• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, who guides us into all truth. So I believe everyone who is seeking Him, His truth, will come to understand it as they are able to understand it.
Just my thoughts....I used to engage in debates and get angry and say mean things but the Holy Spirit convicted me and I got "grounded" for about a month. Lol...I had to accept that each person has their beliefs they grew up with and the main focus is to always Glorify God in what we share. Lifting Jesus up always.
God Bless

You are right sister. The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth. I have found people from this camp have suggested
I am not speaking from the Holy Spirit or Gods word, and everything this implies. I know brothers and sisters in
Christ who put their security in Christ in terms of OSAS. I have shared my security in Jesus and with many of these
folk we are the same, though our language is often different.

There are though some who divide and pick enemies. I was of the opinion that a bad tree could become a good tree,
and its foundations or attitude shift. But some I have found not only will not shift when faced with Gods word, but
have hard hearts and seared consciences, to the extent of defending sinful behaviour. The principle of following the Lord
and doing good and not evil is not up for debate in scripture. It is the foundation of the Kingdom. But this group not only
say this does not matter, that those who follow Jesus are self righteous hypocrites. And what is surprising to me is this
is the only reason they have of condemning me.

There is only one spiritual force who move and talk like this. In the end the elect will follow Jesus.
But there is no compromise. And such followers of this position will be challenged over it wherever they go.
It is the fruit of a wealthy society who fudge sin with money, and do not want to offend or upset anyone but
would rather just say positive things about Jesus, and nothing about sinful lost peoples lives. God bless

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right sister. The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth. I have found people from this camp have suggested
I am not speaking from the Holy Spirit or Gods word, and everything this implies. I know brothers and sisters in
Christ who put their security in Christ in terms of OSAS. I have shared my security in Jesus and with many of these

There are though some who divide and pick enemies. I was of the opinion that a bad tree could become a good tree,
and its foundations or attitude shift. But some I have found not only will not shift when faced with Gods word, but
have hard hearts and seared consciences, to the extent of defending sinful behaviour. The principle of following the Lord
and doing good and not evil is not up for debate in scripture. It is the foundation of the Kingdom. But this group not only
say this does not matter, that those who follow Jesus are self righteous hypocrites. And what is surprising to me is this

There is only one spiritual force who move and talk like this. In the end the elect will follow Jesus.
But there is no compromise. And such followers of this position will be challenged over it wherever they go.
It is the fruit of a wealthy society who fudge sin with money, and do not want to offend or upset anyone but
would rather just say positive things about Jesus, and nothing about sinful lost peoples lives. God bless
I believe when we are born again of His spirit that we become the adopted sons and daughters through Jesus. Joint heirs to His throne....I also believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to become unborn.
However, I do believe a person can be saved and somehow they harden their hearts towards God the Father and eventually become spiritually dead. So in what is termed losing their salvation...it wasn't lost it was rejected. I see this alot particularly when someone suffers tragic circumstances...such as death of a loved one. Those people become angry with God for letting this happen. Without repentance their heart becomes hardened and their life is lost in serving the world rather than Him.

Reactions: Nondenom40

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know brothers and sisters in
Christ who put their security in Christ in terms of OSAS.

The principle of following the Lord and doing good and not evil is not up for debate in scripture. It is the foundation of the Kingdom.
But this group not only say this does not matter, that those who follow Jesus are self righteous hypocrites. And what is surprising to me is this
is the only reason they have of
condemning me.

In the end the elect will follow Jesus.

Key words and phrases....am I picking up on something here?

Reactions: Nondenom40

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are right, I walked away from God for a time after my husband died. I was one of those who got angry with God for allowing him to die. I prayed for his healing for a year and he died. Long story...but while I was rebelling I was in constant torment about dying during this time. I feared that if I didn't repent and turn back to God that I would be turned over to a reprobate mind. So my point is that deep in my heart I knew I was at risk of having my name blotted out of the book of life. But this kind of sin where you rebel against Him opens the door for satan to fill your heart and mind with anger and bitterness and to eventually lose any love for Him.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know brothers and sisters in
Christ who put their security in Christ in terms of OSAS.

The principle of following the Lord and doing good and not evil is not up for debate in scripture. It is the foundation of the Kingdom.
But this group not only say this does not matter, that those who follow Jesus are self righteous hypocrites. And what is surprising to me is this
is the only reason they have of
condemning me.

In the end the elect will follow Jesus.

Key words and phrases....am I picking up on something here?

You have to realise when I am using the words condemning me, this is not because of conviction about sin, but literal
attacks of sin and words like liar, slanderer, deceiver, leading people to hell, going to hell oneself.

Now if I preach on murder, adultery, theft, holding false testimony against ones neighbour, coveting ones neighbours
possessions and people have conviction of sin, this is not condemnation but preaching our aspirations of being loving
people yet falling short which shows how much we need Jesus and the cross.

What is surprising is the foundation of the condemnation? To walk in love, righteously, in purity, is deemed impossible
and evil to even suggest Christ offers this walk with a transformed heart is our hope. Now it is fine that this is the position
of the world, but not the people of God.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to realise when I am using the words condemning me, this is not because of conviction about sin, but literal
attacks of sin and words like liar, slanderer, deceiver, leading people to hell, going to hell oneself.

Now if I preach on murder, adultery, theft, holding false testimony against ones neighbour, coveting ones neighbours
possessions and people have conviction of sin, this is not condemnation but preaching our aspirations of being loving
people yet falling short which shows how much we need Jesus and the cross.

What is surprising is the foundation of the condemnation? To walk in love, righteously, in purity, is deemed impossible
and evil to even suggest Christ offers this walk with a transformed heart is our hope. Now it is fine that this is the position
of the world, but not the people of God.

Normal Christians with consciences might take offense to certain things. Some people have persecution complexes and have a tendency to migrate to religions that most would find horrid. Is this the case?

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are right, I walked away from God for a time after my husband died. I was one of those who got angry with God for allowing him to die. I prayed for his healing for a year and he died. Long story...but while I was rebelling I was in constant torment about dying during this time. I feared that if I didn't repent and turn back to God that I would be turned over to a reprobate mind. So my point is that deep in my heart I knew I was at risk of having my name blotted out of the book of life. But this kind of sin where you rebel against Him opens the door for satan to fill your heart and mind with anger and bitterness and to eventually lose any love for Him.

My condolences. It is always hard to accept the Lords timing and to see such blessing drawing to a close.
I realise any moment of life is such a blessing, how can we count it.

Counting our love of others above our love of the Creator is always hard, because in this world it seems
like we need more these folk above the Lord, when in truth we always need the Lord above everything.
And I talk big words easily, until things are shaken up, and suddenly the pain of loss is there.

But love is eternal, and the blessing of having people with Jesus is eternal. I love my mother, but I have
never really met her, because she is so confused, she is never quite sure who she is or how she feels.
Losing her would be a great loss, yet I know Jesus and His heart, and He soars above everything else.
I suspect when the light shines, chaff will be most peoples true reality, disconnected and not linked together
in love. So the fear of not being in Christ is probably like a label, where it is Jesus and His love is our
foundation, is the wheat in our hearts that ties everything together. It makes us eternal, though we
are probably unaware of this.

It sounds like your heart knew this reality, but the pain and hurt, grieving and resolution needed to be
worked out. I have a friend who went through a different emotional challenge that took him 9 months
to work through and finally bow before the Lord. What amazes me about the Lord, is He gives us this
grace. King David and Bathsheba, had this long working out of the walk.

These issues bite deep, and prove the work Jesus has done in us. Walking with Jesus does not change
the challenges, but changes the outcomes and how we interact. Losing things we hold dear, is part of
life, bringing glory to God through walking in faith and love, brings glory to Jesus.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe when we are born again of His spirit that we become the adopted sons and daughters through Jesus. Joint heirs to His throne....I also believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to become unborn.
However, I do believe a person can be saved and somehow they harden their hearts towards God the Father and eventually become spiritually dead. So in what is termed losing their salvation...it wasn't lost it was rejected. I see this alot particularly when someone suffers tragic circumstances...such as death of a loved one. Those people become angry with God for letting this happen. Without repentance their heart becomes hardened and their life is lost in serving the world rather than Him.
You are correct when you say it is impossible to become unborn. Just like we are physically born a human being, we are spiritually born of God. We can't stop being human. Nor can we stop being an adopted son or daughter of God. We are new creatures 2 Cor 5:17. I agree 100%!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Normal Christians with consciences might take offense to certain things. Some people have persecution complexes and have a tendency to migrate to religions that most would find horrid. Is this the case?

You are right. Our theological view is often determined by our emotional ability to accept it or not.
But if Jesus has called us, and His Holy Spirit dwells within us, His word will get through. And that
is the point, we are part of the Kingdom, and our hearts are bound to Him.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My condolences. It is always hard to accept the Lords timing and to see such blessing drawing to a close.
I realise any moment of life is such a blessing, how can we count it.

Counting our love of others above our love of the Creator is always hard, because in this world it seems
like we need more these folk above the Lord, when in truth we always need the Lord above everything.
And I talk big words easily, until things are shaken up, and suddenly the pain of loss is there.

But love is eternal, and the blessing of having people with Jesus is eternal. I love my mother, but I have
never really met her, because she is so confused, she is never quite sure who she is or how she feels.
Losing her would be a great loss, yet I know Jesus and His heart, and He soars above everything else.
I suspect when the light shines, chaff will be most peoples true reality, disconnected and not linked together
in love. So the fear of not being in Christ is probably like a label, where it is Jesus and His love is our
foundation, is the wheat in our hearts that ties everything together. It makes us eternal, though we
are probably unaware of this.

It sounds like your heart knew this reality, but the pain and hurt, grieving and resolution needed to be
worked out. I have a friend who went through a different emotional challenge that took him 9 months
to work through and finally bow before the Lord. What amazes me about the Lord, is He gives us this
grace. King David and Bathsheba, had this long working out of the walk.

These issues bite deep, and prove the work Jesus has done in us. Walking with Jesus does not change
the challenges, but changes the outcomes and how we interact. Losing things we hold dear, is part of
life, bringing glory to God through walking in faith and love, brings glory to Jesus.
It took me years to finally surrender my life back to Him....and did I ever fall into the pits of hell...still dealing with consequences of my separation from God. But in looking at what Job suffered yet He never rebuked God put me to shame and is what brought me to cry out to God and ask for forgiveness.....especially as you pointed out that I put my husband above Him.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right. Our theological view is often determined by our emotional ability to accept it or not.
But if Jesus has called us, and His Holy Spirit dwells within us, His word will get through. And that
is the point, we are part of the Kingdom, and our hearts are bound to Him.

If I am right, your religion portrays God with all the characteristics of Satan. Why would that not offend a Christian?

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If I am right, your religion portrays God with all the characteristics of Satan. Why would that not offend a Christian?

Let me pause. My religion? Are you saying evangelical theology, gospel, salvation through faith, repentance of sins,
walking in the ways of Jesus, knowing love in our hearts growing to the glory of Christ, has all the characteristics of
satan?

Now claiming the word christian, follower of Jesus, and condemning His church is a contradiction.
So please specify your position so it is clear where we are different. I know many who get irrate and accuse individuals
like yourself, yet are not actually declaring their belief system.

Hyper grace followers talk about grace and the Lords acceptance of sinners, but you are the first to claim the gospel
of salvation is not from Jesus and the Lord. I understand this progression, similar to one commentator said my love
was hate. Unfortunately this road ends in a very bad place, death. It is what happens when you start to oppose God
and His truth, you begin to corrupt everything you touch. God bless you.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me pause. My religion? Are you saying evangelical theology, gospel, salvation through faith, repentance of sins,
walking in the ways of Jesus, knowing love in our hearts growing to the glory of Christ, has all the characteristics of
satan?

Now claiming the word christian, follower of Jesus, and condemning His church is a contradiction.
So please specify your position so it is clear where we are different. I know many who get irrate and accuse individuals
like yourself, yet are not actually declaring their belief system.

Hyper grace followers talk about grace and the Lords acceptance of sinners, but you are the first to claim the gospel
of salvation is not from Jesus and the Lord. I understand this progression, similar to one commentator said my love
was hate. Unfortunately this road ends in a very bad place, death. It is what happens when you start to oppose God
and His truth, you begin to corrupt everything you touch. God bless you.

I am saying Calvinism and predestinationists, believes that an evil entity created heaven, and earth and mankind. Then took freewill away from them and forced some to be good and some to be bad. Which means that it nullifies, belief, faith, scriptures, love, grace, prayers, salvation, and good deeds because all of that was forced on them so none of that is to their merit. Alternatively this entity forces people to be bad, forces them to sin and then damns them to hell. For no sin of their own accord they are damned to be tortured forever, no free-will, no escape, no mercy, just predetermined damnation. Evil lurks on the Internet, this is a warning to those that run in to it. They come talking of love and scriptures, but it is all a lie. Why need scriptures if you are forced to believe and love and grace means nothing if you are forced to love.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see how you can come to such a conclusion from what he posted. This is exaggerated propaganda intended to create strife. What he stated is exactly how we humans in our carnal reasoning form our beliefs. Through our emotions and reasoning as taught us by our pastors.... but through our search for more of His Truth the Holy Spirit guides us and helps open our eyes and hearts to see the revelation knowledge of His Word.

Reactions: FollowHim

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see how you can come to such a conclusion from what he posted. This is exaggerated propaganda intended to create strife. What he stated is exactly how we humans in our carnal reasoning form our beliefs. Through our emotions and reasoning as taught us by our pastors.... but through our search for more of His Truth the Holy Spirit guides us and helps open our eyes and hearts to see the revelation knowledge of His Word.

All good but do not be naive, if you do not believe me look into Calvinism. When you are on the internet, evil lurks, no matter were you are at. look it up for yourself.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am saying Calvinism and predestinationists, believes that an evil entity created heaven, and earth and mankind. Then took freewill away from them and forced some to be good and some to be bad. Which means that it nullifies, belief, faith, scriptures, love, grace, prayers, salvation, and good deeds because all of that was forced on them so none of that is to their merit. Alternatively this entity forces people to be bad, forces them to sin and then damns them to hell. For no sin of their own accord they are damned to be tortured forever, no free-will, no escape, no mercy, just predetermined damnation. Evil lurks on the Internet, this is a warning to those that run in to it. They come talking of love and scriptures, but it is all a lie. Why need scriptures if you are forced to believe and love and grace means nothing if you are forced to love.

Hi Grail, Thank you for this. I am not a calvinist or to say we do not have free will.

You are arguing against fatalism, which is an issue for some, but not me. So you must be careful who you are labelling
and why, or else you end of calling the wrong people the wrong things.

19 Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
20 for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.
James 1

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Grail, Thank you for this. I am not a calvinist or to say we do not have free will.

You are arguing against fatalism, which is an issue for some, but not me. So you must be careful who you are labelling
and why, or else you end of calling the wrong people the wrong things.

19 Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
20 for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.
James 1

So you are going to continue to lie. You will not be able to hide your colors.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you are going to continue to lie. You will not be able to hide your colors.

My belief is man is lost and without Gods calling and warming our hearts we would never seek Him.
Does God call all equally, and only those who hear respond or God only calls those who will hear, I do not
know.
Holding that people can walk away from Jesus is not a calvinist position.

Now my friend if you say I am lying, you already are only hearing your own accusations. On this type of
dispute

15 To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.
16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good
Titus 1

I have met many who believe only their own projections and believe they have spotted the evil truth and
are going to corner these evil people and expose them. The problem with this idea, is you cannot defend
oneself against an accusation is the other party say you are lying. It is just a slanging match. But God bless you

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All good but do not be naive, if you do not believe me look into Calvinism. When you are on the internet, evil lurks, no matter were you are at. look it up for yourself.
Evil lurks in all religion....I have had on 2 separate occasions at 2 separate churches the pastor come to my residence seeking lustful fulfillment of their flesh.
I have sat in a church and heard a pastor preach that when he got saved he was radically changed and all his vices never touched his lips or mind again. And that if a person who gets saved isn't radically changed then they did not truly repent and their salvation is not a valid one.
How evil is that!
I had a pastor kick me out of his church because he heard a rumor that I was a drug dealer....I was 17...never touched a drug.
That incident nearly cost me my salvation....I told God if you dont want me in your church then fine. I will serve anyone but you. (I was si young and immature and I viewed pastors as holy people second to Jesus).
That is evil!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I attended a friends church and i discerned division the very first time I went. She assured me this was a strong loving church and everyone welcomed you with love.
Two weeks later the pastors wife and newborn son had packed and moved to Mexico....2 weeks after that the pastor was living with his mistress (a married couple from his congregation, who divorced so the 2 of them could be together).
2 months after that over half the congregation left that church.
By the end of the year the church shut down and all the sheep were scattered and hurt.
That is evil!