one-world-religion-headquarters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, it's happening faster and faster...truly like birth pains, getting closer and closer together.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your link is from Oct 2021, so this HQ is opening this year of 2022...
As the link says, ...
The headquarters will be called The Abrahamic Family House and is being built on an island in the middle eastern city of Abu Dhabi.

The headquarters is being done in collaboration with Pope Francis and Sunni Muslim leader, Sheikh Ahmen al-Tayeb, after they both signed a global peace covenant called the Document of Human Fraternity for World Peace.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i just happened to google one world religion and there she is
This is a huge jump toward the revealing of the antichrist, I think. Do you suppose this may be where he sits and declares himself as "god"?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your link is from Oct 2021, so this HQ is opening this year of 2022...
As the link says, ...
The headquarters will be called The Abrahamic Family House and is being built on an island in the middle eastern city of Abu Dhabi.

The headquarters is being done in collaboration with Pope Francis and Sunni Muslim leader, Sheikh Ahmen al-Tayeb, after they both signed a global peace covenant called the Document of Human Fraternity for World Peace.

Amazing...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a huge jump toward the revealing of the antichrist, I think. Do you suppose this may be where he sits and declares himself as "god"?
Maybe not if it's not located in Jerusalem...? I'm looking into this more...

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The bible says nothing of any antichrist sitting on any throne in the bible.

The antichrist as John describes in his epistles is a deceiving spirit within people who denies that Jesus is the the Christ. That is the only biblical description and purpose of the antichrist. Apostate Israel is the perfect biblical description of the antichrist.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No. The Antichrist will literally sit in the upcoming third temple in Jerusalem. While Paul technically calls it "the temple of God" it has nothing to do with God, since the Man of Sin will blaspheme God in that temple. As to this foolish notion of "The Abrahamic Family House" most people will simply ignore it. However it is part and parcel of "Chrislam" and Pope Francis -- the renegade pope -- is behind this.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The Antichrist will literally sit in the upcoming third temple in Jerusalem. While Paul technically calls it "the temple of God" it has nothing to do with God, since the Man of Sin will blaspheme God in that temple. As to this foolish notion of "The Abrahamic Family House" most people will simply ignore it. However it is part and parcel of "Chrislam" and Pope Francis -- the renegade pope -- is behind this.
I agree. At first, seeing the website URL, I assumed this was being built in Jerusalem.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The subject matters at that forum and the talks surrounding food shortages, war, fertilizer shortages, supply chain malfunctions etc etc are far more prophetic of an end time scenario than a so called gobal religion with an HQ In Abu Dhabi. Babylon is described "as that great city". The only city associated with an international religion is Rome.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The subject matters at that forum and the talks surrounding food shortages, war, fertilizer shortages, supply chain malfunctions etc etc are far more prophetic of an end time scenario than a so called gobal religion with an HQ In Abu Dhabi. Babylon is described "as that great city". The only city associated with an international religion is Rome.
Hidden in plain sight might be the MO...:)

Reactions: Brakelite

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love this.

"... the UAE constitution also guarantees freedom of religionin accordance with established customs,” ..."
"The One World Religion Headquarters will have three buildings; one building each representing the mosque, church, and synagogue. However, the church is not permitted to have a cross on the building as a method of identifying it, as it is illegal to display a Christian cross on a building in the UAE."

Everything they do is so openly fraudulent and they pretend loudly, and publicly, that they are doing everything in fairness and sincerity.

It's just like how in America everybody says Freedom of Religion, but if anybody even mentions God or Jesus Christ in a public, or official, forum of some kind, they are evil, antisemitic or racist or somehow otherwise Politically Incorrect. You're free to be a Christian, sure. But how dare you ever mention God or Jesus Christ or display a Cross, etc.!!!

It's the Twilight Zone.

Which ... is really not a bad name for this time in history. The time just before things become very, very dark.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love this.

Everything they do is so openly fraudulent and they pretend loudly, and publicly, that they are doing everything in fairness and sincerity.

It's just like how in America everybody says Freedom of Religion, but if anybody even mentions God or Jesus Christ in a public, or official, forum of some kind, they are evil, antisemitic or racist or somehow otherwise Politically Incorrect. You're free to be a Christian, sure. But how dare you ever mention God or Jesus Christ or display a Cross, etc.!!!

It's the Twilight Zone.

Which ... is really not a bad name for this time in history. The time just before things become very, very dark.
its all Bible coming true Jesus said in math 24 let no man deceive you. many are deceived blinded BY THE god OF THIS WORLD the spirit of antichrist is moving across the land . sad thing is many are thinking they are Christians. but in reality they are of the 5 foolish virgins no oil

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its all Bible coming true Jesus said in math 24 let no man deceive you. many are deceived blinded BY THE god OF THIS WORLD the spirit of antichrist is moving across the land . sad thing is many are thinking they are Christians. but in reality they are of the 5 foolish virgins no oil
I think you are right.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess that would depend on whether Jesus meant the place that He considers holy, or the place the world would consider holy.

'Cause that sure aint a holy place.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i just happened to google one world religion and there she is
That is the all inclusive religoin that i have been long at war against .
You would be amazed at how many who even profess to know Christ believe that GOD is fine with all religoins
and that we serve the same God . Its a lie , but it grows quickly . We must cling to Christ , to the original gospel .
JESUS CHRIST is the only name whereby one may be saved . Allah aint gona save , nor budda nor any other false religion .
Only JESUS .

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible says nothing of any antichrist sitting on any throne in the bible.

The antichrist as John describes in his epistles is a deceiving spirit within people who denies that Jesus is the the Christ. That is the only biblical description and purpose of the antichrist. Apostate Israel is the perfect biblical description of the antichrist.
I still think the body of the True, Holy Spirit-indwelled, Christian fits the bill as a holy place in this day and age.

There's not a temple building on the earth, and God wouldn't consider it holy if there were today so ...

And, no, I'm not at all implying anything about vaccines - just simply stating the Temple of the Holy Spirit is the holiest place I know of on the earth today.

Wherever God resides upon the earth is going to be the holiest place there is.

Last edited: