One Creed to live by and die for...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one Creed to live by and die for

Listen up (Shema)! There is only one Creed (Credo) worth living and dying for in this earthly life.

There once was an ordinary man of no prominence who knew his father very well, and lived for him in more ways that we can even imagine as being humanly possible. He was unique, one of a kind. He grew in wisdom and his life became increasingly focused on his Father's work. He lived his life to do his Father's work and not his own. He never sinned as he was not born under the curse of a human father, of Adamic sin with a natural inclination to sin.

He was given more gifts that any man, and lived and used them all and he kept receiving more as he matured. And in so doing his father expected more and more from him, and he delivered, with his own life. He truly loved his father!

He started being gifted with knowledge, understanding and then wisdom, from his father. When he made his final decision for his father to fulfill his mission on earth, he was then empowered with his father's spirit, and with gifts/spirits of power to perform miraculous deeds as his father then worked in and through him. He died and was reborn into superhuman glory, for both himself, his father and others like us.

His name was Jesus or Yahshua and he was begotten by his father, his God, through his own spirit. He served his God with purpose and focus, to die and be resurrected, reborn into immortality to become a quickening spirit of life for others, to restore humanity into good standing with his Father God once again.

He once said of his Father as he repeated what Moses also previously said:

And Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commands [is], Hear, O Israel: The LORD is our God, the LORD is one; and you will love the LORD your God out of all your heart, and out of your soul, and out of all your understanding, and out of all your strength....(Mark 12:29-30) (LSV)

Hear, O Israel: Our God YHWH—YHWH [is] one!
And you have loved your God YHWH with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.(Deuteronomy 6:4-5) (LSV)

Now for those that think that Yahshua is also God, then a great and ideal time for him to share this hidden fact would have been when he spoke of his God being only one, one person, his own person. He might have said something like, remember, O Israel, I'm also a part of the/this 'one' LORD GOD. And even Moses could not recall Yahshua being the same one God that he knew.

The LORD God is one personality indeed, not of a couple or of several other personalities embedded within one type of material or of the same something, and still undefined today!

This then is the Creed of life that gives life to those that truly believe and demonstrate with faith in constant remembrance and by reciting it into their hearts as part of their personal life styles, until death.

All other creeds are of men and their vain philosophies about their own human view of God and his Son. Beware, these creeds are of the false teachers of centuries old who preached and believed in a false Christ and a false LORD GOD, the Father of us all. And it has successfully been passed on as truth today.

Who and what would you rather believe, the one creed of Moses and Jesus, or the several creeds formed out of extra-scriptural and pagan Hellenic sources by men of their own self-serving pious cloth?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now for those that think that Yahshua is also God,

Genesis 1

God spoke creation into existence and Pre-incarnate Jesus is the WORD.

God Spoke = Jesus is the WORD made FLESH". "God manifested in the Flesh".

See it?

John 1:10 says that Jesus made the World. = Colossians 1:16 explains clearly that this is Jesus, as the pre-incarnate WORD.

Jesus said "all power is given to me in Heaven and on Earth".... = Thats God.

Thomas said...>"my Lord and my God", and God didn't correct Him when Thomas said this to God.

Jesus said....>"if you've seen me, you've SEEN the Father"

Jesus said.>"I and my Father are ONE"

In Genesis 1..... God BREATHED into Adam the Holy Spirit
and..
In John 20:22, "Jesus BREATHED on the Apostles and said, receive you the Holy Spirit.""""
(Only God can give the Holy Spirit)......and you just read it.

"If you have not the Spirit of God in you, then you are none of God's" = "Christ in you, the Hope of Glory"... "Christ is THAT Spirit".

A. ) "GOD is a SPIRIT"

Moses asked God...."what is your name........." God said.....I am that I am"""

Jesus said, "Before Abraham was....= .I AM"

"Let us make man in OUR Image"... = God the Father, and God the Word

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK

Good, but unlikely to survive moderator scrutiny...
Well yes, although I think the message of creeds need to be addressed again...folks give allegiances to things they might not understand or truly believe in. They can delete the entire subject. I really do not care at this point.

I hope you are doing great these days John....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1

God spoke creation into existence and Pre-incarnate Jesus is the WORD.

God Spoke = Jesus is the WORD made FLESH". "God manifested in the Flesh".

See it?

John 1:10 says that Jesus made the World. = Colossians 1:16 explains clearly that this is Jesus, as the pre-incarnate WORD.

Jesus said "all power is given to me in Heaven and on Earth".... = Thats God.

Thomas said...>"my Lord and my God", and God didn't correct Him when Thomas said this to God.

Jesus said....>"if you've seen me, you've SEEN the Father"

Jesus said.>"I and my Father are ONE"

In Genesis 1..... God BREATHED into Adam the Holy Spirit
and..
In John 20:22, "Jesus BREATHED on the Apostles and said, receive you the Holy Spirit.""""
(Only God can give the Holy Spirit)......and you just read it.

"If you have not the Spirit of God in you, then you are none of God's" = "Christ in you, the Hope of Glory"... "Christ is THAT Spirit".

A. ) "GOD is a SPIRIT"

Moses asked God...."what is your name........." God said.....I am that I am"""

Jesus said, "Before Abraham was....= .I AM"

"Let us make man in OUR Image"... = God the Father, and God the Word
You present another confusing, chaotic, misunderstanding of scripture and of the Hebrew and Common Greek languages. Been through this type of reply many times Behold, from you and many others. Nothing changes because you and others do not want to learn God's word. Your primary directive is to defend the religious ideology you serve at all costs, even if you must twist and bend scripture to force fit it. Shame...

Look for the last time, the Exodus expression 'I am' alone, does not exist in scripture. It was inserted by biased and sloppy translators. It is not the truth. And further, the Greek for 'I am' has a completely different meaning that is completely absent in the Exodus scripture. You cannot mix languages to form the same meaning. What on earth are doing here!

So, when Jesus said, " The Father is greater than I am" (John 14:28) are you reading that Jesus is saying he is God although he just said his Father is greater than him....do you see what you are attempting to do here in your reply. You must be a confused man by now.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. Nothing changes because you and others do not want to learn God's word.

Everything i posted connects perfectly.
Its absolutely "un-chaotic".
And the reason is, i understand it.

Look....

You have Thomas, saying that Jesus is God.
Jesus didn't correct Him.

You have God giving His name as "I AM", and Jesus says that he IS = "I AM, before Abraham".

That is not "chaotic" that is clear as a bell, but, see, when you've been taught to not see it, or believe it, then, you can't.... until you do.

If we read that Jesus Created the WORLD, in John 1:10, then you can understand that in 2 ways.

1.) The WORLD Of People........or, "Humans"....... as you find in John 3:16, that says...."For God so Loved the WORLD".

And, before Jesus was God manifested in the Flesh, Virgin born.... 1 Timothy 3:16, He was this..

2.) = Jesus said...."i am from ABOVE, and YOU are from BELOW......You are of this world, and i am NOT OF THIS WORLD"..

Jesus is the "Bread of Heaven who came down". as the "Bread of Life" that He is...

And on and on.

Look at this one..

""""Jesus, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be = equal with God""""

And Jesus would know.... as Jesus is THE Truth.. John 14:6

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well yes, although I think the message of creeds need to be addressed again...folks give allegiances to things they might not understand or truly believe in. They can delete the entire subject. I really do not care at this point.

I hope you are doing great these days John....
I am really coming back from the chemotherapy now. I can walk a ways and the shortness of breath will always be with part of one lung missing... but with God's help I am moving up.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You present another confusing, chaotic, misunderstanding of scripture and of the Hebrew and Common Greek languages. Been through this type of reply many times Behold, from you and many others. Nothing changes because you and others do not want to learn God's word. Your primary directive is to defend the religious ideology you serve at all costs, even if you must twist and bend scripture to force fit it. Shame...

Look for the last time, the Exodus expression 'I am' alone, does not exist in scripture. It was inserted by biased and sloppy translators. It is not the truth. And further, the Greek for 'I am' has a completely different meaning that is completely absent in the Exodus scripture. You cannot mix languages to form the same meaning. What on earth are doing here!

So, when Jesus said, " The Father is greater than I am" (John 14:28) are you reading that Jesus is saying he is God although he just said his Father is greater than him....do you see what you are attempting to do here in your reply. You must be a confused man by now.

Nothing is more confusing then trying to prove that "God manifested in the Flesh" is not God.
You can keep trying.
But it wont succeed.

Look.

"Which" "Who" "That'........is still "I AM"..
Translate it however you like.

Also,

The Father was Greater than Jesus, the MAN's Body, but not Jesus the Holy Spirit.....as 'Christ is That Spirit".

See this is...>"Let us make Man in OUR Image".......and that is not the BODY of Adam, that is the Spirit of God, in Adam.

Once Jesus was resurrected He returned to ..."All power is given me, in HEAVEN and on EARTH"....this is John 1....."The Word WAS God".

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

DON’T YOU SEE HOW IT CONNECTS TOGETHER???​

You were told by a Mod , yesterday....to lay off these disrespectful spams, Michiah-Imla.
So.....Are you just too determined not to listen, or just too full of the Devil to care?

There is no other answer for you.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

Your actions speak for themselves…

I don’t try to impugn other members on this board no matter who wrong I think they are.

That’s not in my spirit.

Which begs the question what spirit are you of…

Reactions: Wrangler

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

Your actions speak for themselves…

Im not the person who tries to insult members here with spam/memes.

I would never do that.
I'll disagree, i'll be direct, ill be CONFRONTATIONAL.....but im not going to mock the people here with SPAM MEMES,.... as they are my brothers and sisters , in the Lord. (Hopefully).

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meme's tend to be a demonstration of disrespect and disregard to the topic at hand. There is a meme thread if you want to communicate your thoughts in such a way.

@Behold

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I didn’t see the post.

I didn’t get a notification I was being mentioned by @Heart2Soul on that thread.

Very well.

Out of respect to the moderator I will stop replying with MEMES.

I was only doing that to keep it light-hearted.

No problem.

:Thumbsup:

Are emojis okay??

Reactions: Heart2Soul

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am really coming back from the chemotherapy now. I can walk a ways and the shortness of breath will always be with part of one lung missing... but with God's help I am moving up.
Stay in peace and in the light of God always my friend ...I remember VN and I'm a vet of that era, and you are an older VN vet than I..

..and when a scribe spoke to Jesus of his belief in the Shema of the LORD GOD being one, Jesus replies to him in verse 34 below.

(Mar 12:32) And the scribe said to Him, “Well, Teacher, in truth You have spoken that there is one God, and there is none other but He;
(Mar 12:33) and to love Him out of all the heart, and out of all the understanding, and out of all the soul, and out of all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as one’s self, is more than all the whole burnt-offerings and the sacrifices.”
(Mar 12:34) And Jesus, having seen him that he answered with understanding, said to him, “You are not far from the Kingdom of God”; and no one dared question Him anymore.

Jesus is saying one's belief and faith in the Creed of the Shema of the one indivisible one God and YHWH, is the prerequisite for one wishing to enter and being reborn into the Kingdom of God. The other was Jesus himself as our saviour. We must have both in mind and heart. The Kingdom is within you John as you have sought it and reached it by my reckoning, as I also.

Belief in the Creed of the Shema and in God's Messiah is the gateway and key into the Kingdom.....

Bless you John for all your work here on this site. It has been and continues to be heartfelt and rewarding and generally edifying to me and others.

APAK

Reactions: amadeus