• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I also think blonde hair may be a positive distinction because it pretty much divides personalities to show character in persons or beings and brown or black is wanted some can some shouldn't unless they grow up growth but not blonde to black hair. It's about characteristics hours and alot of hours are required. It's the completeness thing of the soul.
Or maybe blonde to black hair. Or darker.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
When I said when you're hit with the light these things are better I meant they will seem better because you were in the light first but be careful.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
But I have a question that hasn't been answered. Why the EARTH? WHY do you call us sinners and then sin against us? Because your a hypocrite? That's like hippocrip as you deem crips....

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Reread my posts. I definitely added different things. Light and dogma? But we are creatures of the night and dark. If we are sinners God should still love us. I thought Jesus loved us yet as a sinner? So if we're not in the light or bisim then we are deemed sinners or lepers?.... Or outcasts for being true to us and staying young? Doing what we want, living how we want? Not conforming to your old superstition?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
What we're not minding? You have to resort to tools like thunder or something? Why don't you either forget it or get rid of Luke? ( Using cigarettes to try to gain victory? Cowardly?) I see cowardly but we as unbelieving? Get for fuckin real! We are the lost without your Jesus, the so called wAy truth and life, right?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If the Father created life, then why would he be the enemy still or ever? If the father created GOD, who created Earth, with his father and son, whom the three created the spiritual realm, or heaven, which brought forth the world, then what's wrong with GODs son the Devil, or better said, archangel? Or what's wrong with God, who didn't destroy Babylon, Even if his creator IS father God, who created all life? And what is wrong with GODs son, the good Devil, just because they may be good, or themselves, or young, and not of Dogma or lightlike, but fitting in, and normal? Even if they are different from you they are theirself, or how they want to be.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
But what about good smarts or teachings? What if Jews or tyrants killed you guys?
For liking the Father for all he has done and accomplished for us? There IS alot more to a person than just one aspect. Even if one of those aspects is to like or respect someone.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
It's the same exact mentality played out on the older too and it isn't respectable it's childish

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
It's the same exact mentality played out on the older too and it isn't respectable it's childish
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here. Yes they can't admit when they're wrong and rationalize way too much

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Is to keep a second or third grade reading level worth it? Not really and Andy said quit reading like a jerk

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Oh the spoiled milk of played out light.. the past??? And crying or better said whining? Because we cry alot?
Face the facts then crybaby

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Even Jesus or God or I moved on and keeping the same old reading level doesn't always work and is old. I thought it was Evolution?