One Creed to live by and die for...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is an element of fear for the Christian...for if they shack off their false doctrine, where does it take them? What community do they now belong to? How will the Scripture make sense without these preconceived ideas? It's a Nicodemus moment really! - venture out to meet the true Christ, even if it means doing so under the shroud of darkness - first step is to open your front door and go!
What kind of gobbledegook is this? Are we face to face with a delusional?

noun: gobbledegook
  1. language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of abstruse technical terms; nonsense.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do...you've been typing them out here for a long while now. Maybe this is a good time for you to study those man made creeds?
Sorry pard , but JOHN aint a man made gospel . AND i clearly can read what it says as i can read other places
in the bible that say and imply the same thing . This war on Christ has got to end .
Try learning from thomas . It took a bit for ol thomas to believe . BUT BOY WHEN HE DID HE SURE DID .
My LORD and my GOD . thomas saw him alive . Now JESUS had to rebuke thomas
When he said YOU BELIEVED because you saw ME . but blessed are those who have not seen and yet beleive .
BUT DO NOTICE , JESUS DIDNT REBUKE THOMAS for saying MY LORD and MY GOD . ANY GUESSES ON WHY THAT IS .
Exactly . TIME TO HONOR THE SON , TIME TO HONOR THE FATHER .
AND We sure HONOR NEITHER when we try and say GOD AINT HIS WORD . Better watch out is all i can say .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then my advice is we better flee the delusion of the all inclusion social gospel false love that saveth none .
And if anyone takes the time to examine this , THEY GONNA FIND OUT its all OVER the churches . I mean its unity
its bridge builders , its false reconciliation , IS ALL OVER THE PLACE . SO , LETS VENTURE OUT and flee such places
Take as many with you as you can . If the leaders heed not , GET OUT and take as many with you as you can .
This thing known as christendom has been INFILTRATED FROM WITHIN BIG TIME . I aint judging
I am only saying the truth out of great love . SO many are in peril and dire trouble . Many are going under the delusion of
its false love so fast now . AND we gotta make our stand now and contend for the true faith , praying some will repent .
WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME TO DO SO .
It's about being liberated from the Platonic shackles which bind your mind to a false gospel - For the early churches, it was Judaism infiltrating the and polluting the true gospel...today, it’s the effects of philosophical reasoning of men down through the ages, which forces its ungodly notions upon the Word - ideas like dualism which have no place in the Word of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of gobbledegook is this? Are we face to face with a delusional?

noun: gobbledegook
  1. language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of abstruse technical terms; nonsense.
Oh dear me thinks many be a speaking the ol gobbledegook . And many of them are SADLY leading the churches
right into more as they gobble down the gook that cannot save them .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good way to study the Bible is to pretend your IQ is about 40% lower than it actually is. Cuts down on crow-eating dramatically, and spares you the trouble of having to endure a lot of mental gymnastics, too.

And Jesus called a little child unto Him, and set him in the midst of them...

• Haha
Reactions: Keturah and APAK

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry pard , but JOHN aint a man made gospel .
Another diversion! You have admitted you dont know the creeds which form your understanding of the gospel. It's ironic really that you deny the creeds but claim John as being the true source of your knowledge and understanding - I get you can't see the irony here, but I am certain others do!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nicodemus would simply laugh at face2face if he were to meet him face to face.:p
A simple laugh is what i fear will not occur . IF WE DENY HIM , WE DENY GOD .
Now john had a good long gospel wrote . And my advice to these people is , EVEN IF YA DONT UNDERSTAND
BELIEVE . GOD IS HIS WORD and this is TRUTH and IT WONT BE DENIED EITHER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another diversion! You have admitted you dont know the creeds which form your understanding of the gospel. It's ironic really that you deny the creeds but claim John as being the true source of your knowledge and understanding - I get you can't see the irony here but I am certain others here can!
Not a diversion . TRY READING the very opening lines OF that gospel .
THAT would help ya my friend . Sure folks might not understand it all , BUT BELIEVE ME ITS VERY PLAINLY WRITTEN
that GOD IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD BECAME FLESH . BELIEVE IT . Even if we dont fully understand things .
BELIEVE THE WORDS OF PURE AND LOVELY TRUTH of the true apostels WHO DID KNOW HIM .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cross pollination of ideas in the 400 years before Christ, and then the 400 years post Christ, must be some of the most violent attacks on the Word of God of any time in human history. Platonic philosophers became dominant in the Catholic Church, and Platonic philosophy has
dominated the beliefs of "orthodox" Christendom from the 3rd century A.D. The earliest Christians bitterly fought heathen philosophy; the later "Christians" adopted it. We are now in a Post Christian age where the damage done to the Word of God over the past 1500 years is now irreversible this side of the Lord's return.
Well said bro...

Yes the damage caused by the forced revised reconfiguration of Christianity based on a Greek Platonic foundation, of the the 3rd and 4th century is now irreversible. It will stay intact as one of evils/Satan's greatest achievements to confuse the nature of the Father and the Son and to kill off the true gospel and the belief in it. It has also been a great stumbling block in gaining new Christian converts from other strict monotheistic religions.

This new religion of Christianity of god persons, could easily be accommodated nicely within the classic Greek worldview of a combination of mysticism, logic and philosophy. The Greeks were very familiar with demigods of dual natures. ....

Reactions: face2face

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nicodemus would simply laugh at face2face if he were to meet him face to face.:p
It took a little time for the Truth to work upon Nicodemus' mind and shelve those fanciful notions of men, which he was taught - he got there! There is time for you Enoch!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the apostels that had the more sure word of prophecy
and they sure did leave us what they KNEW in that bible .
MY advice is , dont be thinking ITS YOUR SCHOLARS that now have the more sure word of prophecy .
cause their prophrecy sure seems to be contradicting the prophecy the apostels LEFT US IN THE BIBLE .
AND man that is BAD NEWS . not to be confused with good news . IT IS BAD NEWS to believe the sold out prophets
whose prophecy SURE SEEMS to contradict the SURE WORD of the true apostels who had more sure word of prophecy .
WELL UNTO FOLKS WOULD BE WISE TO LEARN IT and not what men try and twist .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good way to study the Bible is to pretend your IQ is about 40% lower than it actually is. Cuts down on crow-eating dramatically, and spares you the trouble of having to endure a lot of mental gymnastics, too.

And Jesus called a little child unto Him, and set him in the midst of them...
a far better way to read the bible would to simply be to trust in GOD . PUT DOWN ALL OTHER BOOKS MEN WROTE ABOUT THE BIBLE
and just read for ourselves . Now if folks did that , THINGS SURE COULD GET CLEARED UP much faster . MEN HAVE DONE MAJOR
damage to churches and folks . TIME WE READ THE BIBLE FOR OURSELVES and not through the lens
of calvin , ellen , popes , or etc . PICK IT UP . its not heavy . Toss aside all other manuels and help books .
PRAY TO GOD and BEHOLD Eyes will begin to be opened . ITS gets clearer and clearer in time . Just a friendly reminder .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yall heard me right . put down the book of MORON . cause well its false . Put down the writings of jospeh smith
bringem young
Put down the writings of ellen and adventists
put down the books of catholicism
of prosperitiy preachers
of emgergent best sellers .
AND READ THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF . GOD is with the lambs . HE IS .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was the apostels that had the more sure word of prophecy
Correct, but your understanding is not based on them! We have ascertained the source of your beliefs.
and they sure did leave us what they KNEW in that bible .
My advice is to leave what you think you know and reread them!

MY advice is , dont be thinking ITS YOUR SCHOLARS that now have the more sure word of prophecy .
You admitted the scholars you base your understanding from are unknown to you. You know how that looks right?

cause their prophrecy sure seems to be contradicting the prophecy the apostels LEFT US IN THE BIBLE .
Yes, thats the purpose of this thread to show you your understanding is at odds with those Biblical teachings.

AND man that is BAD NEWS . not to be confused with good news . IT IS BAD NEWS to believe the sold out prophets
whose prophecy SURE SEEMS to contradict the SURE WORD of the true apostels who had more sure word of prophecy .
WELL UNTO FOLKS WOULD BE WISE TO LEARN IT and not what men try and twist .
The early wanrings of Paul around false teachers entering in eventuated. Truth has never been more difficult to find.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men gonna do as men gonna do . men gonna believe as men gonna believe .
But lambs are gonna do as JESUS said . We sticking to the bible . not to what late scholars try and twist things to mean .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, but your understanding is not based on them! We have ascertained the source of your beliefs.

My advice is to leave what you think you know and reread them!

You admitted the scholars you base your understanding from are unknown to you. You know how that looks right?

Yes, thats the purpose of this thread to show you your understanding is at odds with those Biblical teachings.

The early wanrings of Paul around false teachers entering in eventuated. Truth has never been more difficult to find.
GOD is in control same as HE always has been . THE TRUTH in the bible . But do beware
for many scholars have arisen through many an age and a time . THEY often decieve and do twist the Words of truth .
TO attain their own GOALS . GOD is with the lambs . The gospels and letters of the apostels
were not written to high minded wordly scholars . They were written to the churches . MEN love to twist things .
BUT the words in that bible are quite plain to read for a lamb . FOR GOD is with the lambs .
Scholars and men of all ages have tried to sell lies to the people that the bible simply cannot be understood
without their wise men and ever changing greek . . NOT TRUE AT ALL . NOT TRUE AT ALL . Men who do and say such things
are men who simply have certain desires , goals and ambitions and through wise sounding words of every wise sounding men
THEY DECIEVE . Many THEY ARE . THEY always try and make the bible seem so complicated .
BUT ITS THEIR OWN TWISTINGS that have made things complicated . GO ye and learn what that meaneth .
AS for me , I STAYING GLUED TO GOD , TO CHRIST and to that BIBLE .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GOD is in control same as HE always has been .
True
THE TRUTH in the bible .
It's there for those with sincerity who desire it.
But do beware
for many scholars have arisen through many an age and a time .
Yes, the creeds of scholars designed your beliefs and you adopted them as your own.
THEY often decieve and do twist the Words of truth .
Yes, read the creeds!
THEY always try and make the bible seem so complicated .
Absolutely - as I've ask Enoch and other to explain Dualism and they cannot. They know the Gospel Epistles such as Hebrews and Romans are totally silent on their beliefs. Three is also more complicated then one!

BUT ITS THEIR OWN TWISTINGS that have made things complicated . GO ye and learn what that meaneth .
AS for me , I STAYING GLUED TO GOD , TO CHRIST and to that BIBLE .
Once again go away and learn the true origin of your beliefs.

If you want me to send you information on the creeds - just ask

F2F

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While @APAK gains some rest, I am interested in how you all interpret 1 Peter 1:20

“He (Christ) was foreknown (by God) before the foundation of the world but was manifested in these last times for your sake

If the Apostle believed Christ to be God, and that he pre-existed, how does this verse make sense? How can you foreknow people in the Bible, if they always existed?

There are so many example of this; Jeremiah; the Saints; The Nation of Israel; Abraham etc.

F2F
He was foreknown as the Lamb who would take away sin. God knows everything before creation that would happen including the fall and the need to save man from sin. No big deal here as Gods foreknowledge about the future redemption in Christ has nothing to do with Him being God or not. Its called a non sequitur.