy with people like you who don't sin.

True. I no longer require an Advocate. I have direct communication with God, Because of the Advocate, to which I forever remember Him.

But, He is busy with people like me who do sin.

Awe. That's too bad. His forgiveness either failed you or had a time-limit on it...

How does that work? Does he repeatedly forgive you, cleanse you, save your soul, keep spiritually rebirthing your spirit, His Spirit keep departing you, so you can sin, and then impart back into you when you are not commiting sin? Do tell..!!

(1 John 2:1) "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

Yes.........LITTLE CHILDREN.....hear, listen, to the teaching of the Lord.....LITTLE CHILDREN....and WHEN AFTER you;
LITTLE CHILDREN have learned, followed along, become gifted with heartfelt faith, you have an ADVOCATED you can go THROUGH, become CONVERTED and prepared to MEET your God....and LITTLE CHILDREN...WHEN you go through the ADVOCATE and receive the Gifts of God....LITTLE CHILDREN...
God shall thereafter account you as a son of God.

Are you STILL one of the "LITTLE CHILDREN", and your excuse for lacking in understanding?

I have not been one of the "LITTLE CHILDREN" for quite some time. I am already born of God. A son of God, and thus of a different standing than LITTLE CHILDREN who are just learning about God and His Chirst.

The roller coaster you are riding just got faster.

Scripturally speaking I would call it a path, not an amusement ride.

Few are ON the path, and many are still stumbling around at the beginning of the path pretending they are qualified to teach and argue against Scripture;
and others are more diligent in continuing to learn AND TRUST the Knowledge in Scripture....and are receiving of the gifts of God of HIS wisdom and HIS UNDERSTANDING of HIS OWN WORD and KNOWLEDGE.

By what you said; you make your standing clear, Little Child.

I know my own diligence and I know my Lord and my standing WITH Him, and that He IS Faithful and My Trust is IN HIM.

So, yes, what you say is babbling to my ears, like that of a little child without understanding.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning the Galatians in chapter 3, just go back to (Gal. 3:3). "Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" Those who Paul is addressing have the Spirit of God. Yet they turned to another gospel. They sinned.

Stranger

"Begun in the Spirit"?

Do you a man KNOWS about God, because they have just BEGUN to learn about Him?

Everyone who is HEARING, guess what they are hearing?

It is the Word of God.
Any Clue WHO the Word of God IS?
It is Jesus.
Any Clue WHAT the Spirit of God IS?
It is Power.
ANY Clue WHO the Power of God IS?
It is Christ.
ANY Clue WHO Christ IS?
It is Jesus.
ANY Clue WHO Jesus IS?
It is God with us.

Every time ANY man IS HEARING the WORD of God, they are being enlightened by ....
The Spirit of God. They are receiving FAITH.

Faith is a gift from God.

It is NOT being saved or born again;
It is them Learning and receiving FAITH.

How do you think a man CAN FALL FROM FAITH?

Any man LIKE JUDAS, can follow along, believe, have received faith, AND THEN fall away, stop believing, turn against God, and stop following......they fall from faith.
They stop believing, and stop receiving faith.

WHAT THEY DIDN"T DO, is submit their life to God and become SAVED and BORN again.

You have people, learning, being enlightened, by the Word of God, the Spirit of God, the Power of God....ALREADY SAVED and born AGAIN.....when they were not.

You should have notice they were learning something new, and not Committed, thus COULD SIN, could doubt, could be influenced by other teaching.

A man WHO IS SAVED AND BORN AGAIN, CAN NOT DEPART away from the Lord....

A man who IS saved and born again...IS KEPT FREE FROM SIN, FREE FROM ever again standing AGAINST the Lord....
"BY" The Lords indwelling POWER.

God Bless,
Taken

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken (concerning post #318)

This is how you twist the Scripture. You say God hates Esau, but that doesn't mean God doesn't love everyone. You are speaking nothing but non-sense.

(John 3:16) compared to (1 John 2:15) proves that (John 3:16) does not mean God loves everyone. You cannot disprove it. So you just say that you believe what you want. That's fine. But what you believe is not supported in Scripture.

You ask if I have sin. I have told you, yes I have sin. What do I do about it. (1 John 1:8-10). Gee, why should you need to ask. The big question is, do you have sin?

(1 John 1:8-10) addresses present sin. "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves" So, again, do you 'have' sin?

By your own words, you do not need Jesus Christ's present ministry as our Advocate. This shows how far away you have gotten from the truth.

Stranger

Last edited: