One Creed to live by and die for...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has nothing to do with Creeds.
Nor does the Bible.

As i said, that religious stuff is man-made.
Jesus had a lot to do with Creeds Behold, he even recited the one I just spoke about given to Moses.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not the one to filter the word of God through 30 "extant" greek texts, or through "church fathers" or through "Strong's Concordance".

I Trust the Bible.
I believe it.
I teach it.
I preach it.
I LOVE It.
It is the word of God, and the word is Eternal Life.
ITs Holy Seed for the Soul.
I would never do the devil's work of trying to cause people to doubt the Bible on a Forum, or from a Pulpit.

The words in the Bible are Salvation and Truth and Power.
"Thy word is Truth".
The Bible is a living book. It has the power of God in its words.
They changed my Life. I saw it happen, and im still seeing it happen.
Ive seen them do the same for many others.
I've seen the Bible shake up a room full of God haters, more than once.

When a person is in opposition to the Holy Bible, they are in opposition to God Himself.
And they will find that out, sooner or later.
Believe it.
Yes and there are many that opp0se the Bible and even change its text to suit their Creed Behold. Are you getting my point now concerning Creeds?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a sincere and yet simple monotheistic Creed or affirmation of belief that is scriptural. source: Christian Monotheism: A Call to Return to the Creed of Jesus

we affirm​

• that the Bible, both Hebrew and Greek Scriptures, are inspired and true
  • that God is a singular individual named Yahweh (the Father of Jesus)
  • that Jesus was miraculously begotten by God in the womb of the virgin Mary
  • that Jesus could have sinned but instead chose to consistently obey the will of his Father in every situation
  • that God was at work in his Messiah in an unparalleled way such that Jesus was empowered to do many miracles
  • that Jesus is God's supreme agent and thus may be called God because he represents him
  • that Jesus died for our sins, was resurrected from the dead, ascended into heaven, and will return to judge the living and the dead
  • that the holy spirit is the means by which Father and Son are able to be present in the world even though they remain in heaven
  • that tens of thousands of singular pronouns (my addition - 'for God') mean that God is a singular individual

Now in contrast, I present the Nicene Creed It is also called the Niceno-Constantinopolitan Creed. It is not completely monotheistic!

Do you live by and will you die for this Nicene Creed so prevalently recited in both RCC and most MS Protestant Churches?

Here @amigo de christo is what most probably your church if you attend one, recites and believes in......do you agree with it? If not should you stay or not? These are serious questions that should influence your spiritual walk.

Here it is.....the MS Nicene Creed

I believe in one God,

the Father almighty,

maker of heaven and earth,

of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,

the Only Begotten Son of God,

born of the Father before all ages.

God from God, Light from Light,

true God from true God,

begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;

through him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation

he came down from heaven,

and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,

and became man.

For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,

he suffered death and was buried,

and rose again on the third day

in accordance with the Scriptures.

He ascended into heaven

and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory

to judge the living and the dead

and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,

who proceeds from the Father [and the Son],

who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified,

who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.

I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins

and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead

and the life of the world to come. Amen.
--------------

And further, is this Creed easy to understand? To me it is worded to be deliberately misleading as if to accommodate both the Monotheistic and non-Monotheistic views all wrapped up in one compromising creed.
There is nothing wrong with the Nicene Creed.
Just YOUR rejection of the Trinity.

When you come to understand that the Godhead is Triune - it makes more sense.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, amen.

The Holy Bible is our spiritual food.
Our spirit starves without its in-filling.
Yes, and when we have put away the milk in scripture as our main diet, we then MUST grow and mature and eat meat. Unfortunately, many, even on this site still cry for their milk and stay immature, and never it seems want to grow into other scripture that is a little harder to understand and digest. Is this point also clear to you Behold?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can be viewed that way of of course, although they are directly derived from scripture. In fact the very first Creed was given by God to Moses to the Israelites, as a mandatory Creed. Of course you know the what I'm speaking of I presume.

You are actually trying to compare what some MAN has decided to create as a "creed", as the same, as equal to... Holy God giving something to Moses?

What are you thinking?

See, this kind of thinking that elevates Man, ... some man.... some teacher....some "church father", is exactly how to avoid the Holy Spirit.

"Behold..., are you saying that we should not read anything but the bible"?

Listen, im seminary trained. im fortunate to have had some amazing teachers.
And all of that, should lead you to stronger faith in the Bible, ... and never away from it.

Its always scholarship that kills your faith in the Bible, because so much. of it, is..."hath God said"? "is that what it really means"...."isn't the greek more clear"....

See that?
That spirit, isn't trying to find more of God.
That spirit is trying to sit in authority OVER the word of God.
That is this spirit...

1.) = "come now EVE.......listen hon...listen sweetheart......see........its like this......what we need to do is look at it like this.....we need to allow for another interpretation.... we cant close our minds........we can't just take what God said at face value, as we have other sources that we much respect, equally.
As God would want us to have a broadway of thinking about it all. And, to be such a narrow gate, just single belief, single mind.. never doubled, just anchored and steadfast........well, that can't be enlightenment, that can't be THE Truth, as Truth has to be flexible, evolving, conforming, and fluid."...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Said that a true believer and staunch foot soldier of the 23-year-old Roman Emperor, Theodosius, who threatened all who would not bow to the pagan Nicene Creed, by even death. You are not a reliable source of neutrality on this subject BoL, I'm afraid. You are life time member of and a believer in this edict of 380 AD.

It makes more sense in a Greek gods sci-fi movie that in reality BoL.

Great to hear from you again.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Said that a true believer and staunch foot soldier of the 23-year-old Roman Emperor, Theodosius, who threatened all who would not bow to the pagan Nicene Creed, by even death. You are not a reliable source of neutrality on this subject BoL, I'm afraid. You are life time member of and a believer in this edict of 380 AD.

It makes more sense in a Greek gods sci-fi movie that in reality BoL.

Great to hear from you again.
And however Theodosius felt about it doesn't make one iota of difference. The Biblical truth is the Biblical TRUTH.

The Father is God
Eph. 4:6, Psalm 68:5, Mal. 2:10, 2 Cor. 1:3-4, John 3:16, John 8:41, 1 Thess. 3:13

The Son is God
Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6, Matt. 4:7, John 1:1, John 1:3, John 8:58, John 10:30, John 14:9, John 20:28, 2 Corinthians 4:4, Phil. 2:6, Col. 2:9, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:8, Titus 2:13

The Holy Spirit is God

John 14:16-18, Luke 12:10, 2 Cor. 3:17, 2 Cor. 13:5, John 14:23, Acts 5:3-4

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And however Theodosius felt about it doesn't make one iota of difference. The Biblical truth is the Biblical TRUTH.

The Father is God
Eph. 4:6, Psalm 68:5, Mal. 2:10, 2 Cor. 1:3-4, John 3:16, John 8:41, 1 Thess. 3:13

The Son is God
Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6, Matt. 4:7, John 1:1, John 1:3, John 8:58, John 10:30, John 14:9, John 20:28, 2 Corinthians 4:4, Phil. 2:6, Col. 2:9, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:8, Titus 2:13

The Holy Spirit is God

John 14:16-18, Luke 12:10, 2 Cor. 3:17, 2 Cor. 13:5, John 14:23, Acts 5:3-4
I see you have displayed lists of verses that suit your Creed again. The lists do not impress, although your true understanding might BoL.

I believe I've covered all of your list over a few years. Anyway, if you want, and I insist, I will just pick one to show you how your Creed has ran you life, mind and spirit into the ground to the point of deliberately misinterpreting scripture by the hidden forces of Greek mysticism, embedded in your psyche (Greek for soul).

Let me review Isaiah 7:14 again as it does not mean Jesus is God, only by your pre-learned programmed religious imagination. And I choose it since it, this verse, as it has an intended double time event meaning embedded into it. And I think you are not much into the local and wider context of scripture that much as I've observed over time and you will undoubtedly miss it completely.

Here's a commentary that should get the message across 'clearly' and with some impact.

This scripture was first fulfilled in part, by YHWH to Isaiah and his wife, and then with Mary and Joseph, some 715 years later.

Shortly after the prophecy was spoken of to the prophetess, Isaiah’s wife gave birth to a baby boy and his name was Mahershalalhashbaz as YHWH commanded. See Isaiah 8:1. The boy’s name meant ‘rushing to plunder or conquer’ as a sign of YHWH’s hand and support for the southern tribe of Judah triumph over its enemies. This was most probably why the word Immanuel was; ‘God with us.’ Immanuel has the meaning of YHWH’s blessing and support causing triumph with the destruction of enemies. It was fulfilled soon after the boy’s birth by the successful plunder on Damascus and Samaria both by 721 BC.

We know throughout history that the fulfillment of this scripture was not completed. Immanuel was removed from Judah, and they lost their physical blessing and protection from YHWH.

This scripture was echoed and completely fulfilled by Matthew 1:23. See Isaiah 9:6 that reveals the role of the man named Jesus - Yahshua.

God's blessing to his people once more had returned in his Son, another human being, Jesus, our Savior.

Note: It is said in this verse spoken many hundreds of years before Mary was born, that she the virgin shall conceive a son, in the future. Yahshua did not exist until she conceived him. That is was scripture says explicitly anyway. And I believe scripture literally...

Another example of (I)Emmanuel is in the NT referring to Jesus. When the people called Jesus the prophet for God they said that God was with them -Immanuel. They never viewed Jesus as God, only as his agent as the same as other prophets past, and they all spoke God’s message(s) and some even perform miracles.

(Mat 21:11) The crowd answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."

(Luk 7:16) Everyone was frightened and praised God. They said, "A great prophet is here with us! God has come to his people."

God has come to his, God is with us -Immanuel indeed.

Now the term agent or proxy used by God with angels and prophets in the Hebrew culture was more precise, or had a definite meaning in mind than the Greek culture. It meant that that agent was treated as the same person they represented. As the same image in spirit and form. Now what happened with the 2nd century and later ‘crowd’ is they interpreted Immanuel concerning Jesus, as the very same person as God, being God. They allowed Hellenic and Platonic thinking rule their minds and spirit. Big mistake of course and many as you are doing the same thing today.

And it’s ironic today that agents, proxies and even lawyers are of course never considered the same person. Hey Joe, are you representing Paul today? They know they are believing that Joe is not the same person as Paul, not the same person or being, unless Paul can morphe or shape-shift into Joe. Although if this was reality, there would still be two persons -one the agent and the other the client. And if the client and the agent were two people but of the same outer and inner nature and composition or species, then this would be well-suited in a sci-fi environment.

So of course Isaiah 7:14 is a big fat NO for you believing Jesus is called Immanuel of the same substance/ material/ composition/ nature yet still undefined today, called God, YHWH, his Father.

Impossibe BoL...want to go for another round?

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus has nothing to do with Creeds.
Nor does the Bible.

As i said, that religious stuff is man-made.
And if that creed happens to align with your beliefs you would still hold the same view?

Reactions: APAK

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Son is God
Isaiah 7:14,
You left off the 3rd child prophecy in Isaiah 11?
You cannot have a child of promise who already exists!...wouldn't be by promise would it!
It would be like promising Abraham & Sarah a child Isaac, when they already have him - defeats the purpose of a promise. Likewise, this goes for the child Hezekiah, to which the historical context is given. God's Son was promised and waited on no different to all the sons of promise....that's the point!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I love this type of honesty! Most Christians are oblivious to the creed (and reject it) while adopting its philosophical teachings.
If you have understood how your doctrines were formulated in council meetings and happy with those outcomes, good on you - at least you are fully informed of the deception and stand by it. I've come to accept the Trinity as a form of idolatry. If robs the believer of a knowledge of the One true God as His atoning work through His Son. Any believer who has not fully investigated the Apostle Paul's teachings in Hebrews and Romans are at risk.
F2F

Reactions: APAK and Wrangler

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I stick next to my guns and deeply believe and affirm that Jesus, the Christ and our lord and savior was just a typical man (son of man) man at one time, truly born of the Father's spirit with a human woman for his (again singular) purpose to work together for his goodness and restoration of mankind.
Agree!

I know of Anthony Buzzard, and seen many of his debates/lectures over the years. I've found them to be convincing at times, except for his beliefs in satan, which are nonsensical (being kind!) and I believe he may be questioning those beliefs of late. If you have time watch this one its well worth it! Debate: Are Satan & Demons Personal Beings?(Buzzard V. Burke)
He couldn't match Mr Burke on this topic!
F2F

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you have displayed lists of verses that suit your Creed again. The lists do not impress, although your true understanding might BoL.

I believe I've covered all of your list over a few years. Anyway, if you want, and I insist, I will just pick one to show you how your Creed has ran you life, mind and spirit into the ground to the point of deliberately misinterpreting scripture by the hidden forces of Greek mysticism, embedded in your psyche (Greek for soul).

Let me review Isaiah 7:14 again as it does not mean Jesus is God, only by your pre-learned programmed religious imagination. And I choose it since it, this verse, as it has an intended double time event meaning embedded into it. And I think you are not much into the local and wider context of scripture that much as I've observed over time and you will undoubtedly miss it completely.

Here's a commentary that should get the message across 'clearly' and with some impact.

This scripture was first fulfilled in part, by YHWH to Isaiah and his wife, and then with Mary and Joseph, some 715 years later.

Shortly after the prophecy was spoken of to the prophetess, Isaiah’s wife gave birth to a baby boy and his name was Mahershalalhashbaz as YHWH commanded. See Isaiah 8:1. The boy’s name meant ‘rushing to plunder or conquer’ as a sign of YHWH’s hand and support for the southern tribe of Judah triumph over its enemies. This was most probably why the word Immanuel was; ‘God with us.’ Immanuel has the meaning of YHWH’s blessing and support causing triumph with the destruction of enemies. It was fulfilled soon after the boy’s birth by the successful plunder on Damascus and Samaria both by 721 BC.

We know throughout history that the fulfillment of this scripture was not completed. Immanuel was removed from Judah, and they lost their physical blessing and protection from YHWH.

This scripture was echoed and completely fulfilled by Matthew 1:23. See Isaiah 9:6 that reveals the role of the man named Jesus - Yahshua.

God's blessing to his people once more had returned in his Son, another human being, Jesus, our Savior.

Note: It is said in this verse spoken many hundreds of years before Mary was born, that she the virgin shall conceive a son, in the future. Yahshua did not exist until she conceived him. That is was scripture says explicitly anyway. And I believe scripture literally...

Another example of (I)Emmanuel is in the NT referring to Jesus. When the people called Jesus the prophet for God they said that God was with them -Immanuel. They never viewed Jesus as God, only as his agent as the same as other prophets past, and they all spoke God’s message(s) and some even perform miracles.

(Mat 21:11) The crowd answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."

(Luk 7:16) Everyone was frightened and praised God. They said, "A great prophet is here with us! God has come to his people."

God has come to his, God is with us -Immanuel indeed.

Now the term agent or proxy used by God with angels and prophets in the Hebrew culture was more precise, or had a definite meaning in mind than the Greek culture. It meant that that agent was treated as the same person they represented. As the same image in spirit and form. Now what happened with the 2nd century and later ‘crowd’ is they interpreted Immanuel concerning Jesus, as the very same person as God, being God. They allowed Hellenic and Platonic thinking rule their minds and spirit. Big mistake of course and many as you are doing the same thing today.

And it’s ironic today that agents, proxies and even lawyers are of course never considered the same person. Hey Joe, are you representing Paul today? They know they are believing that Joe is not the same person as Paul, not the same person or being, unless Paul can morphe or shape-shift into Joe. Although if this was reality, there would still be two persons -one the agent and the other the client. And if the client and the agent were two people but of the same outer and inner nature and composition or species, then this would be well-suited in a sci-fi environment.

So of course Isaiah 7:14 is a big fat NO for you believing Jesus is called Immanuel of the same substance/ material/ composition/ nature yet still undefined today, called God, YHWH, his Father.

Impossibe BoL...want to go for another round?
When you have to perform those kinds of Scriptural acrobatics to arrive at your point - you KNOW you've fallen OFF the tracks.
The prophecy is simple - but you've taken it down a rabbit hole.

I can do the SAME thing to ANY Biblical or historical event.
YOURS is a problem of faith - not a lack of Biblical proof.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love this type of honesty! Most Christians are oblivious to the creed (and reject it) while adopting its philosophical teachings.
If you have understood how your doctrines were formulated in council meetings and happy with those outcomes, good on you - at least you are fully informed of the deception and stand by it. I've come to accept the Trinity as a form of idolatry. If robs the believer of a knowledge of the One true God as His atoning work through His Son. Any believer who has not fully investigated the Apostle Paul's teachings in Hebrews and Romans are at risk.
F2F
That's because you lack faith in the Word of God.
I'll give you just THREE verses that probe you wrong:

In Rev. 1:8m Almighty God is speaking:
I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

In Rev. 22:13, JESUS is speaking:
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, at he beginning and the end.”

BOTH the Father and the Son are called the “Alpha and the Omega.”

In Acts 5:3-4, Peter refers to the Holy Spirit as “God”.
But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD."

The Holy Spirit is also God.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you have to perform those kinds of Scriptural acrobatics to arrive at your point - you KNOW you've fallen OFF the tracks.
The prophecy is simple - but you've taken it down a rabbit hole.

I can do the SAME thing to ANY Biblical or historical event.
YOURS is a problem of faith - not a lack of Biblical proof.
You know BoL this is not the first or even the second time that you are forced in desperation to add chaff and wave it in the air when you are being overwhelmed with the facts in scripture. Scriptural acrobatics aye? Whatever you really mean by it, and I cannot know what's in your mind I take it though coming from you, as a positive sign and a great thing then. And it must mean that I have researched and know the history of term 'Immanuel' as it was first used in the OT. And have applied it to the it use in the NT. How about that. sound logical, truthful and not just a quick unqualified fit?

As I've said to you in different words in the past, you know you have to understand scripture and not just find a quick fit or fix to support, per this thread at least, your religious Creed(s) and call it good. You have to ask questions, serious ones, and really research things to get to the truth at times.

And for you, as always, you say this prophecy is simple and then you will end on that note and never elaborate on it because you will not, or cannot understand how, and why you must look at times behind the written word, like CONTEXT that includes historical data.

Greet Day BoL..

I can give you a quick commentary on another verse in your list, say Matt 4:7....now you have to ask yourself, what is God going into the desert for and then to be tested and tempted to sin by the supreme evil archangel. Have you asked this question yet?

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Lets have a little fun with this Bread.

You know you have quoted the Alpha and Omega, which are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet - God is the one who creates life with a beginning, and an end! He is outside of these parameters. That's the whole point of the verse! The Master is saying that he is, one of the Children God has manifested himself through perfectly.

Here it is in language easy to understand.

See what great love the Father has lavished on US, that WE should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

So, you have a really big problem with Revelation 1:8 - so big in fact, that you've placed yourself outside of Christ!

If you are not included in the Alpha & Omega, you are not in Christ, nor a Child of God!

Yahweh has NO beginning or end, He is the One who creates those like Christ with a beginning and an end!

The Apostle John tells you this some verses later in Rev 1:

18 I am the Living One (Alpha) ; I was dead (Omega), and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Can you look Bread?

Jesus was born of a woman (Alpha)
Jesus was completely dead! (Omega)
Now Jesus lives for evermore! He has become the Living One and represents all those alive in him by faith.

Read Rom 8:19 and compare Isa. 44:6 with Isa 41:4.

If you post again (with dribble) I will be forced to further show you from these verses, your understanding is not in keeping with truth.

If you can't speak to the whole body of Christ and the Alpha & Omega you are none of His!

F2F

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets have a little fun with this Bread.

You know you have quoted the Alpha and Omega, which are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet - God is the one who creates life with a beginning, and an end! He is outside of these parameters. That's the whole point of the verse! The Master is saying that he is, one of the Children God has manifested himself through perfectly.

Here it is in language easy to understand.

See what great love the Father has lavished on US, that WE should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

So, you have a really big problem with Revelation 1:8 - so big in fact, that you've placed yourself outside of Christ!

If you are not included in the Alpha & Omega, you are not in Christ, nor a Child of God!

Yahweh has NO beginning or end, He is the One who creates those like Christ with a beginning and an end!

The Apostle John tells you this some verses later in Rev 1:

18 I am the Living One (Alpha) ; I was dead (Omega), and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Can you look Bread?

Jesus was born of a woman (Alpha)
Jesus was completely dead! (Omega)
Now Jesus lives for evermore! He has become the Living One and represents all those alive in him by faith.

Read Rom 8:19 and compare Isa. 44:6 with Isa 41:4.

If you post again (with dribble) I will be forced to further show you from these verses, your understanding is not in keeping with truth.

If you can't speak to the whole body of Christ and the Alpha & Omega you are none of His!

F2F

Thank you for that idiotic opinion - but I'll go with Scripture on this one.
In Rev. 1:8m Almighty God is speaking.
In Rev. 22:13, JESUS is speaking - and they BOTH say the SAME thing:
"I am the Alpha and the Omega"

PS -
it's "drivel" - not "dribble", Einstein . . .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

@everyone else.

The only other use of the title Almighty is in the NT ironically, in 2 Corinth 6:18

“I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

All of whom have endeavored to reveal the Fathers character in their lives.

So where it is written:

"Him which is, and which was, and which is to come"

This reference is to Yahweh in manifestation. He is manifested now in the Lord Jesus; He was proclaimed to Moses at the bush (Exod 3:
14) and He is to come in when His glory will be revealed in the multitudinous company of the redeemed called Saints; read 2 Peter 1:4; Rev. 3:12; Rom 5:2).

No matter how hard Bread pushes on the text you can NEVER remove US from Rev 1:8!

Never!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for that idiotic opinion - but I'll go with Scripture on this one.
In Rev. 1:8m Almighty God is speaking.
In Rev. 22:13, JESUS is speaking - and they BOTH say the SAME thing:
"I am the Alpha and the Omega"

PS -
it's "drivel" - not "dribble", Einstein . . .
No its dribble, and in your case it's flowing from both corners of your mouth!
And by the way Jesus is at the right hand of the Father on high - Yahweh placed him there and now speaks as the Living One - its the whole point of Revelation 1 if you didn't know!
F2F