Original Sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hello @bbryd009,

Yes, that is an assumption, I agree. Though I believe it to be justified: for the Lamb had been slain 'from the foundation of the world' (Revelation 13:8); so God had provisioned for this eventuality in His foreknowledge.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

well fwiw i do believe it still related directly to "Jesus," and the truth is contained in the Esau cycle, barely even in code? Shouldnt be too hard to figure out what "red stew" reps imo

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
If catholic priests who were doing such a terrible sins like child sexual abuse, did they delivered to the devil according to this verse 1 Corinthians 5:1-8 ?
Or the punishment only applies to ordinary people ?
Is there any CC priest can explain ?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If catholic priests who were doing such a terrible sins like child sexual abuse, did they delivered to the devil according to this verse 1 Corinthians 5:1-8 ?
Or the punishment only applies to ordinary people ?
Is there any CC priest can explain ?

why would you want an RCC priest to explain an RCC priest's sin? Doesnt that strike you as hypocritical Yan? But arent priests ppl, just like us? Granted maybe a little more deceived, but imo the more deserving of grace maybe

Reactions: Nancy

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
why would you want an RCC priest to explain an RCC priest's sin? Doesnt that strike you as hypocritical Yan? But arent priests ppl, just like us? Granted maybe a little more deceived, but imo the more deserving of grace maybe
Aren't they should be delivered to the devil of their flesh as a salvation of their sins too ?
The funny thing is, it seems there is a distinction treatment between priests and ordinary people like me. Or the priests was only seeking an ordinary people that treated as a burnt offerings as a salvation for them ?
It was the same like the old Israel did in the past, they always use the captivated civilians sinners as a burnt offerings to Nehustan (2 Kings 18:4) to cleanse the sins of the high priests.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Aren't they should be delivered to the devil of their flesh as a salvation of their sins too ?
well imo it would be up to them to confess their sins, one to another; not us?

The funny thing is, it seems there is a distinction treatment between priests and ordinary people like me.
among believers maybe, yes, but the Bible says we are the priests right

Or the priests was only seeking an ordinary people that treated as a burnt offerings as a salvation for them ?

It was the same like the old Israel did in the past, they always use the captivated civilians sinners as a burnt offerings to Nehustan (2 Kings 18:4) to cleanse the sins of the high priests.
hmm, im seeing incense was being burnt, and i dont see "to cleanse the sins of the high priests," which there was only one high priest at a time anyway right

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
hmm, im seeing incense was being burnt, and i dont see "to cleanse the sins of the high priests," which there was only one high priest at a time anyway right
There are 700 priests in the video, maybe there are any other case in the past in other countries that were not exposed. The one high priest at a time is not considered as a high priest but as the pope.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There are 700 priests in the video, maybe there are any other case in the past in other countries that were not exposed. The one high priest at a time is not considered as a high priest but as the pope.
? to Catholics maybe, but not to Christians nor Scripture, wadr
so iow you might call those "priests" but i sure dont

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
All churches are commited
- Little-Remembered Religious Preachers Get Their Due In 'American Messiahs'

- Pastors Split over Ministry Return Time for Pastors Who Commit Adultery

Nobody without sins is true, that all mankind are sinners. That's why God justify those who turned away from God like a tax collector (Luke 18:9-14).
ok
you speak in absolutes, and im not quite sure what your point is there wadr
also, it seems you have accepted the world's definitions for the terms "church" and "pastor," when i would suggest better definitions