Online Bible Class?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
My high school does not offer religious or Christian Bible study classes, and so I'm seeking reccomendations for Online Bible classes. I tried some, but most want me to enter my hom address, phone # , etc , and I orefer not to. ANy suggestion are appreciated, I am serious about this, and would rather not wait until college to get indepth classes.

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
Thank you both very much. Right now, I'm downloading the audio, and look forward to listening to on my player.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Hey Shingy~~~ have you looked at the studies that are on this site yet? The ones on the 1st thread? There are many truths there, you don't want to miss them. They are the basics you need to learn how to know truth from lies....There are many teachers who do not know truth, but will led you into a worse state from where you began. Check out the start and if they don't line up...you know what to do.

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
Ok, I will start out there, Betchevy! I tried the audio, Kriss, but it is in rm format and I cannot play it. Kendal, the site requires my adress and stuff which is exactly what I didnt want! I appreciate the help everyone.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
try this one shingy found it the other day and thought you could use it to download to your mp3 player....http://www.goodnewsministry.com/podcast.htmgetting warme weather here time to searh out a good coaster!!! I will probably always think of you when I ride one or think of riding one... hope these studies are a help to you...Bets

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
oh my gosh that is kindergarten lessons How insulting! Haha only kidding, Betchevy, they do get to the good stuff, or the "meat" so to speak, and I will save them and listen to them. However, I realised the online classes I have come upon are largely inadequate, and my investment is best placed here:http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Revised-St...r/dp/019528478XApparently the most highly regarded annotated Christian Bible, albeit, often labled as "liberal" from reviews on various sites. Sounds like the perfet Bible for me. Do you have an annotated Bible? Haha have fun on those coasters catching air in zero gravity!

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
(Shingy;9918)
However, I realised the online classes I have come upon are largely inadequate, and my investment is best placed here:
The best investment is placed in reading the bible yourself.
smile.gif
I've used the one you are talking about, but from the 1970's, so I'm sure it has changed a lot. I think it depends on what you want it for or where you are in your years of bible study. I don't think there is a perfect set of notes out there. Currently I use a bible with no notes at all, and I turn to other sources if I feel I need something. Mine does have cross-references, though (those links to similar bible verses).I checked out the site Kendal gave, and it appears to be a seventh day adventist site, if that matters to you. It didn't make me give any info to read the studies, though. I don't use things that require that, either.