One Creed to live by and die for...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 2:6

"""Jesus, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be... Equal.... with God:""""
And can you finish your point here BoL as you snuck in another part verse to try and hit me over the head....all good, you missed, again!

What does this scripture really say in meaning and with context? If you can do this, by returning a post with this answer, I will have more I can say, else I will leave you wondering.

You see I already know what you think, as if you did not know that already. And you are wrong again, as you will not view scripture in context and for this one requires a wider contextual view, and its because of that same obstacle you cling on to with your dear life - called your Nicene or even the well-over-the-top Athanasian Creed.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And can you finish your point here BoL as you snuck in another part verse to try and hit me over the head....all good, you missed, again!

What does this scripture really say in meaning and with context? If you can do this, by returning a post with this answer, I will have more I can say, else I will leave you wondering.

You see I already know what you think, as if you did not know that already. And you are wrong again, as you will not view scripture in context and for this one requires a wider contextual view, and its because of that same obstacle you cling on to with your dear life - called your Nicene or even the well-over-the-top Athanasian Creed.
Since I addressed this reply to @BreadOfLife accidentally instead of you, @Behold you can be included here.

I will just say that this part verse you quoted does not really need to much research to know that is proves that Jesus is not God, who is his Father. Just read it again to yourself again, the answer is staring you in the face.

If I were to believe that it was not robbery or robbing my Boss of his position by acting or being an agent of him, and representing him to others,; being equal with him, what am I saying in the process? I'm not the same person as my Boss. I just represent him in many ways. Similarly, Jesus is also saying he is not God, he is his perfect image in word and action!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Since I addressed this reply to @BreadOfLife accidentally instead of you, @Behold you can be included here.
I will just say that this part verse you quoted does not really need to much research to know that is proves that Jesus is not God, who is his Father. Just read it again to yourself again, the answer is staring you in the face.
If I were to believe that it was not robbery or robbing my Boss of his position by acting or being an agent of him, and representing him to others,; being equal with him, what am I saying in the process? I'm not the same person as my Boss. I just represent him in many ways. Similarly, Jesus is also saying he is not God, he is his perfect image in word and action!!

thank u for the opportunity.

1.) Notice that "equal" means "equal".,,,,,To God Himself.......BUT Jesus put on "servant" and "only begotten Son".... for his Cross duty.
However in Heaven, He was always equal as "The WORD was God:".......and Jesus is the Word made Flesh".

2.) "Christ is that Spirit",.......is "God is A Spirit". = The Holy Spirit

= That's 3.

In Genesis 2:6 and in John 20:22 God is giving the Holy Spirit.

Once as the Father, and once as the God Man, Jesus.

"Equal" again.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was always equal as "The WORD was God:".......and Jesus is the Word made Flesh".
Yet, nowhere are these rationalizations stated explicitly - PROVING they are just that, rationalizations.

Words are WHAT’s not WHO’s. The word was a god means YHWH’s words have authority, which were put in Jesus mouth. This is why:
1. Scripture does NOT say YHWH became flesh.
2. Jesus said his words were not his (YHWH’s) but the one who sent him (who is our God, YHWH).

There is no need to try to force YHWH’s word to mean what they don’t say.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yet, nowhere are these rationalizations stated explicitly - PROVING they are just that, rationalizations.

i didnt use rationalizations.

I used scriptures.

I showed the verse where Jesus said He is "Equal" to God.

I showed the verse where Pre-incarnate Jesus is "the Word was God"...who is "the Word became FLESH (virgin born) and dwelt among us".

I showed Gen 2 and John 20 where God and Jesus who are the Holy Spirit, gave the Holy Spirit.
Only God can do that.......and they BOTH did.

This is...>>"Let US...... make man ......in OUR Image.""

Thats 2.

Add the Holy Spirit, and you have 3

3 in 1, or 3 as One.

Or as Jesus said......>" If you've seen me you've seen the Father"

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now since you have burned the cake in the other kitchen without any justification and qualification, you quickly move to and now proceed to bake another cake in another kitchen, like nothing just happened in the hope it will turn out great. And I wager you will over-bake this one as well because you cannot get your scripture to harmonize with your Creed.

BoL there is CONTEXT in scripture! Take Romans 8:9 for example, it does not mean that Jesus IS the Spirit of God, of the Father and also the source of it!

1.The scripture is saying that a genuine believer possesses God, the Father who proceeds or projects out of himself through his Spirit, his Holy Spirit and with power into his Son, the spirit of Christ. The Son shares in the Father's Spirit even today in heaven. And since the FATHER placed his Son's Spirit, OF CHRIST within us, and it's a quite different spirit, we thus have the Holy Spirit of the Father within us. We have the one Father, the one God in us!! We actually have both spirits. And the reason we have the Spirit of Christ within us is to grow us from a seed into his spirit fully. This is the Father's plan, for us to be Christlike.

And Gal 4:6 is a variation of Romans 9-11 with the same local context; and also Phil 1:19 and knowing that God gave us his Son's spirit and it is ACTIVE within us. And 1 Peter 1:11 is the same intent as Phil 1:19.

All these verses BoL DO NOT say that the Spirit of the Father proceeds out of his Son as if the Son is also the source of this same Spirit and that would cause much confusion, indeed. The Father shares his Spirit with his Son and he is the source. In turn we also partake of this same divine spirit nature of the Father the one God because of his Son.

(2Pe 1:2) May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

(2Pe 1:3) His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence,
(2Pe 1:4) by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.

(Rom 8:9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
(Rom 8:10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
(Rom 8:11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

God, the Father extends his Holy Spirit into Christ (dwells in him)+ The spirit of Christ in us (dwells in us) ------> means God is in us via Christ's spirit who is NOT God!
That’s NOT what the Bible says.

MY Bible states very clearly that God created the world, forgives sins, gives eternal life, answers our prayers, and is worthy of worship.

MT Bible attributes ALL of these things to the Son:

- He created the world - Heb. 1:10

- He
forgives sins - Matt: 9:6

- He
gives eternal life - John 10:28

- He
answers prayers - John 14:13

- He
is worthy of worship - Rev. 5:13–14

What does YOUR Bible say about that?
The historic Christian Church NEVER taught the perversion YOU are proposing . . .

Athenagoras

For, as we acknowledge a God, and a Son his Logos, and a Holy Spirit, united in essence, - the Father, the Son, the Spirit because the Son is intelligence, reason, wisdom of the Father, and the Spirit an effluence, as light from fire; so also do we apprehend the existence of other powers, which exercise dominion about matter, and by means of it (A Plea for the Christians, 2:18 [A.D. 177]).

Theophilus of Antioch
The three days which were before the luminaries, are types of the Trinity, of God, and His Word, and His Wisdom (To Autolycus 2:18 [A.D. 181]).

Clement of Alexandria
I understand nothing else than the Holy Trinity to be meant; for the third is the Holy Spirit, and the Son is the second, by whom all things were made according to the will of the Father (The Stromata 5:14 [A.D. 202]).

Tertullian
All are of One, by unity
(that is) of substance; while the mystery of the dispensation is still guarded, which distributes the Unity into a Trinity, placing in their order the three Persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost (Against Praxeus 2 [A.D. 213]).

Origen
…the divine benefits are]bestowed upon us by Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, which Trinity is the fountain of all holiness
. (On First Principles 1:4:2 [A.D. 220-230]).

Augustine
As regards this question, then, let us believe that the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit is one God, the Creator and Ruler of the whole creature; and that the Father is not the Son, nor the Holy Spirit either the Father or the Son, but a trinity of persons mutually interrelated, and a unity of an equal essence (On the Trinity 9:1 [A.D. 428]).

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i didnt use rationalizations.

I used scriptures.
Yes, you used Scriptures to rationalize what is not there.

It doesn't but it should bother you that your doctrine is not explicitly stated. There is simply no verse that says YHWH became flesh.

You are rationalizing that the fulfillment of Deut 18:15-18 (meaning as Christ said, he says only what the one who sent him tells him to say) amounts to what your doctrine claims EVEN THOUGH Scripture actually says no such thing.

Again, I have to point out, The most anti-trinitarian book in the whole Bible, John also explicitly tells us at 20:31 that everything he wrote was to prove something other than the idea that Jesus is God; namely, that Jesus is God’s Anointed. So, it is funny to see trinitarians try to twist 1:1 – and indeed, his entire Gospel - to have a purpose other than what John explicitly stated is the purpose of his Gospel!

We all realize explicit Scripture goes against what your doctrine is. Therefore, you have to desperately reach for such things as words, which are what's are a who. Even here, your claim that Jesus is the word is not actually found in Scripture. But you repeat it so often that you cannot see the actual words of YHWH for what they are.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s NOT what the Bible says.

MY Bible states very clearly that God created the world, forgives sins, gives eternal life, answers our prayers, and is worthy of worship.

MT Bible attributes ALL of these things to the Son:

- He created the world - Heb. 1:10

- He
forgives sins - Matt: 9:6

- He
gives eternal life - John 10:28

- He
answers prayers - John 14:13

- He
is worthy of worship - Rev. 5:13–14

What does YOUR Bible say about that?
The historic Christian Church NEVER taught the perversion YOU are proposing . . .

Athenagoras

For, as we acknowledge a God, and a Son his Logos, and a Holy Spirit, united in essence, - the Father, the Son, the Spirit because the Son is intelligence, reason, wisdom of the Father, and the Spirit an effluence, as light from fire; so also do we apprehend the existence of other powers, which exercise dominion about matter, and by means of it (A Plea for the Christians, 2:18 [A.D. 177]).

Theophilus of Antioch
The three days which were before the luminaries, are types of the Trinity, of God, and His Word, and His Wisdom (To Autolycus 2:18 [A.D. 181]).

Clement of Alexandria
I understand nothing else than the Holy Trinity to be meant; for the third is the Holy Spirit, and the Son is the second, by whom all things were made according to the will of the Father (The Stromata 5:14 [A.D. 202]).

Tertullian
All are of One, by unity
(that is) of substance; while the mystery of the dispensation is still guarded, which distributes the Unity into a Trinity, placing in their order the three Persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost (Against Praxeus 2 [A.D. 213]).

Origen
…the divine benefits are]bestowed upon us by Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, which Trinity is the fountain of all holiness
. (On First Principles 1:4:2 [A.D. 220-230]).

Augustine
As regards this question, then, let us believe that the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit is one God, the Creator and Ruler of the whole creature; and that the Father is not the Son, nor the Holy Spirit either the Father or the Son, but a trinity of persons mutually interrelated, and a unity of an equal essence (On the Trinity 9:1 [A.D. 428]).
Had wireless printer issues, I still never got fixed...well back to your wild reply here.

I see you highlighted my last few lines of my post in large RED print. How disgusting of you BoL. I would appreciate it if you did not disfigure and alter my posts in the future. It is unnecessary and careless.

Now all I have to say about this last post of yours is this: as you said, 'The historic Christian Church NEVER taught the perversion YOU are proposing . . .' Get it right BoL, you are right in this sense only, your historic(al) Christian Church are fakes, they introduced extra-scripture doctrine overlaying it over the original scripture that never taught their perversions!! I used the original scripture as I know and you do not. Stop kidding yourself. Your truth is a perversion sourced from men.

Your cherished Fathers were basically religious Greek philosophical extremists and I would wager over half of them were not genuine believers or Christians.

So you stick to your Augustines and your Tertullians with their dribble and theories in their writings and I will stick with John, Paul, Luke, Thomas, Peter and James of the truth given by God.

And your continued display of lists do not phase me in the least, if that is what they are meant to do. You do not know what most of this scripture you wrote means anyway. And beside you don't know how to spell context let alone use it.

You are deep into your creed(s) of men and you will sink by them until you reach out and read and understand scripture being led by the Spirit of the Father who is the one true God BoL.

Here's some more truth that you will need to pervert and degrade I expect....if not now sooner or later

My one sovereign God, who is the Father is true, is yours?

2Sa_22:31 This God—his way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.

2Ch_15:3 For a long time Israel was without the true God, and without a teaching priest and without law,

Jer_10:10 But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.

Joh_3:33 Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true.

Joh_17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. (ESV)

And all these verses I can explain with context BoL. And for some reason you cannot or steer away from such scripture.

Night...

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WRONG.

The Holy Spirit is GOD:

Acts 5:3-4

But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD."

Peter calls the Holy spirit, “GOD” as he tells Annanias that by lying to the Holy Spirit – he has lied to GOD Himself.

Yoi can’t lie to a “power” – only to a PERSON.
Correct you cannot remove the Person from the power or vice versa. Gods power is manifested in unlimited ways.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh_17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. (ESV)
I've been thinking about the most ant-trinitarian book of the Bible, the Gospel According to John. These 2 verses pair nicely together 17:3 and 4:23 true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. The logic is inescapable; Those do not worship true if they do not worship YHWH, the only true God, the Father of us all.

Folks like BOL invent the most absurd responses to this. But the truth is there are explicit verses that go against his creed and none that explicitly state it and implications against his creed are literally 1,000's of times more than even their attempts to read their creed into monotheist verses. Singular pronouns of YHWH and the many juxtapositions between the Father, the only true God, and his son Jesus Christ come to mind.

Language usage. Why the word underlined "and" in 17:3? To prevent what the creedal folks assert. It does not say the only true God who is Jesus Christ. It separates him from the only true God. It says eternal life is to know A and B.
A = YHWH, the only true God, the Father of us all
B = Jesus Christ

What's more, it reveals the hierarchy between the only true God and Jesus Christ for it explicitly states that the only true God SENT Jesus. This tells us the proper role of Jesus to God is his servant, his messenger. Acts 3:13 explicitly states Jesus is the servant of God. This would not be the language usage IF Jesus were even a part of the the only true God as the creedialsts allege.

To a rational mind, not one indoctrinated by creeds, all this would be enlightening. But we know they will not give up their manmade IDOL.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct you cannot remove the Person from the power or vice versa. Gods power is manifested in unlimited ways.
Peter doesn't "separate" th Person from the Power.
He calls the Holy Spirit "God".

John 16:7

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send HIM to you.

HE proceeds from the Father and the Son.
"HIM" indicates that HE is a Person.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had wireless printer issues, I still never got fixed...well back to your wild reply here.

I see you highlighted my last few lines of my post in large RED print. How disgusting of you BoL. I would appreciate it if you did not disfigure and alter my posts in the future. It is unnecessary and careless.

Now all I have to say about this last post of yours is this: as you said, 'The historic Christian Church NEVER taught the perversion YOU are proposing . . .' Get

it right BoL, you are right in this sense only, your historic(al) Christian Church are fakes, they introduced extra-scripture doctrine overlaying it over the original scripture that never taught their perversions!! I used the original scripture as I know and you do not. Stop kidding yourself. Your truth is a perversion sourced from men.

Your cherished Fathers were basically religious Greek philosophical extremists and I would wager over half of them were not genuine believers or Christians.

So you stick to your Augustines and your Tertullians with their dribble and theories in their writings and I will stick with John, Paul, Luke, Thomas, Peter and James of the truth given by God.

And your continued display of lists do not phase me in the least, if that is what they are meant to do. You do not know what most of this scripture you wrote means anyway. And beside you don't know how to spell context let alone use it.

You are deep into your creed(s) of men and you will sink by them until you reach out and read and understand scripture being led by the Spirit of the Father who is the one true God BoL.

Here's some more truth that you will need to pervert and degrade I expect....if not now sooner or later
The easiest thing to do when you want to invent a new theological perversion is to jettison the Early Church Fathers. This is the tragedy of what I call “Neo-Protestant Heresy”.

It has been said that virtually EVERY heresy begins with the perversion of the nature of God – and YOU are no different. ALL of Your Protestant Fathers absolutely disagree with you on this point.

It's funny how Protestants followed this handful men out of the ONE Church - then began to invent theirOWN perversions to the perpetually-splintering mess that it is today. The difference between them and YOU is that they at least believed in the God of the Bible . . .

My one sovereign God, who is the Father is true, is yours?

2Sa_22:31 This God—his way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.

2Ch_15:3 For a long time Israel was without the true God, and without a teaching priest and without law,

Jer_10:10 But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.

Joh_3:33 Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true.

And all these verses I can explain with context BoL. And for some reason you cannot or steer away from such scripture.

Night...
MY God us the TRUNE Gid of Scripture . . .

John 16:7
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send HIM to you.

Rev. 22:1
“Then he showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the lamb”.

Gee, imafine that - tthe Holy Spirit flowing from the Father AND the Son . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for that idiotic opinion - but I'll go with Scripture on this one.
In Rev. 1:8m Almighty God is speaking.
In Rev. 22:13, JESUS is speaking - and they BOTH say the SAME thing:
"I am the Alpha and the Omega"

PS -
it's "drivel" - not "dribble", Einstein . . .
Even the first chapter of revelation makes that one real clear .
Notice what is said . I AM alpha and omega , the first and the last
then john turns to see who said this .
Later THIS person , IDENTIFIED as JESUS , says I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST .
JESUS SAID THAT . GOD SAID THAT .
JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD and GOD IS HIS WORD .
what saddens me is the grave dangers you are in in that church . and worse the so called protestants
speaking against this are making YOU SEEM RIGHT . This worries the heck out of me for the entire realm of christendom .
But on this note YOU ARE RIGHT . Just please flee that place .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice what is said .
I agree. V 1:1 God, in his unitarian nature, gave the Revelation to Jesus.

It means that the resurrected Jesus, in heaven, having been given all authority by God on Earth and heaven, sitting on God’s throne STILL is not God. Amazing huh?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been thinking about the most ant-trinitarian book of the Bible, the Gospel According to John. These 2 verses pair nicely together 17:3 and 4:23 true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. The logic is inescapable; Those do not worship true if they do not worship YHWH, the only true God, the Father of us all.

Folks like BOL invent the most absurd responses to this. But the truth is there are explicit verses that go against his creed and none that explicitly state it and implications against his creed are literally 1,000's of times more than even their attempts to read their creed into monotheist verses. Singular pronouns of YHWH and the many juxtapositions between the Father, the only true God, and his son Jesus Christ come to mind.

Language usage. Why the word underlined "and" in 17:3? To prevent what the creedal folks assert. It does not say the only true God who is Jesus Christ. It separates him from the only true God. It says eternal life is to know A and B.
A = YHWH, the only true God, the Father of us all
B = Jesus Christ

What's more, it reveals the hierarchy between the only true God and Jesus Christ for it explicitly states that the only true God SENT Jesus. This tells us the proper role of Jesus to God is his servant, his messenger. Acts 3:13 explicitly states Jesus is the servant of God. This would not be the language usage IF Jesus were even a part of the the only true God as the creedialsts allege.

To a rational mind, not one indoctrinated by creeds, all this would be enlightening. But we know they will not give up their manmade IDOL.
You can hit folks like BoL, amigo and Behold right between the eyes with what you say, and I totally agree here, that the only true God is the Son's Father, period. And yet they will first respond with a 'deer in the headlight look.' They will momentarily freeze and instead of at least letting it go and running off for awhile to some mental safety haven and regroup, they will storm back immediately with some of the most ridiculous replies, many times, with enlarged RED TEXT or reply with a completely new subject as a firm signal, they cannot compete with it, scripture. They really have no answer even though they should be able to interpret the most clearest scripture like John 17:3 and John 4:23.

And it's so ironic that John's major theme is to emphasize that God is the son's Father...go figure, how can they still not agree is something to Behold...pun intended......:contemplate::hmhehm..a mental block?

BoL has been at this game of deflecting and not reading scripture in context deliberately for years now. He will not change as I see it, and he will continue to annoy and use what he has been taught as his truth in life, like he believes that God the Father is not the only true God, as his Son is aswell, and the other person...the 3rd hidden neglected one, the Holy Spirit. It is all so ridiculous...oh well..

It makes me wonder seriously if he and others like him really need the scripture for truth. Do they see it as the source of truth? Besides they have and lean on their church fathers, and their creeds and extra-scriptural dogma and doctrine as a great compromise for the truth of the word of God - the Father only.

///

had a nightmare of a time getting my 11 years LaserJet printer tied to my new internet IP network at home.

I finally used the nuke option, and cleaned off, deleted, any file, data part, bit byte or any resemblance of the printer ever residing on the laptop, and reloaded everything like a brand new install...it finally worked...great it's all done...nearly 12 hours of confusion....

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice what is said . I AM alpha and omega , the first and the last
then john turns to see who said this .
Later THIS person , IDENTIFIED as JESUS , says I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST .
JESUS SAID THAT . GOD SAID THAT .
JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD and GOD IS HIS WORD .
what saddens me is the grave dangers you are in in that church . and worse the so called protestants
speaking against this are making YOU SEEM RIGHT . This worries the heck out of me for the entire realm of christendom .
But on this note YOU ARE RIGHT . Just please flee that place .
No - it's not that I'M right.
The Church, which taught me the truth about the nature of God is right.

And before you say it was the Bible that taught us that - the Canono of Scripture came out of the Church - not the other way around.
And look at what bad Bible comprehension has done for the likes of APAK and Wrangler and face2face . . .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WRONG.

The Holy Spirit is GOD:

Acts 5:3-4

But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD."

Peter calls the Holy spirit, “GOD” as he tells Annanias that by lying to the Holy Spirit – he has lied to GOD Himself.

Yoi can’t lie to a “power” – only to a PERSON.
Honestly, do you believe these two verses prove the Holy Spirit is a separate person of the Godhead? Be honest now!