One Creed to live by and die for...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple. The Bible reveals clearly that Jesus of Nazareth was (and is) FULLY GOD AND FULLY SINLESS MAN at one and the same time. So God the Word who existed from eternity past too human form and became Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews and the Savior of the world.
Amen.

And common sense let alone biblical truth testifies that no man can save anyone from sin. Psalm 49:7

Only God can save man from sin and only God can be the Savior of all men, all the world. This is why Scripture calls Christ our Great God and Savior and the Savior of the world.

The problem with unitarians that have ZERO OBJECTIVITY when reading the bible which is eisegesis- reading their own personal views ( Jesus cannot be God ) into all Scripture denying every place the Bible calls Him God.

They are 100% biased against the only One who can save them from their sins. They are without a Savior for their sins.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is an element of fear for the Christian...for if they shack off their false doctrine, where does it take them? What community do they now belong to? How will the Scripture make sense without these preconceived ideas? It's a Nicodemus moment really! - venture out to meet the true Christ, even if it means doing so under the shroud of darkness - first step is to open your front door and go!

Reactions: APAK

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol there is no fear in the truth- there is confidence knowing the True God and Eternal Life- Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:20.

notice the unitarians projecting and using ad hominems. that is very telling- attack the poster since you cannot attack the argument and refute the truth.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: Keturah

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amen.

And common sense let alone biblical truth testifies that no man can save anyone from sin. Psalm 49:7
A sinless one can Christo!
You really want to devalue his sinnlessness?
Are you really prepared to do that?
Only God can save man from sin and only God can be the Savior of all men, all the world. This is why Scripture calls Christ our Great God and Savior and the Savior of the world.
No! If you knew Scripture, which its clear you don't; only God working through a man can do that.

2 Corinthians 5:19! (again the Bible keeps directing you to the nature of Christ and you refuse to look)

The problem with unitarians that have ZERO OBJECTIVITY when reading the bible which is eisegesis- reading their own personal views ( Jesus cannot be God ) into all Scripture denying every place the Bible calls Him God.
Okay Christo - lets see you explain dualism from Hebrews or Romans? :watching and waiting:
They are 100% biased against the only One who can save them from their sins. They are without a Savior for their sins.
No, it's actually you who rejects the principles of atonement - that's been proven here many times.

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The cross pollination of ideas in the 400 years before Christ, and then the 400 years post Christ, must be some of the most violent attacks on the Word of God of any time in human history. Platonic philosophers became dominant in the Catholic Church, and Platonic philosophy has
dominated the beliefs of "orthodox" Christendom from the 3rd century A.D. The earliest Christians bitterly fought heathen philosophy; the later "Christians" adopted it. We are now in a Post Christian age where the damage done to the Word of God over the past 1500 years is now irreversible this side of the Lord's return.

Reactions: APAK

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not yet...when you "put off" your platonic doctrines, we can both look at the Word, but until then, it's just you and your philosophical buddies!
more projecting as you like the gnostics in Johns day denied Christs Deity. unitarians today are the gnostics of Johns day in the 1st century.

Reactions: amigo de christo

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
more projecting as you like the gnostics in Johns day denied Christs Deity. unitarians today are the gnostics of Johns day in the 1st century.
Your standard response.
Are you willing to give #111 a go?
I would be interested in how you approach that conundrum.
Thanks
F2F

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol there is no fear in the truth- there is confidence knowing the True God and Eternal Life- Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:20.

notice the unitarians projecting and using ad hominems. that is very telling- attack the poster since you cannot attack the argument and refute the truth.

hope this helps !!!
Everything is so funny to you again I see...you seem not to take this subject seriously at all.

And even your hasty assessment of 1 John 5:20 makes you incompetent to interpret scripture correctly. And what projections have you been presented with, name one. And what argument(s) have you truly presented. I'm not kidding here. You are have shown nothing, no contribution whatsoever just finger-pointing and acting so smug and yet so immature in your responses as in this one I'm replying to here.

Let me show you your forced deliberate error in 1 John 5:20. I would keep this for future reference.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (KJV)

Now normally the closest noun to a demonstrative pronoun belong together, so 'this' should belong to the Son of God, although not in this case as in many other cases in scripture. And this one is so obvious if you cared to read the entire verse and follow the logical build-up all the way through.

In the first part of the verse it says that the Son of God has come....and so we may know him who is true. Now who do you think 'him' who is true' is referring to? It is not the Son as he came to reveal him, It is of course the Father, his God. Because immediately after these words it says that him (God) is in us who is true and also the Son. In fact because the Father is in the Son and the Son is in us we then have the Father God within us. And finally it restated what was just said in one short statement as a summary. That the TRUE God is the Father and he is eternal life.

You see without the Father God being in Jesus there is no point that Jesus be in us. Do you really understand the significance of this point?

Get it, now fix it, in you head so you won't have to embarrass yourself again, at least with this verse of scripture.

And another thing that support this correct conclusion, look back 2 verses and see who is first introduced, Hint, it's not the Son.

Many times in scripture they use a poetic ladder form of writing, like an expanded ladder of logical ideas. The first part ascends to an apex and then descends to the floor. In this case it starts the ascent with the Father God and tops with the Son and then hits the floor with the Father again.

(1Jn 5:18) We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
(1Jn 5:19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
(1Jn 5:20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (KJV)

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your advice aye...Writing some trash here I see. Finally I'm seeing what is behind the mask you wear.

And I would get off my high horse in the process as I read your ridiculous post. It is pure nonsense.

One of your favorite lines is that 'we better get back in the Bible.' Evidentially you do not want to yourself and maybe do not know how.

Are you not interested in how the Creed you believe in came about? And how it is different from scripture?

You might learn something new.
No creeds here . Just every lovely word of the LORD is what the lambs should CLING TOO .
Including this reminder , And the Word was with GOD and GOD is His Word .
Including ALL things JESUS taught . Sorry my friend but the all inclusive delusion is a pipe dream that will save none
and damn all who bought the lie of its many path dung pile lie to GOD . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST
for IN HE ALONE is salvation . That is my motto and i am a sticking to it . They can keep the pipe dream for world peace
its all gonna end bad . My desire is they repent of the lie , but i cant make them , now can i . But i can warn against the trash
that saves not . And thus i shall warn against it and point ONLY TO JESUS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this to mean you deny the creeds?
Is this to mean you are in denial of the creeds?
Is this to mean you reject the creeds ever existed?
Is this to mean you accept and adopt the creeds and their teaching but wish to appear as though they never existed?
F2F
It means i dont really even know them . No need too . Just learn Christ JESUS and all biblical doctrine .
There are so many teachings , creeds , all over the place . Some might be true , some might not be true .
BUT I DO KNOW TRUTH sure can be found IN THE BIBLE . Now that i do know . And by that truth
shall every word of man be tested . GOD BE TRUE , EVERY MAN TESTED . And if what any man
teaches dont agree with THE TRUTH of the LORD , well it gets REJECTED . Now let all that has breath
Lift those hands and praise the LORD . Bibles up , cause many stand to teach
and many do decieve . ALL must be tested and tested continuously against the Word and words of GOD in that bible .
Every HOLY INSPIRED WORD is for our good . Love it , embrace it , feast on it and grow in wisdom one shall . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men do as men do and men will do as they have always done .
But lambs GONNA DO as JESUS SAID TO DO embracing EVERY WORD OF THE GLORIOUS LORD . now lift those hands
my friend , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME IN THE BUILDING , in the streets and round the world .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No creeds here . Just every lovely word of the LORD is what the lambs should CLING TOO .
Including this reminder , And the Word was with GOD and GOD is His Word .
Including ALL things JESUS taught . Sorry my friend but the all inclusive delusion is a pipe dream that will save none
and damn all who bought the lie of its many path dung pile lie to GOD . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST
for IN HE ALONE is salvation . That is my motto and i am a sticking to it . They can keep the pipe dream for world peace
its all gonna end bad . My desire is they repent of the lie , but i cant make them , now can i . But i can warn against the trash
that saves not . And thus i shall warn against it and point ONLY TO JESUS CHRIST .
Well I though the topic of the thread was about Creeds and anything related to it like scripture and the history of the Creeds. So you do not have any input on this thread then?

Of course we believe and have faith in the Son of God for what he has done for us, although without the Father and giving him the ultimate glory and his due worship all die in their sins including the Son! I hope you realize the gravity of knowing that without the Father all is lost. We are to imitate and become more Christlike in spirit. This is the command of his Father for all true believers. The Son is not only my lord, he is my saviour and my brother.

Mark 3:34-35
And looking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

Romans 8:29
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers

Hebrews 2:11
For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I though the topic of the thread was about Creeds and anything related to it like scripture and the history of the Creeds. So you do not have any input on this thread then?

Of course we believe and have faith in the Son of God for what he has done for us, although without the Father and giving him the ultimate glory and his due worship all die in their sins including the Son! I hope you realize the gravity of knowing that without the Father all is lost. We are to imitate and become more Christlike in spirit. This is the command of his Father for all true believers. The Son is not only my lord, he is my saviour and my brother.

Mark 3:34-35
And looking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

Romans 8:29
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers

Hebrews 2:11
For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers .
Well let pope francis know about this . cause he and scores of others sure seem to have NO IDEA what the WILL OF GOD truly is .
THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD . THAT PEOPLE BELIEVE ON THE SON . Yeah .
GOD has already PRE DETERMINED HOW the world would be saved . Lets hear it from paul
BY THE PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL , that all who BELIEVE would be saved .
SO , yeah the delusion of the all inclusion path , NOT OF GOD AT ALL . ANTI CHRIST LIE IT IS .
Let none be moved from the one true gospel . cause this social one world order has its own gospel
AND I PROMISE IT AINT GONNA SAVE A ONE OF THEM . Now i DO LOVE and thus I DO warn and remind .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an element of fear for the Christian...for if they shack off their false doctrine, where does it take them? What community do they now belong to? How will the Scripture make sense without these preconceived ideas? It's a Nicodemus moment really! - venture out to meet the true Christ, even if it means doing so under the shroud of darkness - first step is to open your front door and go!
Then my advice is we better flee the delusion of the all inclusion social gospel false love that saveth none .
And if anyone takes the time to examine this , THEY GONNA FIND OUT its all OVER the churches . I mean its unity
its bridge builders , its false reconciliation , IS ALL OVER THE PLACE . SO , LETS VENTURE OUT and flee such places
Take as many with you as you can . If the leaders heed not , GET OUT and take as many with you as you can .
This thing known as christendom has been INFILTRATED FROM WITHIN BIG TIME . I aint judging
I am only saying the truth out of great love . SO many are in peril and dire trouble . Many are going under the delusion of
its false love so fast now . AND we gotta make our stand now and contend for the true faith , praying some will repent .
WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME TO DO SO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

TORAH IS LOADED WITH THE TRUTH , if one has the eyes to see and ears to hear .
What did GOD once tell the levites . That if any man has any blemish , any mole , any deformity at all
HE cannot approach THE TEMPLE TO DO THE SERVICE .
He can do other work , BUT HE CAN NEVER BE THE HIGH PREIST .
But TORAH says more . TORAH GONNA POINT TO SOMEONE .
What did GOD tell samuel . When samuel was looking for the king .
When samuel saw THE FIRSTBORN OF JESSE , he marveld and said
THIS must be HIM . But what was the answer of GOD to him .
LOOK NOT ON THE OUTWARD appearance , FOR GOD LOOKETH ON THE INSIDE , ON THE HEART .
Now apply that to the HIGH PREIST and one will quickly see , THE TRUE HIGH PREIST
would have to be without BLEMISH ON THE INSIDE . THE INSIDE .
I dont know about you , BUT I HAVE NEVER MET A MAN WHO had not sinned .
BUT GOD . NOW HE IS PERFECT and without SIN . SEEK YE THAT HIGH PREIST .
THE PRIEST , THE WORD OF GOD , GOD IS HIS WORD . IT WAS GOD WHO WAS GONNA SAVE MAN . NOT MAN
not the created . THE CREATOR HIMSELF . AND HE DID . HIS WORD BECAMEB FLESH .
MY GLORY I WILL NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER SAYETH THE LORD . MY WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID , SAYETH THE LORD .
IT WAS GODS PLAN ALL ALONG . HE WAS GONNA SAVE MAN . AND HE DID . HIS WORD BECAME FLESH .
NEVER LET THEM GIVE THE GLORY to the created . IT GOES TO GOD , and WE KNOW WHO CHRIST IS .
WHY do you think , JESUS DID NOT CORRECT THOMAS . WHY .
I mean the angel corrected JOHN when he kneeled . IT said DO THAT NOT , WORSHIP GOD .
AND YET I DONT SEE GOD NOR CHRIST CORRECTING folks from WORSHIPPING THE SON . Exactly .
I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA , I am the FIRST and the Last . I Seen those words IN RED IN REVELATION .
IN REVELATION the one speaking to the churches SAYS THIS . AND IF WE TAKE A PEEK , WE SEE ITS JESUS SPEAKING
to the CHURCHES . Folks better watch out is all i can say .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

GOD IS HIS WORD HE IS HIS SPIRIT . This is seen all over the place .
JESUS speaks of it . THE SPIRIT would be sent to them . HE IS WITH YOU and HE shall BE IN YOU .
IF I GO not away the SPIRIT CANNOT COME . And later He who loves me
My Father and I will come unto him . WE , WE WILL MAKE OUR ABODE .
And look real close at the seven reminders to the seven churches . IT always begins with IDENTIFY JESUS as the SPEAKER
and it ends with HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT , THE SPIRIT sayeth unto the Churches .
GOD IS HIS SPIRIT , HE IS HIS WORD and if folks try and deny this , IT WONT BODE WELL .
MY GLORY i will not give to another . And go ahead and examine This HOLY CITY spoken of in revelation .
AND i saw no TEMPLE therein , FOR GOD AND THE LAMB , ARE THE TEMPLE . ARE THE TEMPLE .
And there was no need of the sun , for the GLORY OF GOD DID LIGHTEN IT , and the LAMB was the LIGHT thereof .
These folks are trying all to destroy the diety of Christ . I seen what they do to the gospel of john .
I have seen what men have done to it . THEY LIE my friend . I Seen the JW bible . IT LIES .
Its tries to say a god . THAT AINT WHAT IT SAYS . IT SAYS THE WORD WAS GOD , Not a god . GOD .