one-world-religion-headquarters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The Antichrist will literally sit in the upcoming third temple in Jerusalem. While Paul technically calls it "the temple of God" it has nothing to do with God, since the Man of Sin will blaspheme God in that temple. As to this foolish notion of "The Abrahamic Family House" most people will simply ignore it. However it is part and parcel of "Chrislam" and Pope Francis -- the renegade pope -- is behind this.
Actually right at seventy percent of even so called christains now say GOD is fine with all religons . They aint ignoring it
they going with the flow of the delusion . I have long been at war with this lie , the all inclusive pope led lie to merge
not only the faiths but the other religoins as well . WE STICK TO JESUS . the delusion we shall have no part of it .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess that would depend on whether Jesus meant the place that He considers holy, or the place the world would consider holy.

'Cause that sure aint a holy place.
I agree. I'm expecting an actual third temple, tbh. One of the places I was taken for ritual was the Temple Mount (underground at the Dome of the Rock). There is a lot of activity there.

Reactions: GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think the body of the True, Holy Spirit-indwelled, Christian fits the bill as a holy place in this day and age.

There's not a temple on the earth, and God wouldn't consider it holy if there were today so ...

And, no, I'm not at all implying anything about vaccines - just simply stating the Temple of the Holy Spirit is the holiest place I know of on the earth today.

Wherever God resides upon the earth is going to be the holiest place there is.
I agree about the holy place ...it is in Christ. But I do believe they will do something public at the Temple Mount.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I'm expecting an actual third temple, tbh. One of the places I was taken for ritual was the Temple Mount (underground at the Dome of the Rock). There is a lot of activity there.
This is spreading fast sister . Jews are buying into it , so called christendom , muslims
Some were even saying that JESUS , MOSES and Muhammed are now dancing under the temple mount
for world peace . Its a delusion . But this delusion grows fast sister .
I have long been at war with it . I watched it grow from pampers into what it is now . Its moving dear sister .
BUT WE SHALL CLING ONLY TO CHRIST , TO THE ORIGINAL GOSPEL .

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your link is from Oct 2021, so this HQ is opening this year of 2022...
As the link says, ...
The headquarters will be called The Abrahamic Family House and is being built on an island in the middle eastern city of Abu Dhabi.

The headquarters is being done in collaboration with Pope Francis and Sunni Muslim leader, Sheikh Ahmen al-Tayeb, after they both signed a global peace covenant called the Document of Human Fraternity for World Peace.

It's an homage to the trinity.

3 buildings for the 3 different gods that are all the same god - err ... some'm.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny you say that.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the OP image was "I wonder where they're gonna do the human sacrifices. Under the buildings somewhere or something?"

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny you say that.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the OP image was "I wonder where they're gonna do the human sacrifices. Under the buildings somewhere or something?"
Yes. Those memories came back spontaneously about 10 years ago... being taken into this building and seeing the ornate columns, and the dome ....then there was an exposed area where a floor should be, but it was a rocky place ....and next to that, an area where you go underground....

When the memory came back, looking up into the dome made me extremely disoriented.

I am learning that the places I was taken were considered portals. That's why they brought me there bc I was always used on the altar from age 3 as a human portal... but the locations were important (to them). And some of them were human ...they were nephilim. I know many won't believe that. And although this is considered a muslim site, I do not believe the Antichrist is muslim. The vatican controls the Temple Mount.

Anyway, they do rituals underground there still to this day, as I've heard other survivors give testimony.

Another significance about the Dome of the Rock is the octagonal shape in the architecture of the building. And you have that at the vatican as well. The number 8 is connected to "the 8th" ....the antichrist.

Revelation 17:8-11
[8]The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
[9]And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10]And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11]And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

They always used me in these high level rituals. And for whatever reason, when I was an adolescent ...somewhere around ...goodness, the age is hard to determine, but under 12 (felt like maybe 9 or 10) .... I was taken to live for a time with a family and this home was octagonal, 3 stories tall ...and my room was at the top/3rd floor. They really revere "the 8th."

Sorry for the ramble.... just seems connected.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The subject matters at that forum and the talks surrounding food shortages, war, fertilizer shortages, supply chain malfunctions etc etc are far more prophetic of an end time scenario than a so called gobal religion with an HQ In Abu Dhabi. Babylon is described "as that great city". The only city associated with an international religion is Rome.

Not understanding your comment , never said the HQ would be in Dhabi ,the point which I see you fail to miss is that it will be a one world government (first beast) . Religious beast , ie , one world religion comes next

Babylon is the whole world being deceived , Jerusalem is what you need to watch, not Rome .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not understanding your comment , never said the HQ would be in Dhabi ,the point which I see you fail to miss is that it will be a one world government (first beast) . Religious beast , ie , one world religion comes next

Babylon is the whole world being deceived , Jerusalem is what you need to watch, not Rome .
What you don't understand is that that building/HQ for the one world religion is being built in Abu Dhabi. The Pope is the leading honcho in the whole thing, which is why we need to look to Rome rather than another false front. Notwithstanding I agree regarding the first beast... Global political church union.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I love this.

Everything they do is so openly fraudulent and they pretend loudly, and publicly, that they are doing everything in fairness and sincerity.

It's just like how in America everybody says Freedom of Religion, but if anybody even mentions God or Jesus Christ in a public, or official, forum of some kind, they are evil, antisemitic or racist or somehow otherwise Politically Incorrect. You're free to be a Christian, sure. But how dare you ever mention God or Jesus Christ or display a Cross, etc.!!!

It's the Twilight Zone.

Which ... is really not a bad name for this time in history. The time just before things become very, very dark.
Bolded above...Similar to the agreements made between the Catholic Church and the Lutherans about 20 years ago.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you don't understand is that that building/HQ for the one world religion is being built in Abu Dhabi. The Pope is the leading honcho in the whole thing, which is why we need to look to Rome rather than another false front. Notwithstanding I agree regarding the first beast... Global political church union.
Bolded above...Similar to the agreements made between the Catholic Church and the Lutherans about 20 years ago.
I did notice, in the video rendering, at least one Catholic Nun in the forefront of the image of the inside of the "Church."

Not that it really means anything, but everyone else was dressed pretty casual. Hard to miss.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I still think the body of the True, Holy Spirit-indwelled, Christian fits the bill as a holy place in this day and age.

There's not a temple building on the earth, and God wouldn't consider it holy if there were today so ...

And, no, I'm not at all implying anything about vaccines - just simply stating the Temple of the Holy Spirit is the holiest place I know of on the earth today.

Wherever God resides upon the earth is going to be the holiest place there is.

Yes our bodies are the temporary of God

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the all inclusive religoin that i have been long at war against .
You would be amazed at how many who even profess to know Christ believe that GOD is fine with all religoins
and that we serve the same God . Its a lie , but it grows quickly . We must cling to Christ , to the original gospel .
JESUS CHRIST is the only name whereby one may be saved . Allah aint gona save , nor budda nor any other false religion .
Only JESUS .
RELIGION WILL SEND YOU TO Hell

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
KJV Revelation 17:18
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Revelation17 speaks of the identity of Babylon, a whore, a woman, an apostate church, that the spirit of prophecy also describes as a city in the verse above. While most of Revelation17 is dealing with the future to the apostle's time, yet there are strong statements that are made that show the same entity John was looking at in vision in the future, also existed in his time, even before. The great city that ruled over the kings of the earth in his day was Rome. And the verse above directly identifies Babylon as that great city, and could it be that Silvanus, writing the farewell in Peter's letter, was confirming this?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte